Subject: 30.1; macOS tool bar button does not gracefully handle successive input events before initial bound command is completed

From: Charles Choi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2025 13:05:47 -0800

--text follows this line--

*** Title
macOS tool bar button does not gracefully handle successive input events before initial bound command is completed

*** Description

In Emacs, each tool bar button has associated with it a command that is executed upon a mouse press event. If the command is long running, then it is possible for the button to be repeatedly pressed before a command completes. On macOS, this is problematic as it forces Emacs into the following state:

1. Event processing is handled by AppKit but not returned back to Emacs.
   - Mouse events are still accepted by the main menu bar, but take no effect on the Emacs event loop.

The above is observed in the 30.1 release of macOS, though it may also be an issue with earlier releases.

Also noted is that this behavior is not seen with Emacs for Linux 30.1 with PGTK.

It is possible to escape the above described state by toggling the input method via the main menu with this selection sequence:

Options > Multilingual Environment > Toggle Input Method

*** Environment
GNU Emacs 30.1 (build 2, aarch64-apple-darwin24.3.0, NS appkit-2575.40 Version 15.3.1 (Build 24D70)) of 2025-02-27
Darwin bingsu.local 24.3.0 Darwin Kernel Version 24.3.0: Thu Jan  2 20:24:16 PST 2025; root:xnu-11215.81.4~3/RELEASE_ARM64_T6000 arm64 arm Darwin

*** Steps to Reproduce

1. Launch GUI Emacs
2. Load the library file cc-tool-bar-bug.el
3. Load the library file foo.el
4. Instrument the function cc/testfn in foo.el for Edebug.
5. Eval the function cc/testfn in foo.el to run it in Edebug.
   1. The tool bar should change to have two icons:
      - The left icon is bound to the command edebug-step-mode
      - The right icon is bound to the command edebug-top-level-nonstop
6. Call up the Evaluation List Buffer via E
   1. Add the variables a and b in cc/testfn to be watched.
7. Use the mouse repeatedly press in rapid fashion the tool bar button bound to edebug-step-mode
   
*** Expected Result
Pressing on the tool bar button bound to edebug-step-mode should single step through the function cc/testfn in nominal fashion.

*** Actual Result
AppKit controls such as the top-level menu are still active but unable to actually work. Emacs.app is unresponsive to keyboard input.

This state can be escaped by toggling the input method via the main menu with this selection sequence:

Options > Multilingual Environment > Toggle Input Method

*** Attached Files

In GNU Emacs 30.1 (build 2, aarch64-apple-darwin24.3.0, NS
appkit-2575.40 Version 15.3.1 (Build 24D70)) of 2025-02-27 built on
bingsu.local
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2575
System Description:  macOS 15.3.1

Configured using:
'configure --prefix=/opt/local --disable-silent-rules --without-dbus
--without-gconf --without-libotf --without-m17n-flt --with-libgmp
--with-gnutls --with-xml2 --with-modules --with-sqlite3 --with-webp
--with-native-compilation=aot --infodir /opt/local/share/info/emacs
--disable-gc-mark-trace --with-ns --with-lcms2 --without-harfbuzz
--without-imagemagick --without-xaw3d --with-rsvg --with-tree-sitter
'CFLAGS=-pipe -Os -Wno-attributes
-isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX15.sdk -arch
arm64' 'CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/local/include
-isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX15.sdk'
'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/local/lib -Wl,-headerpad_max_install_names -Wl,-no_pie
-Wl,-rpath /opt/local/lib/gcc14 -Wl,-rpath /opt/local/lib
-Wl,-syslibroot,/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX15.sdk
-arch arm64''

