Subject: bug#76576: closed (Re: bug#76576: 31.0.50; feature/igc branch crashed, with full -g3 -ggdb backtrace debug info)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2025 17:55:02 +0000

Your bug report

#76576: 31.0.50; feature/igc branch crashed, with full -g3 -ggdb backtrace debug info

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
76576: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=76576
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#76576: 31.0.50; feature/igc branch crashed, with full -g3 -ggdb backtrace debug info
From: Pip Cet <[email-masked]>
To: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2025 17:54:30 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

"Eli Zaretskii" <[email-masked]> writes:

>> Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2025 11:15:47 +0800
>> From: [email-masked]
>>
>> I can't reproduce that in `emacs -Q`, I will try it later.
>
> OK, so please try to find the smallest list of optional features you
> need to enable and packages you need to load and start using, before
> the problem appears.

May I ask a new bug report be opened for the performance issue (or has
this already happened?  Was it the .001 s timer?)?  I'm closing this bug
for now, thanks again for the report.

Pip

Subject: 31.0.50; feature/igc branch crashed, with full -g3 -ggdb backtrace debug info
From: Eval EXEC <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2025 16:43:54 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

I'm helping to test feature/igc branch (f2316fff3f4d), I got a crash:
What should I do to help use to investigat this crash?

Thank you.

