Subject: bug#76618: 30.1.50; need an -unzip-lists function?

From: Christopher Howard <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2025 13:27:36 -0900

Hi. The behavior of -zip and -unzip seems strange to me, though this is not exactly my complaint. -zip has the strange behavior that it always returns lists of lists, unless you provide it with two lists, in which case it returns cons cells instead.

Okay, fine, but the documentation for -unzip says

```
Unzip LISTS.

This works just like ‘-zip’ but takes a list of lists instead of
a variable number of arguments, such that

  (-unzip (-zip L1 L2 L3 ...))

is identity (given that the lists are the same length).
```

But if you try zipping and unzipping two lists, like

(-unzip (-zip '(1 a) '(2 b)))

this throws an error, because -unzip only deals with lists.

One can use -zip-lists, to avoid the error. But then, if your lists happen to be two elements long, you end up with a list of pairs!

ELISP> (-unzip (-zip-lists '(1 a) '(2 b)))
((1 . a) (2 . b))

In my case, what I really want to do is unzip and then zip back up. But I get different results (pairs vs. cons) from -unzip depending on the number of lists:

ELISP> (-unzip '((1 a) (2 b) (3 c)))
((1 2 3) (a b c))

ELISP> (-unzip '((1 a) (2 b)))
((1 . 2) (a . b))

This doesn't quite work:

ELISP> (setq foo (-unzip '((1 a) (2 b))))
((1 . 2) (a . b))

ELISP> (-zip (first foo) (second foo))
<throws error>

Or this:

ELISP> (-unzip '((1 . a) (2 . b)))
<throws error>

Maybe we just need an -unzip-lists function?

In GNU Emacs 30.1.50 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.41, cairo version 1.18.0) of 2025-02-25 built on theoden
Repository revision: 58c7acb55543bddf4280e90c219ee5023d4898f9
Repository branch: emacs-30
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101015
System Description: Guix System

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/christopher/local
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/gnu/store/czvbxa8mv9axxj3cfp97qbg4p36l9ny4-profile/lib/pkgconfig:/gnu/store/czvbxa8mv9axxj3cfp97qbg4p36l9ny4-profile/share/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/lib/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/share/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER
PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
TREE_SITTER X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH: /home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp
  value of $EMACSNATIVELOADPATH: /home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/lib/emacs/native-site-lisp
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Summary

