Subject: bug#76708: closed (Re: bug#76708: 31.0.50; Treesitter tests fail)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2025 08:14:02 +0000

Your bug report

#76708: 31.0.50; Treesitter tests fail

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
76708: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=76708
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#76708: 31.0.50; Treesitter tests fail
From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
To: Yuan Fu <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2025 09:13:21 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 31.1

Yuan Fu <[email-masked]> writes:

> Thanks Michael, it should be fixed now on master!

Confirmed. Closing the bug.

> Yuan

Thanks, and best regards, Michael.

Subject: 31.0.50; Treesitter tests fail
From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2025 09:31:27 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Since a couple of days, treesitter tests fail on emba:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
Running 4 tests (2025-03-03 03:18:57+0000, selector `(and (not (or (tag :unstable) (tag :nativecomp))) (or "^treesit" "-ts-"))')
   passed  1/4  c-ts-mode-test-filling (2.940243 sec)
Test c-ts-mode-test-indentation backtrace:
  treesit-query-language(c-ts-mode--emacs-set-ranges)
  treesit--update-range-1(1 33 #<treesit-parser for c> ((c-ts-mode--em
  treesit-update-ranges(1 33)
  treesit-indent-region(1 33)
  indent-region(1 33)
  (lambda nil (c-ts-mode) (setq-local indent-tabs-mode nil) (setq-loca
  ert-test--erts-test(((dummy . t) (code)) "/checkout/test/lisp/progmo
  ert-test-erts-file("/checkout/test/lisp/progmodes/c-ts-mode-resource
  #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x165c4df7051ce8e5>)()
  #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode -0x10ba6dc35d646daf>)()
  handler-bind-1(#f(compiled-function () #<bytecode -0x10ba6dc35d646da
  ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
  ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name c-ts-mode-test-indentation :documenta
  ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector (and (not ...) (or "^t
  ert-run-tests((and (not (or (tag :unstable) (tag :nativecomp))) (or
  ert-run-tests-batch((and (not (or (tag :unstable) (tag :nativecomp))
  ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((and (not (or (tag :unstable) (tag :nat
  eval((ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '(and (not (or (tag :unstable) (t
  command-line-1(("-L" ":." "-l" "ert" "--eval" "(setq treesit-extra-l
  command-line()
  normal-top-level()
Test c-ts-mode-test-indentation condition:
    (wrong-type-argument treesit-compiled-query-p
			 c-ts-mode--emacs-set-ranges)
   FAILED  2/4  c-ts-mode-test-indentation (0.154620 sec) at lisp/progmodes/c-ts-mode-tests.el:26
Test c-ts-mode-test-indentation-bsd backtrace:
  treesit-query-language(c-ts-mode--emacs-set-ranges)
  treesit--update-range-1(1 39 #<treesit-parser for c> ((c-ts-mode--em
  treesit-update-ranges(1 39)
  treesit-indent-region(1 39)
  indent-region(1 39)
  (lambda nil (c-ts-mode) (setq-local indent-tabs-mode nil) (setq-loca
  ert-test--erts-test(((dummy . t) (code)) "/checkout/test/lisp/progmo
  ert-test-erts-file("/checkout/test/lisp/progmodes/c-ts-mode-resource
  #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x165c4df7051ce8e5>)()
  #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode -0x10ba6dc35d646daf>)()
  handler-bind-1(#f(compiled-function () #<bytecode -0x10ba6dc35d646da
  ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
  ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name c-ts-mode-test-indentation-bsd :docum
  ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector (and ... ...) :tests [
  ert-run-tests((and (not (or (tag :unstable) (tag :nativecomp))) (or
  ert-run-tests-batch((and (not (or (tag :unstable) (tag :nativecomp))
  ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((and (not (or (tag :unstable) (tag :nat
  eval((ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '(and (not (or (tag :unstable) (t
  command-line-1(("-L" ":." "-l" "ert" "--eval" "(setq treesit-extra-l
  command-line()
  normal-top-level()
Test c-ts-mode-test-indentation-bsd condition:
    (wrong-type-argument treesit-compiled-query-p
			 c-ts-mode--emacs-set-ranges)
   FAILED  3/4  c-ts-mode-test-indentation-bsd (0.178148 sec) at lisp/progmodes/c-ts-mode-tests.el:34
Test c-ts-mode-test-indentation-preproc backtrace:
  treesit-query-language(c-ts-mode--emacs-set-ranges)
  treesit--update-range-1(99 99 #<treesit-parser for c> ((c-ts-mode--e
  treesit-update-ranges(99 99)
  treesit-indent()
  indent--funcall-widened(treesit-indent)
  indent-for-tab-command()
  (lambda nil (c-ts-mode) (setq-local indent-tabs-mode nil) (newline)
  ert-test--erts-test(((dummy . t) (code)) "/checkout/test/lisp/progmo
  ert-test-erts-file("/checkout/test/lisp/progmodes/c-ts-mode-resource
  #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x165c4df7051ce8e5>)()
  #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode -0x10ba6dc35d646daf>)()
  handler-bind-1(#f(compiled-function () #<bytecode -0x10ba6dc35d646da
  ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
  ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name c-ts-mode-test-indentation-preproc :d
  ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector ... :tests ... :test-m
  ert-run-tests((and (not (or (tag :unstable) (tag :nativecomp))) (or
  ert-run-tests-batch((and (not (or (tag :unstable) (tag :nativecomp))
  ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((and (not (or (tag :unstable) (tag :nat
  eval((ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '(and (not (or (tag :unstable) (t
  command-line-1(("-L" ":." "-l" "ert" "--eval" "(setq treesit-extra-l
  command-line()
  normal-top-level()
Test c-ts-mode-test-indentation-preproc condition:
    (wrong-type-argument treesit-compiled-query-p
			 c-ts-mode--emacs-set-ranges)
   FAILED  4/4  c-ts-mode-test-indentation-preproc (0.158705 sec) at lisp/progmodes/c-ts-mode-tests.el:30
Ran 4 tests, 1 results as expected, 3 unexpected (2025-03-03 03:19:02+0000, 4.814719 sec)
3 unexpected results:
   FAILED  c-ts-mode-test-indentation  treesit-compiled-query-p
   FAILED  c-ts-mode-test-indentation-bsd  treesit-compiled-query-p
   FAILED  c-ts-mode-test-indentation-preproc  treesit-compiled-query-p
make[3]: *** [Makefile:185: lisp/progmodes/c-ts-mode-tests.log] Error 1
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

