Subject: bug#76987: 30.1; On-screen-keyboard always showing upon touching with no physical keyboard in GNOME

From: Ant <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2025 21:42:50 +0000

Touching any area in Emacs, editable or not, invokes the on screen
keyboard in GNOME 47 if no physical keyboard is connected. This happens
despite the touch-screen-display-keyboard variable being nil.

In GNU Emacs 30.1 (build 2, aarch64-alpine-linux-musl, GTK+ Version
 3.24.48, cairo version 1.18.2) of 2025-02-25 built on
 lenovo-ideapad-duet-3
System Description: postmarketOS v24.12

Configured using:
 'configure --build=aarch64-alpine-linux-musl
 --host=aarch64-alpine-linux-musl --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var --with-gameuser=:games
 --with-harfbuzz --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-pgtk --with-xft
 --with-jpeg=yes --with-tiff=no --with-native-compilation=aot
 'CFLAGS=-O2 -fstack-clash-protection -Wformat -Werror=format-security
 -flto=auto' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,--as-needed,-O1,--sort-common
 -Wl,-z,pack-relative-relocs''

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG LIBXML2
MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PGTK PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND
SQLITE3 THREADS TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LANG: C
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: nil

Major mode: ELisp/d

Minor modes in effect:
  gcmh-mode: t
  visual-wrap-prefix-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  flymake-mode: t
  outline-minor-mode: t
  ligature-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  diff-hl-show-hunk-mouse-mode: t
  diff-hl-margin-local-mode: t
  diff-hl-margin-mode: t
  diff-hl-flydiff-mode: t
  diff-hl-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  hl-todo-mode: t
  dimmer-mode: t
  minions-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  vertico-mouse-mode: t
  vertico-multiform-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  global-treesit-fold-mode: t
  global-treesit-auto-mode: t
  global-form-feed-mode: t
  form-feed-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  smart-mark-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  on-screen-global-mode: t
  pixel-scroll-precision-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  auto-dark-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  context-menu-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  temp-buffer-resize-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/antonio/.config/emacs/elpa/ef-themes-1.9.0/theme-loaddefs hides /home/antonio/.config/emacs/elpa/modus-themes-20250213.900/theme-loaddefs
/home/antonio/.config/emacs/elpa/transient-20250213.1156/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/transient
/home/antonio/.config/emacs/elpa/ef-themes-1.9.0/theme-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/theme-loaddefs
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-capture
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-plot
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-persist hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-persist
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-java
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-goto
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-src
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-core
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-list
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-version
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-element
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-html
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-feed
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-habit
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-indent
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-macs
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-cycle hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-cycle
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-faces
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-doi
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-fold-core hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-fold-core
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-id
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-duration
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-julia
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-table
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-fold
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-macro
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-man
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-num
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-clock
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-R
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-basic
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-C
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-colview
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-keys
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-compat
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-js
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-org
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-entities
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-info
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-attach
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-timer
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-md
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-lint
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-python
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-css
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-archive
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-natbib
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-element-ast hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-element-ast
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-csl
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-refile
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-man
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/oc-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-org
~/.config/emacs/elpa/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-table

