Subject: 30.1; ERC 5.6.0.30.1: ERC logging doesn't include calendar dates anymore

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2025 14:10:50 +0000

ERC logs on my local disk do not contain the calendar date strings
anymore.  Before, I was using ERC that was included in emacs 29.4, and
that version of ERC used to include a calendar date timestamp on the
logs whenever I login to IRC networks and rooms using ERC.  That string
used to be of the form: [Thu Feb 27 2025].  But, again, since updating
to emacs 30.1 on debian bookworm-backports, that calendar string date
stopped being included to my local text log files.

This "bug" is quite annoying because due to it, I can no longer
discern in my local logs to which date the IRC messages belong.

In GNU Emacs 30.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.38,
 cairo version 1.16.0) of 2025-02-27, modified by Debian built on sbuild
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101007
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/30.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --build
 x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/libexec --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd
 --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/30.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --with-cairo
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/reproducible-path/emacs-30.1+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  erc-log-mode: t
  rainbow-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  flymake-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  mu4e-modeline-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  diff-hl-margin-mode: t
  diff-hl-flydiff-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  icomplete-vertical-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nov-0.4.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/crdt-0.0.0/crdt-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/crdt-0.0.0/crdt-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/crdt-0.0.0/crdt-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/crdt-0.0.0/crdt-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/crdt-0.0.0/crdt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/crdt-0.0.0/crdt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/apt-sources hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/apt-sources
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/gnus-BTS hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/gnus-BTS
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/preseed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/preseed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/deb-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/deb-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-bug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-bug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/apt-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/apt-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diff-hl-1.9.2/diff-hl-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diff-hl-1.9.2/diff-hl-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diff-hl-1.9.2/diff-hl-dired hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diff-hl-1.9.2/diff-hl-dired
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diff-hl-1.9.2/diff-hl-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diff-hl-1.9.2/diff-hl-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diff-hl-1.9.2/diff-hl-show-hunk hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diff-hl-1.9.2/diff-hl-show-hunk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diff-hl-1.9.2/diff-hl-flydiff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diff-hl-1.9.2/diff-hl-flydiff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diff-hl-1.9.2/diff-hl-margin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diff-hl-1.9.2/diff-hl-margin
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diff-hl-1.9.2/diff-hl-show-hunk-posframe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diff-hl-1.9.2/diff-hl-show-hunk-posframe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diff-hl-1.9.2/diff-hl-inline-popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diff-hl-1.9.2/diff-hl-inline-popup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diff-hl-1.9.2/diff-hl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diff-hl-1.9.2/diff-hl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diff-hl-1.9.2/diff-hl-amend hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diff-hl-1.9.2/diff-hl-amend
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dired-du-0.5.2/dired-du-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dired-du-0.5.2/dired-du-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dired-du-0.5.2/dired-du-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dired-du-0.5.2/dired-du-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dired-du-0.5.2/dired-du hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dired-du-0.5.2/dired-du
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dired-rsync-0.6/dired-rsync-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dired-rsync-0.6/dired-rsync-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dired-rsync-0.6/dired-rsync-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dired-rsync-0.6/dired-rsync-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dired-rsync-0.6/dired-rsync hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dired-rsync-0.6/dired-rsync
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dumb-jump-0.5.4/dumb-jump-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dumb-jump-0.5.4/dumb-jump-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dumb-jump-0.5.4/dumb-jump hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dumb-jump-0.5.4/dumb-jump
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dumb-jump-0.5.4/dumb-jump-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dumb-jump-0.5.4/dumb-jump-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-link hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-link
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/xml-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/xml-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-show
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-db hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-db
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-curl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-curl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-csv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-csv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-search
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ement-0.6/ement-room-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ement-0.6/ement-room-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ement-0.6/ement-room hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ement-0.6/ement-room
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ement-0.6/ement-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ement-0.6/ement-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ement-0.6/ement-structs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ement-0.6/ement-structs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ement-0.6/ement-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ement-0.6/ement-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ement-0.6/ement-api hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ement-0.6/ement-api
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ement-0.6/ement-macros hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ement-0.6/ement-macros
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ement-0.6/ement hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ement-0.6/ement
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ement-0.6/ement-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ement-0.6/ement-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ement-0.6/ement-directory hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ement-0.6/ement-directory
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ement-0.6/ement-notify hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ement-0.6/ement-notify
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ement-0.6/ement-tabulated-room-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ement-0.6/ement-tabulated-room-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/esxml-0.3.7/esxml-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/esxml-0.3.7/esxml-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/esxml-0.3.7/esxml-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/esxml-0.3.7/esxml-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/esxml-0.3.7/esxml-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/esxml-0.3.7/esxml-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/esxml-0.3.7/esxml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/esxml-0.3.7/esxml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-menu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-popup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-compile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-compile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-xref hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-xref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-chibi hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-chibi
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-doc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-guile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-guile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-chez hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-chez
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-syntax hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-syntax
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-connection hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-connection
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-completion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-completion
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-reload hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-reload
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-chicken hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-chicken
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-racket hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-racket
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-load hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-load
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-impl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-impl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-edit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-edit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-image hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-image
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-mit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-mit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-repl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-repl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-custom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-base hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-base
