Subject: 31.0.50; master emacs crash with stack overflow

From: Eval Exec <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2025 10:43:59 +0800

Hello, I got a master branch emacs crash:

(gdb) bt full
#0  0x000000000055979e in stack_overflow (siginfo=0x85d1b0 <sigsegv_stack+62640>) at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/sysdep.c:1895
        addr = 0x70 <error: Cannot access memory at address 0x70>
        bot = <optimized out>
        top = <optimized out>
        LG_STACK_HEURISTIC = LG_STACK_HEURISTIC
#1  handle_sigsegv (sig=11, siginfo=0x85d1b0 <sigsegv_stack+62640>, arg=<optimized out>) at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/sysdep.c:1930
        fatal = false
#2  <signal handler called>
No symbol table info available.
#3  backtrace_top () at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:174
        pdl = <optimized out>
        pdl = <optimized out>
#4  backtrace_top_function () at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:4270
        pdl = <optimized out>
        pdl = <optimized out>
#5  add_sample (count=1, plog=<optimized out>) at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/profiler.c:328
No locals.
#6  handle_profiler_signal (signal=27) at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/profiler.c:380
        count = 1
        count = <optimized out>
        overruns = <optimized out>
#7  deliver_process_signal (handler=<optimized out>, sig=27) at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/sysdep.c:1751
        old_errno = 1
        on_main_thread = true
        old_errno = <optimized out>
        on_main_thread = <optimized out>
        blocked = <optimized out>
#8  deliver_profiler_signal (signal=27) at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/profiler.c:386
No locals.
Backtrace stopped: Cannot access memory at address 0x7ffe5c5f2678
You can't do that without a process to debug.
(gdb)

In GNU Emacs 31.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.43, cairo version 1.18.2) of 2025-03-11 built on Mufasa
Repository revision: 5e9675367ad0697f615b5168441bf6490977168c
Repository branch: master
System Description: NixOS 24.11 (Vicuna)

Configured using:
 'configure 'CFLAGS=-O3 -march=native -g3 -ggdb'
 --prefix=/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs-build/master-5e9675367ad0697f615b5168441bf6490977168c-O3-gdb
 --with-imagemagick --with-modules --with-pgtk --with-cairo
 --with-cairo-xcb --without-compress-install --with-mailutils
 --with-tree-sitter --with-xinput2 --enable-link-time-optimization
 --with-file-notification=inotify'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ
IMAGEMAGICK JPEG LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PGTK PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=fcitx
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: mu4e:main

Minor modes in effect:
  restore-point-mode: t
  global-atomic-chrome-edit-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  hes-mode: t
  keycast-tab-bar-mode: t
  vertico-truncate-mode: t
  vertico-multiform-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  telega-root-auto-fill-mode: t
  telega-contact-birthdays-mode: t
  telega-active-video-chats-mode: t
  telega-active-locations-mode: t
  telega-patrons-mode: t
  telega-active-stories-mode: t
  tab-line-nerd-icons-global-mode: t
  global-tab-line-mode: t
  tab-line-mode: t
  org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
  global-org-modern-mode: t
  mu4e-search-minor-mode: t
  mu4e-update-minor-mode: t
  mu4e-context-minor-mode: t
  mu4e-modeline-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  treemacs-git-commit-diff-mode: t
  treemacs-project-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  global-hungry-delete-mode: t
