Subject: Re: [bug#76913] [PATCH] gnu: Add python-vsg.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2025 13:39:32 +0100

Cayetano Santos <[email-masked]> skribis:

> * gnu/packages/electronics.scm (python-vsg): New variable.
>
> Change-Id: I373fa187e7af7ad79e5d885574ee124183d37f9b

Applied with the changes below, in accordance with the
synopses/descriptions guidelines.

Thanks,
Ludo’.

diff --git a/gnu/packages/electronics.scm b/gnu/packages/electronics.scm
index c4a70565cc..ce35b19432 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/electronics.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/electronics.scm
@@ -594,6 +594,8 @@ (define-public python-vsg
                          python-pytest-xdist))
     (propagated-inputs (list python-pyyaml))
     (home-page "https://github.com/jeremiah-c-leary/vhdl-style-guide/")
-    (synopsis "VHDL Style Guide")
-    (description "Style guide enforcement for VHDL.")
+    (synopsis "Coding style enforcement for VHDL")
+    (description
+     "VSG lets you define a VHDL coding style and provides a command-line tool
+to enforce it.")
     (license license:gpl3+)))