Subject: Re: bug#76607: Missing age-keygen - can't build package cache

From: Rostislav Svoboda <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2025 15:33:08 +0100

Hello Nicolas,

> age-keygen binary is now part of the age package.

Uhm, no. I think the age-keygen is gone. See my console "screenshot" below.

Cheer,
Bost

bost@ecke ~/dev/guix$ git status
On branch master
Your branch is up to date with 'savannah/master'.

nothing to commit, working tree clean

bost@ecke ~/dev/guix$ git fetch --verbose savannah master && git
rebase savannah/master master
>From https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix
 * branch                  master     -> FETCH_HEAD
 = [up to date]            master     -> savannah/master
Current branch master is up to date.

bost@ecke ~/dev/guix$ git log --oneline --pretty=format:'%h %ad %s
%an' --max-count=1
fc4795d7d2 Thu Feb 27 14:38:52 2025 gnu: guix-data-service: Update to
0.0.1-64.5684add. Christopher Baines

bost@ecke ~/dev/guix$ guix shell direnv gnupg help2man git grep
--development guix --pure

bost@ecke ~/dev/guix [env]$ ./pre-inst-env guix build age-keygen
guix build: error: age-keygen: unknown package