(gdb) source /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/.gdbinit
warning: /home/exec/Projects/github.com/nervosnetwork/ckb/../lwlib: No such file or directory
SIGINT is used by the debugger.
Are you sure you want to change it? (y or n) [answered Y; input not from terminal]
DISPLAY = :0
WAYLAND_DISPLAY = wayland-0
TERM = tmux-256color
Breakpoint 1 at 0x423d9d: file /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/emacs.c, line 425.
(gdb) bt full
#0  0x00007f5555099a9c in __pthread_kill_implementation () from /nix/store/nqb2ns2d1lahnd5ncwmn6k84qfd7vx2k-glibc-2.40-36/lib/libc.so.6
No symbol table info available.
#1  0x00007f5555047576 in raise () from /nix/store/nqb2ns2d1lahnd5ncwmn6k84qfd7vx2k-glibc-2.40-36/lib/libc.so.6
No symbol table info available.
#2  0x0000000000423e57 in terminate_due_to_signal (sig=6, backtrace_limit=<optimized out>) at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/emacs.c:463
No locals.
#3  0x0000000000424436 in handle_fatal_signal (sig=6) at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/sysdep.c:1793
No locals.
#4  deliver_thread_signal (handler=<optimized out>, sig=6) at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/sysdep.c:1785
        old_errno = <optimized out>
        old_errno = <optimized out>
#5  deliver_fatal_thread_signal (sig=6) at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/sysdep.c:1805
No locals.
#6  <signal handler called>
No symbol table info available.
#7  0x00007f5555099a9c in __pthread_kill_implementation () from /nix/store/nqb2ns2d1lahnd5ncwmn6k84qfd7vx2k-glibc-2.40-36/lib/libc.so.6
No symbol table info available.
#8  0x00007f5555047576 in raise () from /nix/store/nqb2ns2d1lahnd5ncwmn6k84qfd7vx2k-glibc-2.40-36/lib/libc.so.6
No symbol table info available.
#9  0x00007f555502f935 in abort () from /nix/store/nqb2ns2d1lahnd5ncwmn6k84qfd7vx2k-glibc-2.40-36/lib/libc.so.6
No symbol table info available.
#10 0x00007f55550307f3 in __libc_message_impl.cold () from /nix/store/nqb2ns2d1lahnd5ncwmn6k84qfd7vx2k-glibc-2.40-36/lib/libc.so.6
No symbol table info available.
#11 0x00007f5555123d19 in __fortify_fail () from /nix/store/nqb2ns2d1lahnd5ncwmn6k84qfd7vx2k-glibc-2.40-36/lib/libc.so.6
No symbol table info available.
#12 0x00007f5555123634 in __chk_fail () from /nix/store/nqb2ns2d1lahnd5ncwmn6k84qfd7vx2k-glibc-2.40-36/lib/libc.so.6
No symbol table info available.
#13 0x0000000000551643 in memcpy (__len=<optimized out>, __src=<optimized out>, __dest=<optimized out>, __dest=<optimized out>, __src=<optimized out>, __len=<optimized out>)
    at /nix/store/lcxvgkg659vbvdq86mhxa599wn48f35c-glibc-2.40-36-dev/include/bits/string_fortified.h:29
No locals.
#14 igc_xnrealloc_ambig (nitems=<optimized out>, item_size=<optimized out>, old_pa=<optimized out>) at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/igc.c:3441
        old_nbytes = <optimized out>
        nbytes = 240
        new_pa = 0x25d83200
        end = 0x25d832f0 ""
        old_nbytes = <optimized out>
        nbytes = <optimized out>
        new_pa = <optimized out>
        end = <optimized out>
        r = <optimized out>
#15 Fstart_kbd_macro (append=<optimized out>, no_exec=<optimized out>) at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/macros.c:74
No locals.
#16 0x00007f552265dca3 in F6b6d6163726f2d73746172742d6d6163726f_kmacro_start_macro_0 ()
   from /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs-build/feature_igc-f2316fff3f4d6f19f556f4ca8d1a5d965d3480a7-O3-gdb/lib/emacs/31.0.50/native-lisp/31.0.50-2311ff94/kmacro-048feaec-48ca14b2.eln
No symbol table info available.
#17 0x00000000005ebb80 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fff5762aef0) at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:3114
        count = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
#18 0x00007f5500d91f75 in F6576696c2d7265636f72642d6d6163726f_evil_record_macro_0 () from /home/exec/.emacs.d/eln-cache/31.0.50-2311ff94/evil-commands-f9f75d29-06fb10d2.eln
No symbol table info available.
#19 0x00000000005ebb80 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fff5762b158) at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:3114
        count = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
#20 0x00000000005d9fbf in Ffuncall_interactively (nargs=2, args=0x7fff5762b158) at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/callint.c:250
        speccount = <optimized out>
#21 0x00000000005ebb80 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=3, args=args@entry=0x7fff5762b150) at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:3114
--Type <RET> for more, q to quit, c to continue without paging--c
        count = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
#22 0x00000000005ece04 in Fapply (nargs=3, args=0x7fff5762b150) at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:2743
