Subject: 29.4; track-changes v1.3 on elpa is not compatible with emacs 29

From: Jeffrey Phillips <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2025 19:00:50 -0500

Getting void function for incf with track-changes version 1.3.  Assuming
this is because cl-incf was changed to incf in Emacs 30, and there is
nothing in compat to account for the change in track-changes.

I rolled back to track-changes 1.2, and working again.

In GNU Emacs 29.4 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin24.3.0, Carbon Version
 170 AppKit 2575.4) of 2025-03-07 built on bender3.local
Windowing system distributor 'Apple Inc.', version 15.3.1
System Description:  macOS 15.3.1

Configured using:
 'configure --enable-locallisppath=/opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --infodir=/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/info
 --mandir=/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/man
 --prefix=/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67 --with-mac
 --enable-mac-app=/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67
 --with-gnutls --with-modules --with-mac-metal --with-native-compilation
 --with-xwidgets --with-tree-sitter
 'CFLAGS=-I/opt/homebrew/opt/gcc/include
 -I/opt/homebrew/opt/libgccjit/include -DFD_SETSIZE=20000
 -DDARWIN_UNLIMITED_SELECT -g' 'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/homebrew/lib/gcc/14
 -I/opt/homebrew/opt/gcc/include -I/opt/homebrew/opt/libgccjit/include''

Configured features:
ACL GLIB GMP GNUTLS JSON LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY KQUEUE
PDUMPER RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER XIM
XWIDGETS ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
  consult-notes-org-headings-mode: t
  consult-notes-org-roam-mode: t
  all-the-icons-completion-mode: t
  corfu-indexed-mode: t
  corfu-candidate-overlay-mode: t
  corfu-popupinfo-mode: t
  corfu-history-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  mode-icons-mode: t
  centaur-tabs-mode: t
  eglot-booster-mode: t
  ace-window-posframe-mode: t
  ace-window-display-mode: t
  dirvish-override-dired-mode: t
  dogears-mode: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-jinx-mode: t
  popper-echo-mode: t
  midnight-mode: t
  popper-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  global-aggressive-indent-mode: t
  vertico-multiform-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  global-whitespace-mode: t
  undo-fu-session-global-mode: t
  easysession-save-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mac-mouse-wheel-mode: t
  mac-auto-operator-composition-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/jeffrey/devel/emacs/activities.el-PR/activities-tabs hides
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/activities-0.7.2/activities-tabs
/Users/jeffrey/devel/emacs/activities.el-PR/activities-list hides
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/activities-0.7.2/activities-list
/Users/jeffrey/devel/emacs/activities.el-PR/activities hides
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/activities-0.7.2/activities
~/devel/emacs/dap-mode-PR/dap-mode hides
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/dap-mode-20250228.2153/dap-mode
~/devel/emacs/dap-mode-PR/dap-magik hides
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/dap-mode-20250228.2153/dap-magik
~/devel/emacs/dap-mode-PR/dap-erlang hides
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/dap-mode-20250228.2153/dap-erlang
~/devel/emacs/dap-mode-PR/dap-swi-prolog hides
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/dap-mode-20250228.2153/dap-swi-prolog
~/devel/emacs/dap-mode-PR/dap-utils hides
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/dap-mode-20250228.2153/dap-utils
~/devel/emacs/dap-mode-PR/dap-tasks hides
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/dap-mode-20250228.2153/dap-tasks
~/devel/emacs/dap-mode-PR/dap-overlays hides
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/dap-mode-20250228.2153/dap-overlays
~/devel/emacs/dap-mode-PR/dap-mouse hides
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/dap-mode-20250228.2153/dap-mouse
~/devel/emacs/dap-mode-PR/dap-variables hides
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/dap-mode-20250228.2153/dap-variables
~/devel/emacs/dap-mode-PR/dap-lldb hides
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/dap-mode-20250228.2153/dap-lldb
~/devel/emacs/dap-mode-PR/dap-docker hides
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/dap-mode-20250228.2153/dap-docker
~/devel/emacs/dap-mode-PR/dap-node hides
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/dap-mode-20250228.2153/dap-node
~/devel/emacs/dap-mode-PR/dap-launch hides
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/dap-mode-20250228.2153/dap-launch
~/devel/emacs/dap-mode-PR/dap-ui hides
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/dap-mode-20250228.2153/dap-ui
~/devel/emacs/dap-mode-PR/dap-netcore hides
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/dap-mode-20250228.2153/dap-netcore
~/devel/emacs/dap-mode-PR/dap-kotlin hides
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/dap-mode-20250228.2153/dap-kotlin
~/devel/emacs/dap-mode-PR/dap-python hides
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/dap-mode-20250228.2153/dap-python
~/devel/emacs/dap-mode-PR/dap-go hides
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/dap-mode-20250228.2153/dap-go
~/devel/emacs/dap-mode-PR/dap-php hides
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/dap-mode-20250228.2153/dap-php
~/devel/emacs/dap-mode-PR/dap-pwsh hides
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/dap-mode-20250228.2153/dap-pwsh
~/devel/emacs/dap-mode-PR/dap-ocaml hides
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/dap-mode-20250228.2153/dap-ocaml
~/devel/emacs/dap-mode-PR/dap-elixir hides
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/dap-mode-20250228.2153/dap-elixir
~/devel/emacs/dap-mode-PR/dap-edge hides
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/dap-mode-20250228.2153/dap-edge
~/devel/emacs/dap-mode-PR/dap-dlv-go hides
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/dap-mode-20250228.2153/dap-dlv-go
~/devel/emacs/dap-mode-PR/dap-gdb-lldb hides
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/dap-mode-20250228.2153/dap-gdb-lldb
~/devel/emacs/dap-mode-PR/dap-cpptools hides
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/dap-mode-20250228.2153/dap-cpptools
~/devel/emacs/dap-mode-PR/dap-hydra hides
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/dap-mode-20250228.2153/dap-hydra
~/devel/emacs/dap-mode-PR/dap-unity hides
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/dap-mode-20250228.2153/dap-unity
~/devel/emacs/dap-mode-PR/dap-gdscript hides
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/dap-mode-20250228.2153/dap-gdscript
~/devel/emacs/dap-mode-PR/dap-firefox hides
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/dap-mode-20250228.2153/dap-firefox
~/devel/emacs/dap-mode-PR/dap-codelldb hides
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/dap-mode-20250228.2153/dap-codelldb
~/devel/emacs/dap-mode-PR/dap-chrome hides
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/dap-mode-20250228.2153/dap-chrome
~/devel/emacs/dap-mode-PR/dap-ruby hides
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/dap-mode-20250228.2153/dap-ruby
/Users/jeffrey/devel/emacs/hercules-PR/hercules hides
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/hercules-20200420.747/hercules
