Subject: bug#76905: 29.4; opening my meetings.org file locks up emacs every time

From: "Michael P. Soulier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2025 16:33:15 -0400

Opening my meetings.org file causes emacs to consume 100% cpu and never
return. I need to kill it every time.

#0  __pthread_kill_implementation
     (threadid=<optimized out>, signo=signo@entry=6, no_tid=no_tid@entry=0)
     at ./nptl/pthread_kill.c:44
         tid = <optimized out>
         ret = 0
         pd = <optimized out>
         old_mask = {__val = {0}}
         ret = <optimized out>
#1  0x00007f81126a9f1f in __pthread_kill_internal
     (signo=6, threadid=<optimized out>) at ./nptl/pthread_kill.c:78
#2  0x00007f811265afb2 in __GI_raise (sig=sig@entry=6)
     at ../sysdeps/posix/raise.c:26
         ret = <optimized out>
#3  0x0000558e621d24d5 in terminate_due_to_signal
     (sig=sig@entry=6, backtrace_limit=backtrace_limit@entry=40) at 
emacs.c:464
#4  0x0000558e621d29f5 in emacs_abort () at sysdep.c:2320
#5  0x0000558e621d2647 in handle_interrupt (in_signal_handler=<optimized 
out>)
     at keyboard.c:11504
         c = <optimized out>
#6  0x0000558e62322702 in deliver_process_signal
     (sig=2, handler=0x558e62303220 <handle_interrupt_signal>) at 
sysdep.c:1741
         old_errno = 2
         on_main_thread = true
#7  0x00007f811265b050 in <signal handler called> ()
     at /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6
#8  0x0000558e623a172c in XFIXNUM_RAW (a=<optimized out>)
     at /home/msoulier/tracking/emacs/src/lisp.h:1218
         start_of_bucket = 610
         i = <optimized out>
         hash_code = 0x7a974a2
#9  XFIXNUM (a=<optimized out>)
     at /home/msoulier/tracking/emacs/src/lisp.h:1297
         start_of_bucket = 610
         i = <optimized out>
         hash_code = 0x7a974a2
#10 HASH_INDEX (idx=<optimized out>, h=<optimized out>) at fns.c:4351
         start_of_bucket = 610
         i = <optimized out>
         hash_code = 0x7a974a2
#11 hash_lookup
     (h=h@entry=0x558e691be9b8, key=key@entry=0x7a974a0, 
hash=hash@entry=0x0)
     at fns.c:4701
         start_of_bucket = 610
         i = <optimized out>
         hash_code = 0x7a974a2
#12 0x0000558e623a1969 in Fgethash
     (key=key@entry=0x7a974a0, table=0x558e691be9bd, dflt=dflt@entry=0x0)
     at fns.c:5442
         h = 0x558e691be9b8
         i = <optimized out>
#13 0x0000558e622a0afe in lface_from_face_name_no_resolve
     (f=<optimized out>, face_name=0x7a974a0, signal_p=<optimized out>)
     at xfaces.c:1993
         lface = <optimized out>
#14 0x0000558e622a534e in get_lface_attributes_no_remap
     (signal_p=false, attrs=0x7ffffcc12210, face_name=0x7a974a0, 
f=0x558e691be238) at xfaces.c:2033
         lface = <optimized out>
         face_remapping = <optimized out>
#15 get_lface_attributes
     (w=w@entry=0x558e691be488, f=f@entry=0x558e691be238, 
face_name=face_name@entry=0x7a974a0, attrs=attrs@entry=0x7ffffcc12210, 
signal_p=signal_p@entry=false, 
named_merge_points=named_merge_points@entry=0x7ffffcc12300) at xfaces.c:2084
         face_remapping = <optimized out>
#16 0x0000558e622a567e in face_inherited_attr
     (w=w@entry=0x558e691be488, f=f@entry=0x558e691be238, 
attrs=attrs@entry=0x7ffffcc12320, 
attr_idx=attr_idx@entry=LFACE_EXTEND_INDEX, 
named_merge_points=named_merge_points@entry=0x7ffffcc12300) at xfaces.c:2333
         parent_face = 0x7a974a0
         ok = <optimized out>