Minor modes in effect:
  ready-player-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  engine-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  roam-track-minor-mode: t
  org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-minibuffer-history-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/Repos/elpa/debbugs/debbugs-compat hides /gnu/store/lsisr720234yw63g6n7pl8ivncdc0fmw-emacs-debbugs-0.43/share/emacs/site-lisp/debbugs-0.43/debbugs-compat
~/Repos/elpa/debbugs/debbugs-browse hides /gnu/store/lsisr720234yw63g6n7pl8ivncdc0fmw-emacs-debbugs-0.43/share/emacs/site-lisp/debbugs-0.43/debbugs-browse
~/Repos/elpa/debbugs/debbugs-gnu hides /gnu/store/lsisr720234yw63g6n7pl8ivncdc0fmw-emacs-debbugs-0.43/share/emacs/site-lisp/debbugs-0.43/debbugs-gnu
~/Repos/elpa/debbugs/debbugs hides /gnu/store/lsisr720234yw63g6n7pl8ivncdc0fmw-emacs-debbugs-0.43/share/emacs/site-lisp/debbugs-0.43/debbugs
~/Repos/elpa/debbugs/debbugs-guix hides /gnu/store/lsisr720234yw63g6n7pl8ivncdc0fmw-emacs-debbugs-0.43/share/emacs/site-lisp/debbugs-0.43/debbugs-guix
~/Repos/elpa/debbugs/debbugs-org hides /gnu/store/lsisr720234yw63g6n7pl8ivncdc0fmw-emacs-debbugs-0.43/share/emacs/site-lisp/debbugs-0.43/debbugs-org
~/Repos/elpa/debbugs/debbugs-pkg hides /gnu/store/lsisr720234yw63g6n7pl8ivncdc0fmw-emacs-debbugs-0.43/share/emacs/site-lisp/debbugs-0.43/debbugs-pkg
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/net/soap-client hides /gnu/store/7c6v7wydmmhn0b9irm4jvgajrizwag6m-emacs-soap-client-3.2.3/share/emacs/site-lisp/soap-client-3.2.3/soap-client
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/net/soap-inspect hides /gnu/store/7c6v7wydmmhn0b9irm4jvgajrizwag6m-emacs-soap-client-3.2.3/share/emacs/site-lisp/soap-client-3.2.3/soap-inspect
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/compat hides /gnu/store/kymk46kxa14j7zz8bnw3gc1vg4ic55s3-emacs-compat-30.0.2.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/compat-30.0.2.0/compat
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/progmodes/eglot hides /gnu/store/a79d04n5g08c9m8jqzk7b2jqlqwza3am-emacs-eglot-1.18/share/emacs/site-lisp/eglot-1.18/eglot
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc hides /gnu/store/qf73nrbmvnhp8m43y24k39df59jhdk37-emacs-eldoc-1.15.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/eldoc-1.15.0/eldoc
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/external-completion hides /gnu/store/zw738q7srr7a5zcd13npfs40b6s4lrba-emacs-external-completion-0.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/external-completion-0.1/external-completion
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/jsonrpc hides /gnu/store/p60n1p25dnxpk94fly5rk0mj06aa21gj-emacs-jsonrpc-1.0.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/jsonrpc-1.0.25/jsonrpc
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/progmodes/project hides /gnu/store/jjb2ndr0kf0pid9x9f5incjazvkm62kg-emacs-project-0.11.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/project-0.11.1/project
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/progmodes/xref hides /gnu/store/d0vvvqwkjmywnjrzpndmvgl0xpbi5dn8-emacs-xref-1.7.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/xref-1.7.0/xref
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq hides /gnu/store/mbmlvvn1vjiv17bz69k24x61cb8vxzhf-emacs-seq-2.24/share/emacs/site-lisp/seq-2.24/seq
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/track-changes hides /gnu/store/qgljrm3pmldacvnxs39fh1b7kgx805s6-emacs-track-changes-1.2/share/emacs/site-lisp/track-changes-1.2/track-changes
~/Repos/thelambdalab.xyz/elpher/elpher hides /gnu/store/f2g3x9qdgi7ki0h3ahli5h12xpbn9x0m-emacs-elpher-3.6.4/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpher-3.6.4/elpher
~/Repos/thelambdalab.xyz/elpher/elpher-pkg hides /gnu/store/f2g3x9qdgi7ki0h3ahli5h12xpbn9x0m-emacs-elpher-3.6.4/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpher-3.6.4/elpher-pkg
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/org-element-ast hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/org-element-ast
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-lisp
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-awk hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-awk
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ol-mhe
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-haskell
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/org-pcomplete
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-makefile
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-processing hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-processing
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sql hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-sql
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/org-id hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/org-id
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/org-refile hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/org-refile
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-lilypond
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ox-html hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ox-html
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/oc hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/oc
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-octave hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-octave
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ox-texinfo
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/org-entities hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/org-entities
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-C hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-C
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ol-w3m
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/org-archive hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/org-archive
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ol-doi hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ol-doi
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ol-eww hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ol-eww
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ox-man hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ox-man
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/org-mobile hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/org-mobile
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ol-gnus
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ol-bbdb
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ox-koma-letter
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/org hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/org
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-maxima
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-css hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-css
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/org-element hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/org-element
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ox hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ox
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/org-datetree hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/org-datetree
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/org-tempo hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/org-tempo
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/org-keys hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/org-keys
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-js hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-js
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/org-lint hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/org-lint
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/org-habit hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/org-habit
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/org-crypt hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/org-crypt
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/org-attach hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/org-attach
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-plantuml
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/org-agenda hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/org-agenda
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/org-indent hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/org-indent
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/org-timer hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/org-timer
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ox-beamer
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/org-macs hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/org-macs
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-exp hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-exp
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/org-persist hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/org-persist
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-eshell
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ox-icalendar
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-scheme
