Subject: bug#76940: 30.1; Invalid eglot--recent-changes state

From: Romain Ouabdelkader <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2025 12:47:40 +0100

Hello,

I got the following error with eglot while editing, it seems that
eglot--recent-changes is in an invalid state, I'm not sure how to
reproduce the issue.

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument consp #<marker at 240 in
promo_code.py>)
  json-serialize((:jsonrpc "2.0" :method "textDocument/didChange" :params
(:textDocument (:uri
"file:///Users/romain.ouabdelkader/work/server/waveapi/models/promo_code.py"
:version 48) :contentChanges [(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 16) :end
(:line 9 :character 22)) :rangeLength (236 . #<marker at 240 in
promo_code.py>) :text (242 . #<marker (moves after insertion) at 252 in
promo_code.py>)) (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 16) :end (:line 9
:character 24)) :rangeLength 8 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 16) :end (:line 9 :character 16)) :rangeLength 0 :text
"trial_2_months") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 22) :end (:line 9
:character 30)) :rangeLength 8 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 22) :end (:line 9 :character 22)) :rangeLength 0 :text "7")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 23) :end (:line 9 :character 23))
:rangeLength 0 :text "è") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 24) :end
(:line 9 :character 24)) :rangeLength 0 :text "d") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 25) :end (:line 9 :character 25)) :rangeLength 0 :text "a")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 26) :end (:line 9 :character 26))
:rangeLength 0 :text "y") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 26) :end
(:line 9 :character 27)) :rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 25) :end (:line 9 :character 26)) :rangeLength 1 :text "")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 24) :end (:line 9 :character 25))
:rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 23) :end
(:line 9 :character 24)) :rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 22) :end (:line 9 :character 23)) :rangeLength 1 :text "")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 22) :end (:line 9 :character 22))
:rangeLength 0 :text "_") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 22) :end
(:line 9 :character 23)) :rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 22) :end (:line 9 :character 22)) :rangeLength 0 :text "7")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 23) :end (:line 9 :character 23))
:rangeLength 0 :text "ç") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 23) :end
(:line 9 :character 24)) :rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 23) :end (:line 9 :character 23)) :rangeLength 0 :text "ç")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 23) :end (:line 9 :character 24))
:rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 23) :end
(:line 9 :character 23)) :rangeLength 0 :text "_") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 24) :end (:line 9 :character 24)) :rangeLength 0 :text "d")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 25) :end (:line 9 :character 25))
:rangeLength 0 :text "a") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 26) :end
(:line 9 :character 26)) :rangeLength 0 :text "u") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 27) :end (:line 9 :character 27)) :rangeLength 0 :text "s")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 27) :end (:line 9 :character 28))
:rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 26) :end
(:line 9 :character 27)) :rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 26) :end (:line 9 :character 26)) :rangeLength 0 :text "è")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 27) :end (:line 9 :character 27))
:rangeLength 0 :text "s") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 27) :end
(:line 9 :character 28)) :rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 26) :end (:line 9 :character 27)) :rangeLength 1 :text "")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 26) :end (:line 9 :character 26))
:rangeLength 0 :text "y") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 27) :end
(:line 9 :character 27)) :rangeLength 0 :text "s") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 4) :end (:line 9 :character 12)) :rangeLength 8 :text "")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 4) :end (:line 9 :character 4))
:rangeLength 0 :text "trial_7_days") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 4)
:end (:line 9 :character 16)) :rangeLength 12 :text "TRIAL_7_DAYS") (:range
(:start (:line 15 :character 26) :end (:line 15 :character 34))
:rangeLength 8 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 15 :character 26) :end
(:line 15 :character 26)) :rangeLength 0 :text "TRIAL_7_DAYS") (:range
(:start (:line 16 :character 9) :end (:line 16 :character 9)) :rangeLength
0 :text " ") (:range (:start (:line 16 :character 9) :end (:line 16
:character 10)) :rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 16
:character 9) :end (:line 16 :character 9)) :rangeLength 0 :text " ")
(:range (:start (:line 16 :character 9) :end (:line 16 :character 10))
:rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 16 :character 9) :end
(:line 16 :character 9)) :rangeLength 0 :text " ") (:range (:start (:line
16 :character 9) :end (:line 16 :character 10)) :rangeLength 1 :text "")]))
:false-object :json-false :null-object nil)
  jsonrpc--json-encode((:jsonrpc "2.0" :method "textDocument/didChange"
:params (:textDocument (:uri
"file:///Users/romain.ouabdelkader/work/server/waveapi/models/promo_code.py"
:version 48) :contentChanges [(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 16) :end
(:line 9 :character 22)) :rangeLength (236 . #<marker at 240 in
promo_code.py>) :text (242 . #<marker (moves after insertion) at 252 in
promo_code.py>)) (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 16) :end (:line 9
:character 24)) :rangeLength 8 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 16) :end (:line 9 :character 16)) :rangeLength 0 :text
