Subject: bug#76987: closed (Re: bug#76987: 30.1; On-screen-keyboard always showing upon touching with no physical keyboard in GNOME)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2025 07:18:02 +0000

Your bug report

#76987: 30.1; On-screen-keyboard always showing upon touching with no physical keyboard in GNOME

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
76987: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=76987
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#76987: 30.1; On-screen-keyboard always showing upon touching with no physical keyboard in GNOME
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2025 10:16:44 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2025 13:57:15 +0000
> From: [email-masked]
> Cc: Po Lu <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
> 
>  > So maybe users should look at customizing this via GNOME 
> customization
> options.
> 
> Unfortunately the on-screen-keyboard accessibility setting is ignored 
> on GNOME with no physical keyboard attached. A touch screen press will 
> always trigger OSK if on a text-box. It appears there's no option to 
> circumvent this.
> 
>  > As documented in the Emacs manual, GNOME (and other X desktop
>  environments) apply heuristics to decide whether the on-screen keyboard
>  is to be displayed upon registering touchscreen input to an 
> application.
>  There's nothing here that is within our power to resolve, I'm afraid.
> 
> Got it, that's a pity. Thank you for the answer.

I guess there's nothing more to do here, so I'm now closing this bug.

Subject: 30.1; On-screen-keyboard always showing upon touching with no physical keyboard in GNOME
From: Ant <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2025 21:42:50 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Touching any area in Emacs, editable or not, invokes the on screen
keyboard in GNOME 47 if no physical keyboard is connected. This happens
despite the touch-screen-display-keyboard variable being nil.

In GNU Emacs 30.1 (build 2, aarch64-alpine-linux-musl, GTK+ Version
 3.24.48, cairo version 1.18.2) of 2025-02-25 built on
 lenovo-ideapad-duet-3
System Description: postmarketOS v24.12

Configured using:
 'configure --build=aarch64-alpine-linux-musl
 --host=aarch64-alpine-linux-musl --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var --with-gameuser=:games
 --with-harfbuzz --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-pgtk --with-xft
 --with-jpeg=yes --with-tiff=no --with-native-compilation=aot
 'CFLAGS=-O2 -fstack-clash-protection -Wformat -Werror=format-security
 -flto=auto' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,--as-needed,-O1,--sort-common
 -Wl,-z,pack-relative-relocs''

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG LIBXML2
MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PGTK PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND
SQLITE3 THREADS TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LANG: C
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: nil

Major mode: ELisp/d

Minor modes in effect:
  gcmh-mode: t
  visual-wrap-prefix-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  flymake-mode: t
  outline-minor-mode: t
  ligature-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  diff-hl-show-hunk-mouse-mode: t
  diff-hl-margin-local-mode: t
  diff-hl-margin-mode: t
  diff-hl-flydiff-mode: t
  diff-hl-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  hl-todo-mode: t
  dimmer-mode: t
  minions-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  vertico-mouse-mode: t
  vertico-multiform-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  global-treesit-fold-mode: t
  global-treesit-auto-mode: t
  global-form-feed-mode: t
  form-feed-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  smart-mark-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  on-screen-global-mode: t
  pixel-scroll-precision-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  auto-dark-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  context-menu-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  temp-buffer-resize-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/antonio/.config/emacs/elpa/ef-themes-1.9.0/theme-loaddefs hides /home/antonio/.config/emacs/elpa/modus-themes-20250213.900/theme-loaddefs
/home/antonio/.config/emacs/elpa/transient-20250213.1156/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/transient
/home/antonio/.config/emacs/elpa/ef-themes-1.9.0/theme-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/theme-loaddefs
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-capture
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-plot
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-persist hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-persist
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-java
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-goto
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-src
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-core
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-list
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-version
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-element
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-html
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-feed
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-habit
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-indent
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-macs
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-cycle hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-cycle
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-faces
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-doi
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-fold-core hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-fold-core
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-id
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-duration
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-julia
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-table
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-fold
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-macro
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-man
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-num
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-clock
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-R
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-basic
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-C
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-colview
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-keys
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-compat
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-js
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-org
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-entities
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-info
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-attach
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-timer
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-md
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-lint
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-python
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-css
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-archive
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-natbib
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-element-ast hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-element-ast
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-csl
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-refile
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-man
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/oc-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-org
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-table

