Subject: Re: [bug#76931] [PATCH] gnu: guile-g-golf: Update to 0.8.1.

From: "pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2025 11:29:47 +0100

Andy Tai <[email-masked]> writes:
> * gnu/packages/guile-xyz.scm (guile-g-golf): Update to 0.8.1.

I’m going to push this new G-Golf later today.

It brings [email-masked] features, which Guix does not have yet, not
even the gnome-team branch.  But it also fixes a typo in an exported
procedure name in (g-golf support color).

My plan is:

* Fix build of g-golf-adw-1-examples similar to
  7e7ad582e47111b1524edd48372e51ad1294d683.  The current build failure
  is a fallout of <https://bugs.gnu.org/76697#10>.

* Apply your gnu: guile-g-golf: Update to 0.8.1.

* Define a g-golf-source procedure like in
  %emacs-company-box-upstream-source.
  Have guile-g-golf use it to get 0.8.1.
  Have g-golf-adw-1-examples use it to get 0.8.0, so it remains usable.

Regards,
Florian