Features:
(shadow emacsbug org-timer org-colview org-clock comp-run comp-common
org-archive reporter help-fns radix-tree network-stream nsm mailalias
vertico-directory cursor-sensor textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping
ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check sort dabbrev cape mail-extr
gcmh conf-mode flycheck-eldev flycheck visual-wrap tex-bar toolbar-x
tex-mode shell font-latex latexenc preview latex latex-flymake
tex-ispell tex-style tex crm texmathp auctex backline
outline-minor-faces org-appear org-tidy html-ts-mode sgml-mode facemenu
org-indent info-colors view org-special-block-extras lf ox-odt rng-loc
rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-icalendar org-agenda ox-html ox-mathml
org-latex-preview ox-latex table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-attach dash
s olivetti org-modern mixed-pitch oc-basic org-element org-persist
org-id org-refile org-element-ast inline avl-tree generator ol-eww eww
xdg url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect
smtpmail gnus-registry registry eieio-base gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku
url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud
nnimap nnmail mail-source nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-win gnus-int
gnus-range message sendmail yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
derived epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader imap
rfc2104 utf7 gnus nnheader gnus-util mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr
ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex iso8601
ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie executable ob-comint
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs format-spec dired-aux
time-date checkdoc lisp-mnt flymake project compile comint ansi-osc
ansi-color warnings thingatpt noutline outline ligature flyspell ispell
display-line-numbers diff-hl-show-hunk diff-hl-inline-popup vc-git
diff-hl-margin diff-hl-dired dired dired-loaddefs diff-hl-flydiff diff
diff-hl log-view pcvs-util vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode
track-changes hl-line hl-todo hideshow early-init my-startup
gnus-proton-mail-layer use-package-core dimmer face-remap color minions
marginalia vertico-mouse vertico-multiform vertico orderless
treesit-fold treesit-fold-summary treesit-fold-parsers treesit-fold-util
mule-util treesit-auto treesit form-feed which-key repeat saveplace
savehist so-long autorevert filenotify recentf tree-widget edmacro
kmacro cl-extra help-mode bind-key misc-utils easy-mmode smart-mark
delsel on-screen pixel-scroll cua-base ring doom-lib pcase server
auto-dark dbus xml my-adwaita-theme let-alist consult bookmark
text-property-search compat desktop frameset finder-inf info
advice-patch-autoloads adwaita-dark-theme-autoloads
aggressive-indent-autoloads all-the-icons-completion-autoloads
all-the-icons-dired-autoloads all-the-icons-ibuffer-autoloads
auctex-autoloads tex-site auto-dark-autoloads auto-scroll-bar-autoloads
backline-autoloads beframe-autoloads breadcrumb-autoloads cape-autoloads
cdlatex-autoloads centaur-tabs-autoloads
color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow-autoloads colorful-mode-autoloads
consult-dir-autoloads consult-eglot-autoloads consult-flyspell-autoloads
consult-ls-git-autoloads consult-notes-autoloads
consult-org-roam-autoloads consult-project-extra-autoloads
consult-yasnippet-autoloads crux-autoloads ct-autoloads
custom-css-autoloads dape-autoloads diff-hl-autoloads dimmer-autoloads
dired-du-autoloads dired-git-info-autoloads dired-sidebar-autoloads
dired-subtree-autoloads dired-hacks-utils-autoloads
dired-toggle-sudo-autoloads doc-toc-autoloads doct-autoloads
doom-modeline-autoloads doom-themes-autoloads eat-autoloads
ef-themes-autoloads eglot-java-autoloads eldev-autoloads
eldoc-box-autoloads elenv-autoloads elisp-demos-autoloads
embark-consult-autoloads consult-autoloads embark-autoloads
engrave-faces-autoloads envrc-autoloads expand-region-autoloads
flycheck-eldev-autoloads flycheck-autoloads flymake-shellcheck-autoloads
flymake-vala-autoloads flymake-easy-autoloads forge-autoloads
closql-autoloads form-feed-autoloads gcmh-autoloads ghub-autoloads
gnuplot-autoloads gptel-autoloads helpful-autoloads elisp-refs-autoloads
hsluv-autoloads hyperbole-autoloads hact set hhist
ibuffer-project-autoloads ibuffer-sidebar-autoloads ibuffer-vc-autoloads
indent-bars-autoloads info-colors-autoloads inheritenv-autoloads
journalctl-mode-autoloads jsdoc-autoloads json-mode-autoloads rx
json-rpc-autoloads json-snatcher-autoloads keycast-autoloads
lambda-line-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads ligature-autoloads
line-reminder-autoloads fringe-helper-autoloads list-utils-autoloads
literate-calc-mode-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads magit-annex-autoloads
magit-todos-autoloads magit-autoloads hl-todo-autoloads
marginalia-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads math-symbols-autoloads
meson-mode-autoloads mini-modeline-autoloads minions-autoloads
mixed-pitch-autoloads modern-fringes-autoloads modern-tab-bar-autoloads
modus-themes-autoloads msgu-autoloads multishell-autoloads
nano-agenda-autoloads nano-modeline-autoloads nano-theme-autoloads
neotree-autoloads nerd-icons-autoloads nlinum-autoloads
no-littering-autoloads nov-autoloads ob-ipython-autoloads
dash-functional-autoloads ob-mermaid-autoloads olivetti-autoloads
on-demand-scroll-bar-autoloads on-screen-autoloads orderless-autoloads
org-appear-autoloads org-cliplink-autoloads org-download-autoloads
async-autoloads org-ehtml-autoloads org-mime-autoloads
org-mode-autoloads org-modern-autoloads org-mpv-notes-autoloads
org-msg-autoloads htmlize-autoloads org-present-autoloads
org-ql-autoloads org-roam-autoloads magit-section-autoloads
llama-autoloads emacsql-autoloads org-special-block-extras-autoloads
lolcat-autoloads dad-joke-autoloads lf-autoloads
org-super-agenda-autoloads ht-autoloads org-tidy-autoloads
org-transclusion-autoloads org-xopp-autoloads
outline-minor-faces-autoloads ov-autoloads ox-epub-autoloads
ox-hugo-autoloads ox-reveal-autoloads pandoc-mode-autoloads
hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads pcre2el-autoloads persist-autoloads
php-mode-autoloads powerline-autoloads project-x-autoloads
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads ron-mode-autoloads
rust-mode-autoloads shrink-path-autoloads f-autoloads
sketch-mode-autoloads smart-mark-autoloads solaire-mode-autoloads
spacemacs-theme-autoloads spacious-padding-autoloads tomelr-autoloads
transient-autoloads transpose-frame-autoloads treepy-autoloads
treesit-auto-autoloads treesit-fold-autoloads ts-autoloads
ultra-scroll-autoloads vala-mode-autoloads cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs vala-snippets-autoloads vertico-autoloads
virtualenvwrapper-autoloads s-autoloads vundo-autoloads
web-mode-autoloads web-server-autoloads windresize-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads xr-autoloads xref-union-autoloads yaml-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads yasnippet-classic-snippets-autoloads
yasnippet-snippets-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads yuck-mode-autoloads
zone-nyan-autoloads esxml-autoloads kv-autoloads zone-rainbow-autoloads
zone-select-autoloads dash-autoloads zone-sl-autoloads zones-autoloads
zop-to-char-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cus-edit pp cus-load icons wid-edit
cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/pgtk-win pgtk-win term/common-win touch-screen pgtk-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo gtk pgtk
multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1081753 1767218) (symbols 48 50984 4392) (strings 32 261231 106491)
 (string-bytes 1 8050994) (vectors 16 107618) (vector-slots 8 1992567 844438)
 (floats 8 903 9812) (intervals 56 13715 2141) (buffers 992 120))