Subject: Re: [bug#76864] [PATCH] services: Integrate gnome-keyring service in gnome-desktop service.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2025 23:45:18 +0900

Hi Liliana,

Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]> writes:

[...]

>> @@ -154,6 +154,7 @@ (define-module (gnu services desktop)
>>              gnome-desktop-configuration-extra-packages
>>              gnome-desktop-configuration-polkit-ignorelist
>>              gnome-desktop-configuration-udev-ignorelist
>> +            gnome-desktop-configuration-gnome-keyring-configuration
> I would use a shorter name here.  Perhaps gnome-desktop-configuration-
> keyring?

While I agree the naming is a mouthful, I find it necessary to have it
descriptive enough that it conveys the odd situation where we are
embedding a configuration object in another configuration :-).

So I'd keep it as is, knowing it probably will be seldom typed in a user
operating system config file anyway.

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim