Subject: [bug#76899] Request for merging "c++-team" branch

From: Andreas Enge <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2025 20:13:15 +0200

Am Fri, Jun 20, 2025 at 01:36:28PM -0400 schrieb Greg Hogan:
> No worries, just travelling with less access to the Internet than I
> had hoped for.

Good to hear that!

> I have it rebased and bootstrapping locally. Still working to sort out
> my Codeberg access to push the rebase there.

Hopefully this will be easy to sort out; people reported problems in the
past, but they have apparently been solved.

> Any idea on how to access the build stats from QA
> [https://qa.guix.gnu.org/branch/c++-team]? I have not closely followed
> the issue with the unknown merge base revision, other than I believe
> that rebasing on a different commit has solved the problem.

To solve the "unknown base revision" problem, you need to have a look at
   https://data.qa.guix.gnu.org/
or more precisely
   https://data.qa.guix.gnu.org/repository/1/branch/master
and choose a (well, the latest) commit with a green badge.

For the "unknown target revision", there is nothing to do but wait
until the data service has picked it up (it will show on
https://data.qa.guix.gnu.org/ again with a green badge).

Currently QA only looks at the first two branches, which currently are
ruby-team and core-packages team. So once ruby-team is merged, c++-team
should get into focus (but I may pause it once more until you have
managed to push the latest branch to master).

Andreas