Subject: Re: [bug#76938] [PATCH Cuirass 00/13] Forges notification support.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2025 15:36:40 +0100

Hello,

Pushed!

  94aacca * base: Add support for forge notification in jobset-monitor.
  2ebde98 * forgejo: Add notification handling.
  ec3d684 * forges: notification: Add forge notification actor.
  7b0c166 * database: Export build-failure?.
  a5f9ec2 * forgejo: Add pull request update procedures.
  57e2ff1 * forgejo: Extend specification properties content.
  d3ea887 * forgejo: Add pull request API manipulation procedures.
  9c25999 * forgejo: Add API communication primitive.
  389122a * tests: Move common module to src/cuirass/tests.
  a3360e9 * cuirass: tests: Add mock HTTP server for tests.
  8b57085 * tests: forgejo: Explicit test name.
  ba0c264 * forges: Add support for token storage.
  ef8265d * cuirass: config: Add %sysconfdir.

\o/

Thanks,
Ludo’.