Subject: bug#76970: closed (Re: bug#76970: 31.0.50; master emacs crash with stack overflow)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2025 14:33:02 +0000

Your bug report

#76970: 31.0.50; master emacs crash with stack overflow

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
76970: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=76970
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#76970: 31.0.50; master emacs crash with stack overflow
From: Pip Cet <[email-masked]>
To: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], Aaron Zeng <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2025 14:32:42 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

"Eli Zaretskii" <[email-masked]> writes:

> Thanks for testing.
>
> Pip, please install your patch and close the bug.

It's commit fce86c7e952, closing the bug.

Pip

Subject: 31.0.50; master emacs crash with stack overflow
From: Eval Exec <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2025 10:43:59 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello, I got a master branch emacs crash:

(gdb) bt full
#0  0x000000000055979e in stack_overflow (siginfo=0x85d1b0 <sigsegv_stack+62640>) at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/sysdep.c:1895
        addr = 0x70 <error: Cannot access memory at address 0x70>
        bot = <optimized out>
        top = <optimized out>
        LG_STACK_HEURISTIC = LG_STACK_HEURISTIC
#1  handle_sigsegv (sig=11, siginfo=0x85d1b0 <sigsegv_stack+62640>, arg=<optimized out>) at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/sysdep.c:1930
        fatal = false
#2  <signal handler called>
No symbol table info available.
#3  backtrace_top () at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:174
        pdl = <optimized out>
        pdl = <optimized out>
#4  backtrace_top_function () at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:4270
        pdl = <optimized out>
        pdl = <optimized out>
#5  add_sample (count=1, plog=<optimized out>) at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/profiler.c:328
No locals.
#6  handle_profiler_signal (signal=27) at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/profiler.c:380
        count = 1
        count = <optimized out>
        overruns = <optimized out>
#7  deliver_process_signal (handler=<optimized out>, sig=27) at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/sysdep.c:1751
        old_errno = 1
        on_main_thread = true
        old_errno = <optimized out>
        on_main_thread = <optimized out>
        blocked = <optimized out>
#8  deliver_profiler_signal (signal=27) at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/profiler.c:386
No locals.
Backtrace stopped: Cannot access memory at address 0x7ffe5c5f2678
You can't do that without a process to debug.
(gdb)

In GNU Emacs 31.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.43, cairo version 1.18.2) of 2025-03-11 built on Mufasa
Repository revision: 5e9675367ad0697f615b5168441bf6490977168c
Repository branch: master
System Description: NixOS 24.11 (Vicuna)

Configured using:
 'configure 'CFLAGS=-O3 -march=native -g3 -ggdb'
 --prefix=/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs-build/master-5e9675367ad0697f615b5168441bf6490977168c-O3-gdb
 --with-imagemagick --with-modules --with-pgtk --with-cairo
 --with-cairo-xcb --without-compress-install --with-mailutils
 --with-tree-sitter --with-xinput2 --enable-link-time-optimization
 --with-file-notification=inotify'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ
IMAGEMAGICK JPEG LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PGTK PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=fcitx
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: mu4e:main

Minor modes in effect:
  restore-point-mode: t
  global-atomic-chrome-edit-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  hes-mode: t
  keycast-tab-bar-mode: t
  vertico-truncate-mode: t