  hungry-delete-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  engine-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  corfu-terminal-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  burly-tabs-mode: t
  global-form-feed-st-mode: t
  eat-eshell-mode: t
  sly-symbol-completion-mode: t
  super-save-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  super-hint-xref-mode: t
  super-hint-rg-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  global-dash-fontify-mode: t
  nerd-icons-completion-mode: t
  sudo-edit-indicator-mode: t
  global-evil-visualstar-mode: t
  evil-visualstar-mode: t
  evil-commentary-mode: t
  global-evil-mc-mode: t
  evil-mc-mode: t
  evil-lion-mode: t
  global-evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
  evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  general-override-mode: t
  minions-mode: t
  el-patch-use-package-mode: t
  elpaca-use-package-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  context-menu-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: -1
  line-number-mode: -1
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/lispy/elpa hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/ivy/elpa
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/modus-themes/theme-loaddefs hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/standard-themes/theme-loaddefs
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/modus-themes/theme-loaddefs hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/ef-themes/theme-loaddefs
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/modus-themes/theme-loaddefs hides /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs-build/master-5e9675367ad0697f615b5168441bf6490977168c-O3-gdb/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/theme-loaddefs
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/transient/transient hides /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs-build/master-5e9675367ad0697f615b5168441bf6490977168c-O3-gdb/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/transient

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr copilot copilot-balancer editorconfig
editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch jsonrpc
consult-dir-autoloads consult-ag-autoloads restore-point
evil-collection-atomic-chrome atomic-chrome marginalia rainbow-mode
elisp-autofmt highlight-defined elisp-def evil-collection-ert ert
highlight-numbers parent-mode highlight-escape-sequences
rainbow-delimiters breadcrumb symbol-overlay keycast zig-mode
reformatter empv vertico-truncate vertico-posframe vertico-multiform
evil-collection-vertico vertico lsp-uniteai nix-ts-mode go-translate
gt-text-utility gt-engine-echo gt-engine-libre gt-engine-chatgpt
gt-engine-youdao gt-engine-stardict gt-engine-deepl gt-engine-google-rpc
gt-engine-google gt-engine-bing gt-extension gt-faces gt-core gt-httpx
sdcv cap-words superword subword evil-collection-telega telega-obsolete
telega telega-tdlib-events telega-match telega-root telega-info
telega-chat telega-modes telega-company telega-emoji telega-user
telega-notifications telega-voip telega-msg telega-story telega-webpage
telega-tme telega-sticker telega-vvnote telega-ffplay telega-i18n
telega-sort telega-filter telega-ins telega-inline telega-util
telega-folders telega-topic telega-media telega-tdlib telega-server
telega-core telega-customize emacsbug tab-line-nerd-icons
evil-collection-imenu-list imenu-list tab-line rust-utils
rust-mode-treesitter rust-ts-mode rust-mode rust-playpen rust-cargo
rust-common rust-rustfmt rust-compile cargo cargo-process toml
rg-info-hack rg-menu rg-ibuffer rg-result wgrep-rg rg-history ibuf-ext
evil-collection-ibuffer ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs rg-header
evil-collection-ultra-scroll ultra-scroll pixel-scroll cua-base
org-sliced-images evil-collection-org-roam org-roam-migrate org-roam-log
org-roam-mode org-roam-capture org-roam-id org-roam-node org-roam-db