Configured features:
ACL GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS JPEG LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  org-indent-mode: t
  dired-async-mode: t
  csv-field-index-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-hl-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  buffer-face-mode: t
  org-superstar-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  pixel-scroll-precision-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  context-menu-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/opt/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/password-store hides /Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/password-store-20231201.954/password-store
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/editorconfig-20250219.1528/editorconfig hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/editorconfig
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/which-key-20240620.2145/which-key hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/which-key
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/editorconfig-20250219.1528/editorconfig-core hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/editorconfig-core
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/editorconfig-20250219.1528/editorconfig-conf-mode hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/editorconfig-conf-mode
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/modus-themes-20250220.647/theme-loaddefs hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/theme-loaddefs
/Users/cchoi/emacs/cclisp/custom hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/custom
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/editorconfig-20250219.1528/editorconfig-tools hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/editorconfig-tools
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/transient-20250303.24/transient hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/transient
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/editorconfig-20250219.1528/editorconfig-core-handle hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/editorconfig-core-handle
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/bind-key-20230203.2004/bind-key hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/bind-key
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/window-tool-bar-0.3/window-tool-bar hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/window-tool-bar
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/editorconfig-20250219.1528/editorconfig-fnmatch hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/editorconfig-fnmatch
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-jump hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-ensure hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-core hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-delight hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-diminish hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-bind-key hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-lint hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlwave hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/idlwave
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-complete-structtag hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/idlw-complete-structtag
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-help hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/idlw-help
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/python-0.29/python hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/python
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/verilog-mode-2025.1.1.100165202/verilog-mode hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/verilog-mode
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-shell hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/idlw-shell
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/eglot-20221020.1010/eglot hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/eglot
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-toolbar hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/idlw-toolbar
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-exp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/oc hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-css hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-lob hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ol-irc hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-forth hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-macs hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-version hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-scheme hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ox hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-C hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-capture hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-ref hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-clojure hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-mouse hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-persist hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-persist
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-ctags hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-entities hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-archive hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-screen hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ol-bibtex hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-haskell hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-loaddefs hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-table hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ol-eww hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ol-man hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-man
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ox-org hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-num hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-plot hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ol-rmail hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-awk hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-groovy hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-octave hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-faces hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/oc-biblatex hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-colview hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-R hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-refile hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-refile
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-timer hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-mobile hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-fortran hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-shell hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-perl hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-sqlite hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/oc-basic hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-basic
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-sed hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-list hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-ruby hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-eval hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-habit hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-clock hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-goto hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ox-html hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-src hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-lisp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ol-eshell hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-ditaa hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-pcomplete hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-lint hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ox-latex hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-sass hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-tangle hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-calc hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-java hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ox-icalendar hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ol-mhe hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-attach-git hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ox-md hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ox-beamer hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-element hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/oc-natbib hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-protocol hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-gnuplot hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-tempo hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-latex hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ol-w3m hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-id hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ox-man hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ol-doi hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-doi
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-feed hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-fold-core hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-julia hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-julia
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-lua hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-table hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-ocaml hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/oc-csl hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-csl
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ol-gnus hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-indent hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-lilypond hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-matlab hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-datetree hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ol-docview hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/oc-bibtex hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-python hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-makefile hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-duration hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-agenda hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-dot hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-js hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ox-publish hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-org hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-keys hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-core hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-compat hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ol hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ox-odt hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ol-info hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-plantuml hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-eshell hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ox-ascii hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ox-koma-letter hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-maxima hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ol-bbdb hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-macro hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-fold hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-fold
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-sql hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-attach hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-cycle hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-cycle
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-processing hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ox-texinfo hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-crypt hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-footnote hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/org-element-ast hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element-ast
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.24/ob-comint hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-androidsu hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-androidsu
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-archive hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-archive
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-smb hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-smb
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-fuse hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-fuse
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-uu hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-uu
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-adb hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-adb
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-loaddefs hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-loaddefs
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-message hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-message
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-sh hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-sh
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-container hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-container
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/trampver hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/trampver
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-cmds hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-integration hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-integration
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-sudoedit hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-sudoedit
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-cache hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-cache
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-sshfs hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-sshfs
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-crypt hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-crypt
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-compat hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-compat
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-gvfs hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-gvfs
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-ftp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/tramp-2.7.2.2/tramp-rclone hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tramp-rclone
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/faceup-20170925.1946/faceup hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/faceup