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-autodoc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-autodoc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.10/geiser-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/geiser-0.10/geiser-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-0/glab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-0/glab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-0/buck hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-0/buck
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-0/gtea hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-0/gtea
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-0/gogs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-0/gogs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-0/ghub-graphql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-0/ghub-graphql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-0/ghub hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-0/ghub
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-0/ghub-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-0/ghub-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-0/ghub-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-0/ghub-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-0/gsexp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-0/gsexp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/goto-chg-1.7.3/goto-chg-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/goto-chg-1.7.3/goto-chg-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/goto-chg-1.7.3/goto-chg-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/goto-chg-1.7.3/goto-chg-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/goto-chg-1.7.3/goto-chg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/goto-chg-1.7.3/goto-chg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ibuffer-vc-0.11/ibuffer-vc-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ibuffer-vc-0.11/ibuffer-vc-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ibuffer-vc-0.11/ibuffer-vc-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ibuffer-vc-0.11/ibuffer-vc-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ibuffer-vc-0.11/ibuffer-vc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ibuffer-vc-0.11/ibuffer-vc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-margin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-margin
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-gitignore hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-gitignore
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-merge hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-merge
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-refs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-refs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-branch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-branch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-remote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-remote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-transient hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-apply hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-apply
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-sequence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-sequence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-bisect
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-submodule hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-submodule
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-fetch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-fetch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-clone hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-clone
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-autorevert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-autorevert
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-subtree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-subtree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-status hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-status
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-reflog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-reflog
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-wip hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-wip
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-obsolete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-obsolete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-patch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-patch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-ediff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-ediff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-stash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-stash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/git-rebase hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/git-rebase
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-blame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-blame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-repos hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-repos
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-push hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-push
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-notes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-notes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-pull hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-pull
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-worktree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-worktree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-process
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-reset hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-reset
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-diff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-diff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-notification hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-notification
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-lists hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-lists
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-helpers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-helpers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-contrib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-contrib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-update hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-update
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-modeline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-modeline
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-contacts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-contacts
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-draft
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-headers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-headers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-actions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-actions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-compose hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-compose
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-main hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-main
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-bookmarks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-server hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-server
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-obsolete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-obsolete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-folders hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-folders
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-vars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-vars
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-speedbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-search
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-mark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-mark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-query-items hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-query-items
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-config
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.10.8/mu4e-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-parser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-parser
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-crypto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-crypto
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-mua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-mua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-show
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-print hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-print
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-tree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-tree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-wash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-jump hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-jump
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-address hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-address
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-hello hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-hello
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-draft
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/notmuch-company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.1/coolj hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.1/coolj
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nov-0.4.0/nov-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nov-0.4.0/nov-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nov-0.4.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nov-0.4.0/nov-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nov-0.4.0/nov-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nov-0.4.0/nov hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nov-0.4.0/nov
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/olivetti-2.0.4/olivetti-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/olivetti-2.0.4/olivetti-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/olivetti-2.0.4/olivetti-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/olivetti-2.0.4/olivetti-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/olivetti-2.0.4/olivetti hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/olivetti-2.0.4/olivetti
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-tree-slide-2.8.16/org-tree-slide hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-tree-slide-2.8.16/org-tree-slide
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-tree-slide-2.8.16/org-tree-slide-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-tree-slide-2.8.16/org-tree-slide-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-tree-slide-2.8.16/org-tree-slide-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-tree-slide-2.8.16/org-tree-slide-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-links hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-links
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-tools-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-tools-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-cache
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-dev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-dev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-history