"trial_2_months") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 22) :end (:line 9
:character 30)) :rangeLength 8 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 22) :end (:line 9 :character 22)) :rangeLength 0 :text "7")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 23) :end (:line 9 :character 23))
:rangeLength 0 :text "è") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 24) :end
(:line 9 :character 24)) :rangeLength 0 :text "d") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 25) :end (:line 9 :character 25)) :rangeLength 0 :text "a")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 26) :end (:line 9 :character 26))
:rangeLength 0 :text "y") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 26) :end
(:line 9 :character 27)) :rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 25) :end (:line 9 :character 26)) :rangeLength 1 :text "")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 24) :end (:line 9 :character 25))
:rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 23) :end
(:line 9 :character 24)) :rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 22) :end (:line 9 :character 23)) :rangeLength 1 :text "")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 22) :end (:line 9 :character 22))
:rangeLength 0 :text "_") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 22) :end
(:line 9 :character 23)) :rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 22) :end (:line 9 :character 22)) :rangeLength 0 :text "7")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 23) :end (:line 9 :character 23))
:rangeLength 0 :text "ç") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 23) :end
(:line 9 :character 24)) :rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 23) :end (:line 9 :character 23)) :rangeLength 0 :text "ç")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 23) :end (:line 9 :character 24))
:rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 23) :end
(:line 9 :character 23)) :rangeLength 0 :text "_") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 24) :end (:line 9 :character 24)) :rangeLength 0 :text "d")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 25) :end (:line 9 :character 25))
:rangeLength 0 :text "a") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 26) :end
(:line 9 :character 26)) :rangeLength 0 :text "u") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 27) :end (:line 9 :character 27)) :rangeLength 0 :text "s")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 27) :end (:line 9 :character 28))
:rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 26) :end
(:line 9 :character 27)) :rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 26) :end (:line 9 :character 26)) :rangeLength 0 :text "è")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 27) :end (:line 9 :character 27))
:rangeLength 0 :text "s") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 27) :end
(:line 9 :character 28)) :rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 26) :end (:line 9 :character 27)) :rangeLength 1 :text "")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 26) :end (:line 9 :character 26))
:rangeLength 0 :text "y") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 27) :end
(:line 9 :character 27)) :rangeLength 0 :text "s") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 4) :end (:line 9 :character 12)) :rangeLength 8 :text "")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 4) :end (:line 9 :character 4))
:rangeLength 0 :text "trial_7_days") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 4)
:end (:line 9 :character 16)) :rangeLength 12 :text "TRIAL_7_DAYS") (:range
(:start (:line 15 :character 26) :end (:line 15 :character 34))
:rangeLength 8 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 15 :character 26) :end
(:line 15 :character 26)) :rangeLength 0 :text "TRIAL_7_DAYS") (:range
(:start (:line 16 :character 9) :end (:line 16 :character 9)) :rangeLength
0 :text " ") (:range (:start (:line 16 :character 9) :end (:line 16
:character 10)) :rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 16
:character 9) :end (:line 16 :character 9)) :rangeLength 0 :text " ")
(:range (:start (:line 16 :character 9) :end (:line 16 :character 10))
:rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 16 :character 9) :end
(:line 16 :character 9)) :rangeLength 0 :text " ") (:range (:start (:line
16 :character 9) :end (:line 16 :character 10)) :rangeLength 1 :text "")])))
  #f(compiled-function (arg1 &rest rest) "Send MESSAGE, a JSON object, to
CONNECTION." #<bytecode -0x1b9361667c7d483>)(#<eglot-lsp-server
eglot-lsp-server-5321f25a> :method :textDocument/didChange :params
(:textDocument (:uri
"file:///Users/romain.ouabdelkader/work/server/waveapi/models/promo_code.py"
:version 48) :contentChanges [(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 16) :end
(:line 9 :character 22)) :rangeLength (236 . #<marker at 240 in
promo_code.py>) :text (242 . #<marker (moves after insertion) at 252 in
promo_code.py>)) (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 16) :end (:line 9
:character 24)) :rangeLength 8 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 16) :end (:line 9 :character 16)) :rangeLength 0 :text
"trial_2_months") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 22) :end (:line 9
:character 30)) :rangeLength 8 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 22) :end (:line 9 :character 22)) :rangeLength 0 :text "7")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 23) :end (:line 9 :character 23))
:rangeLength 0 :text "è") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 24) :end
(:line 9 :character 24)) :rangeLength 0 :text "d") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 25) :end (:line 9 :character 25)) :rangeLength 0 :text "a")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 26) :end (:line 9 :character 26))
:rangeLength 0 :text "y") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 26) :end
(:line 9 :character 27)) :rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 25) :end (:line 9 :character 26)) :rangeLength 1 :text "")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 24) :end (:line 9 :character 25))
:rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 23) :end
(:line 9 :character 24)) :rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 22) :end (:line 9 :character 23)) :rangeLength 1 :text "")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 22) :end (:line 9 :character 22))
:rangeLength 0 :text "_") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 22) :end
(:line 9 :character 23)) :rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 22) :end (:line 9 :character 22)) :rangeLength 0 :text "7")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 23) :end (:line 9 :character 23))
:rangeLength 0 :text "ç") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 23) :end
(:line 9 :character 24)) :rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 23) :end (:line 9 :character 23)) :rangeLength 0 :text "ç")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 23) :end (:line 9 :character 24))
:rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 23) :end
(:line 9 :character 23)) :rangeLength 0 :text "_") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 24) :end (:line 9 :character 24)) :rangeLength 0 :text "d")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 25) :end (:line 9 :character 25))
:rangeLength 0 :text "a") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 26) :end
(:line 9 :character 26)) :rangeLength 0 :text "u") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 27) :end (:line 9 :character 27)) :rangeLength 0 :text "s")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 27) :end (:line 9 :character 28))
:rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 26) :end
(:line 9 :character 27)) :rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 26) :end (:line 9 :character 26)) :rangeLength 0 :text "è")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 27) :end (:line 9 :character 27))
:rangeLength 0 :text "s") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 27) :end
(:line 9 :character 28)) :rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 26) :end (:line 9 :character 27)) :rangeLength 1 :text "")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 26) :end (:line 9 :character 26))
:rangeLength 0 :text "y") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 27) :end
(:line 9 :character 27)) :rangeLength 0 :text "s") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 4) :end (:line 9 :character 12)) :rangeLength 8 :text "")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 4) :end (:line 9 :character 4))
:rangeLength 0 :text "trial_7_days") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 4)
:end (:line 9 :character 16)) :rangeLength 12 :text "TRIAL_7_DAYS") (:range
(:start (:line 15 :character 26) :end (:line 15 :character 34))
:rangeLength 8 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 15 :character 26) :end
(:line 15 :character 26)) :rangeLength 0 :text "TRIAL_7_DAYS") (:range
(:start (:line 16 :character 9) :end (:line 16 :character 9)) :rangeLength
0 :text " ") (:range (:start (:line 16 :character 9) :end (:line 16
:character 10)) :rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 16
:character 9) :end (:line 16 :character 9)) :rangeLength 0 :text " ")
(:range (:start (:line 16 :character 9) :end (:line 16 :character 10))
:rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 16 :character 9) :end
(:line 16 :character 9)) :rangeLength 0 :text " ") (:range (:start (:line
16 :character 9) :end (:line 16 :character 10)) :rangeLength 1 :text "")]))
  apply(#f(compiled-function (arg1 &rest rest) "Send MESSAGE, a JSON
object, to CONNECTION." #<bytecode -0x1b9361667c7d483>) #<eglot-lsp-server
eglot-lsp-server-5321f25a> (:method :textDocument/didChange :params
(:textDocument (:uri
"file:///Users/romain.ouabdelkader/work/server/waveapi/models/promo_code.py"
:version 48) :contentChanges [(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 16) :end
(:line 9 :character 22)) :rangeLength (236 . #<marker at 240 in
promo_code.py>) :text (242 . #<marker (moves after insertion) at 252 in
promo_code.py>)) (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 16) :end (:line 9
:character 24)) :rangeLength 8 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 16) :end (:line 9 :character 16)) :rangeLength 0 :text
"trial_2_months") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 22) :end (:line 9
:character 30)) :rangeLength 8 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 22) :end (:line 9 :character 22)) :rangeLength 0 :text "7")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 23) :end (:line 9 :character 23))
:rangeLength 0 :text "è") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 24) :end
(:line 9 :character 24)) :rangeLength 0 :text "d") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 25) :end (:line 9 :character 25)) :rangeLength 0 :text "a")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 26) :end (:line 9 :character 26))
:rangeLength 0 :text "y") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 26) :end
(:line 9 :character 27)) :rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 25) :end (:line 9 :character 26)) :rangeLength 1 :text "")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 24) :end (:line 9 :character 25))
:rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 23) :end
(:line 9 :character 24)) :rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 22) :end (:line 9 :character 23)) :rangeLength 1 :text "")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 22) :end (:line 9 :character 22))
:rangeLength 0 :text "_") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 22) :end
(:line 9 :character 23)) :rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 22) :end (:line 9 :character 22)) :rangeLength 0 :text "7")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 23) :end (:line 9 :character 23))
:rangeLength 0 :text "ç") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 23) :end
(:line 9 :character 24)) :rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 23) :end (:line 9 :character 23)) :rangeLength 0 :text "ç")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 23) :end (:line 9 :character 24))
:rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 23) :end
(:line 9 :character 23)) :rangeLength 0 :text "_") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 24) :end (:line 9 :character 24)) :rangeLength 0 :text "d")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 25) :end (:line 9 :character 25))
:rangeLength 0 :text "a") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 26) :end
(:line 9 :character 26)) :rangeLength 0 :text "u") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 27) :end (:line 9 :character 27)) :rangeLength 0 :text "s")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 27) :end (:line 9 :character 28))
:rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 26) :end
(:line 9 :character 27)) :rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 26) :end (:line 9 :character 26)) :rangeLength 0 :text "è")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 27) :end (:line 9 :character 27))
:rangeLength 0 :text "s") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 27) :end
(:line 9 :character 28)) :rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 26) :end (:line 9 :character 27)) :rangeLength 1 :text "")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 26) :end (:line 9 :character 26))
:rangeLength 0 :text "y") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 27) :end
(:line 9 :character 27)) :rangeLength 0 :text "s") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 4) :end (:line 9 :character 12)) :rangeLength 8 :text "")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 4) :end (:line 9 :character 4))
:rangeLength 0 :text "trial_7_days") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 4)
:end (:line 9 :character 16)) :rangeLength 12 :text "TRIAL_7_DAYS") (:range
(:start (:line 15 :character 26) :end (:line 15 :character 34))
:rangeLength 8 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 15 :character 26) :end
(:line 15 :character 26)) :rangeLength 0 :text "TRIAL_7_DAYS") (:range
(:start (:line 16 :character 9) :end (:line 16 :character 9)) :rangeLength
0 :text " ") (:range (:start (:line 16 :character 9) :end (:line 16
:character 10)) :rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 16
:character 9) :end (:line 16 :character 9)) :rangeLength 0 :text " ")
(:range (:start (:line 16 :character 9) :end (:line 16 :character 10))
:rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 16 :character 9) :end
(:line 16 :character 9)) :rangeLength 0 :text " ") (:range (:start (:line
16 :character 9) :end (:line 16 :character 10)) :rangeLength 1 :text "")])))
  jsonrpc-connection-send(#<eglot-lsp-server eglot-lsp-server-5321f25a>
:method :textDocument/didChange :params (:textDocument (:uri
"file:///Users/romain.ouabdelkader/work/server/waveapi/models/promo_code.py"
:version 48) :contentChanges [(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 16) :end
(:line 9 :character 22)) :rangeLength (236 . #<marker at 240 in
promo_code.py>) :text (242 . #<marker (moves after insertion) at 252 in
promo_code.py>)) (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 16) :end (:line 9
:character 24)) :rangeLength 8 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 16) :end (:line 9 :character 16)) :rangeLength 0 :text
"trial_2_months") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 22) :end (:line 9
:character 30)) :rangeLength 8 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 22) :end (:line 9 :character 22)) :rangeLength 0 :text "7")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 23) :end (:line 9 :character 23))
:rangeLength 0 :text "è") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 24) :end
(:line 9 :character 24)) :rangeLength 0 :text "d") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 25) :end (:line 9 :character 25)) :rangeLength 0 :text "a")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 26) :end (:line 9 :character 26))
:rangeLength 0 :text "y") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 26) :end
(:line 9 :character 27)) :rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 25) :end (:line 9 :character 26)) :rangeLength 1 :text "")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 24) :end (:line 9 :character 25))
:rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 23) :end
(:line 9 :character 24)) :rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 22) :end (:line 9 :character 23)) :rangeLength 1 :text "")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 22) :end (:line 9 :character 22))
:rangeLength 0 :text "_") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 22) :end
(:line 9 :character 23)) :rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 22) :end (:line 9 :character 22)) :rangeLength 0 :text "7")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 23) :end (:line 9 :character 23))
:rangeLength 0 :text "ç") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 23) :end
(:line 9 :character 24)) :rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 23) :end (:line 9 :character 23)) :rangeLength 0 :text "ç")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 23) :end (:line 9 :character 24))
:rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 23) :end
(:line 9 :character 23)) :rangeLength 0 :text "_") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 24) :end (:line 9 :character 24)) :rangeLength 0 :text "d")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 25) :end (:line 9 :character 25))
:rangeLength 0 :text "a") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 26) :end
(:line 9 :character 26)) :rangeLength 0 :text "u") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 27) :end (:line 9 :character 27)) :rangeLength 0 :text "s")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 27) :end (:line 9 :character 28))
:rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 26) :end
(:line 9 :character 27)) :rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 26) :end (:line 9 :character 26)) :rangeLength 0 :text "è")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 27) :end (:line 9 :character 27))
