Subject: Re: bug#76615: 14.0.9; error with amsmath style hooks

From: Arash Esbati <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2025 20:37:07 +0200

"Paul D. Nelson" <[email-masked]> writes:

> Thanks very much for your comments, which I'll address a bit later.
> This is indeed the thrust of it, but there are a couple minor points
> that I'm planning to check on later, and I'd also like to test it out a
> bit.

I don't have anything to add to what Stefan said right now, but I think
you can test your patch also by cloning some ERT-tests[1] to run in a
temp-buffer instead of the

  (ert-with-temp-directory temp-dir
    ...

machinery.  Have a look at `reftex-all-used-citation-keys' and
`reftex-renumber-simple-labels' tests in that file.  Once adjusted, you
run

  make reftex-tests

in the test directory.

Thanks for working on this.

Best, Arash

Footnotes:
[1]  https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/tree/test/lisp/textmodes/reftex-tests.el