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/oc-bibtex hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/oc-bibtex
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-screen hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-screen
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-matlab
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/org-num hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/org-num
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/org-list hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/org-list
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/oc-csl hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/oc-csl
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-clojure
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ol hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ol
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sass hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-sass
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-ditaa
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/org-faces hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/org-faces
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-sqlite
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-table hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-table
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ox-latex hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ox-latex
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ox-ascii
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-perl hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-perl
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/org-mouse hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/org-mouse
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/org-macro hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/org-macro
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/org-goto hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/org-goto
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/org-duration hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/org-duration
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ox-org hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ox-org
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-python hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-python
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/org-inlinetask
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/org-fold-core hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/org-fold-core
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ol-eshell
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/org-cycle hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/org-cycle
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/org-capture hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/org-capture
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-forth hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-forth
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/org-feed hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/org-feed
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lob hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-lob
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ol-rmail
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/org-clock hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/org-clock
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ol-bibtex
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-julia hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-julia
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sed hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-sed
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/org-table hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/org-table
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ref hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-ref
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/org-compat hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/org-compat
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lua hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-lua
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-comint hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-comint
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/org-colview hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/org-colview
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-eval hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-eval
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ox-odt hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ox-odt
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-fortran
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-shell hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-shell
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/org-version hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/org-version
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ol-docview hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ol-docview
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/oc-basic hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/oc-basic
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-calc hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-calc
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/oc-biblatex
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-R hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-R
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ox-publish hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ox-publish
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-dot hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-dot
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-tangle
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-ocaml
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/org-attach-git
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ox-md hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ox-md
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/org-loaddefs
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-groovy
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/org-ctags hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/org-ctags
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-ruby
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/org-fold hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/org-fold
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/org-protocol hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/org-protocol
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/oc-natbib
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-org hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-org
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ol-man hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ol-man
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ol-info hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ol-info
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/org-footnote hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/org-footnote
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/org-plot hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/org-plot
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ol-irc hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ol-irc
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-core hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-core
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-java hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-java
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-latex hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-latex
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/ob-gnuplot
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/org/org-src hides /gnu/store/nbqz4xh45yvlpw9dqqfpxp82v0f82vk4-emacs-org-9.7.20/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.20/org-src
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/transient hides /gnu/store/1iyav1cw1sda3gid3sc01z3ba5npv402-emacs-transient-0.8.4/share/emacs/site-lisp/transient-0.8.4/transient
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/progmodes/peg hides /gnu/store/8xnpnyailznj2jcz5hdp1c1a8dznka6d-emacs-peg-1.0.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/peg-1.0.1/peg
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/indent hides /gnu/store/10lpmn1cca8b3w8iw7c70b0hibqgcqlb-emacs-straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/indent
/home/christopher/local/share/emacs/30.1.50/lisp/net/sasl hides /gnu/store/a9f6bbvcrk1m0y782127447zz6sip9x2-emacs-flim-lb-1.14.9-143.23bb29d/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-lb-1.14.9-143.23bb29d/sasl
/gnu/store/10lpmn1cca8b3w8iw7c70b0hibqgcqlb-emacs-straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/install hides /gnu/store/m2c41vm1j1yyscbmnxrf6qqc5whg4g00-emacs-apel-lb-10.8-82.1a6fd3b/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel-lb-10.8-82.1a6fd3b/install