        i = <optimized out>
        funcall_nargs = <optimized out>
        funcall_args = 0x0
        spread_arg = XIL(0x7f54d3df5303)
        fun = XIL(0xa598)
        sa_avail = 16384
        sa_count = {
          bytes = 192
        }
        numargs = <optimized out>
        retval = <optimized out>
#23 0x00000000005e3f41 in Fcall_interactively (function=XIL(0x7f550e653f30), record_flag=XIL(0), keys=XIL(0x7f54d25ac5fd)) at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/callint.c:342
        funval = <optimized out>
        events = <optimized out>
        env = <optimized out>
        speccount = {
          bytes = 160
        }
        arg_from_tty = false
        key_count = 1
        record_then_fail = false
        save_this_command = XIL(0x7f550e653f30)
        save_this_original_command = XIL(0x7f550e653f30)
        save_real_this_command = XIL(0x7f550e653f30)
        save_last_command = XIL(0x7f54ee45e758)
        prefix_arg = XIL(0)
        enable = <optimized out>
        up_event = XIL(0)
        form = <optimized out>
        specs = XIL(0x7f54d3df5303)
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_count = <optimized out>
        string_len = <optimized out>
        string = <optimized out>
        string_end = <optimized out>
        next_event = <optimized out>
        nargs = <optimized out>
        args = <optimized out>
        visargs = <optimized out>
        varies = <optimized out>
        tem = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
#24 0x00007f55402ebdfd in F636f6d6d616e642d65786563757465_command_execute_0 ()
   from /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs-build/feature_igc-f2316fff3f4d6f19f556f4ca8d1a5d965d3480a7-O3-gdb/bin/../lib/emacs/31.0.50/native-lisp/31.0.50-2311ff94/preloaded/simple-fab5b0cf-515fcfc6.eln
No symbol table info available.
#25 0x00000000005ebb80 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fff5762b360) at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:3114
        count = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
#26 0x000000000053735c in command_loop_1 () at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/keyboard.c:1556
        scount = <optimized out>
        keybuf = {make_fixnum(113), make_fixnum(2041999), XIL(0x7fff5762b400), XIL(0x707c4b), XIL(0x8688), XIL(0), XIL(0xc), XIL(0x13550), XIL(0x38), XIL(0x7f54d84efbbd), XIL(0x7fff5762b430), XIL(0), XIL(0x60),
          XIL(0x7fff5762b450), XIL(0), make_fixnum(2041999), XIL(0x7fff5762b4b0), make_fixnum(1364194), XIL(0), XIL(0), XIL(0), XIL(0), XIL(0x7f550ce5be30), XIL(0x7f54d2be4ee3), XIL(0x7f5540886bdc),
          XIL(0x7f550cea9098), XIL(0xc800), make_fixnum(2041999), XIL(0x7fff5762b4d0), XIL(0x5e7ebb)}
        i = <optimized out>
        last_pt = 7954
        count = <optimized out>
        cmd = <optimized out>
        prev_modiff = 25932
        prev_buffer = 0x7f54d84efbb8
#27 0x00000000005e5fb6 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x536ef0 <command_loop_1>, handlers=XIL(0xa8), hfun=0x534160 <cmd_error>) at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:1625
        val = <optimized out>
        c = 0x7f5541eb8c90
#28 0x000000000053446e in command_loop_2 (handlers=handlers@entry=XIL(0xa8)) at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/keyboard.c:1174
        val = <optimized out>
#29 0x00000000005e5d7f in internal_catch (tag=XIL(0x148c8), func=0x534440 <command_loop_2>, arg=XIL(0xa8)) at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:1305
        val = <optimized out>
        c = 0x7f5541eb8b60
#30 0x0000000000536eb9 in command_loop () at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/keyboard.c:1152
No locals.
#31 0x0000000000732b04 in recursive_edit_1.isra.0 () at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/keyboard.c:760
        count = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
#32 0x0000000000538ffc in Frecursive_edit () at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/keyboard.c:843
        count = <optimized out>
        buffer = <optimized out>
#33 0x0000000000431409 in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=0x7fff5762bab8) at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/emacs.c:2584
        stack_bottom_variable = 0x0
        old_argc = <optimized out>
        dump_file = 0x0
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x0
        original_pwd = 0x0
        dump_mode = 0x0
        skip_args = 0
        temacs = 0x0
        attempt_load_pdump = <optimized out>
        only_version = false
        rlim = {
          rlim_cur = 10022912,
          rlim_max = 18446744073709551615
        }
        lc_all = <optimized out>
        sockfd = -1
        module_assertions = <optimized out>
You can't do that without a process to debug.
(gdb)