         inherited_attrs = {0x6bd0, 0x10b00, 0x10b00, 0x10b00, 0x10b00, 
0x3780, 0x10b00, 0x10b00, 0x10b00, 0x558e6ae62d84, 0x10b00, 0x10b00, 
0x10b00, 0x10b00, 0x10b00, 0x10b00, 0x7a974a0, 0x10b00, 0x10b00, 0x10b00}
         attr_val = 0x10b00
#17 0x0000558e622a5a6e in merge_named_face
     (w=w@entry=0x558e691be488, f=f@entry=0x558e691be238, 
face_name=face_name@entry=0x7a974a0, to=to@entry=0x7ffffcc127d0, 
named_merge_points=0x7ffffcc12300,
     named_merge_points@entry=0x0, 
attr_filter=attr_filter@entry=LFACE_EXTEND_INDEX) at xfaces.c:2379
         from = {0x6bd0, 0x10b00, 0x10b00, 0x10b00, 0x10b00, 0x10b00, 
0x10b00, 0x10b00, 0x10b00, 0x558e6ab6eff4, 0x10b00, 0x10b00, 0x10b00, 
0x10b00, 0x10b00, 0x10b00, 0x7a97410, 0x10b00, 0x10b00, 0x10b00}
         val = <optimized out>
         ok = true
         named_merge_point = {face_name = 0x7a974a0, 
named_merge_point_kind = NAMED_MERGE_POINT_NORMAL, prev = 0x0}
#18 0x0000558e622a40ba in merge_face_ref
     (w=w@entry=0x558e691be488, f=f@entry=0x558e691be238, 
face_ref=<optimized out>,
     face_ref@entry=0x7a974a0, to=to@entry=0x7ffffcc127d0, 
err_msgs=<optimized out>, 
named_merge_points=named_merge_points@entry=0x0, 
attr_filter=LFACE_EXTEND_INDEX) at xfaces.c:2865
         ok = <optimized out>
         filtered_face_ref = <optimized out>
         attr_filter_passed = false
#19 0x0000558e622a4390 in merge_face_ref
     (w=w@entry=0x558e691be488, f=f@entry=0x558e691be238, 
face_ref=face_ref@entry=0x558e6aca2053, to=to@entry=0x7ffffcc127d0, 
err_msgs=err_msgs@entry=true, 
named_merge_points=named_merge_points@entry=0x0, 
attr_filter=LFACE_EXTEND_INDEX)
     at xfaces.c:2857
         next = <optimized out>
         first = <optimized out>
         ok = true
         filtered_face_ref = <optimized out>
         attr_filter_passed = false
#20 0x0000558e622af03e in face_at_buffer_position
     (w=0x558e691be488, pos=311, endptr=endptr@entry=0x7ffffcc128c8, 
limit=<optimized out>, mouse=mouse@entry=false, base_face_id=<optimized 
out>, attr_filter=<optimized out>) at xfaces.c:6658
         f = 0x558e691be238
         attrs = {0x6bd0, 0x558e6bc4a464, 0x558e6bc4a464, 0xc0c0, 0x6, 
0xc0c0, 0xc0c0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x558e6ae62c24, 0x558e6ae62be4, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 
0x0, 0x10b00, 0x0, 0x0, 0x10b00, 0x0}
         prop = 0x558e6aca2053
         position = 0x4de
         i = <optimized out>
         noverlays = <optimized out>
         overlay_vec = 0x7ffffcc12620
         endpos = 312
         propname = 0x6bd0
         limit1 = <optimized out>
         end = <optimized out>
         default_face = 0x558e691fdda0
         sa_avail = <optimized out>
         sa_count = {bytes = 256}
#21 0x0000558e621f8024 in face_at_pos
     (it=0x7ffffcc151d0, attr_filter=LFACE_EXTEND_INDEX) at xdisp.c:4655
         next_stop = 312
#22 0x0000558e62203323 in extend_face_to_end_of_line
     (it=it@entry=0x7ffffcc151d0) at xdisp.c:23417
         f = 0x558e691be238
         default_face = 0x558e691fdda0
         extend_face_id = <optimized out>
         face = <optimized out>
         orig_face_id = <optimized out>
#23 0x0000558e6221d1b3 in display_line
     (it=it@entry=0x7ffffcc151d0, cursor_vpos=cursor_vpos@entry=0)
     at xdisp.c:25368
         used_before = 36
         n_glyphs_before = <optimized out>
         hpos_before = <optimized out>