Features:
(shadow emacsbug gemini-mode helm-external helm-net gnus-bookmark
math-preview cal-move calc-alg calc-ext calc-misc calc-menu cus-start
ffap pcmpl-unix em-xtra em-unix em-tramp em-term term ehelp em-smart
em-script em-prompt em-pred em-ls em-hist em-glob em-extpipe
em-elecslash em-cmpl em-dirs em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-mode
esh-var eshell esh-cmd tabify elfeed-link flow-fill smiley shr-color
color gnus-bcklg dired-aux image-file image-converter apropos dabbrev
tramp-cache time-stamp tramp-sh shortdoc comp-common help-fns radix-tree
cl-print ielm mailalias smtpmail sort misearch multi-isearch vc-git
diff-mode track-changes vc-dispatcher gnus-cite bbdb-message mail-extr
flyspell ispell textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping ucs-normalize
uni-confusable textsec-check gnus-async gnus-ml disp-table qp mm-archive
url-cache nndraft nnmh nneething nnrss nnatom nnfeed nnfolder utf-7
bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm network-stream gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache org-duration
view mule-util cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam
cal-hebrew holidays holiday-loaddefs diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso
oc-basic ol-eww eww mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus
nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig ol-docview
doc-view ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi face-remap
org-agenda winner tramp-archive tramp-gvfs helm-command helm-elisp
helm-eval helm-info calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs ready-player repeat
transducers psx-pdfinfo psx-package-list psx-filesplit psx-info
psx-elisp p-search p-search-query p-search-transient project transient
heap cl guix-autoloads info debbugs-gnu add-log debbugs soap-client
url-http url-auth url-gw warnings rng-xsd rng-dt rng-util xsd-regexp
debbugs-compat xterm-color socks gnutls nsm elpher bookmark+
bookmark+-key bookmark+-1 gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader range bookmark+-bmu
bookmark+-lit bookmark+-mac uniline pcase rect hydra lv pdf-occur
ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist tablist-filter
semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu
pdf-tools compile cus-edit pdf-view jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq
pdf-util pdf-macs engine-mode rcirc bbdb bbdb-site timezone
text-decoration s names edebug debug backtrace org-roam-protocol
org-protocol org-roam-migrate org-roam-log org-roam-mode
org-roam-capture org-roam-id org-roam-node org-roam-db
emacsql-sqlite-builtin sqlite org-roam-utils org-roam-compat org-roam
org-capture org-element org-persist org-attach org-id org-refile
org-element-ast inline org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit executable ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities noutline
outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol
org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs org-compat org-macs emacsql-sqlite emacsql
emacsql-compiler magit-section cursor-sensor llama compat dash cl-extra
printing ps-print ps-print-loaddefs lpr esh-ext esh-proc esh-opt esh-io
esh-arg esh-module esh-module-loaddefs esh-util elfeed-show
elfeed-search wid-edit bookmark pp message sendmail yank-media rfc822
mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader shr
text-property-search pixel-fill kinsoku puny svg dom elfeed-csv elfeed
elfeed-curl elfeed-log elfeed-db elfeed-lib avl-tree generator url-queue
url-file xml-query xml dired-x server helm-mode helm-misc helm-files
image-dired image-dired-tags image-dired-external image-dired-util
image-mode dired dired-loaddefs exif filenotify helm-buffers
all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons
data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons helm-occur
helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help
helm-types helm helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu edmacro kmacro
helm-core easy-mmode async-bytecomp helm-source helm-multi-match
helm-lib async green-phosphor-theme mb-depth display-line-numbers crux
tramp rx trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-message help-mode
tramp-compat xdg shell pcomplete comint ansi-osc ring parse-time iso8601
time-date format-spec ansi-color tramp-loaddefs thingatpt cus-load
finder-inf mu4e-autoloads yeetube-autoloads xmlgen-autoloads
xterm-color-autoloads wttrin-autoloads oauth2-autoloads
apel-lb-autoloads flim-lb-autoloads semi-epg-autoloads
visual-regexp-autoloads unfill-autoloads tmr-autoloads
rainbow-identifiers-autoloads company-autoloads
visual-fill-column-autoloads telega-autoloads straight-el-autoloads
srfi-autoloads helm-slime-autoloads macrostep-autoloads slime-autoloads
restart-emacs-autoloads qrencode-autoloads puni-autoloads
poke-mode-autoloads placeholder-autoloads pdfgrep-autoloads
tablist-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads password-generator-autoloads
paredit-autoloads sqlite3-api-autoloads pg-autoloads finalize-autoloads
emacsql-autoloads org-roam-autoloads peg-autoloads ov-autoloads
ts-autoloads ht-autoloads org-super-agenda-autoloads org-ql-autoloads
org-present-autoloads org-modern-autoloads hydra-autoloads
org-fc-autoloads ox-gemini-autoloads osm-autoloads
org-contacts-autoloads orderless-autoloads nssh-autoloads kv-autoloads
nov-el-autoloads names-autoloads advice memory-usage-autoloads
math-preview-autoloads tp-autoloads deferred-autoloads request-autoloads
persist-autoloads mastodon-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
llama-autoloads transient-autoloads magit-autoloads
m-buffer-el-autoloads helm-org-contacts-autoloads gemini-autoloads
srv-autoloads hexrgb-autoloads fsm-autoloads jabber-autoloads
inspector-autoloads htmlize-autoloads shut-up-autoloads loop-autoloads
list-utils-autoloads elisp-refs-autoloads helpful-autoloads
helm-wordnut-autoloads password-store-autoloads helm-pass-autoloads
helm-org-rifle-autoloads popup-autoloads async-autoloads helm-autoloads
f3-autoloads expand-region-autoloads everywhere-autoloads
eshell-z-autoloads eradio-autoloads engine-mode-autoloads
elpher-autoloads elfeed-autoloads eldev-autoloads
track-changes-autoloads seq-autoloads xref-autoloads project-autoloads
jsonrpc-autoloads external-completion-autoloads eldoc-autoloads
eglot-autoloads ed-mode-autoloads compat-autoloads eat-autoloads
debase-autoloads discomfort-autoloads soap-client-autoloads
debbugs-autoloads daemons-autoloads crux-autoloads casual-info-autoloads
casual-dired-autoloads casual-lib-autoloads casual-calc-autoloads
browse-kill-ring-autoloads eimp-autoloads blimp-autoloads bbdb-autoloads
memoize-autoloads s-autoloads f-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads
0x0-autoloads magit-popup-autoloads geiser-guile-autoloads
geiser-autoloads edit-indirect-autoloads dash-autoloads bui-autoloads
guix-emacs annotate-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons password-cache json
subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib
rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode
register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1534033 522707) (symbols 48 68611 7)
 (strings 32 324204 40108) (string-bytes 1 33263317)
 (vectors 16 139495) (vector-slots 8 2297534 267222)
 (floats 8 2259 11272) (intervals 56 51737 15420) (buffers 992 124))

-- 
📛 Christopher Howard
🚀 gemini://gem.librehacker.com
🌐 http://gem.librehacker.com

בראשית ברא אלהים את השמים ואת הארץ