In GNU Emacs 31.0.50 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.43, cairo version 1.18.2) of 2025-02-26 built on Mufasa
Repository revision: f2316fff3f4d6f19f556f4ca8d1a5d965d3480a7
Repository branch: feature/igc
System Description: NixOS 24.11 (Vicuna)

Configured using:
 'configure 'CFLAGS=-O3 -march=native -g3 -ggdb'
 --prefix=/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs-build/feature_igc-f2316fff3f4d6f19f556f4ca8d1a5d965d3480a7-O3-gdb
 --with-imagemagick --with-mps=yes --with-modules --with-pgtk
 --with-cairo --with-cairo-xcb --without-compress-install
 --with-mailutils --with-tree-sitter --with-xinput2 --without-dbus
 --with-native-compilation=aot --enable-link-time-optimization
 --with-file-notification=inotify'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ IMAGEMAGICK
JPEG LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBXML2 MODULES MPS NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER
PGTK PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=fcitx
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: mu4e:main

Minor modes in effect:
  restore-point-mode: t
  global-atomic-chrome-edit-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  hes-mode: t
  keycast-tab-bar-mode: t
  vertico-truncate-mode: t
  vertico-multiform-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  telega-root-auto-fill-mode: t
  telega-contact-birthdays-mode: t
  telega-active-video-chats-mode: t
  telega-active-locations-mode: t
  telega-patrons-mode: t
  telega-active-stories-mode: t
  tab-line-nerd-icons-global-mode: t
  global-tab-line-mode: t
  tab-line-mode: t
  org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
  global-org-modern-mode: t
  mu4e-search-minor-mode: t
  mu4e-update-minor-mode: t
  mu4e-context-minor-mode: t
  mu4e-modeline-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  treemacs-git-commit-diff-mode: t
  treemacs-project-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  global-hungry-delete-mode: t
  hungry-delete-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  engine-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-show-hunk-mouse-mode: t
  diff-hl-show-hunk-mouse-mode: t
  diff-hl-flydiff-mode: t
  diff-hl-margin-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  corfu-terminal-mode: t
  corfu-popupinfo-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  burly-tabs-mode: t
  global-form-feed-st-mode: t
  eat-eshell-mode: t
  sly-symbol-completion-mode: t
  super-save-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  super-hint-xref-mode: t
  super-hint-rg-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  global-dash-fontify-mode: t
  nerd-icons-completion-mode: t
  sudo-edit-indicator-mode: t
  global-evil-visualstar-mode: t
  evil-visualstar-mode: t
  evil-commentary-mode: t
  global-evil-mc-mode: t
  evil-mc-mode: t
  evil-lion-mode: t
  global-evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
  evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  el-patch-use-package-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  general-override-mode: t
  minions-mode: t
  elpaca-use-package-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  context-menu-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: -1
  line-number-mode: -1
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/lispy/elpa hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/ivy/elpa
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/modus-themes/theme-loaddefs hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/standard-themes/theme-loaddefs
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/modus-themes/theme-loaddefs hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/ef-themes/theme-loaddefs
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/modus-themes/theme-loaddefs hides /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs-build/feature_igc-f2316fff3f4d6f19f556f4ca8d1a5d965d3480a7-O3-gdb/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/theme-loaddefs
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/transient/transient hides /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs-build/feature_igc-f2316fff3f4d6f19f556f4ca8d1a5d965d3480a7-O3-gdb/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/transient

