Subject: bug#76765: 30.1; macOS dictation used to work with Emacs < 30.1

From: Charles Choi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2025 11:32:27 -0800

--text follows this line--

*** Title
macOS dictation used to work with Emacs < 30.1

*** Description
In prior releases of Emacs for macOS, the native macOS dictation feature was available. The latest 30.1 release however does not provide this feature. 

*** Environment
GNU Emacs 30.1 (build 2, aarch64-apple-darwin24.3.0, NS appkit-2575.40 Version 15.3.1 (Build 24D70)) of 2025-02-27
Darwin bingsu.local 24.3.0 Darwin Kernel Version 24.3.0: Thu Jan  2 20:24:16 PST 2025; root:xnu-11215.81.4~3/RELEASE_ARM64_T6000 arm64 arm Darwin

*** Steps to Reproduce
1. On macOS, enable Dictation in Settings.

   Settings > Keyboard > Dictation

   Set the shortcut "Press Right Command Key Twice"

2. Launch GUI Emacs.

3. In GUI Emacs in a writeable buffer, press the right command key twice.

*** Expected Result

The cursor (point) should have a visual microphone indicator to show that dictation is enabled. At this point, the user can dictate to enter text in the buffer.

*** Actual Result

No microphone indicator is shown. The user can not dictate to enter text into the buffer.

In GNU Emacs 30.1 (build 2, aarch64-apple-darwin24.3.0, NS
appkit-2575.40 Version 15.3.1 (Build 24D70)) of 2025-02-27 built on
bingsu.local
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2575
System Description:  macOS 15.3.1

Configured using:
'configure --prefix=/opt/local --disable-silent-rules --without-dbus
--without-gconf --without-libotf --without-m17n-flt --with-libgmp
--with-gnutls --with-xml2 --with-modules --with-sqlite3 --with-webp
--with-native-compilation=aot --infodir /opt/local/share/info/emacs
--disable-gc-mark-trace --with-ns --with-lcms2 --without-harfbuzz
--without-imagemagick --without-xaw3d --with-rsvg --with-tree-sitter
'CFLAGS=-pipe -Os -Wno-attributes
-isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX15.sdk -arch
arm64' 'CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/local/include
-isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX15.sdk'
'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/local/lib -Wl,-headerpad_max_install_names -Wl,-no_pie
-Wl,-rpath /opt/local/lib/gcc14 -Wl,-rpath /opt/local/lib
-Wl,-syslibroot,/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX15.sdk
-arch arm64''

