Subject: bug#76708: 31.0.50; Treesitter tests fail

From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2025 09:31:27 +0100

Since a couple of days, treesitter tests fail on emba:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
Running 4 tests (2025-03-03 03:18:57+0000, selector `(and (not (or (tag :unstable) (tag :nativecomp))) (or "^treesit" "-ts-"))')
   passed  1/4  c-ts-mode-test-filling (2.940243 sec)
Test c-ts-mode-test-indentation backtrace:
  treesit-query-language(c-ts-mode--emacs-set-ranges)
  treesit--update-range-1(1 33 #<treesit-parser for c> ((c-ts-mode--em
  treesit-update-ranges(1 33)
  treesit-indent-region(1 33)
  indent-region(1 33)
  (lambda nil (c-ts-mode) (setq-local indent-tabs-mode nil) (setq-loca
  ert-test--erts-test(((dummy . t) (code)) "/checkout/test/lisp/progmo
  ert-test-erts-file("/checkout/test/lisp/progmodes/c-ts-mode-resource
  #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x165c4df7051ce8e5>)()
  #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode -0x10ba6dc35d646daf>)()
  handler-bind-1(#f(compiled-function () #<bytecode -0x10ba6dc35d646da
  ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
  ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name c-ts-mode-test-indentation :documenta
  ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector (and (not ...) (or "^t
  ert-run-tests((and (not (or (tag :unstable) (tag :nativecomp))) (or
  ert-run-tests-batch((and (not (or (tag :unstable) (tag :nativecomp))
  ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((and (not (or (tag :unstable) (tag :nat
  eval((ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '(and (not (or (tag :unstable) (t
  command-line-1(("-L" ":." "-l" "ert" "--eval" "(setq treesit-extra-l
  command-line()
  normal-top-level()
Test c-ts-mode-test-indentation condition:
    (wrong-type-argument treesit-compiled-query-p
			 c-ts-mode--emacs-set-ranges)
   FAILED  2/4  c-ts-mode-test-indentation (0.154620 sec) at lisp/progmodes/c-ts-mode-tests.el:26
Test c-ts-mode-test-indentation-bsd backtrace:
  treesit-query-language(c-ts-mode--emacs-set-ranges)
  treesit--update-range-1(1 39 #<treesit-parser for c> ((c-ts-mode--em
  treesit-update-ranges(1 39)
  treesit-indent-region(1 39)
  indent-region(1 39)
  (lambda nil (c-ts-mode) (setq-local indent-tabs-mode nil) (setq-loca
  ert-test--erts-test(((dummy . t) (code)) "/checkout/test/lisp/progmo
  ert-test-erts-file("/checkout/test/lisp/progmodes/c-ts-mode-resource
  #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x165c4df7051ce8e5>)()
  #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode -0x10ba6dc35d646daf>)()
  handler-bind-1(#f(compiled-function () #<bytecode -0x10ba6dc35d646da
  ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
  ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name c-ts-mode-test-indentation-bsd :docum
  ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector (and ... ...) :tests [
  ert-run-tests((and (not (or (tag :unstable) (tag :nativecomp))) (or
  ert-run-tests-batch((and (not (or (tag :unstable) (tag :nativecomp))
  ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((and (not (or (tag :unstable) (tag :nat
  eval((ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '(and (not (or (tag :unstable) (t
  command-line-1(("-L" ":." "-l" "ert" "--eval" "(setq treesit-extra-l
  command-line()
  normal-top-level()
Test c-ts-mode-test-indentation-bsd condition:
    (wrong-type-argument treesit-compiled-query-p
			 c-ts-mode--emacs-set-ranges)
   FAILED  3/4  c-ts-mode-test-indentation-bsd (0.178148 sec) at lisp/progmodes/c-ts-mode-tests.el:34
Test c-ts-mode-test-indentation-preproc backtrace:
  treesit-query-language(c-ts-mode--emacs-set-ranges)
  treesit--update-range-1(99 99 #<treesit-parser for c> ((c-ts-mode--e
  treesit-update-ranges(99 99)
  treesit-indent()
  indent--funcall-widened(treesit-indent)
  indent-for-tab-command()
  (lambda nil (c-ts-mode) (setq-local indent-tabs-mode nil) (newline)
  ert-test--erts-test(((dummy . t) (code)) "/checkout/test/lisp/progmo
  ert-test-erts-file("/checkout/test/lisp/progmodes/c-ts-mode-resource
  #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x165c4df7051ce8e5>)()
  #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode -0x10ba6dc35d646daf>)()
  handler-bind-1(#f(compiled-function () #<bytecode -0x10ba6dc35d646da
  ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
  ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name c-ts-mode-test-indentation-preproc :d
  ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector ... :tests ... :test-m
  ert-run-tests((and (not (or (tag :unstable) (tag :nativecomp))) (or
  ert-run-tests-batch((and (not (or (tag :unstable) (tag :nativecomp))
  ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((and (not (or (tag :unstable) (tag :nat
  eval((ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '(and (not (or (tag :unstable) (t
  command-line-1(("-L" ":." "-l" "ert" "--eval" "(setq treesit-extra-l
  command-line()
  normal-top-level()
Test c-ts-mode-test-indentation-preproc condition:
    (wrong-type-argument treesit-compiled-query-p
			 c-ts-mode--emacs-set-ranges)
   FAILED  4/4  c-ts-mode-test-indentation-preproc (0.158705 sec) at lisp/progmodes/c-ts-mode-tests.el:30
Ran 4 tests, 1 results as expected, 3 unexpected (2025-03-03 03:19:02+0000, 4.814719 sec)
3 unexpected results:
   FAILED  c-ts-mode-test-indentation  treesit-compiled-query-p
   FAILED  c-ts-mode-test-indentation-bsd  treesit-compiled-query-p
   FAILED  c-ts-mode-test-indentation-preproc  treesit-compiled-query-p
make[3]: *** [Makefile:185: lisp/progmodes/c-ts-mode-tests.log] Error 1
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