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr gptel-org gptel-gemini gptel-ollama gptel-openai
consult-dir-autoloads consult-ag-autoloads restore-point
evil-collection-atomic-chrome atomic-chrome marginalia rainbow-mode
elisp-autofmt highlight-defined elisp-def evil-collection-ert ert
highlight-numbers parent-mode highlight-escape-sequences
rainbow-delimiters breadcrumb copilot copilot-balancer editorconfig
editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch jsonrpc
keycast zig-mode reformatter empv vertico-truncate vertico-posframe
vertico-multiform evil-collection-vertico vertico lsp-uniteai
nix-ts-mode go-translate gt-text-utility gt-engine-echo gt-engine-libre
gt-engine-chatgpt gt-engine-youdao gt-engine-stardict gt-engine-deepl
gt-engine-google-rpc gt-engine-google gt-engine-bing gt-extension
gt-faces gt-core gt-httpx sdcv cap-words superword subword
evil-collection-telega telega-obsolete telega telega-tdlib-events
telega-match telega-root telega-info telega-chat telega-modes
telega-company telega-emoji telega-user telega-notifications telega-voip
telega-msg telega-story telega-webpage telega-tme telega-sticker
telega-vvnote telega-ffplay telega-i18n telega-sort telega-filter
telega-ins telega-inline telega-util telega-folders telega-topic
telega-media telega-tdlib telega-server telega-core telega-customize
emacsbug tab-line-nerd-icons evil-collection-imenu-list imenu-list
hide-comnt hideshow tab-line rust-utils rust-mode-treesitter
rust-ts-mode rust-mode rust-playpen rust-cargo rust-common rust-rustfmt
rust-compile cargo cargo-process toml rg-info-hack rg-menu rg-ibuffer
rg-result wgrep-rg rg-history ibuf-ext evil-collection-ibuffer ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs rg-header evil-collection-ultra-scroll ultra-scroll
pixel-scroll cua-base org-sliced-images evil-collection-org-roam
org-roam-migrate org-roam-log org-roam-mode org-roam-capture org-roam-id
org-roam-node org-roam-db emacsql-sqlite-builtin sqlite org-roam-utils
org-roam-compat org-roam org-capture org-journal org-crypt cal-iso
org-modern orderless evil-collection-mu4e mu4e mu4e-org
mu4e-notification mu4e-main smtpmail mu4e-view mu4e-mime-parts
mu4e-headers mu4e-thread mu4e-actions mu4e-compose mu4e-draft gnus-msg
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win mu4e-search mu4e-lists mu4e-bookmarks
mu4e-mark mu4e-message flow-fill mu4e-contacts mu4e-update mu4e-folders
mu4e-context mu4e-query-items mu4e-server mu4e-modeline mu4e-vars
mu4e-helpers mu4e-config mu4e-window ido mu4e-obsolete cyphejor rfc-mode
string-inflection systemd minuet pr-review pr-review-render
pr-review-action pr-review-input pr-review-api pr-review-common
evil-collection-forge forge-repos forge-tablist forge-topics
forge-commands forge-semi forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs gogs
forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab forge-github ghub-graphql treepy
gsexp ghub forge-forgejo forge-notify forge-revnote forge-pullreq
forge-issue forge-topic eieio-custom bug-reference forge-post forge-repo
forge forge-core forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite emacsql emacsql-compiler
eieio-base treemacs-magit magit-bookmark evil-collection-magit
magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
evil-collection-magit-repos magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func magit-diff git-commit magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process evil-collection-with-editor
with-editor magit-mode magit-git magit-base dap-java dap-mode dap-tasks
dap-launch lsp-docker yaml dap-overlays lsp-java treemacs-nerd-icons
lsp-treemacs lsp-treemacs-generic lsp-treemacs-themes treemacs-treelib
treemacs-git-commit-diff-mode treemacs-project-follow-mode
treemacs-mouse-interface zoom treemacs treemacs-header-line
treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode treemacs-bookmarks treemacs-tags
treemacs-interface treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode
treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations
treemacs-async treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-faces treemacs-icons treemacs-scope
treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture treemacs-logging
treemacs-customization treemacs-macros consult-lsp lsp-ui
lsp-ui-flycheck lsp-ui-doc evil-collection-lsp-ui-imenu lsp-ui-imenu
lsp-ui-peek lsp-ui-sideline lsp-rust lsp-semantic-tokens lsp-mode
network-stream evil-collection-markdown-mode markdown-mode lsp-ui-util
lsp-protocol llm-prompt groovy-mode iedit iedit-lib