emacsql-sqlite-builtin sqlite org-roam-utils org-roam-compat org-roam
org-capture org-journal org-crypt cal-iso org-modern orderless
evil-collection-mu4e mu4e mu4e-org mu4e-notification mu4e-main smtpmail
mu4e-view mu4e-mime-parts mu4e-headers mu4e-thread mu4e-actions
mu4e-compose mu4e-draft gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win mu4e-search
mu4e-lists mu4e-bookmarks mu4e-mark mu4e-message flow-fill mu4e-contacts
mu4e-update mu4e-folders mu4e-context mu4e-query-items mu4e-server
mu4e-modeline mu4e-vars mu4e-helpers mu4e-config mu4e-window ido
mu4e-obsolete cyphejor qml-mode rfc-mode string-inflection systemd
minuet pr-review pr-review-render pr-review-action pr-review-input
pr-review-api pr-review-common evil-collection-forge forge-repos
forge-tablist forge-topics forge-commands forge-semi forge-bitbucket
buck forge-gogs gogs forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab forge-github
ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub forge-forgejo forge-notify forge-revnote
forge-pullreq forge-issue forge-topic eieio-custom bug-reference
forge-post forge-repo forge forge-core forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite
emacsql emacsql-compiler eieio-base treemacs-magit magit-bookmark
evil-collection-magit magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit evil-collection-magit-repos magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff git-commit
evil-collection-log-edit log-edit pcvs-util add-log magit-core
magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process
evil-collection-with-editor with-editor magit-mode magit-git magit-base
dap-java dap-mode dap-tasks dap-launch lsp-docker yaml dap-overlays
lsp-java treemacs-nerd-icons lsp-treemacs lsp-treemacs-generic
lsp-treemacs-themes treemacs-treelib treemacs-git-commit-diff-mode
treemacs-project-follow-mode treemacs-mouse-interface zoom treemacs
treemacs-header-line treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode
treemacs-bookmarks treemacs-tags treemacs-interface treemacs-persistence
treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering
treemacs-annotations treemacs-async treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom
treemacs-visuals treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-faces treemacs-icons
treemacs-scope treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture
treemacs-logging treemacs-customization treemacs-macros consult-lsp
lsp-ui lsp-ui-flycheck lsp-ui-doc evil-collection-lsp-ui-imenu
lsp-ui-imenu lsp-ui-peek lsp-ui-sideline lsp-rust lsp-semantic-tokens
lsp-mode network-stream lsp-ui-util lsp-protocol llm-prompt groovy-mode
iedit iedit-lib evil-collection-hungry-delete hungry-delete hide-comnt
minibuffer-header gptel-quick gotest fzf flycheck-clj-kondo pos-tip
consult-flycheck flycheck-rust evil-anzu anzu engine-mode
evil-collection-ement ement-room-list taxy-magit-section taxy ement
ement-notifications ement-notify ement-room ewoc ement-lib ement-api
ement-structs ement-macros dns llm-ollama llm-provider-utils llm-models
llm-request-plz plz-event-source plz-media-type plz llm symex symex-evil
symex-evil-support symex-hydra symex-transformations
symex-transformations-lisp symex-utils evil-cleverparens
evil-cleverparens-text-objects evil-cleverparens-util smartparens
loadhist evil-surround symex-misc symex-interface-builtins
symex-interface-fennel symex-interface-arc symex-interface-common-lisp
symex-interface-clojure symex-interface-scheme symex-interface-racket
symex-interface-elisp symex-interop symex-interface symex-traversals
symex-dsl symex-evaluator symex-computations symex-primitives symex-ts
symex-utils-ts symex-transformations-ts symex-primitives-lisp symex-data
symex-ui symex-custom evil-collection-lispy lispy le-clojure delsel
lispy-inline avy lispy-tags zoutline combobulate evil-collection-elfeed