  vertico-multiform-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  telega-root-auto-fill-mode: t
  telega-contact-birthdays-mode: t
  telega-active-video-chats-mode: t
  telega-active-locations-mode: t
  telega-patrons-mode: t
  telega-active-stories-mode: t
  tab-line-nerd-icons-global-mode: t
  global-tab-line-mode: t
  tab-line-mode: t
  org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
  global-org-modern-mode: t
  mu4e-search-minor-mode: t
  mu4e-update-minor-mode: t
  mu4e-context-minor-mode: t
  mu4e-modeline-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  treemacs-git-commit-diff-mode: t
  treemacs-project-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  global-hungry-delete-mode: t
  hungry-delete-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  engine-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  corfu-terminal-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  burly-tabs-mode: t
  global-form-feed-st-mode: t
  eat-eshell-mode: t
  sly-symbol-completion-mode: t
  super-save-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  super-hint-xref-mode: t
  super-hint-rg-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  global-dash-fontify-mode: t
  nerd-icons-completion-mode: t
  sudo-edit-indicator-mode: t
  global-evil-visualstar-mode: t
  evil-visualstar-mode: t
  evil-commentary-mode: t
  global-evil-mc-mode: t
  evil-mc-mode: t
  evil-lion-mode: t
  global-evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
  evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  general-override-mode: t
  minions-mode: t
  el-patch-use-package-mode: t
  elpaca-use-package-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  context-menu-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: -1
  line-number-mode: -1
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/lispy/elpa hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/ivy/elpa
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/modus-themes/theme-loaddefs hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/standard-themes/theme-loaddefs
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/modus-themes/theme-loaddefs hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/ef-themes/theme-loaddefs
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/modus-themes/theme-loaddefs hides /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs-build/master-5e9675367ad0697f615b5168441bf6490977168c-O3-gdb/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/theme-loaddefs
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/transient/transient hides /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs-build/master-5e9675367ad0697f615b5168441bf6490977168c-O3-gdb/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/transient

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr copilot copilot-balancer editorconfig
editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch jsonrpc
consult-dir-autoloads consult-ag-autoloads restore-point
evil-collection-atomic-chrome atomic-chrome marginalia rainbow-mode
elisp-autofmt highlight-defined elisp-def evil-collection-ert ert
highlight-numbers parent-mode highlight-escape-sequences
rainbow-delimiters breadcrumb symbol-overlay keycast zig-mode
reformatter empv vertico-truncate vertico-posframe vertico-multiform
evil-collection-vertico vertico lsp-uniteai nix-ts-mode go-translate
gt-text-utility gt-engine-echo gt-engine-libre gt-engine-chatgpt
gt-engine-youdao gt-engine-stardict gt-engine-deepl gt-engine-google-rpc
gt-engine-google gt-engine-bing gt-extension gt-faces gt-core gt-httpx
sdcv cap-words superword subword evil-collection-telega telega-obsolete
telega telega-tdlib-events telega-match telega-root telega-info
telega-chat telega-modes telega-company telega-emoji telega-user
telega-notifications telega-voip telega-msg telega-story telega-webpage
telega-tme telega-sticker telega-vvnote telega-ffplay telega-i18n
telega-sort telega-filter telega-ins telega-inline telega-util