See for example <https://emba.gnu.org/emacs/emacs/-/jobs/99548>

Best regards, Michael.

In GNU Emacs 31.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.43, cairo version 1.18.2) of 2025-02-19 built on gandalf
Repository revision: ec34bccfee68a521e7a98ce8dce9325a146d095b
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12401005
System Description: Fedora Linux 41 (Workstation Edition)

Configured using:
 'configure --without-tree-sitter'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINERAMA XINPUT2 XPM XRANDR GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Summary

Minor modes in effect:
  debbugs-browse-mode: t
  bug-reference-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  global-goto-address-mode: t
  goto-address-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.43/debbugs
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-org hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.43/debbugs-org
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-gnu hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.43/debbugs-gnu
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-guix hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.43/debbugs-guix
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-browse hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.43/debbugs-browse
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-pkg hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.43/debbugs-pkg
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-autoloads hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.43/debbugs-autoloads
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-compat hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.43/debbugs-compat
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-4.0/helm-packages hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-4.0/helm-packages
~/lisp/telepathy hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/telepathy-20131209.1258/telepathy
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/tramp-theme/tramp-theme-autoloads hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-theme-0.2/tramp-theme-autoloads
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/tramp-theme/tramp-theme hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-theme-0.2/tramp-theme
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/tramp-theme/tramp-theme-pkg hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-theme-0.2/tramp-theme-pkg
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/lv hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20241023.1537/transient hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/oc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-refile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-goto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-element-ast hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-element-ast
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-cycle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-persist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/oc-biblatex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/oc-basic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-julia hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-doi hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/oc-csl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-fold-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-tempo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/oc-natbib hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-fold hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/oc-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-num hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/lisp/dbus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/dbus
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-sh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-sh
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-fuse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-fuse
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-androidsu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-androidsu
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-loaddefs
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-ftp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-cache
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-uu
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-rclone hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-rclone
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-integration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-integration
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-archive
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-adb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-adb
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-cmds hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-compat
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-sudoedit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-sudoedit
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-container hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-container
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-gvfs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-gvfs
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-crypt
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-message
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-smb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-smb
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/trampver hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/trampver
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-sshfs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-sshfs
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/faceup-20170925.1946/faceup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/faceup
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlwave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/obsolete/idlwave
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/obsolete/idlw-shell
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-toolbar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/obsolete/idlw-toolbar
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-complete-structtag hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/obsolete/idlw-complete-structtag
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-help hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/obsolete/idlw-help