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-tools-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-tools-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-virtual hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-virtual
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-occur
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-loader hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-loader
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-isearch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-isearch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-misc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-tools hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-tools
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-outline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-outline
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-annot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-annot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-sync
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0.0/pdf-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/plz-0.2/plz-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/plz-0.2/plz-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/plz-0.2/plz hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/plz-0.2/plz
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/plz-0.2/plz-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/plz-0.2/plz-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.8/popup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.8/popup-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.8/popup-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/queue-0.2/queue-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/queue-0.2/queue-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/queue-0.2/queue hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/queue-0.2/queue
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/queue-0.2/queue-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/queue-0.2/queue-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rainbow-delimiters-2.1.5/rainbow-delimiters-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rainbow-delimiters-2.1.5/rainbow-delimiters-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rainbow-delimiters-2.1.5/rainbow-delimiters-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rainbow-delimiters-2.1.5/rainbow-delimiters-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rainbow-delimiters-2.1.5/rainbow-delimiters hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rainbow-delimiters-2.1.5/rainbow-delimiters
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rainbow-mode-1.0.6/rainbow-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rainbow-mode-1.0.6/rainbow-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rainbow-mode-1.0.6/rainbow-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rainbow-mode-1.0.6/rainbow-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rainbow-mode-1.0.6/rainbow-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rainbow-mode-1.0.6/rainbow-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.23/seq-25 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.23/seq-25
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.23/seq hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.23/seq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.23/seq-24 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.23/seq-24
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.23/seq-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.23/seq-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.23/seq-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.23/seq-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.27/slime hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/slime-2.27/slime
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.27/slime-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/slime-2.27/slime-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.27/slime-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/slime-2.27/slime-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.27/slime-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/slime-2.27/slime-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/smex-3.0/smex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/smex-3.0/smex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/smex-3.0/smex-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/smex-3.0/smex-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/smex-3.0/smex-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/smex-3.0/smex-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/spinner-1.7.4/spinner hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/spinner-1.7.4/spinner
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/spinner-1.7.4/spinner-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/spinner-1.7.4/spinner-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/spinner-1.7.4/spinner-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/spinner-1.7.4/spinner-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/svg-lib-0.2.5/svg-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/svg-lib-0.2.5/svg-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/svg-lib-0.2.5/svg-lib-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/svg-lib-0.2.5/svg-lib-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/svg-lib-0.2.5/svg-lib-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/svg-lib-0.2.5/svg-lib-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-filter hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-1.0/tablist-filter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-1.0/tablist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-1.0/tablist-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-1.0/tablist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/taxy-0.10/taxy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/taxy-0.10/taxy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/taxy-0.10/taxy-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/taxy-0.10/taxy-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/taxy-0.10/taxy-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/taxy-0.10/taxy-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/taxy-magit-section-0.12.1/taxy-magit-section-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/taxy-magit-section-0.12.1/taxy-magit-section-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/taxy-magit-section-0.12.1/taxy-magit-section-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/taxy-magit-section-0.12.1/taxy-magit-section-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/taxy-magit-section-0.12.1/taxy-magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/taxy-magit-section-0.12.1/taxy-magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treepy-0.1.1/treepy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/undo-tree-0.8.1/undo-tree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/undo-tree-0.8.1/undo-tree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/undo-tree-0.8.1/undo-tree-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/undo-tree-0.8.1/undo-tree-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/undo-tree-0.8.1/undo-tree-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/undo-tree-0.8.1/undo-tree-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/wgrep-3.0.0/wgrep-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/wgrep-3.0.0/wgrep-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/wgrep-3.0.0/wgrep-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/wgrep-3.0.0/wgrep-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/wgrep-3.0.0/wgrep hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/wgrep-3.0.0/wgrep
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/latex-cjk-thai/thai-word hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/language/thai-word
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.23/seq hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug erc-log erc-ibuffer erc-goodies erc
erc-backend erc-networks erc-common erc-compat erc-loaddefs
modus-operandi-tinted-theme cursor-sensor modus-operandi-theme
rainbow-mode color display-line-numbers checkdoc lisp-mnt flymake
rainbow-delimiters cus-start recentf tree-widget autorevert filenotify
delsel minibuf-eldef savehist mu4e mu4e-org ox-beamer ox-md ox-odt
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse
nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-html table ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-attach org-element org-persist xdg org-id org-refile
org-element-ast inline avl-tree ob-python python compat pcase ob-eshell
em-alias esh-mode esh-var eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io
esh-arg esh-module esh-module-loaddefs esh-util files-x ob-shell shell
ob-scheme org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-src sh-script smie treesit executable ob-comint org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol
org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs org-compat org-macs
mu4e-notification notifications mu4e-main mu4e-view thingatpt gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source
utf7 nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
nnheader range cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs mu4e-headers mu4e-compose
mu4e-draft mu4e-actions smtpmail mu4e-search mu4e-lists mu4e-bookmarks
mu4e-mark mu4e-message shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg xml dom
flow-fill mule-util hl-line mu4e-contacts mu4e-update mu4e-folders
mu4e-context mu4e-query-items mu4e-server mu4e-modeline mu4e-vars
mu4e-helpers mu4e-config mu4e-window ido message sendmail yank-media
puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
mu4e-obsolete pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist
tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local find-func cedet
pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools pdf-view bookmark
jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info pdf-util format-spec pdf-macs image-mode
exif dumb-jump popup dash s dired-du find-dired yasnippet-snippets
yasnippet undo-tree queue geiser-guile geiser-repl geiser-image
geiser-company geiser-doc geiser-menu geiser-autodoc advice info-look
geiser-edit etags fileloop generator geiser-completion geiser-eval
geiser-connection tq geiser-syntax scheme geiser-impl help-fns
radix-tree geiser-custom geiser-log geiser-base geiser-popup view geiser
diff-hl-margin diff-hl-dired dired dired-loaddefs diff-hl-flydiff diff
diff-hl log-view pcvs-util vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode
track-changes which-key xref project winner icomplete edmacro kmacro
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode time compile
text-property-search comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring time-date comp
comp-cstr cl-extra help-mode warnings comp-run comp-common rx elec-pair
modus-vivendi-theme modus-themes saveplace use-package-ensure
use-package-core w3m-load cus-edit pp cus-load wid-edit denote-autoloads
tmr-autoloads debian-el info finder-inf slime-autoloads package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo gtk
x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 588341 63750) (symbols 48 43860 0)
 (strings 32 152490 10012) (string-bytes 1 4330127) (vectors 16 80848)
 (vector-slots 8 770520 49647) (floats 8 687 15845)
 (intervals 56 1984 79) (buffers 992 17))