In GNU Emacs 29.4 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.38,
  cairo version 1.16.0) of 2025-01-14 built on cortado.mitel.com
Repository revision: 6a299b3caceb2c73b932ba73849738faa8c5d975
Repository branch: HEAD
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)

Configured using:
  'configure --prefix=/home/msoulier/emacs'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG SECCOMP SOUND
THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
   value of $LANG: en_CA.UTF-8
   value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dashboard

Minor modes in effect:
   delete-selection-mode: t
   dired-async-mode: t
   save-place-mode: t
   savehist-mode: t
   server-mode: t
   global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
   global-auto-revert-mode: t
   recentf-mode: t
   repeat-mode: t
   global-tree-sitter-mode: t
   shell-dirtrack-mode: t
   corfu-popupinfo-mode: t
   corfu-history-mode: t
   global-corfu-mode: t
   corfu-mode: t
   doom-modeline-mode: t
   vertico-mode: t
   marginalia-mode: t
   override-global-mode: t
   straight-use-package-mode: t
   straight-package-neutering-mode: t
   tooltip-mode: t
   global-eldoc-mode: t
   show-paren-mode: t
   electric-indent-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   blink-cursor-mode: t
   buffer-read-only: t
   column-number-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/transient/transient hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/transient
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/modus-themes/theme-loaddefs hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/theme-loaddefs
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-ensure 
hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-bind-key 
hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/bind-key/bind-key hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-lint 
hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-ensure-system-package 
hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure-system-package
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-diminish 
hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-jump 
hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-core 
hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-delight 
hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-fold hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-table
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-list
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-cycle hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-man hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-num
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-version
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-id
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-element
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-fold-core hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-bibtex hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-refile hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/oc
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-src
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-persist hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp-integration hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-integration
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp-fuse hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-fuse
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp-loaddefs hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-loaddefs
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp-compat hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-compat
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp-cache hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-cache
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp-ftp hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp-rclone hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-rclone
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp-sudoedit hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-sudoedit
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp-gvfs hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-gvfs
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/trampver hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/trampver
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp-adb hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-adb
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp-smb hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-smb
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp-uu hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-uu
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp-container hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-container
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp-crypt hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-crypt
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp-sh hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-sh
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp-cmds hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp-archive hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-archive
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/tramp/tramp-sshfs hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/net/tramp-sshfs
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/seq/seq hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/home/msoulier/.emacs.d/straight/build/map/map hides 
/home/msoulier/emacs/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/map

