Subject: [bug#76594] [PATCH v2 0/5] quilt update + emacs package

From: Morgan Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2025 10:57:01 -0400

If we'd like we can install the first 3 patches to master and last 2 to
emacs-team.  That will create a merge conflict between the branches due to the
4th patch ("gnu: quilt: Don't install emacs package.") but it's an easy one to
fix.

Alternatively, we could just put all of these on the emacs-team branch (which
is what I did locally hence the base-commit of the patch series).

Morgan Smith (5):
  gnu: quilt: Respect #:tests? key in check phase.
  gnu: quilt: Use gexps.
  gnu: quilt: Update to 0.68.
  gnu: quilt: Don't install emacs package.
  gnu: Add emacs-quilt.

 gnu/local.mk                                 |   1 -
 gnu/packages/patches/quilt-grep-compat.patch | 145 -------------------
 gnu/packages/patchutils.scm                  | 135 ++++++++++-------
 3 files changed, 79 insertions(+), 202 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/quilt-grep-compat.patch

base-commit: 03edfea126a88110b520469e96eae73ce86d4b7d
-- 
2.49.0