elfeed-show elfeed-search elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-log
elfeed-db elfeed-lib xml-query dired-git-info dired-hacks dired-preview
git-gutter evil-collection-cmake-mode cmake-mode consult-yasnippet
yasnippet-capf yasnippet-snippets yasnippet kind-icon svg-lib
corfu-terminal popon corfu-popupinfo corfu-indexed corfu-history
evil-collection-corfu corfu consult-ls-git paredit clojure-ts-mode
evil-collection-cider cider tramp-sh cider-debug cider-browse-ns
cider-mode cider-xref-backend cider-find cider-inspector
cider-completion cider-profile cider-eval cider-jar cider-repl-history
pulse cider-repl cider-resolve cider-test cider-overlays
cider-stacktrace cider-doc cider-browse-spec cider-clojuredocs
cider-eldoc cider-docstring cider-client cider-common
cider-completion-context cider-connection cider-popup sesman-browser
nrepl-client cider-util sesman queue nrepl-dict spinner clojure-mode
chatgpt-shell chatgpt-shell-openrouter chatgpt-shell-perplexity
chatgpt-shell-openai chatgpt-shell-ollama chatgpt-shell-kagi
chatgpt-shell-google chatgpt-shell-anthropic
chatgpt-shell-prompt-compose evil-collection-smerge-mode smerge-mode
diff shell-maker ielm evil-collection-eshell eshell em-prompt esh-mode
esh-var esh-cmd esh-ext esh-proc esh-opt esh-io esh-arg esh-module
esh-module-loaddefs esh-util bookmark-in-project bookmark+ bookmark+-key
bookmark+-1 bookmark+-bmu bookmark+-lit babashka parseedn
parseclj-parser parseclj-lex parseclj-alist
evil-collection-markdown-mode markdown-mode cnfonts burly-tabs burly
frameset compile-multi form-feed-st google-this echo-bar fcitx
evil-collection-eat eat term/xterm xterm evil-collection-term term ehelp
ox-reveal ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar org-agenda ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-attach
org-element org-persist org-id org-refile org-element-ast inline
avl-tree htmlize evil-collection-explain-pause-mode explain-pause-mode
explain-pause-top explain-pause-log-to-socket evil-collection-profiler
profiler weather-metno solar cal-dst url-cache display-wttr kdeconnect
crux pest-mode popwin modus-themes blackboard-theme standard-themes
nimbus-theme tok-theme danneskjold-theme srcery-theme subatomic256-theme
iscroll xml+ evil-textobj-tree-sitter
evil-textobj-tree-sitter-thing-at-point evil-textobj-tree-sitter-core
tree-sitter tree-sitter-load tree-sitter-cli tsc tsc-dyn tsc-dyn-get
dired-aux tsc-obsolete ctable evil-collection-color-rg color-rg
line-reminder ov ht fringe-helper solarized-theme solarized
solarized-faces sqlup-mode evil-collection-bm bm zen-mode
evil-collection-sly sly sly-completion sly-buttons sly-messages
sly-common evil-collection-apropos apropos evil-collection-arc-mode
arc-mode archive-mode hyperspec sicp base16-theme idea-darkula-theme
hybrid-reverse-theme material-theme doom-themes doom-themes-base
nyan-mode organic-green-theme inkpot-theme github-dark-vscode-theme
almost-mono-themes cyberpunk-theme soothe-theme soothe-tva zenburn-theme
mindre-theme kaolin-themes kaolin-themes-lib tron-legacy-theme
wildcharm-theme atom-one-dark-theme parchment-theme autothemer
visual-fill-column transpose-frame gameoflife evil-collection-docker
docker docker-context docker-volume docker-network docker-image
docker-container docker-faces docker-core docker-compose docker-process
docker-utils docker-group dockerfile-mode emacs-everywhere cus-dir
dumb-jump evil-collection-popup popup websocket bindat bing-dict
bing-dict-cache hl-todo atom-dark-theme ef-themes uwu-theme vagrant
evil-collection-ag ag vc-svn find-dired alarm-clock alert notifications
gntp pinentry evil-collection-hackernews hackernews
evil-collection-notmuch notmuch notmuch-tree notmuch-jump notmuch-hello
notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-message