telega-folders telega-topic telega-media telega-tdlib telega-server
telega-core telega-customize emacsbug tab-line-nerd-icons
evil-collection-imenu-list imenu-list tab-line rust-utils
rust-mode-treesitter rust-ts-mode rust-mode rust-playpen rust-cargo
rust-common rust-rustfmt rust-compile cargo cargo-process toml
rg-info-hack rg-menu rg-ibuffer rg-result wgrep-rg rg-history ibuf-ext
evil-collection-ibuffer ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs rg-header
evil-collection-ultra-scroll ultra-scroll pixel-scroll cua-base
org-sliced-images evil-collection-org-roam org-roam-migrate org-roam-log
org-roam-mode org-roam-capture org-roam-id org-roam-node org-roam-db
emacsql-sqlite-builtin sqlite org-roam-utils org-roam-compat org-roam
org-capture org-journal org-crypt cal-iso org-modern orderless
evil-collection-mu4e mu4e mu4e-org mu4e-notification mu4e-main smtpmail
mu4e-view mu4e-mime-parts mu4e-headers mu4e-thread mu4e-actions
mu4e-compose mu4e-draft gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win mu4e-search
mu4e-lists mu4e-bookmarks mu4e-mark mu4e-message flow-fill mu4e-contacts
mu4e-update mu4e-folders mu4e-context mu4e-query-items mu4e-server
mu4e-modeline mu4e-vars mu4e-helpers mu4e-config mu4e-window ido
mu4e-obsolete cyphejor qml-mode rfc-mode string-inflection systemd
minuet pr-review pr-review-render pr-review-action pr-review-input
pr-review-api pr-review-common evil-collection-forge forge-repos
forge-tablist forge-topics forge-commands forge-semi forge-bitbucket
buck forge-gogs gogs forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab forge-github
ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub forge-forgejo forge-notify forge-revnote
forge-pullreq forge-issue forge-topic eieio-custom bug-reference
forge-post forge-repo forge forge-core forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite
emacsql emacsql-compiler eieio-base treemacs-magit magit-bookmark
evil-collection-magit magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit evil-collection-magit-repos magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff git-commit
evil-collection-log-edit log-edit pcvs-util add-log magit-core
magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process
evil-collection-with-editor with-editor magit-mode magit-git magit-base
dap-java dap-mode dap-tasks dap-launch lsp-docker yaml dap-overlays
lsp-java treemacs-nerd-icons lsp-treemacs lsp-treemacs-generic
lsp-treemacs-themes treemacs-treelib treemacs-git-commit-diff-mode
treemacs-project-follow-mode treemacs-mouse-interface zoom treemacs
treemacs-header-line treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode
treemacs-bookmarks treemacs-tags treemacs-interface treemacs-persistence
treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering
treemacs-annotations treemacs-async treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom
treemacs-visuals treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-faces treemacs-icons
treemacs-scope treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture
treemacs-logging treemacs-customization treemacs-macros consult-lsp
lsp-ui lsp-ui-flycheck lsp-ui-doc evil-collection-lsp-ui-imenu
lsp-ui-imenu lsp-ui-peek lsp-ui-sideline lsp-rust lsp-semantic-tokens
lsp-mode network-stream lsp-ui-util lsp-protocol llm-prompt groovy-mode
iedit iedit-lib evil-collection-hungry-delete hungry-delete hide-comnt
minibuffer-header gptel-quick gotest fzf flycheck-clj-kondo pos-tip
consult-flycheck flycheck-rust evil-anzu anzu engine-mode
evil-collection-ement ement-room-list taxy-magit-section taxy ement
ement-notifications ement-notify ement-room ewoc ement-lib ement-api
ement-structs ement-macros dns llm-ollama llm-provider-utils llm-models
llm-request-plz plz-event-source plz-media-type plz llm symex symex-evil
symex-evil-support symex-hydra symex-transformations
symex-transformations-lisp symex-utils evil-cleverparens
