Subject: [PATCH] gnu: python-anyio: Disable keyboardinterrupt for aarch64-linux native builds.

From: Zacchaeus Scheffer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2025 17:47:47 -0400

>From c9cc1e2f14034472ddbf6975301e52edb82eee49 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Zacchaeus <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2025 17:20:57 -0700
Subject: [PATCH] gnu: python-anyio: Disable keyboardinterrupt for
 aarch64-linux native builds.

*gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm: (python-anyio): Disable keyboardinterrupt test
during native aarch64-linux builds.

Change-Id: I21a20262fdf6d538fd2deda5c42441695fa24eea
---

The python-anyio package already disables
`test_keyboardinterrupt_during_test` when cross-compiling to
aarch64-linux.  This issue is not specific to cross-compilation and also
fails when natively compiling on aarch64-linux machines (--system=
instead of --target=).  This patch adds support for natively building
python-anyio on aarch64-linux by disabling that test in such cases.

eikcaz-

 gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm | 3 ++-
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm b/gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm
index 4cb7c72a82..887bceb53d 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm
@@ -32272,7 +32272,8 @@ (define-public python-anyio
 
                  ,@(cond
                     ((or (target-aarch64?)
-                         (target-riscv64?))
+                         (target-riscv64?)
+                         (string=? "aarch64-linux" (%current-system)))
                      '(" and not test_keyboardinterrupt_during_test"))
                     (#t '()))
 
-- 
2.48.1