Subject: gst-plugins-good test failure on i686-linux

From: Dariqq <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2025 14:21:09 +0000

Hello,

the gst-plugins-good package has a test failure on a 32bit system:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
33/116 elements_matroskademux             FAIL            0.16s   exit 
status 3
 >>> GST_STATE_IGNORE_ELEMENTS='aasink autoaudiosrc autoaudiosink 
autovideosrc
  autovideosink cacasink cairotextoverlay gtkglsink gtksink jackaudiosrc
  jackaudiosink osssrc osssink osxaudiosink osxaudiosrc osxvideosrc 
osxvideosink
  pulsesink pulsesrc pulsemixer v4l2src' MESON_TEST_ITERATION=1 
GSETTINGS_BACKEND=memory GST_PLUGIN_SYSTEM_PATH_1_0='' 
GST_PLUGIN_SCANNER_1_0=/gnu/store/kk0rlcbb90x2a33n31h2qahz90lbb9yd-gstreamer-1.24.9/libexec/gstreamer-1.0/gst-plugin-scanner 
GST_PLUGIN_PATH_1_0=/tmp/guix-build-gst-plugins-good-1.24.9.drv-0/build:/gnu/store/kk0rlcbb90x2a33n31h2qahz90lbb9yd-gstreamer-1.24.9/lib/gstreamer-1.0:/gnu/store/zwshf1i6m9ilr6wxp819ympgdb6rm4dd-gst-plugins-base-1.24.9/lib/gstreamer-1.0 
MALLOC_PERTURB_=189 
UBSAN_OPTIONS=halt_on_error=1:abort_on_error=1:print_summary=1:print_stacktrace=1 
CK_DEFAULT_TIMEOUT=600 
GST_REGISTRY=/tmp/guix-build-gst-plugins-good-1.24.9.drv-0/build/tests/check/elements_matroskademux.registry 
ASAN_OPTIONS=halt_on_error=1:abort_on_error=1:print_summary=1 
GST_PLUGIN_LOADING_WHITELIST=gstreamer:gst-plugins-base:timecode:gst-plugins-good@/tmp/guix-build-gst-plugins-good-1.24.9.drv-0/build 
MSAN_OPTIONS=halt_on_error=1:abort_on_error=1:print_summary=1:print_stacktrace=1 
/tmp/guix-build-gst-plugins-good-1.24.9.drv-0/build/tests/check/elements_matroskademux
――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― ✀ 
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
Running suite(s): matroskademux
40%: Checks: 5, Failures: 3, Errors: 0
../gst-plugins-good-1.24.9/tests/check/elements/matroskademux.c:402:F:general:test_segment_looping:0: 
'segment_end' (116099772) is not equal to 'PINKNOISE_MKV_DURATION' 
(116099773)
../gst-plugins-good-1.24.9/tests/check/elements/matroskademux.c:442:F:general:test_segment_looping_middle_segment:0: 
'segment->duration' (116099772) is not equal to 'PINKNOISE_MKV_DURATION' 
(116099773)
../gst-plugins-good-1.24.9/tests/check/elements/matroskademux.c:442:F:general:test_segment_looping_middle_segment_with_rate:0: 
'segment->duration' (116099772) is not equal to 'PINKNOISE_MKV_DURATION' 
(116099773)
Check suite matroskademux ran in 0.024s (tests failed: 3)
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---