Subject: bug#76955: closed (Re: bug#76955: 30.1; php-ts-mode-php-executable default path may not match remote path)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2025 11:35:02 +0000

Your bug report

#76955: 30.1; php-ts-mode-php-executable default path may not match remote path

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
76955: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=76955
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#76955: 30.1; php-ts-mode-php-executable default path may not match remote path
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Vincenzo Pupillo <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2025 14:33:51 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Vincenzo Pupillo <[email-masked]>
> Cc: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
> Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2025 19:25:18 +0100
> 
> In data mercoledì 19 marzo 2025 18:30:23 Ora standard dell’Europa centrale, 
> Michael Albinus ha scritto:
> > Vincenzo Pupillo <[email-masked]> writes:
> > > Ciao Micheal, thank you.
> > 
> > Hi Vincenzo,
> > 
> > > The new version of the patch is attached.
> > 
> > I guess the docstring of php-ts-mode--executable must be adapted to the
> > recent affair.
> 
> Done
> 
> > 
> > > Thanks.
> > > 
> > > Vincenzo
> > 
> > Best regards, Michael.
> 
> Thanks!

Thanks, now installed on the emacs-30 branch, and closing the bug.

Subject: 30.1; php-ts-mode-php-executable default path may not match remote path
From: Morgan Willcock <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2025 20:09:37 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The default value of php-ts-mode-php-executable is determined by
searching for a php binary locally, but the found path may not work for
TRAMP connections to a remote system:

  (defcustom php-ts-mode-php-executable (or (executable-find "php") "/usr/bin/php")

Would it not be more portable to just set the executable path to "php"
and then let a binary named "php" be located both locally and remotely?

In particular, if connecting from a Windows system to a remote system,
the probability of the binary location being the same on both systems is
likely to be very low.

In GNU Emacs 30.1 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo
 version 1.18.2, Xaw scroll bars) of 2025-03-02 built on macmini
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101015
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux trixie/sid

Configured using:
 'configure --with-native-compilation --with-xml2 --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 --with-tree-sitter --disable-gc-mark-trace'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER
PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XPM LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  which-key-mode: t
  global-visual-wrap-prefix-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  midnight-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  global-display-fill-column-indicator-mode: t
  global-devil-mode: t
  devil-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tab-bar-history-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  view-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/modus-themes-4.6.0/theme-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/theme-loaddefs
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/python-0.29/python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/progmodes/python
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/eglot-1.18/eglot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/progmodes/eglot
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/oc-basic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/oc-csl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/oc-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-refile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/oc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/oc-biblatex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-fold hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-tempo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-element-ast hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-element-ast
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ol-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ol-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-julia hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ol-doi hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-fold-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-cycle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-persist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ol-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/oc-natbib hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-goto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-num hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-num
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ol-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ol-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/mwillcock/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme

Features:
(shadow sort ecomplete mail-extr gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg
dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
nnheader range emacsbug switchmail message yank-media puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config
gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mail-utils view compile text-property-search comp-run
comp-common flyspell ispell goto-addr thingatpt init which-key
visual-wrap time vc-git diff-mode track-changes vc-dispatcher shadowfile
savehist repeat tramp-cache time-stamp tramp-sh tramp rx trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-message tramp-compat xdg shell pcomplete
comint ansi-osc ring parse-time iso8601 time-date format-spec ansi-color
tramp-loaddefs recentf tree-widget wid-edit minibuf-eldef mb-depth
midnight ido hl-line editorconfig editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch
display-fill-column-indicator devil use-package-diminish corfu compat
modus-vivendi-theme modus-themes find-func edmacro kmacro pcase
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode diminish cl-extra help-mode
use-package-core ags-mode-autoloads corfu-autoloads devil-autoloads
diminish-autoloads eglot-autoloads flymake-ansible-lint-autoloads
indent-bars-autoloads inform-mode-autoloads jabber-autoloads
fsm-autoloads kixtart-mode-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads modus-themes-autoloads org-autoloads
org-msg-autoloads htmlize-autoloads package-lint-autoloads
php-mode-autoloads plantuml-mode-autoloads dash-autoloads
powershell-autoloads python-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads
renpy-autoloads info sly-autoloads srv-autoloads switchmail-autoloads
wgrep-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons password-cache json
subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib
rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode
register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit x multi-tty move-toolbar
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 313937 18266) (symbols 48 21736 0) (strings 32 67688 5193)
 (string-bytes 1 2162533) (vectors 16 30109)
 (vector-slots 8 378100 10177) (floats 8 357 2) (intervals 56 3317 6)
 (buffers 992 16))