Subject: [PATCH 0/5] gnu: Add sdl3-{image,ttf}.

From: Nguyễn Gia Phong <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2025 17:39:53 +0900

Latest release of SDL3_{image,ttf} wants the latest version of SDL3,
hence it is updated to 3.2.6.

PlutoVG is a dependency of PlutoSVG,
which is used by SDL3_ttf for color emoji rendering.

Nguyễn Gia Phong (5):
  gnu: sdl3: Update to 3.2.6.
  gnu: Add sdl3-image.
  gnu: Add plutovg.
  gnu: Add plutosvg.
  gnu: Add sdl3-ttf.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |  2 +
 gnu/packages/image.scm                        | 52 +++++++++++++++++++
 .../patches/plutosvg-unbundle-plutovg.patch   | 13 +++++
 .../patches/plutovg-unbundle-stb.patch        | 31 +++++++++++
 gnu/packages/sdl.scm                          | 46 +++++++++++++++-
 5 files changed, 142 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/plutosvg-unbundle-plutovg.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/plutovg-unbundle-stb.patch

base-commit: 7b33214d80e3e07421626449415e14bf120d93c9
-- 
2.48.1