Features:
(shadow emacsbug org-timer org-colview org-clock comp-run comp-common
org-archive reporter help-fns radix-tree network-stream nsm mailalias
vertico-directory cursor-sensor textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping
ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check sort dabbrev cape mail-extr
gcmh conf-mode flycheck-eldev flycheck visual-wrap tex-bar toolbar-x
tex-mode shell font-latex latexenc preview latex latex-flymake
tex-ispell tex-style tex crm texmathp auctex backline
outline-minor-faces org-appear org-tidy html-ts-mode sgml-mode facemenu
org-indent info-colors view org-special-block-extras lf ox-odt rng-loc
rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-icalendar org-agenda ox-html ox-mathml
org-latex-preview ox-latex table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-attach dash
s olivetti org-modern mixed-pitch oc-basic org-element org-persist
org-id org-refile org-element-ast inline avl-tree generator ol-eww eww
xdg url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect
smtpmail gnus-registry registry eieio-base gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku
url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud
nnimap nnmail mail-source nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-win gnus-int
gnus-range message sendmail yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
derived epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader imap
rfc2104 utf7 gnus nnheader gnus-util mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr
ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex iso8601
ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie executable ob-comint
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs format-spec dired-aux
time-date checkdoc lisp-mnt flymake project compile comint ansi-osc
ansi-color warnings thingatpt noutline outline ligature flyspell ispell
display-line-numbers diff-hl-show-hunk diff-hl-inline-popup vc-git
diff-hl-margin diff-hl-dired dired dired-loaddefs diff-hl-flydiff diff
diff-hl log-view pcvs-util vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode
track-changes hl-line hl-todo hideshow early-init my-startup
gnus-proton-mail-layer use-package-core dimmer face-remap color minions
marginalia vertico-mouse vertico-multiform vertico orderless
treesit-fold treesit-fold-summary treesit-fold-parsers treesit-fold-util
mule-util treesit-auto treesit form-feed which-key repeat saveplace
savehist so-long autorevert filenotify recentf tree-widget edmacro
kmacro cl-extra help-mode bind-key misc-utils easy-mmode smart-mark
delsel on-screen pixel-scroll cua-base ring doom-lib pcase server
auto-dark dbus xml my-adwaita-theme let-alist consult bookmark
text-property-search compat desktop frameset finder-inf info
advice-patch-autoloads adwaita-dark-theme-autoloads
aggressive-indent-autoloads all-the-icons-completion-autoloads
all-the-icons-dired-autoloads all-the-icons-ibuffer-autoloads
auctex-autoloads tex-site auto-dark-autoloads auto-scroll-bar-autoloads
backline-autoloads beframe-autoloads breadcrumb-autoloads cape-autoloads
cdlatex-autoloads centaur-tabs-autoloads
color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow-autoloads colorful-mode-autoloads
consult-dir-autoloads consult-eglot-autoloads consult-flyspell-autoloads
consult-ls-git-autoloads consult-notes-autoloads
consult-org-roam-autoloads consult-project-extra-autoloads
consult-yasnippet-autoloads crux-autoloads ct-autoloads
custom-css-autoloads dape-autoloads diff-hl-autoloads dimmer-autoloads
dired-du-autoloads dired-git-info-autoloads dired-sidebar-autoloads
dired-subtree-autoloads dired-hacks-utils-autoloads
dired-toggle-sudo-autoloads doc-toc-autoloads doct-autoloads
doom-modeline-autoloads doom-themes-autoloads eat-autoloads
ef-themes-autoloads eglot-java-autoloads eldev-autoloads
eldoc-box-autoloads elenv-autoloads elisp-demos-autoloads
embark-consult-autoloads consult-autoloads embark-autoloads