evil-cleverparens-text-objects evil-cleverparens-util smartparens
loadhist evil-surround symex-misc symex-interface-builtins
symex-interface-fennel symex-interface-arc symex-interface-common-lisp
symex-interface-clojure symex-interface-scheme symex-interface-racket
symex-interface-elisp symex-interop symex-interface symex-traversals
symex-dsl symex-evaluator symex-computations symex-primitives symex-ts
symex-utils-ts symex-transformations-ts symex-primitives-lisp symex-data
symex-ui symex-custom evil-collection-lispy lispy le-clojure delsel
lispy-inline avy lispy-tags zoutline combobulate evil-collection-elfeed
elfeed-show elfeed-search elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-log
elfeed-db elfeed-lib xml-query dired-git-info dired-hacks dired-preview
git-gutter evil-collection-cmake-mode cmake-mode consult-yasnippet
yasnippet-capf yasnippet-snippets yasnippet kind-icon svg-lib
corfu-terminal popon corfu-popupinfo corfu-indexed corfu-history
evil-collection-corfu corfu consult-ls-git paredit clojure-ts-mode
evil-collection-cider cider tramp-sh cider-debug cider-browse-ns
cider-mode cider-xref-backend cider-find cider-inspector
cider-completion cider-profile cider-eval cider-jar cider-repl-history
pulse cider-repl cider-resolve cider-test cider-overlays
cider-stacktrace cider-doc cider-browse-spec cider-clojuredocs
cider-eldoc cider-docstring cider-client cider-common
cider-completion-context cider-connection cider-popup sesman-browser
nrepl-client cider-util sesman queue nrepl-dict spinner clojure-mode
chatgpt-shell chatgpt-shell-openrouter chatgpt-shell-perplexity
chatgpt-shell-openai chatgpt-shell-ollama chatgpt-shell-kagi
chatgpt-shell-google chatgpt-shell-anthropic
chatgpt-shell-prompt-compose evil-collection-smerge-mode smerge-mode
diff shell-maker ielm evil-collection-eshell eshell em-prompt esh-mode
esh-var esh-cmd esh-ext esh-proc esh-opt esh-io esh-arg esh-module
esh-module-loaddefs esh-util bookmark-in-project bookmark+ bookmark+-key
bookmark+-1 bookmark+-bmu bookmark+-lit babashka parseedn
parseclj-parser parseclj-lex parseclj-alist
evil-collection-markdown-mode markdown-mode cnfonts burly-tabs burly
frameset compile-multi form-feed-st google-this echo-bar fcitx
evil-collection-eat eat term/xterm xterm evil-collection-term term ehelp
ox-reveal ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar org-agenda ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-attach
org-element org-persist org-id org-refile org-element-ast inline
avl-tree htmlize evil-collection-explain-pause-mode explain-pause-mode
explain-pause-top explain-pause-log-to-socket evil-collection-profiler
profiler weather-metno solar cal-dst url-cache display-wttr kdeconnect
crux pest-mode popwin modus-themes blackboard-theme standard-themes
nimbus-theme tok-theme danneskjold-theme srcery-theme subatomic256-theme
iscroll xml+ evil-textobj-tree-sitter
evil-textobj-tree-sitter-thing-at-point evil-textobj-tree-sitter-core
tree-sitter tree-sitter-load tree-sitter-cli tsc tsc-dyn tsc-dyn-get
dired-aux tsc-obsolete ctable evil-collection-color-rg color-rg
line-reminder ov ht fringe-helper solarized-theme solarized
solarized-faces sqlup-mode evil-collection-bm bm zen-mode
evil-collection-sly sly sly-completion sly-buttons sly-messages
sly-common evil-collection-apropos apropos evil-collection-arc-mode
arc-mode archive-mode hyperspec sicp base16-theme idea-darkula-theme
hybrid-reverse-theme material-theme doom-themes doom-themes-base
nyan-mode organic-green-theme inkpot-theme github-dark-vscode-theme
almost-mono-themes cyberpunk-theme soothe-theme soothe-tva zenburn-theme
mindre-theme kaolin-themes kaolin-themes-lib tron-legacy-theme
wildcharm-theme atom-one-dark-theme parchment-theme autothemer
visual-fill-column transpose-frame gameoflife evil-collection-docker
docker docker-context docker-volume docker-network docker-image
docker-container docker-faces docker-core docker-compose docker-process
docker-utils docker-group dockerfile-mode emacs-everywhere cus-dir