Features:
(shadow mail-extr emacsbug hippie-exp ibuf-ext company-org-block
cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew cal-julian cal-iso org-indent image-file
image-converter oc-basic ol-eww eww mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc
ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime
gnutls dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader range ol-docview doc-view jka-compr
ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi dired-async
scroll-lock help-fns radix-tree rfc1345 quail cl-print vc-hg vc-git
vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs foo company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-files company-clang company-capf company-cmake
company-semantic company-template company-bbdb casual-isearch
casual-isearch-settings casual-isearch-utils ffap cc-gh vtable
cc-csv-mode csv-mode sort cc-make-mode cc-image-mode casual-image
casual-image-settings cus-edit casual-image-utils image-crop
cc-calendar-mode casual-calendar casual-calendar-settings
casual-calendar-utils casual-calendar-constants cc-symbol-overlay
casual-symbol-overlay casual-symbol-overlay-settings
casual-symbol-overlay-version casual-symbol-overlay-utils symbol-overlay
cc-re-builder cc-calc-mode casual-calc casual-calc-symbolic
casual-calc-variables casual-calc-algebra calcalg3 casual-calc-financial
casual-calc-stack calc-undo calc-yank casual-calc-trail
casual-calc-graphics casual-calc-fileio calc-vec casual-calc-vector
casual-calc-predicates casual-calc-units casual-calc-trigonometric
casual-calc-time casual-calc-settings casual-calc-angle-measure
casual-calc-rounding casual-calc-random calc-comb
casual-calc-logarithmic casual-calc-conversion casual-calc-complex
casual-calc-binary casual-calc-radix casual-calc-labels
casual-calc-utils casual-calc--calc calc-math calc-ext
cc-package-menu-mode cc-digital-logic cc-agenda-timeline diary-lib
cal-china lunar solar cal-dst diary-loaddefs holidays holiday-loaddefs
kill-with-intelligence cc-grep-mode cc-menu-reconfig cc-truth-table
transpose-frame cc-magit-mode cc-global-keybindings recent-rgrep
casual-avy casual-avy-version magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode diff git-commit log-edit
add-log magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient
magit-process magit-mode benchmark magit-git magit-base magit-section
cursor-sensor llama ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs treemacs
treemacs-header-line treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode
treemacs-bookmarks treemacs-tags treemacs-interface treemacs-persistence
treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering
treemacs-annotations treemacs-async treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom
treemacs-visuals treemacs-fringe-indicator pulse treemacs-faces
treemacs-icons treemacs-scope treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils
pfuture treemacs-logging treemacs-customization treemacs-macros
google-this osx-dictionary neotree cc-view-mode cc-cmds cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs view cc-swift-mode cc-python-mode cc-diff-hl-mode
diff-hl log-view pcvs-util vc-dir ewoc diff-mode track-changes
cc-context-menu cc-wgrep-mode cc-edit-text-menu cc-find-menu
cc-insert-org-plot cc-region-operations-menu cc-transform-text-menu
cc-occur-mode cc-ediff-mode cc-info-mode cc-doc-mode-ux casual-info
casual-info-settings casual-info-utils casual-info-variables man
tramp-cache time-stamp shortdoc cc-repeat-mode repeat
cc-google-translate google-translate google-translate-default-ui
cc-elfeed-mode elfeed-show elfeed-search message sendmail yank-media
rfc822 mml mml-sec gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev
gmm-utils shr pixel-fill kinsoku puny svg elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl
elfeed-log elfeed-db elfeed-lib url-queue url-file xml-query xml
cc-shell-mode cc-eshell-mode eshell-git-prompt helm-eshell helm-elisp
helm-files helm-buffers helm-x-icons helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate
helm-grep helm-regexp helm-eval helm-info helm-utils helm-types
helm-help helm helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu helm-core helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib async esh-mode esh-var eshell esh-cmd esh-ext
esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-module-loaddefs esh-util
cc-tetris-mode tetris gamegrid cc-js-mode cc-dired-mode casual-dired
casual-dired-settings dired-aux casual-dired-sort-by casual-dired-utils
casual-dired-variables elint checkdoc lisp-mnt image-dired-dired
image-dired image-dired-tags image-dired-external image-dired-util
image-mode exif wdired dired-x cc-bookmarks-bmenu-mode casual-bookmarks
casual-bookmarks-settings casual-bookmarks-utils cc-sgml-mode
cc-nxml-mode nxml-mode-expansions rng-nxml rng-valid nxml-mode
nxml-outln nxml-rap html-mode-expansions sgml-mode dom cc-objc-mode
cc-markdown-mode cc-style-text-menu cc-context-menu-macros cc-org-agenda
cc-org-mode ob-swift ob-gnuplot ob-plantuml ob-restclient restclient
advice ob-sqlite ob-sql ob-shell ob-python python-el-fgallina-expansions
python ob-dot ob-swiftui swift-mode swift-mode-imenu swift-mode-repl