notmuch-draft notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address notmuch-company
notmuch-parser notmuch-wash coolj goto-addr icalendar diary-lib
diary-loaddefs notmuch-tag notmuch-lib notmuch-compat message sendmail
yank-media rfc822 mml mailabbrev gmm-utils mm-view mml-smime mml-sec
smime gnutls dig mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode fussy flx affe
evil-collection-consult consult clang-format apheleia apheleia-rcs
apheleia-dp apheleia-formatters apheleia-utils apheleia-log
apheleia-formatter-context vimrc-mode gnuplot olivetti super-save
evil-collection-helpful helpful cc-langs trace cl-print
evil-collection-edebug edebug evil-collection-debug debug backtrace
info-look evil-collection-info info help-fns radix-tree
evil-collection-elisp-refs elisp-refs solidity-mode solidity-common
evil-collection-git-timemachine git-timemachine web-mode disp-table
evil-collection-go-mode go-mode find-file evil-collection-js2-mode
js2-mode etags fileloop git-gutter-autoloads zig-mode-autoloads
reformatter-autoloads empv-autoloads yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
marginalia-autoloads vertico-truncate-autoloads
vertico-posframe-autoloads vertico-autoloads lsp-uniteai-autoloads
nix-ts-mode-autoloads go-translate-autoloads alert-autoloads
gntp-autoloads sdcv-autoloads telega-autoloads
tab-line-nerd-icons-autoloads keycast-autoloads rust-mode-autoloads
cargo-autoloads toml-autoloads rg-autoloads writeroom-mode-autoloads
nov-autoloads esxml-autoloads kv-autoloads ultra-scroll-autoloads
pdf-tools-autoloads org-sliced-images-autoloads
consult-org-roam-autoloads org-roam-autoloads org-journal-autoloads
org-download-autoloads org-modern-autoloads orderless-autoloads
mu4e-autoloads cyphejor-autoloads symbol-overlay-autoloads
qml-mode-autoloads rfc-mode-autoloads string-inflection-autoloads
webpaste-autoloads systemd-autoloads minuet-autoloads
pr-review-autoloads forge-autoloads closql-autoloads emacsql-autoloads
ghub-autoloads treepy-autoloads lsp-java-autoloads dap-mode-autoloads
bui-autoloads lsp-treemacs-autoloads lsp-docker-autoloads yaml-autoloads
lsp-pyright-autoloads consult-lsp-autoloads lsp-ui-autoloads
lsp-mode-autoloads groovy-mode-autoloads imenu-list-autoloads
hungry-delete-autoloads hide-comnt-autoloads minibuffer-header-autoloads
gptel-quick-autoloads gptel-autoloads gotest-autoloads fzf-autoloads
flycheck-golangci-lint-autoloads flycheck-clj-kondo-autoloads
pos-tip-autoloads consult-flycheck-autoloads flycheck-rust-autoloads
flycheck-posframe-autoloads flycheck-autoloads evil-anzu-autoloads
anzu-autoloads engine-mode-autoloads ement-autoloads
taxy-magit-section-autoloads taxy-autoloads embark-consult-autoloads
embark-autoloads ellama-autoloads llm-autoloads
plz-event-source-autoloads plz-media-type-autoloads plz-autoloads
symex-autoloads tree-sitter-autoloads tsc-autoloads lispy-autoloads
iedit-autoloads swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads zoutline-autoloads
evil-cleverparens-autoloads smartparens-autoloads combobulate-autoloads
combobulate-go combobulate-json combobulate-yaml combobulate-css
combobulate-js-ts combobulate-python combobulate-html combobulate-toml
combobulate-cursor multiple-cursors mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-edit-lines
mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-mark-more sgml-mode mc-cycle-cursors
multiple-cursors-core combobulate-query savehist evil-collection-scheme
scheme combobulate-ui combobulate-display combobulate-ztree
combobulate-envelope combobulate-manipulation evil-collection-python
python combobulate-procedure combobulate-navigation combobulate-misc
combobulate-setup tempo combobulate-interface combobulate-settings
combobulate-rules elisp-def-autoloads elfeed-tube-mpv-autoloads
elfeed-tube-autoloads elfeed-autoloads eee-autoloads eee
dired-git-info-autoloads dired-hacks-autoloads dired-preview-autoloads