dumb-jump evil-collection-popup popup websocket bindat bing-dict
bing-dict-cache hl-todo atom-dark-theme ef-themes uwu-theme vagrant
evil-collection-ag ag vc-svn find-dired alarm-clock alert notifications
gntp pinentry evil-collection-hackernews hackernews
evil-collection-notmuch notmuch notmuch-tree notmuch-jump notmuch-hello
notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-message
notmuch-draft notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address notmuch-company
notmuch-parser notmuch-wash coolj goto-addr icalendar diary-lib
diary-loaddefs notmuch-tag notmuch-lib notmuch-compat message sendmail
yank-media rfc822 mml mailabbrev gmm-utils mm-view mml-smime mml-sec
smime gnutls dig mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode fussy flx affe
evil-collection-consult consult clang-format apheleia apheleia-rcs
apheleia-dp apheleia-formatters apheleia-utils apheleia-log
apheleia-formatter-context vimrc-mode gnuplot olivetti super-save
evil-collection-helpful helpful cc-langs trace cl-print
evil-collection-edebug edebug evil-collection-debug debug backtrace
info-look evil-collection-info info help-fns radix-tree
evil-collection-elisp-refs elisp-refs solidity-mode solidity-common
evil-collection-git-timemachine git-timemachine web-mode disp-table
evil-collection-go-mode go-mode find-file evil-collection-js2-mode
js2-mode etags fileloop git-gutter-autoloads zig-mode-autoloads
reformatter-autoloads empv-autoloads yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
marginalia-autoloads vertico-truncate-autoloads
vertico-posframe-autoloads vertico-autoloads lsp-uniteai-autoloads
nix-ts-mode-autoloads go-translate-autoloads alert-autoloads
gntp-autoloads sdcv-autoloads telega-autoloads
tab-line-nerd-icons-autoloads keycast-autoloads rust-mode-autoloads
cargo-autoloads toml-autoloads rg-autoloads writeroom-mode-autoloads
nov-autoloads esxml-autoloads kv-autoloads ultra-scroll-autoloads
pdf-tools-autoloads org-sliced-images-autoloads
consult-org-roam-autoloads org-roam-autoloads org-journal-autoloads
org-download-autoloads org-modern-autoloads orderless-autoloads
mu4e-autoloads cyphejor-autoloads symbol-overlay-autoloads
qml-mode-autoloads rfc-mode-autoloads string-inflection-autoloads
webpaste-autoloads systemd-autoloads minuet-autoloads
pr-review-autoloads forge-autoloads closql-autoloads emacsql-autoloads
ghub-autoloads treepy-autoloads lsp-java-autoloads dap-mode-autoloads
bui-autoloads lsp-treemacs-autoloads lsp-docker-autoloads yaml-autoloads
lsp-pyright-autoloads consult-lsp-autoloads lsp-ui-autoloads
lsp-mode-autoloads groovy-mode-autoloads imenu-list-autoloads
hungry-delete-autoloads hide-comnt-autoloads minibuffer-header-autoloads
gptel-quick-autoloads gptel-autoloads gotest-autoloads fzf-autoloads
flycheck-golangci-lint-autoloads flycheck-clj-kondo-autoloads
pos-tip-autoloads consult-flycheck-autoloads flycheck-rust-autoloads
flycheck-posframe-autoloads flycheck-autoloads evil-anzu-autoloads
anzu-autoloads engine-mode-autoloads ement-autoloads
taxy-magit-section-autoloads taxy-autoloads embark-consult-autoloads
embark-autoloads ellama-autoloads llm-autoloads
plz-event-source-autoloads plz-media-type-autoloads plz-autoloads
symex-autoloads tree-sitter-autoloads tsc-autoloads lispy-autoloads
iedit-autoloads swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads zoutline-autoloads
evil-cleverparens-autoloads smartparens-autoloads combobulate-autoloads
combobulate-go combobulate-json combobulate-yaml combobulate-css
combobulate-js-ts combobulate-python combobulate-html combobulate-toml
combobulate-cursor multiple-cursors mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-edit-lines
mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-mark-more sgml-mode mc-cycle-cursors
multiple-cursors-core combobulate-query savehist evil-collection-scheme
scheme combobulate-ui combobulate-display combobulate-ztree
combobulate-envelope combobulate-manipulation evil-collection-python