swift-mode-font-lock swift-mode-standard-types swift-mode-fill
swift-mode-beginning-of-defun swift-mode-indent swift-mode-lexer
casual-agenda casual-agenda-settings casual-agenda-utils org-clock
cc-org-smart-quotes ox-texinfo ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-md ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish
ox org-attach face-remap org-superstar doct org-mouse cc-text-mode
cc-emacs-lisp-mode cc-tool-bar-bug calle24 edebug debug backtrace
flycheck paredit cc-prog-mode cc-main-tmenu markdown-mode edit-indirect
webpaste request mailheader mail-utils google-translate-smooth-ui
google-translate-core-ui facemenu popup ido google-translate-core
google-translate-backend password-store-menu epa derived epg rfc6068
epg-config vc vc-dispatcher password-store auth-source-pass with-editor
server casual-editkit casual-editkit-utils casual-editkit-settings
casual-editkit-constants tabify fileloop flyspell ispell gud hl-line
display-fill-column-indicator display-line-numbers rainbow-mode
cc-save-hooks company elec-pair make-mode cc-ibuffer-mode cclisp comp
comp-cstr warnings comp-run comp-common casual-lib which-func imenu
ace-window avy calc calc-loaddefs rect calc-macs org-ql-view ov
org-super-agenda ht org-ql peg ts s dash org-habit org-duration crm
org-agenda org-capture the-org-mode-expansions org-element org-persist
org-id org-refile org-element-ast inline avl-tree generator org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie
treesit executable ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote
org-faces org-entities noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-compat org-version org-macs
spotlight counsel xref project dired dired-loaddefs swiper ivy ivy-faces
ivy-overlay colir color bookmark transient pp edmacro kmacro compat
ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util recentf tree-widget wid-edit yasnippet-snippets cl-extra
yasnippet wgrep grep compile text-property-search expand-region
text-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions thingatpt expand-region-core
expand-region-custom use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight
use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode
use-package-core savehist saveplace tramp-sh tramp trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-message help-mode tramp-compat xdg shell
pcomplete comint ansi-osc parse-time iso8601 time-date format-spec
ansi-color tramp-loaddefs pixel-scroll cua-base ring autorevert
filenotify time delsel autoinsert cus-load finder-inf
auto-complete-autoloads citar-autoloads company-autoloads
csv-mode-autoloads diff-hl-autoloads doct-autoloads ebib-autoloads
edit-indirect-autoloads editorconfig-autoloads elfeed-autoloads
eshell-git-prompt-autoloads expand-region-autoloads faceup-autoloads
flycheck-package-autoloads flycheck-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads
go-mode-autoloads google-translate-autoloads helm-bibtex-autoloads
helm-swoop-autoloads helm-autoloads helm-core-autoloads async-autoloads
idlwave-autoloads iedit-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads json-mode-autoloads
jsonian-autoloads keycast-autoloads know-your-http-well-autoloads
ledger-mode-autoloads magit-autoloads pcase magit-section-autoloads
llama-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads modus-themes-autoloads
neotree-autoloads ob-restclient-autoloads ob-swiftui-autoloads
org-ql-autoloads org-re-reveal-autoloads org-ref-autoloads
citeproc-autoloads bibtex-completion-autoloads biblio-autoloads
org-super-agenda-autoloads orgtbl-aggregate-autoloads
osx-dictionary-autoloads ox-jira-autoloads ox-pandoc-autoloads
ox-gfm-autoloads org-autoloads package-lint-autoloads paredit-autoloads
parsebib-autoloads password-store-menu-autoloads
password-store-autoloads popup-autoloads python-autoloads
python-mode-autoloads restclient-autoloads reveal-in-folder-autoloads
f-autoloads scpaste-autoloads htmlize-autoloads show-font-autoloads
smart-mode-line-autoloads rich-minority-autoloads snow-autoloads
solarized-theme-autoloads counsel-autoloads sqlite-mode-extras-autoloads
sr-speedbar-autoloads string-inflection-autoloads swift-mode-autoloads
swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads symbol-overlay-autoloads
toc-org-autoloads tramp-autoloads rx transient-autoloads
transpose-frame-autoloads treemacs-autoloads posframe-autoloads
avy-autoloads ts-autoloads dash-autoloads verilog-mode-autoloads
webpaste-autoloads request-autoloads wfnames-autoloads
which-key-autoloads window-tool-bar-autoloads info with-editor-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads yasnippet-snippets-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads
ztree-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf
url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs icons password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip
cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util
term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2050408 226818) (symbols 48 73120 11) (strings 32 371567 28860)
(string-bytes 1 10766810) (vectors 16 157682) (vector-slots 8 2652644 257472)
(floats 8 1592 20916) (intervals 56 47585 2178) (buffers 992 115))

—
Charles Y. Choi, Ph.D.
[email-masked]