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/lispy-20230314.1738/elpa hides
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20250224.2125/elpa
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/password-store-20231201.954/password-store
hides /opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp/pass/password-store
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/jsonrpc-1.0.25/jsonrpc hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/jsonrpc
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20250306.1916/transient hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/transient
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/bind-key-20230203.2004/bind-key hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/python-0.29/python hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/progmodes/python
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/verilog-mode-2025.1.1.100165202/verilog-mode
hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/progmodes/verilog-mode
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/xref-1.7.0/xref hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/progmodes/xref
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/project-0.11.1/project hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/progmodes/project
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/eglot-1.18/eglot hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/progmodes/eglot
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/flymake-1.3.7/flymake hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-exp hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/oc hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-css hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-lob hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ol-irc hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-forth hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-macs hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-version hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-scheme hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ox hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-C hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-capture hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-ref hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-clojure hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-mouse hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-persist hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-persist
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-ctags hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-entities hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-archive hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-screen hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ol-bibtex hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-haskell hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-loaddefs hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-table hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ol-eww hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ol-man hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-man
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ox-org hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-num hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-plot hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ol-rmail hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-awk hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-groovy hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-octave hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-faces hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/oc-biblatex hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-colview hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-R hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-refile hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-refile
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-timer hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-mobile hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-fortran hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-shell hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-perl hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-sqlite hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/oc-basic hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-basic
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-sed hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-list hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-ruby hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-eval hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-habit hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-clock hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-goto hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ox-html hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-src hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-lisp hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ol-eshell hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-ditaa hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-pcomplete hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-lint hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ox-latex hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-sass hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-tangle hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-calc hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-java hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ox-icalendar hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ol-mhe hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-attach-git hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ox-md hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ox-beamer hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-element hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/oc-natbib hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-protocol hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-gnuplot hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-tempo hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-latex hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ol-w3m hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-id hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ox-man hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ol-doi hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-doi
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-feed hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-fold-core hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-julia hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-julia
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-lua hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-table hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-ocaml hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/oc-csl hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-csl