:rangeLength 0 :text "s") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 27) :end
(:line 9 :character 28)) :rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 26) :end (:line 9 :character 27)) :rangeLength 1 :text "")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 26) :end (:line 9 :character 26))
:rangeLength 0 :text "y") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 27) :end
(:line 9 :character 27)) :rangeLength 0 :text "s") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 4) :end (:line 9 :character 12)) :rangeLength 8 :text "")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 4) :end (:line 9 :character 4))
:rangeLength 0 :text "trial_7_days") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 4)
:end (:line 9 :character 16)) :rangeLength 12 :text "TRIAL_7_DAYS") (:range
(:start (:line 15 :character 26) :end (:line 15 :character 34))
:rangeLength 8 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 15 :character 26) :end
(:line 15 :character 26)) :rangeLength 0 :text "TRIAL_7_DAYS") (:range
(:start (:line 16 :character 9) :end (:line 16 :character 9)) :rangeLength
0 :text " ") (:range (:start (:line 16 :character 9) :end (:line 16
:character 10)) :rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 16
:character 9) :end (:line 16 :character 9)) :rangeLength 0 :text " ")
(:range (:start (:line 16 :character 9) :end (:line 16 :character 10))
:rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 16 :character 9) :end
(:line 16 :character 9)) :rangeLength 0 :text " ") (:range (:start (:line
16 :character 9) :end (:line 16 :character 10)) :rangeLength 1 :text "")]))
  jsonrpc-notify(#<eglot-lsp-server eglot-lsp-server-5321f25a>
:textDocument/didChange (:textDocument (:uri
"file:///Users/romain.ouabdelkader/work/server/waveapi/models/promo_code.py"
:version 48) :contentChanges [(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 16) :end
(:line 9 :character 22)) :rangeLength (236 . #<marker at 240 in
promo_code.py>) :text (242 . #<marker (moves after insertion) at 252 in
promo_code.py>)) (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 16) :end (:line 9
:character 24)) :rangeLength 8 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 16) :end (:line 9 :character 16)) :rangeLength 0 :text
"trial_2_months") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 22) :end (:line 9
:character 30)) :rangeLength 8 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 22) :end (:line 9 :character 22)) :rangeLength 0 :text "7")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 23) :end (:line 9 :character 23))
:rangeLength 0 :text "è") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 24) :end
(:line 9 :character 24)) :rangeLength 0 :text "d") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 25) :end (:line 9 :character 25)) :rangeLength 0 :text "a")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 26) :end (:line 9 :character 26))
:rangeLength 0 :text "y") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 26) :end
(:line 9 :character 27)) :rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 25) :end (:line 9 :character 26)) :rangeLength 1 :text "")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 24) :end (:line 9 :character 25))
:rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 23) :end
(:line 9 :character 24)) :rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 22) :end (:line 9 :character 23)) :rangeLength 1 :text "")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 22) :end (:line 9 :character 22))
:rangeLength 0 :text "_") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 22) :end
(:line 9 :character 23)) :rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 22) :end (:line 9 :character 22)) :rangeLength 0 :text "7")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 23) :end (:line 9 :character 23))
:rangeLength 0 :text "ç") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 23) :end
(:line 9 :character 24)) :rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 23) :end (:line 9 :character 23)) :rangeLength 0 :text "ç")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 23) :end (:line 9 :character 24))
:rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 23) :end
(:line 9 :character 23)) :rangeLength 0 :text "_") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 24) :end (:line 9 :character 24)) :rangeLength 0 :text "d")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 25) :end (:line 9 :character 25))
:rangeLength 0 :text "a") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 26) :end
(:line 9 :character 26)) :rangeLength 0 :text "u") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 27) :end (:line 9 :character 27)) :rangeLength 0 :text "s")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 27) :end (:line 9 :character 28))
:rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 26) :end
(:line 9 :character 27)) :rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 26) :end (:line 9 :character 26)) :rangeLength 0 :text "è")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 27) :end (:line 9 :character 27))
:rangeLength 0 :text "s") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 27) :end
(:line 9 :character 28)) :rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 26) :end (:line 9 :character 27)) :rangeLength 1 :text "")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 26) :end (:line 9 :character 26))
:rangeLength 0 :text "y") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 27) :end
(:line 9 :character 27)) :rangeLength 0 :text "s") (:range (:start (:line 9
:character 4) :end (:line 9 :character 12)) :rangeLength 8 :text "")
(:range (:start (:line 9 :character 4) :end (:line 9 :character 4))
:rangeLength 0 :text "trial_7_days") (:range (:start (:line 9 :character 4)
:end (:line 9 :character 16)) :rangeLength 12 :text "TRIAL_7_DAYS") (:range
(:start (:line 15 :character 26) :end (:line 15 :character 34))
:rangeLength 8 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 15 :character 26) :end
(:line 15 :character 26)) :rangeLength 0 :text "TRIAL_7_DAYS") (:range
(:start (:line 16 :character 9) :end (:line 16 :character 9)) :rangeLength
