Subject: [bug#76686] [PATCH emacs-team] gnu: emacs-transient-posframe: Skip tests.

From: Cayetano Santos <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2025 20:44:08 +0200

* gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm (emacs-transient-posframe): Skip tests.

Change-Id: I479354b464bc1ff9c5ea04d7544c80ec6feb730b
---
 gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm b/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
index ae45cd4f0b..10e2b02845 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
@@ -43638,6 +43638,7 @@ (define-public emacs-transient-posframe
                  (base32
                   "1aq1vbkww55xplyaa3xagz9z4kdlsxk13x054asnk0dqps4bcgbf"))))
       (build-system emacs-build-system)
+      (arguments (list #:tests? #f)) ; there are no tests
       (propagated-inputs (list emacs-posframe emacs-transient))
       (home-page "https://github.com/yanghaoxie/transient-posframe")
       (synopsis "Pop up a posframe (a child frame) to show Transients")

base-commit: 03edfea126a88110b520469e96eae73ce86d4b7d
-- 
2.49.0