See for example <https://emba.gnu.org/emacs/emacs/-/jobs/99548>

Best regards, Michael.

In GNU Emacs 31.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.43, cairo version 1.18.2) of 2025-02-19 built on gandalf
Repository revision: ec34bccfee68a521e7a98ce8dce9325a146d095b
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12401005
System Description: Fedora Linux 41 (Workstation Edition)

Configured using:
 'configure --without-tree-sitter'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINERAMA XINPUT2 XPM XRANDR GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Summary

Minor modes in effect:
  debbugs-browse-mode: t
  bug-reference-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  global-goto-address-mode: t
  goto-address-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.43/debbugs
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-org hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.43/debbugs-org
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-gnu hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.43/debbugs-gnu
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-guix hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.43/debbugs-guix
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-browse hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.43/debbugs-browse
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-pkg hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.43/debbugs-pkg
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-autoloads hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.43/debbugs-autoloads
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-compat hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.43/debbugs-compat
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-4.0/helm-packages hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-4.0/helm-packages
~/lisp/telepathy hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/telepathy-20131209.1258/telepathy
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/tramp-theme/tramp-theme-autoloads hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-theme-0.2/tramp-theme-autoloads
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/tramp-theme/tramp-theme hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-theme-0.2/tramp-theme
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/tramp-theme/tramp-theme-pkg hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-theme-0.2/tramp-theme-pkg
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/lv hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20241023.1537/transient hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/oc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-refile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-goto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-element-ast hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-element-ast
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-cycle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-persist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/oc-biblatex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/oc-basic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-julia hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-doi hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/oc-csl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-fold-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-tempo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/oc-natbib hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-fold hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/oc-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-num hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/lisp/dbus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/dbus
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-sh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-sh
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-fuse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-fuse
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-androidsu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-androidsu
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-loaddefs
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-ftp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-cache
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-uu
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-rclone hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-rclone
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-integration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-integration
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-archive
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-adb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-adb
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-cmds hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-compat
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-sudoedit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-sudoedit
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-container hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-container
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-gvfs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-gvfs
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-crypt
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-message
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-smb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-smb
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/trampver hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/trampver
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-sshfs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-sshfs
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/faceup-20170925.1946/faceup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/faceup
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlwave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/obsolete/idlwave
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/obsolete/idlw-shell
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-toolbar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/obsolete/idlw-toolbar
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-complete-structtag hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/obsolete/idlw-complete-structtag
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-help hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/obsolete/idlw-help