engrave-faces-autoloads envrc-autoloads expand-region-autoloads
flycheck-eldev-autoloads flycheck-autoloads flymake-shellcheck-autoloads
flymake-vala-autoloads flymake-easy-autoloads forge-autoloads
closql-autoloads form-feed-autoloads gcmh-autoloads ghub-autoloads
gnuplot-autoloads gptel-autoloads helpful-autoloads elisp-refs-autoloads
hsluv-autoloads hyperbole-autoloads hact set hhist
ibuffer-project-autoloads ibuffer-sidebar-autoloads ibuffer-vc-autoloads
indent-bars-autoloads info-colors-autoloads inheritenv-autoloads
journalctl-mode-autoloads jsdoc-autoloads json-mode-autoloads rx
json-rpc-autoloads json-snatcher-autoloads keycast-autoloads
lambda-line-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads ligature-autoloads
line-reminder-autoloads fringe-helper-autoloads list-utils-autoloads
literate-calc-mode-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads magit-annex-autoloads
magit-todos-autoloads magit-autoloads hl-todo-autoloads
marginalia-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads math-symbols-autoloads
meson-mode-autoloads mini-modeline-autoloads minions-autoloads
mixed-pitch-autoloads modern-fringes-autoloads modern-tab-bar-autoloads
modus-themes-autoloads msgu-autoloads multishell-autoloads
nano-agenda-autoloads nano-modeline-autoloads nano-theme-autoloads
neotree-autoloads nerd-icons-autoloads nlinum-autoloads
no-littering-autoloads nov-autoloads ob-ipython-autoloads
dash-functional-autoloads ob-mermaid-autoloads olivetti-autoloads
on-demand-scroll-bar-autoloads on-screen-autoloads orderless-autoloads
org-appear-autoloads org-cliplink-autoloads org-download-autoloads
async-autoloads org-ehtml-autoloads org-mime-autoloads
org-mode-autoloads org-modern-autoloads org-mpv-notes-autoloads
org-msg-autoloads htmlize-autoloads org-present-autoloads
org-ql-autoloads org-roam-autoloads magit-section-autoloads
llama-autoloads emacsql-autoloads org-special-block-extras-autoloads
lolcat-autoloads dad-joke-autoloads lf-autoloads
org-super-agenda-autoloads ht-autoloads org-tidy-autoloads
org-transclusion-autoloads org-xopp-autoloads
outline-minor-faces-autoloads ov-autoloads ox-epub-autoloads
ox-hugo-autoloads ox-reveal-autoloads pandoc-mode-autoloads
hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads pcre2el-autoloads persist-autoloads
php-mode-autoloads powerline-autoloads project-x-autoloads
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads ron-mode-autoloads
rust-mode-autoloads shrink-path-autoloads f-autoloads
sketch-mode-autoloads smart-mark-autoloads solaire-mode-autoloads
spacemacs-theme-autoloads spacious-padding-autoloads tomelr-autoloads
transient-autoloads transpose-frame-autoloads treepy-autoloads
treesit-auto-autoloads treesit-fold-autoloads ts-autoloads
ultra-scroll-autoloads vala-mode-autoloads cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs vala-snippets-autoloads vertico-autoloads
virtualenvwrapper-autoloads s-autoloads vundo-autoloads
web-mode-autoloads web-server-autoloads windresize-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads xr-autoloads xref-union-autoloads yaml-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads yasnippet-classic-snippets-autoloads
yasnippet-snippets-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads yuck-mode-autoloads
zone-nyan-autoloads esxml-autoloads kv-autoloads zone-rainbow-autoloads
zone-select-autoloads dash-autoloads zone-sl-autoloads zones-autoloads
zop-to-char-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cus-edit pp cus-load icons wid-edit
cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/pgtk-win pgtk-win term/common-win touch-screen pgtk-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo gtk pgtk
multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1081753 1767218) (symbols 48 50984 4392) (strings 32 261231 106491)
 (string-bytes 1 8050994) (vectors 16 107618) (vector-slots 8 1992567 844438)
 (floats 8 903 9812) (intervals 56 13715 2141) (buffers 992 120))