python combobulate-procedure combobulate-navigation combobulate-misc
combobulate-setup tempo combobulate-interface combobulate-settings
combobulate-rules elisp-def-autoloads elfeed-tube-mpv-autoloads
elfeed-tube-autoloads elfeed-autoloads eee-autoloads eee
dired-git-info-autoloads dired-hacks-autoloads dired-preview-autoloads
diredfl-autoloads cmake-mode-autoloads consult-yasnippet-autoloads
yasnippet-capf-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads cape-autoloads
kind-icon-autoloads svg-lib-autoloads corfu-terminal-autoloads
popon-autoloads corfu-autoloads copilot-autoloads copilot-chat-autoloads
consult-ls-git-autoloads paredit-autoloads clojure-ts-mode-autoloads
cider-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads queue-autoloads spinner-autoloads
sesman-autoloads chatgpt-shell-autoloads shell-maker-autoloads
breadcrumb-autoloads bookmark-in-project-autoloads bookmark+-autoloads
babashka-autoloads parseedn-autoloads parseclj-autoloads
aidermacs-autoloads mediawiki-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
treemacs-magit-autoloads magit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads
nerd-icons-ibuffer-autoloads treemacs-nerd-icons-autoloads
treemacs-autoloads pfuture-autoloads cfrs-autoloads cnfonts-autoloads
burly-autoloads compile-multi-autoloads form-feed-st-autoloads
google-this-autoloads echo-bar-autoloads zoom-autoloads fcitx-autoloads
eat-autoloads vterm-autoloads chatgpt-autoloads polymode-autoloads
ox-reveal-autoloads htmlize-autoloads wordreference-autoloads
explain-pause-mode-autoloads weather-metno-autoloads
display-wttr-autoloads kdeconnect-autoloads emms-autoloads
crux-autoloads pest-mode-autoloads popwin-autoloads
modus-themes-autoloads blackboard-theme-autoloads
standard-themes-autoloads nimbus-theme-autoloads tok-theme-autoloads
danneskjold-theme-autoloads srcery-theme-autoloads
subatomic256-theme-autoloads iscroll-autoloads xml+-autoloads
multiple-cursors-autoloads evil-textobj-tree-sitter-autoloads
evil-numbers-autoloads ctable-autoloads color-rg-autoloads
line-reminder-autoloads fringe-helper-autoloads ov-autoloads
solarized-theme-autoloads sqlup-mode-autoloads bm-autoloads
zen-mode-autoloads sly-autoloads expand-region-autoloads
highlight-defined-autoloads base16-theme-autoloads
idea-darkula-theme-autoloads hybrid-reverse-theme-autoloads
material-theme-autoloads doom-themes-autoloads nyan-mode-autoloads
organic-green-theme-autoloads inkpot-theme-autoloads
github-dark-vscode-theme-autoloads almost-mono-themes-autoloads
cyberpunk-theme-autoloads soothe-theme-autoloads zenburn-theme-autoloads
mindre-theme-autoloads kaolin-themes-autoloads
tron-legacy-theme-autoloads wildcharm-theme-autoloads
atom-one-dark-theme-autoloads parchment-theme-autoloads
autothemer-autoloads visual-fill-column-autoloads
transpose-frame-autoloads gameoflife-autoloads docker-autoloads
dockerfile-mode-autoloads emacs-everywhere-autoloads cus-dir-autoloads
makefile-executor-autoloads dumb-jump-autoloads popup-autoloads
bing-dict-autoloads hl-todo-autoloads atom-dark-theme-autoloads
ef-themes-autoloads uwu-theme-autoloads vagrant-autoloads ag-autoloads
alarm-clock-autoloads pinentry-autoloads hackernews-autoloads
notmuch-autoloads fussy-autoloads flx-autoloads affe-autoloads
consult-autoloads clang-format-autoloads apheleia-autoloads
elisp-autofmt-autoloads vimrc-mode-autoloads mpv-autoloads
gnuplot-autoloads mermaid-mode-autoloads atomic-chrome-autoloads
websocket-autoloads restore-point-autoloads ace-window-autoloads
avy-autoloads olivetti-autoloads super-save-autoloads helpful-autoloads
elisp-refs-autoloads solidity-mode-autoloads git-timemachine-autoloads
web-mode-autoloads adoc-mode-autoloads go-mode-autoloads
js2-mode-autoloads rust-playground-autoloads evil-collection-which-key
which-key super-hint-xref super-hint-rg super-hint evil-collection-xref
xref evil-collection-rg rg piper ob-shell ob-gnuplot ob-C
