Subject: [bug#76899] After the merge is before the merge

From: Andreas Enge <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2025 21:13:42 +0200

Hello all,

after the core-packages-team merge, your three branches are next in
line; could you maybe rebase them on master (a commit after
4d8c55de60cf9a5cafc4b881035131921d07314d, preferably one known to the
QA data service as shown here:
   https://data.qa.guix.gnu.org/repository/1/branch/master

The qt-team branch was closed for a while, since it required the
core-packages-team branch to be merged; to repair breakage in the
latter, we actually moved some of its commits already, so part of the
branch is already applied. If you are ready, you can reopen the bug,
and qt-team will go to the front.

The nss-updates and c++-team branches come in a certain order right now,
but this needs not be fixed. Depending on how well QA and CI work,
respectively, it might also be an option to have them built by CI
instead. In theory, they should just work and just need to be built for
getting substitutes, but who knows!
As for qt-team, you may also update your updates to latest releases and
force-push the branches.

Andreas