evil-collection-hungry-delete hungry-delete minibuffer-header
gptel-quick gotest fzf flycheck-clj-kondo pos-tip consult-flycheck
evil-collection-flycheck flycheck evil-anzu anzu engine-mode
evil-collection-ement ement-room-list taxy-magit-section taxy ement
ement-notifications ement-notify ement-room ement-lib ement-api
ement-structs ement-macros dns llm-ollama llm-provider-utils llm-models
llm-request-plz plz-event-source plz-media-type plz llm symex symex-evil
symex-evil-support symex-hydra symex-transformations
symex-transformations-lisp symex-utils evil-cleverparens
evil-cleverparens-text-objects evil-cleverparens-util smartparens
loadhist evil-surround symex-misc symex-interface-builtins
symex-interface-fennel symex-interface-arc symex-interface-common-lisp
symex-interface-clojure symex-interface-scheme symex-interface-racket
symex-interface-elisp symex-interop symex-interface symex-traversals
symex-dsl symex-evaluator symex-computations symex-primitives symex-ts
symex-utils-ts symex-transformations-ts symex-primitives-lisp symex-data
symex-ui symex-custom evil-collection-lispy lispy le-clojure delsel
lispy-inline avy lispy-tags zoutline combobulate evil-collection-elfeed
elfeed-show elfeed-search elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-log
elfeed-db elfeed-lib xml-query dired-git-info dired-hacks dired-preview
diff-hl-show-hunk diff-hl-inline-popup diff-hl-flydiff diff-hl-margin
diff-hl-dired evil-collection-diff-hl diff-hl evil-collection-log-view
log-view evil-collection-log-edit log-edit add-log pcvs-util
evil-collection-vc-dir vc-dir ewoc evil-collection-cmake-mode cmake-mode
consult-yasnippet yasnippet-capf yasnippet-snippets yasnippet kind-icon
svg-lib corfu-terminal popon corfu-popupinfo corfu-indexed
evil-collection-corfu corfu paredit clojure-ts-mode
evil-collection-cider cider tramp-sh cider-debug cider-browse-ns
cider-mode cider-xref-backend cider-find cider-inspector
cider-completion cider-profile cider-eval cider-jar cider-repl-history
pulse cider-repl cider-resolve cider-test cider-overlays
cider-stacktrace cider-doc cider-browse-spec cider-clojuredocs
cider-eldoc cider-docstring cider-client cider-common
cider-completion-context cider-connection cider-popup sesman-browser
nrepl-client cider-util sesman queue nrepl-dict spinner clojure-mode
chatgpt-shell chatgpt-shell-openrouter chatgpt-shell-perplexity
chatgpt-shell-openai chatgpt-shell-ollama chatgpt-shell-kagi
chatgpt-shell-google chatgpt-shell-anthropic
chatgpt-shell-prompt-compose evil-collection-smerge-mode smerge-mode
diff shell-maker ielm evil-collection-eshell eshell em-prompt esh-mode
esh-var esh-cmd esh-ext esh-proc esh-opt esh-io esh-arg esh-module
esh-module-loaddefs esh-util bookmark-in-project bookmark+ bookmark+-key
bookmark+-1 bookmark+-bmu bookmark+-lit babashka parseedn
parseclj-parser parseclj-lex parseclj-alist cnfonts burly-tabs burly
frameset compile-multi form-feed-st google-this echo-bar fcitx
evil-collection-eat eat term/xterm xterm evil-collection-term term ehelp
ox-reveal ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar org-agenda ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-attach
org-element org-persist org-id org-refile org-element-ast inline
avl-tree htmlize evil-collection-explain-pause-mode explain-pause-mode
explain-pause-top explain-pause-log-to-socket evil-collection-profiler
profiler weather-metno solar cal-dst url-cache display-wttr kdeconnect
crux pest-mode popwin modus-themes blackboard-theme standard-themes
nimbus-theme tok-theme danneskjold-theme srcery-theme subatomic256-theme
iscroll xml+ evil-textobj-tree-sitter
evil-textobj-tree-sitter-thing-at-point evil-textobj-tree-sitter-core
tree-sitter tree-sitter-load tree-sitter-cli tsc tsc-dyn tsc-dyn-get
dired-aux tsc-obsolete ctable line-reminder ov ht fringe-helper
solarized-theme solarized solarized-faces sqlup-mode evil-collection-bm
bm zen-mode evil-collection-sly sly sly-completion sly-buttons
sly-messages sly-common evil-collection-apropos apropos
evil-collection-arc-mode arc-mode archive-mode hyperspec sicp
base16-theme idea-darkula-theme hybrid-reverse-theme material-theme
doom-themes doom-themes-base nyan-mode organic-green-theme inkpot-theme
github-dark-vscode-theme almost-mono-themes cyberpunk-theme soothe-theme
soothe-tva zenburn-theme mindre-theme kaolin-themes kaolin-themes-lib
tron-legacy-theme wildcharm-theme atom-one-dark-theme parchment-theme
autothemer visual-fill-column transpose-frame gameoflife
evil-collection-docker docker docker-context docker-volume
docker-network docker-image docker-container docker-faces docker-core