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ol-gnus hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-indent hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-lilypond hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-matlab hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-datetree hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ol-docview hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/oc-bibtex hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-python hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-makefile hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-duration hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-agenda hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-dot hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-js hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ox-publish hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-inlinetask hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-org hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-keys hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-core hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-compat hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ol hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ox-odt hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ol-info hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-plantuml hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-eshell hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ox-ascii hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ox-koma-letter hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-maxima hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ol-bbdb hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-macro hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-fold hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-fold
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-sql hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-attach hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-cycle hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-cycle
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-processing hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ox-texinfo hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-crypt hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/org-footnote hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.25/ob-comint hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-archive hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-archive
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-smb hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-smb
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-fuse hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-fuse
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-uu hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-uu
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-adb hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-adb
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-loaddefs hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-loaddefs
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-sh hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-sh
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-container hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-container
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/trampver hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/trampver
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-cmds hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-integration hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-integration
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.2.3/soap-client hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/soap-client
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-sudoedit hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-sudoedit
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-cache hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-cache
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-sshfs hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-sshfs
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-crypt hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-crypt
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-compat hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-compat
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.2.3/soap-inspect hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/soap-inspect
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-gvfs hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-gvfs
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-ftp hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-rclone hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-rclone
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-identd hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-identd
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-log hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-log
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-lang hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-lang
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-compat hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-compat
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-goodies hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-goodies
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-dcc hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-dcc
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-join hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-join
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-loaddefs hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-loaddefs
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-replace hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-replace
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-capab hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-capab
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-truncate hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-truncate
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-notify hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-notify
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-ibuffer hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-ibuffer
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-desktop-notifications hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-desktop-notifications
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-netsplit hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-netsplit
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-status-sidebar hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-status-sidebar
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-match hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-match
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-fill hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-fill
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-common hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-common
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-networks hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-networks
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-ezbounce hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-ezbounce
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-pcomplete hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-pcomplete
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-services hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-services
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-button hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-button