evil-collection-org org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-src evil-collection-sh-script sh-script executable
ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs
molecule-mode lsp hyperbole hideshow gptel-manual-complete
evil-collection-gptel gptel windmove evil-collection-flycheck flycheck
erc erc-backend erc-networks erc-common erc-compat erc-loaddefs
evil-collection-ediff ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff
ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util dired-x consult-ripgrep-all server
evil-collection-eww eww vtable mule-util url-queue epa-file
evil-collection-epa epa epg rfc6068 epg-config saveplace recentf
tree-widget winner edit-list refine loop list-utils
evil-collection-leetcode leetcode derived log4e aio mm-url
evil-collection-gnus gnus nnheader gnus-util range let-alist prompts
file-info browse-at-remote f image-roll evil-collection-image image-mode
exif toc-mode rst scratch sql evil-collection-view view
persistent-scratch exercism persist async-await iter2 generator promise
url-http url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr url-gw nsm promise-rejection-tracking promise-finally
promise-done promise-es6-extensions promise-core async request
mailheader mail-utils a indent-bars evil-collection-outline noutline
outline mode-line-bell powerthesaurus jeison dash s
evil-collection-ripgrep ripgrep evil-collection-wgrep wgrep
evil-collection-grep grep evil-collection-vlf vlf vlf-base vlf-tune
gptai ctrlf hl-line nerd-icons-completion nerd-icons nerd-icons-faces
nerd-icons-data nerd-icons-data-mdicon nerd-icons-data-flicon
nerd-icons-data-codicon nerd-icons-data-devicon nerd-icons-data-sucicon
nerd-icons-data-wicon nerd-icons-data-faicon nerd-icons-data-powerline
nerd-icons-data-octicon nerd-icons-data-pomicon nerd-icons-data-ipsicon
disable-mouse mingus libmpdee evil-collection-mpdel mpdel mpdel-browser
libmpdel-directory mpdel-playlist mpdel-tablist mpdel-song mpdel-core
navigel evil-collection-bookmark bookmark evil-collection-tablist
tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local find-func cedet
libmpdel tq time-stamp posframe esup esup-child benchmark
ssh-config-mode jq-mode json-mode json-snatcher js c-ts-common treesit
evil-collection-imenu imenu cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs evil-collection-yaml-mode
yaml-mode toml-mode conf-mode align highlight facemenu nix-mode ffap
smie nix-repl nix-shell nix-store evil-collection-magit-section
magit-section cursor-sensor llama nix-log nix-instantiate nix-shebang
nix-format nix sudo-edit tramp trampver tramp-integration tramp-message
tramp-compat shell pcomplete parse-time iso8601 time-date tramp-loaddefs
evil-collection-devdocs devdocs mathjax evil-terminal-cursor-changer
evil-visualstar evil-commentary evil-commentary-integration
evil-collection-evil-mc evil-mc evil-mc-command-execute
evil-mc-command-record evil-mc-cursor-make evil-mc-region
evil-mc-cursor-state evil-mc-undo evil-mc-vars evil-mc-known-commands
evil-mc-common evil-exchange evil-lion evil-args smartscan timeout ess
ess-utils ess-custom evil-collection-unimpaired evil-collection-vc-git
evil-collection-tabulated-list evil-collection-tab-bar
evil-collection-simple evil-collection-replace
evil-collection-process-menu evil-collection-package-menu
evil-collection-minibuffer evil-collection-man evil-collection-kmacro
evil-collection-indent evil-collection-help evil-collection-flymake
evil-collection-elisp-mode evil-collection-eldoc evil-collection-elpaca
evil-collection-dired evil-collection-diff-mode evil-collection-custom
evil-collection-compile evil-collection-comint evil-collection-calendar
evil-collection-buff-menu evil-collection annalist sqlite3 sqlite3-api
treebundel vc-git diff-mode track-changes files-x git-link dired
dired-loaddefs texfrag face-remap shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file puny
svg dom preview latex latex-flymake flymake project compile