Features:
(shadow emacsbug gnus-draft arc-mode archive-mode ispell rect edebug
shortdoc debug cus-start cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ls-lisp tramp-cmds
tramp-cache cl-print backtrace tramp-sshfs tramp-fuse ediff-ptch
compface gnus-fun oc-basic org-element org-persist org-id org-refile
org-element-ast inline avl-tree generator ol-eww ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc
ol-info ol-gnus nnselect ol-docview doc-view filenotify image-mode exif
ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi org org-macro
org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities noutline
outline ob-emacs-lisp org-table org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs make-mode texinfo texinfo-loaddefs whitespace help-fns
radix-tree nndoc gnus-dup crm vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs
vc-rcs log-view log-edit pcvs-util vc-dir ewoc ediff-vers ediff
ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util vc-git dired-aux mailalias misearch multi-isearch time-stamp
eww vtable mule-util url-queue mm-url url-cache display-line-numbers
debbugs-gnu add-log debbugs soap-client url-http url-auth url-gw
warnings rng-xsd rng-dt rng-util xsd-regexp debbugs-compat flow-fill
smerge-mode diff diff-mode track-changes easy-mmode cl-extra sort
gnus-cite smiley shr-color color mm-archive mail-extr textsec
uni-scripts idna-mapping ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check
gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml debbugs-browse bug-reference disp-table qp
pop3 utf-7 nndraft nnmh network-stream nsm nnml gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-cache gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku
url-file svg dom nnnil nntp gnus-group gnus-undo smtpmail gnus-start
gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail yank-media puny rfc822
mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util mail-utils range
mm-util mail-prsvr compile text-property-search comp-run comp-common
face-remap ob-shell ob ob-tangle ol org-src sh-script smie treesit
executable ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp ob-comint ob-core org-cycle
org-fold org-fold-core ob-eval org-keys oc org-compat org-version
org-macs vc vc-dispatcher time tramp-sh kubed-tramp kubed-common
lxc-tramp lxd-tramp tramp trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-message help-mode tramp-compat shell pcomplete comint ansi-osc
ring parse-time iso8601 time-date format-spec ansi-color tramp-loaddefs
rx delsel ido jka-compr icomplete cus-edit pp cus-load wid-edit dired
dired-loaddefs goto-addr thingatpt alert-autoloads
android-mode-autoloads auth-source-gopass-autoloads
auth-source-keytar-autoloads auth-source-kwallet-autoloads
auth-source-xoauth2-autoloads auto-sudoedit-autoloads
auto-virtualenv-autoloads auto-virtualenvwrapper-autoloads
boxquote-autoloads bug-hunter-autoloads clang-format-autoloads
company-shell-autoloads company-autoloads counsel-toki-autoloads
counsel-tramp-autoloads counsel-autoloads bui-autoloads
dbus-codegen-autoloads debbugs-autoloads dired-du-autoloads
dired-rsync-autoloads dired-toggle-sudo-autoloads direnv-autoloads
disk-usage-autoloads dockerfile-mode-autoloads drepl-autoloads
comint-mime-autoloads editorconfig-charset-extras-autoloads
editorconfig-custom-majormode-autoloads
editorconfig-domain-specific-autoloads editorconfig-generate-autoloads
ednc-autoloads el-get-autoloads envrc-autoloads
etc-sudoers-mode-autoloads exec-path-from-shell-autoloads
faceup-autoloads fontaine-autoloads forge-autoloads closql-autoloads
emacsql-autoloads friendly-tramp-path-autoloads fzf-autoloads
ggtags-autoloads ghub-autoloads gited-autoloads
gitlab-ci-mode-flycheck-autoloads gitlab-ci-mode-autoloads
flycheck-autoloads gntp-autoloads helm-gitlab-autoloads
helm-projectile-autoloads helm-autoloads helm-core-autoloads
async-autoloads ibuffer-tramp-autoloads idlwave-autoloads
incus-tramp-autoloads inheritenv-autoloads ivy-gitlab-autoloads
gitlab-autoloads journalctl-mode-autoloads keepass-mode-autoloads
keytar-autoloads kubed-autoloads kubernetes-autoloads log4e-autoloads
lsp-docker-autoloads lsp-latex-autoloads consult-autoloads
lsp-mode-autoloads f-autoloads lxc-tramp-autoloads lxd-tramp-autoloads
magit-filenotify-autoloads magit-autoloads pcase magit-popup-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads marcopolo-autoloads mastodon-autoloads
nexus-autoloads oauth2-autoloads ob-restclient-autoloads
orderless-autoloads org-autoloads password-menu-autoloads
password-store-menu-autoloads password-store-otp-autoloads
password-store-autoloads persist-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads
epl-autoloads popup-autoloads projectile-autoloads promise-autoloads
pylint-autoloads python-environment-autoloads deferred-autoloads
pyvenv-autoloads recentf-remove-sudo-tramp-prefix-autoloads
request-autoloads restclient-test-autoloads restclient-autoloads
s3ed-autoloads shell-maker-autoloads slime-autoloads macrostep-autoloads
spinner-autoloads ssh-deploy-autoloads su-autoloads sudo-edit-autoloads
sudo-ext-autoloads sudo-utils-autoloads swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads
sx-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads syslog-mode-autoloads
hsluv-autoloads ov-autoloads hide-lines-autoloads telepathy-autoloads
totp-autoloads totp-auth-autoloads base32-autoloads tp-autoloads
tramp-nspawn-autoloads tramp-theme-autoloads transient-dwim-autoloads
transient-autoloads finder-inf ht-autoloads pfuture-autoloads
ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads treepy-autoloads uuid-autoloads
vdiff-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads vertico-autoloads
virtualenv-autoloads virtualenvwrapper-autoloads s-autoloads
dash-autoloads web-server-autoloads wfnames-autoloads info
with-editor-autoloads xr-autoloads yaml-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
package browse-url xdg url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo gtk
x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process
tty-child-frames native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1224741 236090)
 (symbols 48 38870 23)
 (strings 32 182790 23112)
 (string-bytes 1 14588796)
 (vectors 16 91903)
 (vector-slots 8 2002149 187747)
 (floats 8 680 28202)
 (intervals 56 88510 3154)
 (buffers 984 105))