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-list hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-list
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-xdcc hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-xdcc
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-stamp hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-stamp
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-imenu hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-imenu
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-sound hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-sound
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-sasl hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-sasl
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-track hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-track
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-menu hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-menu
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-backend hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-backend
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-ring hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-ring
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-page hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-page
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-spelling hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-spelling
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-speedbar hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-speedbar
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/erc-5.6/erc-autoaway hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/erc/erc-autoaway
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/faceup-20170925.1946/faceup hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/faceup
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/eldoc-1.15.0/eldoc hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-generic
hides /Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/cl-generic-0.3/cl-generic
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-lib
hides /Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/cl-lib-0.7.1/cl-lib
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/external-completion
hides
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/external-completion-0.1/external-completion
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
hides /Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/map
hides /Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/map-3.3.1/map
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/nadvice
hides /Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/nadvice-0.4/nadvice
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/ntlm
hides /Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/ntlm-2.1.0/ntlm
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
hides /Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.24/seq
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/so-long
hides /Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/so-long-1.1.2/so-long
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/svg hides
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/svg-1.1/svg
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
hides /Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-2.4.5/use-package-jump
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure-system-package
hides
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-2.4.5/use-package-ensure-system-package
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
hides /Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-2.4.5/use-package-diminish
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package
hides /Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-2.4.5/use-package
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
hides /Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-2.4.5/use-package-delight
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
hides /Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-2.4.5/use-package-lint
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
hides /Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-2.4.5/use-package-core
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
hides /Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-2.4.5/use-package-ensure
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/HEAD-7cc5e67/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
hides /Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-2.4.5/use-package-bind-key
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/eat-0.9.4/eat hides
/Users/jeffrey/.emacs.d/elpa/eat-0.9.4/term/eat

Features:
(consult-kmacro shadow sort footnote gnus-cite nndraft nnmh utf-7
network-stream nnfolder nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache breadcrumb pulse oc-basic ol-eww eww url-queue
mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect ol-docview
doc-view ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi activities
persist help-fns radix-tree cl-print mail-extr gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku
url-file gnus-group gnus-undo ob-shell ob-makefile ob-js ob-typescript
ob-async ob-mongo ob-go ob-sql doct svg-tag-mode svg-lib svg dom
emacsbug gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7
nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader range
tramp-cmds find-dired vundo undo-fu eros edebug macrostep hercules
consult-notes-org-headings consult-notes-org-roam embark-org gptel-org
ob-python org-appear org-download async org-sidebar org-ql-search
org-ql-view ov org-super-agenda ht org-ql peg ts org-habit org-agenda
org-duration org-modern org-fragtog org-indent emacsql-sqlite-builtin
sqlite org-roam-migrate org-roam-log org-roam-mode org-roam-capture
org-roam-id org-roam-node org-roam-db org-roam-utils org-roam-compat
org-roam org-capture org-element org-persist avl-tree org-attach org-id
org-refile org-element-ast inline dumb-jump popup org ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie
executable ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces
org-entities ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol
org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs consult-notes wgrep
embark-consult embark all-the-icons-completion nerd-icons-corfu
nerd-icons nerd-icons-faces corfu-indexed corfu-candidate-overlay
corfu-popupinfo corfu-history corfu marginalia dashboard
dashboard-widgets rect mule-util ffap mode-icons
all-the-icons-nerd-fonts nerd-icons-data nerd-icons-data-mdicon
nerd-icons-data-flicon nerd-icons-data-codicon nerd-icons-data-devicon
nerd-icons-data-sucicon nerd-icons-data-wicon nerd-icons-data-faicon
nerd-icons-data-powerline nerd-icons-data-octicon
nerd-icons-data-pomicon nerd-icons-data-ipsicon all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons centaur-tabs
centaur-tabs-interactive centaur-tabs-functions centaur-tabs-elements
vc-git vc-dispatcher python-isort python-pytest projectile grep
flymake-ruff display-fill-column-indicator rainbow-delimiters
eglot-booster cape eglot external-completion jsonrpc xref flymake
track-changes ert ewoc debug backtrace goto-addr jeff-u-la-theme
posframe ace-window-posframe ace-window avy spaceline-config
spaceline-segments spaceline powerline powerline-separators
powerline-themes cus-start shell-pop gptel gptel-openai dirvish dogears
eldoc-box pet python-black reformatter python project treesit
