Subject: bug#76691: `display-monitor-attributes-list` not working properly on macOS

From: Alan Third <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2025 22:17:43 +0100

package emacs
merge 76691 76051
user emacs
usertag 76691 + ns
thankyou

On Mon, Apr 07, 2025 at 01:10:49AM -0400, Ruiyang Wu wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> How can we move this forward? It would be great to see Ship Mints'
> patch merged to master and backported to emacs-30.

Is there anything blocking this other than getting the OK from the
maintainers? I'm inclined to say it's good to go as the existing names
don't work at all, afaik, so we can't be any worse off than we were
before.

Stephane, when you get a chance can you forward the latest version of
this patch so I can compare it with my patch for 76051 so we can see
if they're covering the same ground? Thanks.
-- 
Alan Third