0 :text " ") (:range (:start (:line 16 :character 9) :end (:line 16
:character 10)) :rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 16
:character 9) :end (:line 16 :character 9)) :rangeLength 0 :text " ")
(:range (:start (:line 16 :character 9) :end (:line 16 :character 10))
:rangeLength 1 :text "") (:range (:start (:line 16 :character 9) :end
(:line 16 :character 9)) :rangeLength 0 :text " ") (:range (:start (:line
16 :character 9) :end (:line 16 :character 10)) :rangeLength 1 :text "")]))
  eglot--signal-textDocument/didChange()
  eglot--signal-textDocument/didSave()
  run-hooks(after-save-hook)
  basic-save-buffer(t)
  save-buffer(1)
  funcall-interactively(save-buffer 1)
  command-execute(save-buffer)

Here is the current value of eglot--recent-changes:
"(((:line 28 :character 0) (:line 28 :character 1) 1 ) ((:line 28
:character 0) (:line 28 :character 0) 0  ) ((:line 28 :character 0) (:line
29 :character 0) 1 ) ((:line 29 :character 0) (:line 29 :character 4) 4 )
((:line 29 :character 0) (:line 29 :character 0) 0     ) ((:line 28
:character 0) (:line 28 :character 0) 0
) ((:line 28 :character 0) (:line 29 :character 0) 1 ) ((:line 28
:character 0) (:line 28 :character 4) 4 ) ((:line 28 :character 0) (:line
28 :character 0) 0     ) ((:line 27 :character 54) (:line 27 :character 54)
0
) ((:line 27 :character 54) (:line 27 :character 54) 0
) ((:line 27 :character 54) (:line 28 :character 0) 1 ) ((:line 28
:character 0) (:line 28 :character 1) 1 ) ((:line 28 :character 0) (:line
28 :character 0) 0 i) ((:line 16 :character 9) (:line 16 :character 10) 1 )
((:line 16 :character 9) (:line 16 :character 9) 0  ) ((:line 16 :character
9) (:line 16 :character 10) 1 ) ((:line 16 :character 9) (:line 16
:character 9) 0  ) ((:line 16 :character 9) (:line 16 :character 10) 1 )
((:line 16 :character 9) (:line 16 :character 9) 0  ) ((:line 15 :character
26) (:line 15 :character 26) 0 TRIAL_7_DAYS) ((:line 15 :character 26)
(:line 15 :character 34) 8 ) ((:line 9 :character 4) (:line 9 :character
16) 12 TRIAL_7_DAYS) ((:line 9 :character 4) (:line 9 :character 4) 0
trial_7_days) ((:line 9 :character 4) (:line 9 :character 12) 8 ) ((:line 9
:character 27) (:line 9 :character 27) 0 s) ((:line 9 :character 26) (:line
9 :character 26) 0 y) ((:line 9 :character 26) (:line 9 :character 27) 1 )
((:line 9 :character 27) (:line 9 :character 28) 1 ) ((:line 9 :character
27) (:line 9 :character 27) 0 s) ((:line 9 :character 26) (:line 9
:character 26) 0 è) ((:line 9 :character 26) (:line 9 :character 27) 1 )
((:line 9 :character 27) (:line 9 :character 28) 1 ) ((:line 9 :character
27) (:line 9 :character 27) 0 s) ((:line 9 :character 26) (:line 9
:character 26) 0 u) ((:line 9 :character 25) (:line 9 :character 25) 0 a)
((:line 9 :character 24) (:line 9 :character 24) 0 d) ((:line 9 :character
23) (:line 9 :character 23) 0 _) ((:line 9 :character 23) (:line 9
:character 24) 1 ) ((:line 9 :character 23) (:line 9 :character 23) 0 ç)
((:line 9 :character 23) (:line 9 :character 24) 1 ) ((:line 9 :character
23) (:line 9 :character 23) 0 ç) ((:line 9 :character 22) (:line 9
:character 22) 0 7) ((:line 9 :character 22) (:line 9 :character 23) 1 )
((:line 9 :character 22) (:line 9 :character 22) 0 _) ((:line 9 :character
22) (:line 9 :character 23) 1 ) ((:line 9 :character 23) (:line 9
:character 24) 1 ) ((:line 9 :character 24) (:line 9 :character 25) 1 )
((:line 9 :character 25) (:line 9 :character 26) 1 ) ((:line 9 :character
26) (:line 9 :character 27) 1 ) ((:line 9 :character 26) (:line 9
:character 26) 0 y) ((:line 9 :character 25) (:line 9 :character 25) 0 a)
((:line 9 :character 24) (:line 9 :character 24) 0 d) ((:line 9 :character
23) (:line 9 :character 23) 0 è) ((:line 9 :character 22) (:line 9
:character 22) 0 7) ((:line 9 :character 22) (:line 9 :character 30) 8 )
((:line 9 :character 16) (:line 9 :character 16) 0 trial_2_months) ((:line
9 :character 16) (:line 9 :character 24) 8 ) ((:line 9 :character 16)
(:line 9 :character 22) (236 . #<marker at 240 in promo_code.py>) (242 .
#<marker (moves after insertion) at 252 in promo_code.py>)))"

I got the problem in a single buffer, I did some renaming with eglot-rename
a few minutes ago but I'm not sure that's the cause.
I'm using emacs 30.1 on macOS with a recent version of eglot:
(07bbfea901a71a89d54129ee690e71e9a79b7720)

Thank you.

In GNU Emacs 30.1 (build 2, aarch64-apple-darwin23.6.0, NS
 appkit-2487.70 Version 14.7.3 (Build 23H417)) of 2025-02-24 built on
 MBPro-MHFY4Y3W3H
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2487
System Description:  macOS 14.7.3

Configured using:
 'configure --disable-dependency-tracking --disable-silent-rules
 --enable-locallisppath=/opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --infodir=/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.1/share/info/emacs
 --prefix=/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.1 --with-xml2
 --with-gnutls --with-native-compilation=aot --without-compress-install
 --without-dbus --without-imagemagick --with-modules --with-rsvg
 --with-webp --with-ns --disable-ns-self-contained 'CFLAGS=-O2
 -DFD_SETSIZE=10000 -DDARWIN_UNLIMITED_SELECT
 -I/opt/homebrew/opt/sqlite/include -I/opt/homebrew/opt/gcc/include
 -I/opt/homebrew/opt/libgccjit/include'
 'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/homebrew/opt/sqlite/lib -L/opt/homebrew/lib/gcc/14
 -I/opt/homebrew/opt/gcc/include -I/opt/homebrew/opt/libgccjit/include''

Configured features:
ACL GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS JPEG LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Messages

Minor modes in effect:
  dirvish-override-dired-mode: t
  global-jinx-mode: t
  meow-global-mode: t
  meow-mode: t
  meow-motion-mode: t
  meow-esc-mode: t
  vertico-multiform-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  csv-field-index-mode: t
  global-treesit-fold-mode: t
  global-org-modern-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  global-treesit-auto-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  dtrt-indent-global-mode: t
  fancy-compilation-mode: t
  corfu-popupinfo-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
