Subject: guix git: error: unknown introductory commit and signer

From: Rostislav Svoboda <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2025 14:16:47 +0100

Hello, is the error below caused by this commit?

9c7ef1994d 2025-02-27  .guix-authorizations: Use subkey for
Steve/futurile. (11 minutes ago) Maxim Cournoyer

Cheers,
Bost

$ git pull --rebase savannah master
remote: Counting objects: 23, done.
remote: Compressing objects: 100% (23/23), done.
remote: Total 23 (delta 18), reused 0 (delta 0)
Unpacking objects: 100% (23/23), 6.69 KiB | 427.00 KiB/s, done.
>From https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix
 * branch                  master     -> FETCH_HEAD
   1fbc2625d2..9c7ef1994d  master     -> savannah/master
Updating 4270c484ca..9c7ef1994d
Fast-forward
 .guix-authorizations            |  3 ++-
 gnu/packages/golang-crypto.scm  | 79
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------------------------------
 gnu/packages/password-utils.scm |  2 +-
 gnu/packages/python-science.scm | 17 ++++-------------
 4 files changed, 52 insertions(+), 49 deletions(-)
guix git: error: unknown introductory commit and signer