Configured features:
ACL GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS JPEG LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  dired-async-mode: t
  org-indent-mode: t
  csv-field-index-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-hl-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  buffer-face-mode: t
  org-superstar-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  pixel-scroll-precision-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  context-menu-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/opt/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/password-store hides /Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/password-store-20231201.954/password-store
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/editorconfig-20250219.1528/editorconfig hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/editorconfig
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/which-key-20240620.2145/which-key hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/which-key
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/editorconfig-20250219.1528/editorconfig-core hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/editorconfig-core
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/editorconfig-20250219.1528/editorconfig-conf-mode hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/editorconfig-conf-mode
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/modus-themes-20250220.647/theme-loaddefs hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/theme-loaddefs
/Users/cchoi/emacs/cclisp/custom hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/custom
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/editorconfig-20250219.1528/editorconfig-tools hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/editorconfig-tools
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/transient-20250303.24/transient hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/transient
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/editorconfig-20250219.1528/editorconfig-core-handle hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/editorconfig-core-handle
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/bind-key-20230203.2004/bind-key hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/bind-key
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/window-tool-bar-0.3/window-tool-bar hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/window-tool-bar
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/editorconfig-20250219.1528/editorconfig-fnmatch hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/editorconfig-fnmatch
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-jump hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-ensure hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-core hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-delight hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-diminish hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-bind-key hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-lint hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlwave hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/idlwave
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-complete-structtag hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/idlw-complete-structtag
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-help hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/idlw-help
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/python-0.29/python hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/python
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/verilog-mode-2025.1.1.100165202/verilog-mode hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/verilog-mode
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-shell hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/idlw-shell
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/eglot-20221020.1010/eglot hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/eglot
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-toolbar hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/idlw-toolbar
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-exp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/oc hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-css hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-lob hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ol-irc hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-forth hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-macs hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-version hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-scheme hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ox hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-C hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-capture hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-ref hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-clojure hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-mouse hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-persist hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-persist
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-ctags hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-entities hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-archive hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-screen hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ol-bibtex hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-haskell hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-loaddefs hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-table hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ol-eww hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ol-man hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-man
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ox-org hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-num hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-plot hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ol-rmail hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-awk hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-groovy hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-octave hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-faces hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/oc-biblatex hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-colview hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-R hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-refile hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-refile
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-timer hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-mobile hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-fortran hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-shell hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-perl hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-sqlite hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/oc-basic hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-basic
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-sed hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-list hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-ruby hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-eval hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-habit hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-clock hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-goto hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ox-html hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-src hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-lisp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ol-eshell hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-ditaa hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-pcomplete hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-lint hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ox-latex hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-sass hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-tangle hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-calc hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-java hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ox-icalendar hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ol-mhe hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-attach-git hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ox-md hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ox-beamer hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-element hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/oc-natbib hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-protocol hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-gnuplot hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-tempo hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-latex hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ol-w3m hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-id hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ox-man hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ol-doi hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-doi
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-feed hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-fold-core hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-julia hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-julia
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-lua hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-table hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-ocaml hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/oc-csl hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-csl
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ol-gnus hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-indent hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-lilypond hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-matlab hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-datetree hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ol-docview hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/oc-bibtex hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-python hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-makefile hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-duration hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-agenda hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-dot hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-js hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ox-publish hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-org hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-keys hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-core hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-compat hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ol hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ox-odt hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ol-info hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-plantuml hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-eshell hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ox-ascii hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ox-koma-letter hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-maxima hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ol-bbdb hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-macro hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-fold hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-fold
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-sql hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-attach hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-cycle hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-cycle
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-processing hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ox-texinfo hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-crypt hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-footnote hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-element-ast hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element-ast
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-comint hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-androidsu hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-androidsu
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-archive hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-archive
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-smb hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-smb
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-fuse hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-fuse
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-uu hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-uu
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-adb hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-adb
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-loaddefs hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-loaddefs
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-message hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-message
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-sh hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-sh
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-container hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-container
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/trampver hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/trampver
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-cmds hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-integration hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-integration
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-sudoedit hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-sudoedit
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-cache hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-cache
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-sshfs hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-sshfs
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-crypt hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-crypt
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-compat hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-compat
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-gvfs hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-gvfs
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-ftp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-rclone hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-rclone
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/faceup-20170925.1946/faceup hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/faceup