diredfl-autoloads cmake-mode-autoloads consult-yasnippet-autoloads
yasnippet-capf-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads cape-autoloads
kind-icon-autoloads svg-lib-autoloads corfu-terminal-autoloads
popon-autoloads corfu-autoloads copilot-autoloads copilot-chat-autoloads
consult-ls-git-autoloads paredit-autoloads clojure-ts-mode-autoloads
cider-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads queue-autoloads spinner-autoloads
sesman-autoloads chatgpt-shell-autoloads shell-maker-autoloads
breadcrumb-autoloads bookmark-in-project-autoloads bookmark+-autoloads
babashka-autoloads parseedn-autoloads parseclj-autoloads
aidermacs-autoloads mediawiki-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
treemacs-magit-autoloads magit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads
nerd-icons-ibuffer-autoloads treemacs-nerd-icons-autoloads
treemacs-autoloads pfuture-autoloads cfrs-autoloads cnfonts-autoloads
burly-autoloads compile-multi-autoloads form-feed-st-autoloads
google-this-autoloads echo-bar-autoloads zoom-autoloads fcitx-autoloads
eat-autoloads vterm-autoloads chatgpt-autoloads polymode-autoloads
ox-reveal-autoloads htmlize-autoloads wordreference-autoloads
explain-pause-mode-autoloads weather-metno-autoloads
display-wttr-autoloads kdeconnect-autoloads emms-autoloads
crux-autoloads pest-mode-autoloads popwin-autoloads
modus-themes-autoloads blackboard-theme-autoloads
standard-themes-autoloads nimbus-theme-autoloads tok-theme-autoloads
danneskjold-theme-autoloads srcery-theme-autoloads
subatomic256-theme-autoloads iscroll-autoloads xml+-autoloads
multiple-cursors-autoloads evil-textobj-tree-sitter-autoloads
evil-numbers-autoloads ctable-autoloads color-rg-autoloads
line-reminder-autoloads fringe-helper-autoloads ov-autoloads
solarized-theme-autoloads sqlup-mode-autoloads bm-autoloads
zen-mode-autoloads sly-autoloads expand-region-autoloads
highlight-defined-autoloads base16-theme-autoloads
idea-darkula-theme-autoloads hybrid-reverse-theme-autoloads
material-theme-autoloads doom-themes-autoloads nyan-mode-autoloads
organic-green-theme-autoloads inkpot-theme-autoloads
github-dark-vscode-theme-autoloads almost-mono-themes-autoloads
cyberpunk-theme-autoloads soothe-theme-autoloads zenburn-theme-autoloads
mindre-theme-autoloads kaolin-themes-autoloads
tron-legacy-theme-autoloads wildcharm-theme-autoloads
atom-one-dark-theme-autoloads parchment-theme-autoloads
autothemer-autoloads visual-fill-column-autoloads
transpose-frame-autoloads gameoflife-autoloads docker-autoloads
dockerfile-mode-autoloads emacs-everywhere-autoloads cus-dir-autoloads
makefile-executor-autoloads dumb-jump-autoloads popup-autoloads
bing-dict-autoloads hl-todo-autoloads atom-dark-theme-autoloads
ef-themes-autoloads uwu-theme-autoloads vagrant-autoloads ag-autoloads
alarm-clock-autoloads pinentry-autoloads hackernews-autoloads
notmuch-autoloads fussy-autoloads flx-autoloads affe-autoloads
consult-autoloads clang-format-autoloads apheleia-autoloads
elisp-autofmt-autoloads vimrc-mode-autoloads mpv-autoloads
gnuplot-autoloads mermaid-mode-autoloads atomic-chrome-autoloads
websocket-autoloads restore-point-autoloads ace-window-autoloads
avy-autoloads olivetti-autoloads super-save-autoloads helpful-autoloads
elisp-refs-autoloads solidity-mode-autoloads git-timemachine-autoloads
web-mode-autoloads adoc-mode-autoloads go-mode-autoloads
js2-mode-autoloads rust-playground-autoloads evil-collection-which-key
which-key super-hint-xref super-hint-rg super-hint evil-collection-xref
xref evil-collection-rg rg piper ob-shell ob-gnuplot ob-C
evil-collection-org org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-src evil-collection-sh-script sh-script executable
ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs
molecule-mode lsp hyperbole hideshow gptel-manual-complete
