Subject: [PATCH v7 00/35] Add lint-hidden-cpe-vendors property

From: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2025 19:32:40 +0100

I hope it's good this time! I've also added some new security fixes on top.

Nicolas Graves (20):
  gnu: got: Add lint-hidden-cpe-vendors property.
  gnu: tinyxml: Fix CVE-2023-34194.
  gnu: wayvnc: Update to 0.9.1.
  gnu: neatvnc: Update to 0.9.4.
  gnu: opus: Add lint-hidden-cve property.
  gnu: jq: Add lint-hidden-cve property.
  gnu: highlight: Add lint-hidden-cpe-vendors property.
  gnu: yasm: Refresh package definition.
  gnu: music: Add lint-hidden-cpe-vendors property.
  gnu: indent: Update to 2.2.13-0.1737c92.
  gnu: snappy: Add cpe-name property.
  gnu: zchunk: Update to 1.5.1.
  gnu: dash: Add lint-hidden-cpe-vendors property.
  gnu: git: Use lint-hidden-cpe-vendors.
  gnu: soil: Add lint-hidden-cpe-vendors property.
  gnu: re2c: Update to 4.1.
  gnu: libconfuse: Patch CVE-2022-40320.
  gnu: libxls: Update to 1.6.3.
  gnu: ruby-git: Update to 3.0.0.
  gnu: yajl: Patch CVE-2023-33460.

Nicolas Graves via Guix-patches via (15):
  cve: Add cpe-vendor and lint-hidden-cpe-vendors properties.
  gnu: halibut: Add cpe-vendor property.
  gnu: portfolio: Update to 1.0.1.
  gnu: folders: Add lint-hidden-cpe-vendors property.
  gnu: spectra: Add lint-hidden-cpe-vendors property.
  gnu: express: Add lint-hidden-cpe-vendors property.
  gnu: cli: Add lint-hidden-cpe-vendors property.
  gnu: h2c: Add lint-hidden-cpe-vendors property.
  gnu: xenon: Update to 0.9.3.
  gnu: bolt: Update to 0.9.8.
  gnu: bwm-ng: Add lint-hidden-cpe-vendors property.
  gnu: onedrive: Update to 2.5.2.
  gnu: dex: Update to 0.10.1.
  gnu: immer: Add lint-hidden-cpe-vendors property.
  gnu: cvs: Add lint-hidden-cpe-vendors property.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/algebra.scm                      |   1 +
 gnu/packages/assembly.scm                     |   5 +-
 gnu/packages/bioinformatics.scm               |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/code.scm                         |  66 +++++---
 gnu/packages/compression.scm                  |   7 +-
 gnu/packages/cpp.scm                          |   2 +
 gnu/packages/curl.scm                         |   1 +
 gnu/packages/documentation.scm                |  14 +-
 gnu/packages/esolangs.scm                     |   1 +
 gnu/packages/gl.scm                           |   3 +-
 gnu/packages/gnome-xyz.scm                    |   5 +-
 gnu/packages/linux.scm                        |  16 +-
 gnu/packages/networking.scm                   |   1 +
 .../patches/indent-CVE-2024-0911.patch        |  61 -------
 .../patches/libconfuse-CVE-2022-40320.patch   |  38 +++++
 .../patches/tinyxml-CVE-2023-34194.patch      |  28 +++
 .../patches/yajl-CVE-2023-33460.patch         |  38 +++++
 gnu/packages/pretty-print.scm                 |   3 +-
 gnu/packages/re2c.scm                         |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/ruby.scm                         |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/shells.scm                       |   3 +-
 gnu/packages/statistics.scm                   |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/sync.scm                         |   5 +-
 gnu/packages/textutils.scm                    |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/version-control.scm              |  22 +--
 gnu/packages/vnc.scm                          |   8 +-
 gnu/packages/web.scm                          |   9 +-
 gnu/packages/xdisorg.scm                      |  17 +-
 gnu/packages/xiph.scm                         |   5 +-
 gnu/packages/xml.scm                          |   3 +-
 guix/cve.scm                                  | 160 +++++++++++-------
 guix/lint.scm                                 |  10 +-
 tests/cve.scm                                 |  14 +-
 34 files changed, 350 insertions(+), 220 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/indent-CVE-2024-0911.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/libconfuse-CVE-2022-40320.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/tinyxml-CVE-2023-34194.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/yajl-CVE-2023-33460.patch

-- 
2.48.1