Features:
(shadow mail-extr emacsbug snow fireplace zone erc erc-backend
erc-networks erc-common erc-compat erc-loaddefs re-builder term
disp-table ehelp ielm goto-addr bug-reference help-fns radix-tree
magit-patch magit-subtree magit-extras magit-gitignore magit-ediff emoji
multisession sqlite scroll-lock timezone network-stream url-http url-gw
nsm url-cache url-auth hangul hanja-util quail cal-move dired-async
cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew cal-julian cal-iso company-org-block
elfeed-link term/tmux term/xterm xterm org-indent image-file
image-converter oc-basic ol-eww eww mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc
ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime
gnutls dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader range ol-docview doc-view jka-compr
ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-files company-clang company-capf company-cmake
company-semantic company-template company-bbdb vc-hg vc-git vc-bzr
vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs casual-isearch
casual-isearch-settings casual-isearch-utils ffap cc-gh vtable
cc-csv-mode csv-mode sort cc-make-mode cc-image-mode casual-image
casual-image-settings cus-edit casual-image-utils image-crop
cc-calendar-mode casual-calendar casual-calendar-settings
casual-calendar-utils casual-calendar-constants cc-symbol-overlay
casual-symbol-overlay casual-symbol-overlay-settings
casual-symbol-overlay-version casual-symbol-overlay-utils symbol-overlay
cc-re-builder cc-calc-mode casual-calc casual-calc-symbolic
casual-calc-variables casual-calc-algebra calcalg3 casual-calc-financial
casual-calc-stack calc-undo calc-yank casual-calc-trail
casual-calc-graphics casual-calc-fileio calc-vec casual-calc-vector
casual-calc-predicates casual-calc-units casual-calc-trigonometric
casual-calc-time casual-calc-settings casual-calc-angle-measure
casual-calc-rounding casual-calc-random calc-comb
casual-calc-logarithmic casual-calc-conversion casual-calc-complex
casual-calc-binary casual-calc-radix casual-calc-labels
casual-calc-utils casual-calc--calc calc-math calc-ext
cc-package-menu-mode cc-digital-logic cc-agenda-timeline diary-lib
cal-china lunar solar cal-dst diary-loaddefs holidays holiday-loaddefs
kill-with-intelligence cc-grep-mode cc-menu-reconfig cc-truth-table
transpose-frame cc-magit-mode cc-global-keybindings recent-rgrep
casual-avy casual-avy-version magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode diff git-commit log-edit
add-log magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient
magit-process magit-mode benchmark magit-git magit-base magit-section
cursor-sensor llama ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs treemacs
treemacs-header-line treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode
treemacs-bookmarks treemacs-tags treemacs-interface treemacs-persistence
treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering
treemacs-annotations treemacs-async treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom
treemacs-visuals treemacs-fringe-indicator pulse treemacs-faces
treemacs-icons treemacs-scope treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils
pfuture treemacs-logging treemacs-customization treemacs-macros
google-this osx-dictionary neotree cc-view-mode cc-cmds cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs view cc-swift-mode cc-python-mode cc-diff-hl-mode
diff-hl log-view pcvs-util vc-dir ewoc diff-mode track-changes
cc-context-menu cc-wgrep-mode cc-edit-text-menu cc-find-menu
cc-insert-org-plot cc-region-operations-menu cc-transform-text-menu
cc-occur-mode cc-ediff-mode cc-info-mode cc-doc-mode-ux casual-info
casual-info-settings casual-info-utils casual-info-variables man
tramp-cache time-stamp shortdoc cc-repeat-mode repeat
cc-google-translate google-translate google-translate-default-ui
cc-elfeed-mode elfeed-show elfeed-search message sendmail yank-media
rfc822 mml mml-sec gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev
gmm-utils shr pixel-fill kinsoku puny svg elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl
elfeed-log elfeed-db elfeed-lib url-queue url-file xml-query xml
cc-shell-mode cc-eshell-mode eshell-git-prompt helm-eshell helm-elisp
helm-files helm-buffers helm-x-icons helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate
helm-grep helm-regexp helm-eval helm-info helm-utils helm-types
helm-help helm helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu helm-core helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib async esh-mode esh-var eshell esh-cmd esh-ext
esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-module-loaddefs esh-util
cc-tetris-mode tetris gamegrid cc-js-mode cc-dired-mode casual-dired
casual-dired-settings dired-aux casual-dired-sort-by casual-dired-utils
casual-dired-variables elint checkdoc lisp-mnt image-dired-dired
image-dired image-dired-tags image-dired-external image-dired-util
image-mode exif wdired dired-x cc-bookmarks-bmenu-mode casual-bookmarks
casual-bookmarks-settings casual-bookmarks-utils cc-sgml-mode
cc-nxml-mode nxml-mode-expansions rng-nxml rng-valid nxml-mode
nxml-outln nxml-rap html-mode-expansions sgml-mode dom cc-objc-mode
cc-markdown-mode cc-style-text-menu cc-context-menu-macros cc-org-agenda
cc-org-mode ob-swift ob-gnuplot ob-plantuml ob-restclient restclient