  hexl-follow-ascii: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  el-patch-use-package-mode: t
  pixel-scroll-precision-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: (delete-selection-pre-hook t)
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/cmake-mode/cmake-mode
hides /opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake/cmake-mode
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/password-store/password-store
hides /opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp/pass/password-store
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/which-key/which-key
hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/which-key
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/transient/transient
hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/transient
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/jsonrpc/jsonrpc hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/jsonrpc
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/external-completion/external-completion
hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/external-completion
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/bind-key/bind-key hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/bind-key
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-jump
hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-ensure-system-package
hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure-system-package
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-diminish
hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package
hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/use-package/use-package
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-delight
hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-lint
hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-core
hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-ensure
hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-bind-key
hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/flymake/flymake hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/xref/xref hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/progmodes/xref
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/project/project hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/progmodes/project
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/eglot/eglot hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/progmodes/eglot
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/compat/compat hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/compat
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/seq/seq hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/Users/romain.ouabdelkader/.emacs.d/straight/build/eldoc/eldoc hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.1/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(shadow mail-extr emacsbug cl-print cus-start help-fns radix-tree
tramp-cmds goto-addr misearch multi-isearch dabbrev vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src
vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs bug-reference magit-extras consult-xref
texinfo texinfo-loaddefs vertico-repeat custom-python-highlighting
graphics custom-monokai-theme aidermacs aidermacs-models
aidermacs-backends aidermacs-backend-vterm aidermacs-backend-comint
ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util aidermacs-autoloads cycle-quotes cycle-quotes-autoloads
gptel-quick gptel-quick-autoloads highlight-parentheses
highlight-parentheses-autoloads crux crux-autoloads topsy
topsy-autoloads dirvish dirvish-autoloads jinx jinx-autoloads
impatient-mode htmlize simple-httpd impatient-mode-autoloads
htmlize-autoloads simple-httpd-autoloads consult-dir recentf
consult-dir-autoloads web-mode web-mode-autoloads meow-tree-sitter
meow-tree-sitter-autoloads meow-vterm meow-vterm-autoloads meow
meow-tutor meow-cheatsheet meow-cheatsheet-layout meow-core meow-shims
meow-esc meow-command array meow-thing meow-visual meow-keypad
meow-beacon meow-helpers meow-util meow-keymap meow-face meow-var
meow-autoloads vertico-multiform embark-org embark-consult embark ffap
embark-consult-autoloads embark-autoloads marginalia
marginalia-autoloads consult consult-autoloads vertico vertico-autoloads
elysium elysium-autoloads sideline-flymake sideline-flymake-autoloads
sideline sideline-autoloads gptel-anthropic gptel gptel-org gptel-openai
gptel-autoloads nerd-icons-corfu nerd-icons-corfu-autoloads csv-mode
sort csv-mode-autoloads treesit-fold treesit-fold-summary
treesit-fold-parsers treesit-fold-util treesit-fold-autoloads
terraform-mode hcl-mode terraform-mode-autoloads hcl-mode-autoloads
org-modern org-modern-autoloads gdscript-mode gdscript-ts-mode
gdscript-eglot gdscript-hydra hydra lv gdscript-godot gdscript-project
gdscript-history gdscript-comint gdscript-debug gdscript-format
gdscript-comint-gdformat gdscript-completion gdscript-fill-paragraph
gdscript-imenu gdscript-indent-and-nav gdscript-rx gdscript-utils
gdscript-syntax gdscript-keywords gdscript-docs eww url-queue shr
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg mm-url gnus nnheader range
gdscript-customization gdscript-mode-autoloads dape gdb-mi bindat gud
dape-autoloads repeat windmove treesit-auto treesit-auto-autoloads
diff-hl log-view vc-dir vc diff-hl-autoloads browse-at-remote
browse-at-remote-autoloads wgrep-helm wgrep-helm-autoloads wgrep grep
wgrep-autoloads dtrt-indent cus-load dtrt-indent-autoloads zygospore
zygospore-autoloads fancy-compilation fancy-compilation-autoloads
apheleia apheleia-rcs apheleia-dp apheleia-formatters apheleia-utils
apheleia-log apheleia-formatter-context apheleia-autoloads cape
cape-autoloads orderless orderless-autoloads corfu-popupinfo corfu
corfu-autoloads eldoc-box eldoc-box-autoloads which-key
which-key-autoloads treemacs treemacs-header-line treemacs-compatibility
treemacs-mode treemacs-bookmarks treemacs-tags treemacs-interface
treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-follow-mode
treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations treemacs-async
treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator pulse treemacs-faces treemacs-icons