evil-collection-gptel gptel windmove evil-collection-flycheck flycheck
erc erc-backend erc-networks erc-common erc-compat erc-loaddefs
evil-collection-ediff ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff
ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util dired-x consult-ripgrep-all server
evil-collection-eww eww vtable mule-util url-queue epa-file
evil-collection-epa epa epg rfc6068 epg-config saveplace recentf
tree-widget winner edit-list refine loop list-utils
evil-collection-leetcode leetcode derived log4e aio mm-url
evil-collection-gnus gnus nnheader gnus-util range let-alist prompts
file-info browse-at-remote f image-roll evil-collection-image image-mode
exif toc-mode rst scratch sql evil-collection-view view
persistent-scratch exercism persist async-await iter2 generator promise
url-http url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr url-gw nsm promise-rejection-tracking promise-finally
promise-done promise-es6-extensions promise-core async request
mailheader mail-utils a indent-bars evil-collection-outline noutline
outline mode-line-bell powerthesaurus jeison dash s
evil-collection-ripgrep ripgrep evil-collection-wgrep wgrep
evil-collection-grep grep evil-collection-vlf vlf vlf-base vlf-tune
gptai ctrlf hl-line nerd-icons-completion nerd-icons nerd-icons-faces
nerd-icons-data nerd-icons-data-mdicon nerd-icons-data-flicon
nerd-icons-data-codicon nerd-icons-data-devicon nerd-icons-data-sucicon
nerd-icons-data-wicon nerd-icons-data-faicon nerd-icons-data-powerline
nerd-icons-data-octicon nerd-icons-data-pomicon nerd-icons-data-ipsicon
disable-mouse mingus libmpdee evil-collection-mpdel mpdel mpdel-browser
libmpdel-directory mpdel-playlist mpdel-tablist mpdel-song mpdel-core
navigel evil-collection-bookmark bookmark evil-collection-tablist
tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local find-func cedet
libmpdel tq time-stamp posframe esup esup-child benchmark
ssh-config-mode jq-mode json-mode json-snatcher js c-ts-common treesit
evil-collection-imenu imenu cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs evil-collection-yaml-mode
yaml-mode toml-mode conf-mode align highlight facemenu nix-mode ffap
smie nix-repl nix-shell nix-store evil-collection-magit-section
magit-section cursor-sensor llama nix-log nix-instantiate nix-shebang
nix-format nix sudo-edit tramp trampver tramp-integration tramp-message
tramp-compat shell pcomplete parse-time iso8601 time-date tramp-loaddefs
evil-collection-devdocs devdocs mathjax evil-terminal-cursor-changer
evil-visualstar evil-commentary evil-commentary-integration
evil-collection-evil-mc evil-mc evil-mc-command-execute
evil-mc-command-record evil-mc-cursor-make evil-mc-region
evil-mc-cursor-state evil-mc-undo evil-mc-vars evil-mc-known-commands
evil-mc-common evil-exchange evil-lion evil-args smartscan timeout ess
ess-utils ess-custom evil-collection-unimpaired evil-collection-vc-git
evil-collection-tabulated-list evil-collection-tab-bar
evil-collection-simple evil-collection-replace
evil-collection-process-menu evil-collection-package-menu
evil-collection-minibuffer evil-collection-man evil-collection-kmacro
evil-collection-indent evil-collection-help evil-collection-flymake
evil-collection-elisp-mode evil-collection-eldoc evil-collection-elpaca
evil-collection-dired evil-collection-diff-mode evil-collection-custom
evil-collection-compile evil-collection-comint evil-collection-calendar
evil-collection-buff-menu evil-collection annalist sqlite3 sqlite3-api
treebundel vc-git diff-mode track-changes files-x git-link dired
dired-loaddefs texfrag face-remap shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file puny
svg dom preview latex latex-flymake flymake project compile
text-property-search comint ansi-osc tex-ispell tex-style tex dbus xml
crm texmathp auctex display-line-numbers elec-pair lisp-mnt package
