Subject: [bug#76654] Request for merging "go-team" branch

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2025 00:15:41 +0000

Rebased on master HEAD  b282b5ecd90da5dc3a034e7064ac41808f7f6c24.

Pushed:
4a6fe79bbd * gnu: kubo: Unbandle some vendored sources.
930bd773a5 * gnu: go-go-opencensus-io: Enable all tests.
de11278463 * gnu: Add go-k8s-io-cri-api.
ffdf5e1f62 * gnu: Add go-google-golang-org-grpc.
1e57eb2e38 * gnu: Add go-github-com-kimmachinegun-automemlimit.
32e1178466 * gnu: nebula: Build service.
53fd6254e2 * gnu: go-github-com-prometheus-client-model: Simplify.
9b5f25931a * gnu: go-github-com-prometheus-client-golang: Update to 1.21.1.
119866f40e * gnu: go-github-com-prometheus-common: Update to 0.63.0.
1ecb2fff88 * gnu: go-github-com-prometheus-common: Improve package style, simplify.
422a50de40 * gnu: Remove go-github-com-prometheus-procfs-next.
54145aecd6 * gnu: go-github-com-prometheus-procfs: Update to 0.16.0.
f8383fa379 * gnu: Remove go-github-com-prometheus-common-sigv4.
941844393a * gnu: Add go-github-com-prometheus-sigv4.
a9eb8956d5 * gnu: Add go-github-com-coder-quartz.p

--
Oleg