advice ob-sqlite ob-sql ob-shell ob-python python-el-fgallina-expansions
python ob-dot ob-swiftui swift-mode swift-mode-imenu swift-mode-repl
swift-mode-font-lock swift-mode-standard-types swift-mode-fill
swift-mode-beginning-of-defun swift-mode-indent swift-mode-lexer
casual-agenda casual-agenda-settings casual-agenda-utils org-clock
cc-org-smart-quotes ox-texinfo ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-md ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish
ox org-attach face-remap org-superstar doct org-mouse cc-text-mode
cc-emacs-lisp-mode calle24 edebug debug backtrace flycheck paredit
cc-prog-mode cc-main-tmenu markdown-mode edit-indirect webpaste request
mailheader mail-utils google-translate-smooth-ui
google-translate-core-ui facemenu popup ido google-translate-core
google-translate-backend password-store-menu epa derived epg rfc6068
epg-config vc vc-dispatcher password-store auth-source-pass with-editor
server casual-editkit casual-editkit-utils casual-editkit-settings
casual-editkit-constants tabify fileloop flyspell ispell gud hl-line
display-fill-column-indicator display-line-numbers rainbow-mode
cc-save-hooks company elec-pair make-mode cc-ibuffer-mode cclisp comp
comp-cstr warnings comp-run comp-common casual-lib which-func imenu
ace-window avy calc calc-loaddefs rect calc-macs org-ql-view ov
org-super-agenda ht org-ql peg ts s dash org-habit org-duration crm
org-agenda org-capture the-org-mode-expansions org-element org-persist
org-id org-refile org-element-ast inline avl-tree generator org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie
treesit executable ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote
org-faces org-entities noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-compat org-version org-macs
spotlight counsel xref project dired dired-loaddefs swiper ivy ivy-faces
ivy-overlay colir color bookmark transient pp edmacro kmacro compat
ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util recentf tree-widget wid-edit yasnippet-snippets cl-extra
yasnippet wgrep grep compile text-property-search expand-region
text-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions thingatpt expand-region-core
expand-region-custom use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight
use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode
use-package-core savehist saveplace tramp-sh tramp trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-message help-mode tramp-compat xdg shell
pcomplete comint ansi-osc parse-time iso8601 time-date format-spec
ansi-color tramp-loaddefs pixel-scroll cua-base ring autorevert
filenotify time delsel autoinsert cus-load finder-inf
auto-complete-autoloads citar-autoloads company-autoloads
csv-mode-autoloads diff-hl-autoloads doct-autoloads ebib-autoloads
edit-indirect-autoloads editorconfig-autoloads elfeed-autoloads
eshell-git-prompt-autoloads expand-region-autoloads faceup-autoloads
flycheck-package-autoloads flycheck-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads
go-mode-autoloads google-translate-autoloads helm-bibtex-autoloads
helm-swoop-autoloads helm-autoloads helm-core-autoloads async-autoloads
idlwave-autoloads iedit-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads json-mode-autoloads
jsonian-autoloads keycast-autoloads know-your-http-well-autoloads
ledger-mode-autoloads magit-autoloads pcase magit-section-autoloads
llama-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads modus-themes-autoloads
neotree-autoloads ob-restclient-autoloads ob-swiftui-autoloads
org-ql-autoloads org-re-reveal-autoloads org-ref-autoloads
citeproc-autoloads bibtex-completion-autoloads biblio-autoloads
org-super-agenda-autoloads orgtbl-aggregate-autoloads
osx-dictionary-autoloads ox-jira-autoloads ox-pandoc-autoloads
ox-gfm-autoloads org-autoloads package-lint-autoloads paredit-autoloads
parsebib-autoloads password-store-menu-autoloads
password-store-autoloads popup-autoloads python-autoloads
python-mode-autoloads restclient-autoloads reveal-in-folder-autoloads
f-autoloads scpaste-autoloads htmlize-autoloads show-font-autoloads
smart-mode-line-autoloads rich-minority-autoloads snow-autoloads
solarized-theme-autoloads counsel-autoloads sqlite-mode-extras-autoloads
sr-speedbar-autoloads string-inflection-autoloads swift-mode-autoloads
swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads symbol-overlay-autoloads
toc-org-autoloads tramp-autoloads rx transient-autoloads
transpose-frame-autoloads treemacs-autoloads posframe-autoloads
avy-autoloads ts-autoloads dash-autoloads verilog-mode-autoloads
webpaste-autoloads request-autoloads wfnames-autoloads
which-key-autoloads window-tool-bar-autoloads info with-editor-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads yasnippet-snippets-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads
ztree-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf
url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs icons password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip
cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util
term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2448968 598557) (symbols 48 89155 1) (strings 32 452243 13873)
(string-bytes 1 12637993) (vectors 16 163024) (vector-slots 8 2769023 334754)
(floats 8 1687 20031) (intervals 56 63511 2809) (buffers 992 125))

—
Charles Y. Choi, Ph.D.
[email-masked]