treemacs-scope treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture hl-line
treemacs-logging treemacs-customization treemacs-macros
treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads posframe-autoloads hydra-autoloads
lv-autoloads pfuture-autoloads ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads
markdown-mode markdown-mode-autoloads rainbow-delimiters
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads typescript-ts-mode org-roam-migrate
org-roam-log org-roam-mode org-roam-capture org-roam-id org-roam-node
org-roam-db emacsql-sqlite-builtin sqlite org-roam-utils org-roam-compat
org-roam org-capture org-element org-persist avl-tree org-attach org-id
org-refile org-element-ast inline emacsql-sqlite emacsql
emacsql-compiler org-roam-autoloads emacsql-autoloads string-inflection
string-inflection-autoloads groovy-mode groovy-mode-autoloads
kotlin-mode kotlin-mode-indent kotlin-mode-lexer kotlin-mode-autoloads
pyvenv pyvenv-autoloads multi-vterm multi-vterm-autoloads vterm-toggle
tramp-sh vterm-toggle-autoloads vterm magit-bookmark bookmark tramp
trampver tramp-integration tramp-message tramp-compat xdg parse-time
iso8601 tramp-loaddefs face-remap color term ehelp vterm-module
term/xterm xterm vterm-autoloads sqlformat reformatter
sqlformat-autoloads reformatter-autoloads restclient
restclient-autoloads rust-utils rust-prog-mode rust-mode rust-playpen
rust-cargo rust-common rust-rustfmt rust-compile rust-mode-autoloads js
c-ts-common clang-format xml clang-format-autoloads eglot tree-widget
external-completion jsonrpc seq-25 ert ewoc debug backtrace
eglot-autoloads jsonrpc-autoloads external-completion-autoloads
dockerfile-mode dockerfile-mode-autoloads nhexl-mode disp-table hexl
nhexl-mode-autoloads jinja2-mode jinja2-mode-autoloads glsl-mode glsl-db
align cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds glsl-mode-autoloads
cython-mode cython-mode-autoloads swift-mode swift-mode-imenu
swift-mode-repl wid-edit swift-mode-font-lock swift-mode-standard-types
swift-mode-fill swift-mode-beginning-of-defun swift-mode-indent
swift-mode-lexer swift-mode-autoloads yaml-mode yaml-mode-autoloads
quickrun ht eshell em-banner esh-mode esh-var esh-cmd generator esh-ext
esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-module-loaddefs esh-util
files-x quickrun-autoloads ht-autoloads magit-delta xterm-color
magit-delta-autoloads xterm-color-autoloads git-timemachine vc-git
vc-dispatcher git-timemachine-autoloads epa-file request
request-autoloads magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog
magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status
magit package url-handlers magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func magit-diff smerge-mode diff diff-mode track-changes
git-commit log-edit message sendmail yank-media puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config
gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process magit-mode transient pp browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap benchmark magit-git
magit-base magit-section cursor-sensor crm llama magit-autoloads
transient-autoloads magit-section-autoloads llama-autoloads yasnippet
yasnippet-autoloads multiple-cursors mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-edit-lines
mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-mark-more sgml-mode facemenu dom
mc-cycle-cursors multiple-cursors-core rect multiple-cursors-autoloads
finder-inf phi-search phi-search-core phi-search-autoloads zoom-frm
frame-cmds advice frame-fns avoid zoom-frm-autoloads
frame-cmds-autoloads frame-fns-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads
doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env
doom-modeline-core shrink-path nerd-icons nerd-icons-faces
nerd-icons-data nerd-icons-data-mdicon nerd-icons-data-flicon
nerd-icons-data-codicon nerd-icons-data-devicon nerd-icons-data-sucicon
nerd-icons-data-wicon nerd-icons-data-faicon nerd-icons-data-powerline
nerd-icons-data-octicon nerd-icons-data-pomicon nerd-icons-data-ipsicon
doom-modeline-autoloads shrink-path-autoloads nerd-icons-autoloads
cmake-mode rst cmake-mode-autoloads symbol-overlay
symbol-overlay-autoloads dumb-jump popup xref dumb-jump-autoloads
popup-autoloads vundo vundo-autoloads ws-butler ws-butler-autoloads
use-package-diminish elec-pair diminish diminish-autoloads gcmh
gcmh-autoloads ob-python python pcase ob-dot org ob ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit
executable ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces
org-entities time-date noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-version org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-compat
org-macs format-spec flymake project compile text-property-search
thingatpt edmacro kmacro flymake-autoloads project-autoloads
xref-autoloads eldoc-autoloads use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode
pass f dash s imenu pass-autoloads f-autoloads dash-autoloads
password-store-otp-autoloads s-autoloads password-store auth-source-pass
url-parse url-vars auth-source eieio eieio-core password-cache json map
byte-opt with-editor shell pcomplete server compat
password-store-autoloads with-editor-autoloads compat-autoloads
seq-autoloads undo-fu undo-fu-autoloads el-patch-autoloads el-patch
el-patch-stub cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs pixel-scroll
cua-base comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring use-package-core cap-words
superword subword so-long comp comp-cstr warnings icons comp-run
comp-common rx delsel autorevert filenotify savehist cl
use-package-autoloads info bind-key-autoloads straight-autoloads cl-seq
cl-extra help-mode straight subr-x cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
bytecomp byte-compile rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads kqueue cocoa ns lcms2
multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1174478 4326946) (symbols 48 58304 0)
 (strings 32 258664 95666) (string-bytes 1 9534791)
 (vectors 16 131612) (vector-slots 8 2327102 833669)
 (floats 8 1142 21102) (intervals 56 38534 16230) (buffers 992 74))