Features:
(shadow emacsbug gnus-draft arc-mode archive-mode ispell rect edebug
shortdoc debug cus-start cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ls-lisp tramp-cmds
tramp-cache cl-print backtrace tramp-sshfs tramp-fuse ediff-ptch
compface gnus-fun oc-basic org-element org-persist org-id org-refile
org-element-ast inline avl-tree generator ol-eww ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc
ol-info ol-gnus nnselect ol-docview doc-view filenotify image-mode exif
ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi org org-macro
org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities noutline
outline ob-emacs-lisp org-table org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs make-mode texinfo texinfo-loaddefs whitespace help-fns
radix-tree nndoc gnus-dup crm vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs
vc-rcs log-view log-edit pcvs-util vc-dir ewoc ediff-vers ediff
ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util vc-git dired-aux mailalias misearch multi-isearch time-stamp
eww vtable mule-util url-queue mm-url url-cache display-line-numbers
debbugs-gnu add-log debbugs soap-client url-http url-auth url-gw
warnings rng-xsd rng-dt rng-util xsd-regexp debbugs-compat flow-fill
smerge-mode diff diff-mode track-changes easy-mmode cl-extra sort
gnus-cite smiley shr-color color mm-archive mail-extr textsec
uni-scripts idna-mapping ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check
gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml debbugs-browse bug-reference disp-table qp
pop3 utf-7 nndraft nnmh network-stream nsm nnml gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-cache gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku
url-file svg dom nnnil nntp gnus-group gnus-undo smtpmail gnus-start
gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail yank-media puny rfc822
mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util mail-utils range
mm-util mail-prsvr compile text-property-search comp-run comp-common
face-remap ob-shell ob ob-tangle ol org-src sh-script smie treesit
executable ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp ob-comint ob-core org-cycle
org-fold org-fold-core ob-eval org-keys oc org-compat org-version
org-macs vc vc-dispatcher time tramp-sh kubed-tramp kubed-common
lxc-tramp lxd-tramp tramp trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-message help-mode tramp-compat shell pcomplete comint ansi-osc
ring parse-time iso8601 time-date format-spec ansi-color tramp-loaddefs
rx delsel ido jka-compr icomplete cus-edit pp cus-load wid-edit dired
dired-loaddefs goto-addr thingatpt alert-autoloads
android-mode-autoloads auth-source-gopass-autoloads
auth-source-keytar-autoloads auth-source-kwallet-autoloads
auth-source-xoauth2-autoloads auto-sudoedit-autoloads
auto-virtualenv-autoloads auto-virtualenvwrapper-autoloads
boxquote-autoloads bug-hunter-autoloads clang-format-autoloads
company-shell-autoloads company-autoloads counsel-toki-autoloads
counsel-tramp-autoloads counsel-autoloads bui-autoloads
dbus-codegen-autoloads debbugs-autoloads dired-du-autoloads
dired-rsync-autoloads dired-toggle-sudo-autoloads direnv-autoloads
disk-usage-autoloads dockerfile-mode-autoloads drepl-autoloads
comint-mime-autoloads editorconfig-charset-extras-autoloads
editorconfig-custom-majormode-autoloads
editorconfig-domain-specific-autoloads editorconfig-generate-autoloads
ednc-autoloads el-get-autoloads envrc-autoloads
etc-sudoers-mode-autoloads exec-path-from-shell-autoloads
faceup-autoloads fontaine-autoloads forge-autoloads closql-autoloads
emacsql-autoloads friendly-tramp-path-autoloads fzf-autoloads
ggtags-autoloads ghub-autoloads gited-autoloads
gitlab-ci-mode-flycheck-autoloads gitlab-ci-mode-autoloads
flycheck-autoloads gntp-autoloads helm-gitlab-autoloads
helm-projectile-autoloads helm-autoloads helm-core-autoloads
async-autoloads ibuffer-tramp-autoloads idlwave-autoloads
incus-tramp-autoloads inheritenv-autoloads ivy-gitlab-autoloads
gitlab-autoloads journalctl-mode-autoloads keepass-mode-autoloads
keytar-autoloads kubed-autoloads kubernetes-autoloads log4e-autoloads
lsp-docker-autoloads lsp-latex-autoloads consult-autoloads
lsp-mode-autoloads f-autoloads lxc-tramp-autoloads lxd-tramp-autoloads
magit-filenotify-autoloads magit-autoloads pcase magit-popup-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads marcopolo-autoloads mastodon-autoloads
nexus-autoloads oauth2-autoloads ob-restclient-autoloads
orderless-autoloads org-autoloads password-menu-autoloads
password-store-menu-autoloads password-store-otp-autoloads
password-store-autoloads persist-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads
epl-autoloads popup-autoloads projectile-autoloads promise-autoloads
pylint-autoloads python-environment-autoloads deferred-autoloads
pyvenv-autoloads recentf-remove-sudo-tramp-prefix-autoloads
request-autoloads restclient-test-autoloads restclient-autoloads
s3ed-autoloads shell-maker-autoloads slime-autoloads macrostep-autoloads
spinner-autoloads ssh-deploy-autoloads su-autoloads sudo-edit-autoloads
sudo-ext-autoloads sudo-utils-autoloads swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads
sx-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads syslog-mode-autoloads
hsluv-autoloads ov-autoloads hide-lines-autoloads telepathy-autoloads
totp-autoloads totp-auth-autoloads base32-autoloads tp-autoloads
tramp-nspawn-autoloads tramp-theme-autoloads transient-dwim-autoloads
transient-autoloads finder-inf ht-autoloads pfuture-autoloads
ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads treepy-autoloads uuid-autoloads
vdiff-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads vertico-autoloads
virtualenv-autoloads virtualenvwrapper-autoloads s-autoloads
dash-autoloads web-server-autoloads wfnames-autoloads info
with-editor-autoloads xr-autoloads yaml-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
package browse-url xdg url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo gtk
x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process
tty-child-frames native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1224741 236090)
 (symbols 48 38870 23)
 (strings 32 182790 23112)
 (string-bytes 1 14588796)
 (vectors 16 91903)
 (vector-slots 8 2002149 187747)
 (floats 8 680 28202)
 (intervals 56 88510 3154)
 (buffers 984 105))