Subject: [bug#76835] [PATCH python-team 00/15] Some further python fixes

From: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2025 19:48:39 +0100

We might want to check out with Chris if nothing is broken with an
update of patchwork.

Nicolas Graves (12):
  gnu: gunicorn: Migrate 'check phase to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: python-unyt: Avoid deprecation failure in tests.
  gnu: python-carbon: Update to 1.1.10.
  gnu: Add python-rrdtool.
  gnu: python-h2: Fix test-flags.
  gnu: graphite-web: Update to 1.1.10-2.49c28e2.
  gnu: python-nptyping: Ignore failing test.
  gnu: python-cfn-lint: Update to 1.28.0.
  gnu: patchwork: Update to 3.2.1.
  gnu: Remove python-django-3.2.
  gnu: python-uqbar: Update to 7.0.0.
  gnu: Remove python-sphinx-autodoc-typehints-5.

Nicolas Graves via Guix-patches via (3):
  gnu: python-sphinx-panels: Update input to python-sphinx-5.
  gnu: python-numpy-documentation: Update python-sphinx native-input.
  gnu: Remove python-sphinx-4.

 gnu/packages/django.scm         |  20 +----
 gnu/packages/graphviz.scm       |  11 +--
 gnu/packages/monitoring.scm     | 128 ++++++++++++++++++++++----------
 gnu/packages/patchutils.scm     |   6 +-
 gnu/packages/python-check.scm   |   2 +
 gnu/packages/python-science.scm |   3 +
 gnu/packages/python-web.scm     |  26 +++----
 gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm     |  14 +++-
 gnu/packages/sphinx.scm         |  36 +++------
 9 files changed, 132 insertions(+), 114 deletions(-)

-- 
2.48.1