Features:
(shadow emacsbug pulse color org-jira org-jira-sdk jiralib request
soap-client url-http url-auth url-gw nsm warnings rng-xsd xsd-regexp
ls-lisp org-clock ox-jira ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match
rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util
ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-ascii ox-hugo ox-hugo-deprecated ox-blackfriday
ox-md ox-html table ox-publish tomelr ox org-attach term/xterm xterm
vc-git diff-mode vc-dispatcher oc-basic ol-eww eww url-queue mm-url
ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect ol-docview doc-view
jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi
org-link-doi delsel time dired-async async async-autoloads cus-edit
cus-load saveplace savehist server modus-vivendi-theme no-littering
no-littering-autoloads auto-package-update auto-package-update-autoloads
display-line-numbers autorevert filenotify modus-themes
modus-themes-autoloads monokai-theme monokai-theme-autoloads
doom-themes-ext-org doom-themes-ext-treemacs doom-themes-ext-neotree
doom-themes-ext-visual-bell face-remap doom-gruvbox-theme doom-themes
doom-themes-base doom-themes-autoloads dashboard dashboard-widgets
recentf tree-widget dashboard-autoloads mu4e mu4e-org mu4e-main
mu4e-view gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig
gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
nnheader range wid-edit mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-draft
mu4e-actions gnuplot info-look org-alert alert log4e notifications dbus
gntp org-capture org-habit org-agenda org-element org-persist org-id
org-element-ast inline avl-tree org-refile org-bullets org ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit
executable ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces
org-entities noutline outline icons ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-compat org-version org-macs
smtpmail mu4e-search mu4e-lists mu4e-bookmarks mu4e-mark mu4e-message
shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg xml flow-fill mule-util hl-line
mu4e-contacts mu4e-update mu4e-folders mu4e-server mu4e-context
mu4e-vars mu4e-helpers mu4e-config bookmark ido message sendmail
yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config
gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader xterm-color-autoloads eshell-git-prompt
eshell-git-prompt-autoloads dired-open dired-hacks-utils dired-x
dired-open-autoloads dired-hacks-utils-autoloads
all-the-icons-dired-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads dired-single
dired-single-autoloads repeat vterm-autoloads multiple-cursors
mc-separate-operations rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-edit-lines
mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-mark-more sgml-mode facemenu dom
mc-cycle-cursors multiple-cursors-core advice multiple-cursors-autoloads
tree-sitter-langs tree-sitter-langs-build tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode
pp tree-sitter-hl tree-sitter-langs-autoloads tree-sitter
tree-sitter-load tree-sitter-cli tsc tsc-dyn tsc-dyn-get dired-aux dired
dired-loaddefs tsc-obsolete tree-sitter-autoloads tsc-autoloads tramp
trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-message tramp-compat xdg shell
pcomplete parse-time iso8601 time-date format-spec tramp-loaddefs
tramp-autoloads ox-hugo-autoloads tomelr-autoloads map-autoloads
ox-jira-autoloads corfu-popupinfo corfu-history corfu corfu-autoloads
rust-utils rust-prog-mode rust-mode rust-playpen rust-cargo rust-common
rust-rustfmt rust-compile rust-mode-autoloads cmake-mode rst
cmake-mode-autoloads go-mode find-file ffap etags fileloop generator
xref project compile text-property-search comint ansi-osc ansi-color
go-mode-autoloads fzf fzf-autoloads evil evil-keybindings
evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands reveal evil-jumps
evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex evil-macros
evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common thingatpt rect evil-vars
ring doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env
doom-modeline-core shrink-path rx f s dash nerd-icons nerd-icons-faces
nerd-icons-data nerd-icons-data-mdicon nerd-icons-data-flicon
nerd-icons-data-codicon nerd-icons-data-devicon nerd-icons-data-sucicon
nerd-icons-data-wicon nerd-icons-data-faicon nerd-icons-data-powerline
nerd-icons-data-octicon nerd-icons-data-pomicon nerd-icons-data-ipsicon
doom-modeline-autoloads shrink-path-autoloads f-autoloads
nerd-icons-autoloads vertico vertico-autoloads
treemacs-tab-bar-autoloads treemacs-persp-autoloads persp-mode-autoloads
treemacs-magit-autoloads magit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads
transient-autoloads magit-section-autoloads llama-autoloads
treemacs-icons-dired-autoloads treemacs-projectile-autoloads
projectile-autoloads treemacs-evil-autoloads evil-autoloads
goto-chg-autoloads pcase treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads
posframe-autoloads ht-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads
pfuture-autoloads ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads s-autoloads
marginalia compat compat-30 marginalia-autoloads consult-autoloads
compat-autoloads seq-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads org-alert-autoloads
alert-autoloads log4e-autoloads gntp-autoloads org-jira-autoloads
dash-autoloads request-autoloads finder-inf org-bullets-autoloads
edmacro kmacro use-package-autoloads info bind-key-autoloads use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source eieio eieio-core password-cache json map byte-opt url-vars
straight-autoloads loaddefs-gen generate-lisp-file lisp-mnt radix-tree
cl-seq cl-extra help-mode straight subr-x cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
bytecomp byte-compile rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty make-network-process
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 962626 51629)
  (symbols 48 55324 40)
  (strings 32 266861 12449)
  (string-bytes 1 7563306)
  (vectors 16 95870)
  (vector-slots 8 1896657 198975)
  (floats 8 1609 337)
  (intervals 56 2524 266)
  (buffers 976 151))