browse-url xdg url-handlers xterm-color edit-list-autoloads
refine-autoloads list-utils-autoloads loop-autoloads leetcode-autoloads
aio-autoloads log4e-autoloads prompts-autoloads file-info-autoloads
hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads browse-at-remote-autoloads
image-roll-autoloads saveplace-pdf-view-autoloads pdfgrep-autoloads
toc-mode-autoloads scratch-autoloads persistent-scratch-autoloads
exercism-autoloads a-autoloads request-autoloads async-autoloads
async-await-autoloads promise-autoloads iter2-autoloads
persist-autoloads indent-bars-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads
rainbow-mode-autoloads mode-line-bell-autoloads powerthesaurus-autoloads
hydra lv jeison-autoloads ripgrep-autoloads wgrep-autoloads
vlf-autoloads gptai-autoloads popper-autoloads ctrlf-autoloads
nerd-icons-dired-autoloads nerd-icons-completion-autoloads
nerd-icons-autoloads disable-mouse-autoloads mingus-autoloads
libmpdee-autoloads mpdel-autoloads libmpdel-autoloads navigel-autoloads
tablist-autoloads posframe-autoloads esup-autoloads quickrun-autoloads
ht-autoloads ssh-config-mode-autoloads jq-mode-autoloads
json-mode-autoloads json-snatcher-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
toml-mode-autoloads highlight-escape-sequences-autoloads
highlight-autoloads highlight-numbers-autoloads parent-mode-autoloads
nix-mode-autoloads magit-section-autoloads llama-autoloads
sudo-edit-autoloads attrap-autoloads f-autoloads dash-autoloads
s-autoloads devdocs-autoloads mathjax-autoloads
evil-terminal-cursor-changer-autoloads evil-surround-autoloads
evil-visualstar-autoloads evil-commentary-autoloads evil-mc-autoloads
evil-exchange-autoloads evil-lion-autoloads evil-args-autoloads
smartscan-autoloads timeout-autoloads ess-autoloads
info-colors-autoloads evil-collection-autoloads annalist-autoloads
sqlite3-autoloads treebundel-autoloads git-link-autoloads
texfrag-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site xterm-color-autoloads ispell
man ansi-color autorevert filenotify cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
advice evil evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands reveal evil-jumps
evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex evil-macros
evil-repeat evil-states evil-core comp comp-cstr comp-run comp-common rx
evil-common thingatpt rect evil-vars ring undo-fu goto-chg
evil-autoloads undo-fu-autoloads goto-chg-autoloads transient pcase
format-spec transient-autoloads general memoize
sanityinc-tomorrow-bright-theme color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow color
minions compat general-autoloads memoize-autoloads
color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow-autoloads minions-autoloads
el-patch-autoloads el-patch el-patch-stub edmacro kmacro vc
vc-dispatcher cl-extra help-mode elpaca-use-package use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core
elpaca-use-package-autoloads elpaca-log elpaca-ui elpaca-menu-elpa
elpaca-menu-melpa url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x
map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars mailcap elpaca-menu-org
elpaca warnings elpaca-process elpaca-autoloads early-init cus-edit pp
cus-load icons wid-edit cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv
eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/pgtk-win pgtk-win term/common-win touch-screen
pgtk-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer
nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo gtk pgtk lcms2 multi-tty move-toolbar
make-network-process tty-child-frames native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2481616 4646933) (symbols 48 135791 2607) (strings 32 664112 282039)
  (string-bytes 1 20437581) (vectors 16 211082) (vector-slots 8 2492503 1101148)
  (floats 8 3434 2313) (intervals 56 8122 1991) (buffers 992 34))

--