Subject: 30.1; macOS dictation no longer works with Emacs 30.1

From: Matt Nolan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2025 18:57:29 +0000

The dictation built into macOS doesn't work with Emacs 30.1. It worked
previously with Emacs 29. When trying to activate dictation the system
makes a short sound, but dictation doesn't activate.

Recipe: emacs -Q, open a text buffer, activate macOS dictation.

In GNU Emacs 30.1 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin21.6.0, NS
appkit-2113.65 Version 12.7.6 (Build 21H1320)) of 2025-02-24 built on
armbob.lan
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2575
System Description:  macOS 15.3.1

Configured using:
'configure --with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
Support/Emacs/site-lisp' --with-modules 'CFLAGS=-DFD_SETSIZE=10000
-DDARWIN_UNLIMITED_SELECT' --with-x-toolkit=no'

Configured features:
ACL GLIB GMP GNUTLS JPEG LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG
RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  windmove-mode: t
  citar-embark-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  org-indent-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  engine-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/casual-isearch-20241001.700/casual-isearch-utils hides /Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/casual-20250211.2000/casual-isearch-utils
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/casual-isearch-20241001.700/casual-isearch-settings hides /Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/casual-20250211.2000/casual-isearch-settings
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/casual-editkit-20241009.2252/casual-editkit-settings hides /Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/casual-20250211.2000/casual-editkit-settings
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/casual-lib-20241001.704/casual-lib hides /Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/casual-20250211.2000/casual-lib
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/casual-editkit-20241009.2252/casual-editkit hides /Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/casual-20250211.2000/casual-editkit
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/casual-isearch-20241001.700/casual-isearch hides /Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/casual-20250211.2000/casual-isearch
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/casual-editkit-20241009.2252/casual-editkit-constants hides /Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/casual-20250211.2000/casual-editkit-constants
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/casual-editkit-20241009.2252/casual-editkit-utils hides /Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/casual-20250211.2000/casual-editkit-utils
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/which-key-20240620.2145/which-key hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/which-key
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/ef-themes-1.9.0/theme-loaddefs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/theme-loaddefs
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20250222.1912/transient hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/transient
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/bind-key-20230203.2004/bind-key hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/bind-key
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-jump hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-ensure hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-core hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-delight hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-diminish hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-bind-key hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-lint hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlwave hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/idlwave
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-complete-structtag hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/idlw-complete-structtag
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-help hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/idlw-help
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/verilog-mode-2025.1.1.100165202/verilog-mode hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/verilog-mode
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-shell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/idlw-shell
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/eglot-1.18/eglot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/eglot
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-toolbar hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/idlw-toolbar
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-exp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/oc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-css hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-lob hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ol-irc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-forth hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/org-macs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/org-version hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-scheme hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ox hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-C hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/org-capture hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-ref hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-clojure hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/org-mouse hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/org-persist hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-persist
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/org-ctags hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/org-entities hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/org-archive hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-screen hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ol-bibtex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-haskell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/org-loaddefs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/org-table hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ol-eww hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ol-man hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-man
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ox-org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/org-num hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/org-plot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ol-rmail hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-awk hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-groovy hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-octave hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/org-faces hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/oc-biblatex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/org-colview hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-R hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/org-refile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-refile
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/org-timer hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/org-mobile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-fortran hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-shell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-perl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-sqlite hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/oc-basic hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-basic
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-sed hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/org-list hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-ruby hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-eval hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/org-habit hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/org-clock hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/org-goto hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ox-html hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/org-src hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ol-eshell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-ditaa hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/org-pcomplete hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/org-lint hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ox-latex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-sass hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-tangle hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-calc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-java hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ox-icalendar hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ol-mhe hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/org-attach-git hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ox-md hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ox-beamer hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/org-element hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/oc-natbib hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/org-protocol hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-gnuplot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/org-tempo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-latex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ol-w3m hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/org-id hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ox-man hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ol-doi hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-doi
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/org-feed hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/org-fold-core hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-julia hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-julia
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-lua hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-table hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-ocaml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/oc-csl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-csl
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ol-gnus hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/org-indent hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-lilypond hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-matlab hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/org-datetree hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ol-docview hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/oc-bibtex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-python hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-makefile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/org-duration hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/org-agenda hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-dot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-js hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ox-publish hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/org-keys hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-core hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/org-compat hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ol hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ox-odt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ol-info hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-plantuml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-eshell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ox-ascii hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ox-koma-letter hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-maxima hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ol-bbdb hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/org-macro hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/org-fold hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-fold
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-sql hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/org-attach hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/org-cycle hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-cycle
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-processing hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ox-texinfo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/org-crypt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/org-footnote hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/org-element-ast hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element-ast
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.23/ob-comint hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.1/tramp-androidsu hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-androidsu
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.1/tramp-archive hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-archive
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.1/tramp-smb hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-smb
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.1/tramp-fuse hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-fuse
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.1/tramp-uu hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-uu
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.1/tramp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.1/tramp-adb hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-adb
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.1/tramp-loaddefs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-loaddefs
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.1/tramp-message hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-message
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.1/tramp-sh hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-sh
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.1/tramp-container hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-container
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.1/trampver hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/trampver
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.1/tramp-cmds hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.1/tramp-integration hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-integration
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.1/tramp-sudoedit hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-sudoedit
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.1/tramp-cache hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-cache
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.1/tramp-sshfs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-sshfs
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.1/tramp-crypt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-crypt
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.1/tramp-compat hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-compat
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.1/tramp-gvfs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-gvfs
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.1/tramp-ftp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.1/tramp-rclone hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-rclone
/Users/mattnolan/.emacs.d/elpa/faceup-20170925.1946/faceup hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/faceup

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug tramp-cmds misearch multi-isearch
goto-addr view windmove textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping uni-confusable
textsec-check cursor-sensor embark-consult consult ace-window avy
citar-org oc-csl citeproc citeproc-itemgetters citeproc-cite
citeproc-biblatex citeproc-bibtex citeproc-subbibs citeproc-sort
citeproc-name citeproc-formatters citeproc-proc citeproc-disamb
citeproc-itemdata citeproc-generic-elements citeproc-macro
citeproc-choose citeproc-date citeproc-number rst citeproc-context
citeproc-prange citeproc-style citeproc-locale citeproc-term f
citeproc-rt citeproc-lib citeproc-s s oc-basic citar-embark embark-org
embark ffap hl-line elfeed-show elfeed-search elfeed-csv elfeed
elfeed-curl elfeed-log elfeed-db elfeed-lib xml-query autorevert vc-git
diff-mode track-changes vc-dispatcher plstore highlight-indentation
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-clang company-capf company-cmake company-semantic
company-template company-bbdb company undo-tree diff queue citar-capf
citar citar-file citar-cache citar-format parsebib flyspell ispell
org-indent ol-eww eww url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info
ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls
dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud
nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
message sendmail yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec mailabbrev gmm-utils
gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util range ol-docview doc-view filenotify
ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi ob-shell ob-python
python ob-R ox-pandoc ht dash ox-org ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-attach org-agenda org-crypt gptel-org org-element org-persist org-id
org-refile org-element-ast inline avl-tree generator org ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit
executable ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces
org-entities ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table org-keys
oc org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs ol org-fold org-fold-core
org-compat org-version org-macs ef-night-theme ef-themes time
engine-mode mastodon mastodon-transient tp transient mastodon-search
mastodon-widget mastodon-tl url-cache mastodon-toot facemenu
mastodon-iso persist mastodon-http request mailheader mail-utils shr
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file puny svg xml dom epa-file epa epg rfc6068
epg-config marginalia orderless savehist vertico pdf-occur ibuf-ext
ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet
pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-loader pdf-tools cus-edit
cus-load pdf-view bookmark pp jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util
pdf-macs image-mode dired dired-loaddefs exif gptel-quick gptel-gemini
gptel-openai-extras gptel gptel-openai compat which-key flycheck
find-func poly-R poly-noweb ess-r-mode ess-r-flymake flymake ess-r-xref
xref ess-trns ess-r-package ess-r-completion ess-roxy ess-r-syntax
ess-rd hideshow ess-s-lang ess-help ess-mode ess-inf ess-tracebug
compile text-property-search tramp trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-message tramp-compat warnings xdg shell pcomplete parse-time
iso8601 time-date tramp-loaddefs poly-markdown markdown-mode thingatpt
noutline outline polymode derived poly-lock polymode-base polymode-weave
polymode-export polymode-compat advice polymode-methods polymode-core
format-spec polymode-classes eieio-custom wid-edit eieio-base color ess
ess-utils ess-custom project comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring yasnippet
edmacro kmacro use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode desktop frameset
quelpa-use-package quelpa mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr lisp-mnt help-fns
radix-tree cl-extra help-mode use-package-ensure use-package-core
ace-window-autoloads cape-autoloads casual-avy-autoloads
casual-editkit-autoloads casual-isearch-autoloads casual-lib-autoloads
casual-symbol-overlay-autoloads casual-autoloads citar-autoloads
citeproc-autoloads company-anaconda-autoloads anaconda-mode-autoloads
company-autoloads consult-denote-autoloads consult-notes-autoloads
corfu-autoloads denote-autoloads ef-themes-autoloads eglot-autoloads
elfeed-autoloads embark-consult-autoloads consult-autoloads
embark-autoloads engine-mode-autoloads ess-autoloads evil-autoloads
faceup-autoloads fennel-mode-autoloads flycheck-autoloads
goto-chg-autoloads gptel-quick-autoloads gptel-autoloads helm-autoloads
bibtex-completion-autoloads biblio-autoloads helm-core-autoloads
async-autoloads highlight-indent-guides-autoloads
highlight-indentation-autoloads idlwave-autoloads link-hint-autoloads
avy-autoloads magit-autoloads pcase magit-section-autoloads
llama-autoloads marginalia-autoloads mastodon-autoloads
orderless-autoloads org-ai-autoloads org-noter-autoloads
ox-clip-autoloads htmlize-autoloads ox-pandoc-autoloads org-autoloads
parinfer-rust-mode-autoloads parsebib-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads
persist-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads popwin-autoloads
pos-tip-autoloads python-black-autoloads pythonic-autoloads f-autoloads
dash-autoloads pyvenv-autoloads quelpa-use-package-autoloads
quelpa-autoloads reformatter-autoloads request-autoloads
string-inflection-autoloads symbol-overlay-autoloads tablist-autoloads
tp-autoloads tramp-autoloads rx transient-autoloads
transpose-frame-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads verilog-mode-autoloads
vertico-autoloads wfnames-autoloads which-key-autoloads info
with-editor-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads package browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons password-cache json
subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib
rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 6866421 375204) (symbols 48 63164 8)
(strings 32 1522636 41965) (string-bytes 1 42329791)
(vectors 16 458118) (vector-slots 8 4793183 255601)
(floats 8 58137 82908) (intervals 56 913387 601) (buffers 992 154))