use-package-ensure-system-package system-packages git-gutter-fringe
fringe-helper git-gutter forge-repos forge-tablist forge-topics
forge-commands forge-semi forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs gogs
forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab forge-github ghub-graphql treepy
gsexp ghub url-http url-gw nsm url-auth gnutls forge-forgejo
forge-notify forge-revnote forge-pullreq forge-issue forge-topic yaml
eieio-custom bug-reference forge-post markdown-mode thingatpt noutline
outline forge-repo forge forge-core forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite
emacsql emacsql-compiler eieio-base difftastic view magit-bookmark
magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff
smerge-mode diff diff-mode git-commit log-edit message sendmail
yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log
magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor magit-mode transient benchmark
magit-git magit-base magit-section cursor-sensor crm llama ediff
ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util visual-fill-column jinx alert log4e notifications dbus xml
gntp comp comp-cstr popper-echo midnight popper windmove
aggressive-indent lisp-mnt imenu-anywhere vertico-multiform
vertico-unobtrusive vertico-reverse vertico-repeat vertico-quick
vertico-mouse vertico-indexed vertico-grid vertico-flat
vertico-directory vertico-buffer vertico consult-imenu consult orderless
help-at-pt hl-line recentf tree-widget savehist eat vterm tramp trampver
tramp-integration tramp-message tramp-compat xdg parse-time iso8601
time-date tramp-loaddefs color term shell pcomplete ehelp vterm-module
term/xterm xterm em-smart esh-mode exec-path-from-shell eshell esh-cmd
generator esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups
esh-util files-x saveplace 0x0 delsel whitespace disp-table
undo-fu-session easysession f dash s frameset bm time pdf-occur ibuf-ext
ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local find-func
cedet pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools compile comint
ansi-osc ansi-color pdf-view bookmark text-property-search jka-compr
pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util format-spec pdf-macs image-mode dired
dired-loaddefs exif image-file image-converter winner ring diminish
which-key doom-themes-ext-org doom-themes-ext-treemacs
doom-themes-ext-visual-bell face-remap doom-themes doom-themes-base
repeat mb-depth auth-source-pass epa-file epa derived epg rfc6068
epg-config warnings pinentry edmacro kmacro cus-edit pp cus-load icons
wid-edit no-littering compat compat-30 vc-use-package use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode cl-extra help-mode
use-package-core advice server 0x0-autoloads activities-autoloads
all-the-icons-completion-autoloads all-the-icons-nerd-fonts-autoloads
arduino-cli-mode-autoloads auto-highlight-symbol-autoloads
bind-key-autoloads bm-autoloads breadcrumb-autoloads cape-autoloads
centaur-tabs-autoloads codeium-autoloads finder-inf
combobulate-autoloads company-autoloads consult-dash-autoloads
consult-dir-autoloads consult-notes-autoloads consult-org-roam-autoloads
consult-project-extra-autoloads consult-yasnippet-autoloads
corfu-candidate-overlay-autoloads corfu-autoloads dap-mode-autoloads
dape-autoloads dashboard-autoloads devdocs-autoloads
difftastic-autoloads dirvish-autoloads docker-autoloads aio-autoloads
docker-compose-mode-autoloads dockerfile-mode-autoloads doct-autoloads
dogears-autoloads doom-themes-autoloads dumb-jump-autoloads
easysession-autoloads eat-autoloads eglot-booster-autoloads
eglot-tempel-autoloads eglot-autoloads eldoc-box-autoloads
embark-consult-autoloads consult-autoloads embark-org-roam-autoloads
embark-autoloads erc-autoloads eros-autoloads esup-autoloads
exec-path-from-shell-autoloads expand-region-autoloads faceup-autoloads
flymake-easy-autoloads flymake-ruff-autoloads flymake-sqlfluff-autoloads
forge-autoloads closql-autoloads fussy-autoloads flx-autoloads
general-autoloads ghub-autoloads git-gutter-autoloads go-mode-autoloads
gotest-autoloads gptel-autoloads grip-mode-autoloads jinx-autoloads
json-mode-autoloads jsonian-autoloads jsonrpc-autoloads
ligature-autoloads lispy-autoloads iedit-autoloads lsp-bridge-autoloads
lsp-docker-autoloads lsp-pyright-autoloads lsp-treemacs-autoloads
lsp-ui-autoloads macrostep-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads
marginalia-autoloads markdown-preview-mode-autoloads mathjax-autoloads
meow-autoloads mode-icons-autoloads multiple-cursors-autoloads
nerd-icons-corfu-autoloads nerd-icons-autoloads no-littering-autoloads
graphql-mode-autoloads ob-swiftui-autoloads ob-typescript-autoloads
orderless-autoloads org-appear-autoloads org-download-autoloads
async-autoloads org-drawio-autoloads org-fragtog-autoloads
org-modern-autoloads org-msg-autoloads htmlize-autoloads
org-roam-autoloads emacsql-autoloads org-sidebar-autoloads
org-ql-autoloads org-super-agenda-autoloads org-autoloads
package-lint-autoloads pass-autoloads password-store-otp-autoloads
password-store-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads persist-autoloads
persistent-scratch-autoloads pet-autoloads php-mode-autoloads
pinentry-autoloads pomm-autoloads log4e-autoloads popper-autoloads
projectile-autoloads python-autoloads flymake-autoloads
project-autoloads python-black-autoloads python-isort-autoloads
python-pytest-autoloads racket-mode-autoloads realgud-lldb-autoloads
realgud-autoloads realgud-recursive-autoloads reformatter-autoloads
request-autoloads reveal-in-folder-autoloads rg-autoloads
shell-pop-autoloads sideline-blame-autoloads sideline-flycheck-autoloads
flycheck-autoloads sideline-flymake-autoloads sideline-autoloads
soap-client-autoloads spaceline-autoloads svelte-mode-autoloads
svg-tag-mode-autoloads svg-lib-autoloads swift-helpful-autoloads
lsp-mode-autoloads eldoc-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads f-autoloads
swift-mode-autoloads swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads
system-packages-autoloads tablist-autoloads tempel-collection-autoloads
tempel-autoloads templ-ts-mode-autoloads test-simple-autoloads
track-changes-autoloads tramp-autoloads rx tree-sitter-langs-autoloads
tree-sitter-autoloads treemacs-icons-dired-autoloads
treemacs-magit-autoloads magit-autoloads pcase transient-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads llama-autoloads treemacs-autoloads
posframe-autoloads avy-autoloads treepy-autoloads dash-autoloads
undo-fu-autoloads undo-fu-session-autoloads vc-msg-autoloads
popup-autoloads vc-use-package-autoloads verb-autoloads
verilog-mode-autoloads vertico-prescient-autoloads vertico-autoloads
prescient-autoloads visual-fill-column-autoloads
visual-replace-autoloads vterm-autoloads vundo-autoloads
web-mode-autoloads web-server-autoloads websocket-autoloads
which-key-autoloads windresize-autoloads with-editor-autoloads info
compat-autoloads xref-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads yaml-pro-autoloads
yaml-autoloads yasnippet-snippets-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads
zoutline-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip
cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/mac-win mac-win term/common-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads xwidget-internal kqueue mac
multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2011980 1282534)
 (symbols 48 68371 26)
 (strings 32 372823 52311)
 (string-bytes 1 20651532)
 (vectors 16 140484)
 (vector-slots 8 3552630 231719)
 (floats 8 2281 2276)
 (intervals 56 51352 9900)
 (buffers 984 24))