text-property-search comint ansi-osc tex-ispell tex-style tex dbus xml
crm texmathp auctex display-line-numbers elec-pair lisp-mnt package
browse-url xdg url-handlers xterm-color edit-list-autoloads
refine-autoloads list-utils-autoloads loop-autoloads leetcode-autoloads
aio-autoloads log4e-autoloads prompts-autoloads file-info-autoloads
hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads browse-at-remote-autoloads
image-roll-autoloads saveplace-pdf-view-autoloads pdfgrep-autoloads
toc-mode-autoloads scratch-autoloads persistent-scratch-autoloads
exercism-autoloads a-autoloads request-autoloads async-autoloads
async-await-autoloads promise-autoloads iter2-autoloads
persist-autoloads indent-bars-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads
rainbow-mode-autoloads mode-line-bell-autoloads powerthesaurus-autoloads
hydra lv jeison-autoloads ripgrep-autoloads wgrep-autoloads
vlf-autoloads gptai-autoloads popper-autoloads ctrlf-autoloads
nerd-icons-dired-autoloads nerd-icons-completion-autoloads
nerd-icons-autoloads disable-mouse-autoloads mingus-autoloads
libmpdee-autoloads mpdel-autoloads libmpdel-autoloads navigel-autoloads
tablist-autoloads posframe-autoloads esup-autoloads quickrun-autoloads
ht-autoloads ssh-config-mode-autoloads jq-mode-autoloads
json-mode-autoloads json-snatcher-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
toml-mode-autoloads highlight-escape-sequences-autoloads
highlight-autoloads highlight-numbers-autoloads parent-mode-autoloads
nix-mode-autoloads magit-section-autoloads llama-autoloads
sudo-edit-autoloads attrap-autoloads f-autoloads dash-autoloads
s-autoloads devdocs-autoloads mathjax-autoloads
evil-terminal-cursor-changer-autoloads evil-surround-autoloads
evil-visualstar-autoloads evil-commentary-autoloads evil-mc-autoloads
evil-exchange-autoloads evil-lion-autoloads evil-args-autoloads
smartscan-autoloads timeout-autoloads ess-autoloads
info-colors-autoloads evil-collection-autoloads annalist-autoloads
sqlite3-autoloads treebundel-autoloads git-link-autoloads
texfrag-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site xterm-color-autoloads ispell
man ansi-color autorevert filenotify cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
advice evil evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands reveal evil-jumps
evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex evil-macros
evil-repeat evil-states evil-core comp comp-cstr comp-run comp-common rx
evil-common thingatpt rect evil-vars ring undo-fu goto-chg
evil-autoloads undo-fu-autoloads goto-chg-autoloads transient pcase
format-spec transient-autoloads general memoize
sanityinc-tomorrow-bright-theme color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow color
minions compat general-autoloads memoize-autoloads
color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow-autoloads minions-autoloads
el-patch-autoloads el-patch el-patch-stub edmacro kmacro vc
vc-dispatcher cl-extra help-mode elpaca-use-package use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core
elpaca-use-package-autoloads elpaca-log elpaca-ui elpaca-menu-elpa
elpaca-menu-melpa url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x
map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars mailcap elpaca-menu-org
elpaca warnings elpaca-process elpaca-autoloads early-init cus-edit pp
cus-load icons wid-edit cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv
eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/pgtk-win pgtk-win term/common-win touch-screen
pgtk-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer
nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo gtk pgtk lcms2 multi-tty move-toolbar
make-network-process tty-child-frames native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2481616 4646933) (symbols 48 135791 2607) (strings 32 664112 282039)
  (string-bytes 1 20437581) (vectors 16 211082) (vector-slots 8 2492503 1101148)
  (floats 8 3434 2313) (intervals 56 8122 1991) (buffers 992 34))

--