docker-compose docker-process docker-utils docker-group dockerfile-mode
emacs-everywhere cus-dir dumb-jump evil-collection-popup popup websocket
bindat bing-dict bing-dict-cache hl-todo atom-dark-theme ef-themes
uwu-theme vagrant evil-collection-ag ag vc-svn find-dired alarm-clock
alert notifications dbus gntp pinentry evil-collection-hackernews
hackernews evil-collection-notmuch notmuch notmuch-tree notmuch-jump
notmuch-hello notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua
notmuch-message notmuch-draft notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address
notmuch-company notmuch-parser notmuch-wash coolj goto-addr icalendar
diary-lib diary-loaddefs notmuch-tag notmuch-lib notmuch-compat message
sendmail yank-media rfc822 mml mailabbrev gmm-utils mm-view mml-smime
mml-sec smime gnutls dig mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode fussy flx affe
evil-collection-consult consult clang-format apheleia apheleia-rcs
apheleia-dp apheleia-formatters apheleia-utils apheleia-log
apheleia-formatter-context vimrc-mode gnuplot olivetti super-save
evil-collection-helpful helpful cc-langs trace cl-print
evil-collection-edebug edebug evil-collection-debug debug backtrace
info-look evil-collection-info info help-fns radix-tree
evil-collection-elisp-refs elisp-refs solidity-mode solidity-common
evil-collection-git-timemachine git-timemachine web-mode disp-table
evil-collection-go-mode go-mode find-file evil-collection-js2-mode
js2-mode etags fileloop zig-mode-autoloads reformatter-autoloads
empv-autoloads yasnippet-snippets-autoloads marginalia-autoloads
vertico-truncate-autoloads vertico-posframe-autoloads vertico-autoloads
lsp-uniteai-autoloads nix-ts-mode-autoloads go-translate-autoloads
alert-autoloads gntp-autoloads sdcv-autoloads telega-autoloads
tab-line-nerd-icons-autoloads keycast-autoloads rust-mode-autoloads
cargo-autoloads toml-autoloads rg-autoloads writeroom-mode-autoloads
nov-autoloads esxml-autoloads kv-autoloads ultra-scroll-autoloads
pdf-tools-autoloads org-sliced-images-autoloads
consult-org-roam-autoloads org-roam-autoloads org-journal-autoloads
org-download-autoloads org-modern-autoloads orderless-autoloads
mu4e-autoloads cyphejor-autoloads rfc-mode-autoloads
string-inflection-autoloads webpaste-autoloads systemd-autoloads
minuet-autoloads pr-review-autoloads forge-autoloads closql-autoloads
emacsql-autoloads ghub-autoloads treepy-autoloads lsp-java-autoloads
dap-mode-autoloads bui-autoloads lsp-treemacs-autoloads
lsp-docker-autoloads yaml-autoloads lsp-pyright-autoloads
consult-lsp-autoloads lsp-ui-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads
groovy-mode-autoloads imenu-list-autoloads hungry-delete-autoloads
hide-comnt-autoloads minibuffer-header-autoloads gptel-quick-autoloads
gptel-autoloads gotest-autoloads fzf-autoloads
flycheck-golangci-lint-autoloads flycheck-clj-kondo-autoloads
pos-tip-autoloads consult-flycheck-autoloads flycheck-rust-autoloads
flycheck-posframe-autoloads flycheck-autoloads evil-anzu-autoloads
anzu-autoloads engine-mode-autoloads ement-autoloads
taxy-magit-section-autoloads taxy-autoloads embark-consult-autoloads
embark-autoloads ellama-autoloads llm-autoloads
plz-event-source-autoloads plz-media-type-autoloads plz-autoloads
symex-autoloads tree-sitter-autoloads tsc-autoloads lispy-autoloads
iedit-autoloads swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads zoutline-autoloads
evil-cleverparens-autoloads smartparens-autoloads combobulate-autoloads
combobulate-go combobulate-json combobulate-yaml combobulate-css
combobulate-js-ts combobulate-python combobulate-html combobulate-toml
combobulate-cursor multiple-cursors mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-edit-lines
mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-mark-more sgml-mode mc-cycle-cursors
multiple-cursors-core combobulate-query savehist evil-collection-scheme
scheme combobulate-ui combobulate-display combobulate-ztree
combobulate-envelope combobulate-manipulation evil-collection-python
python combobulate-procedure combobulate-navigation combobulate-misc
combobulate-setup tempo combobulate-interface combobulate-settings
combobulate-rules elisp-def-autoloads elfeed-tube-mpv-autoloads
elfeed-tube-autoloads elfeed-autoloads eee-autoloads
dired-git-info-autoloads dired-hacks-autoloads dired-preview-autoloads
diredfl-autoloads diff-hl-autoloads cmake-mode-autoloads
consult-yasnippet-autoloads yasnippet-capf-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads
cape-autoloads kind-icon-autoloads svg-lib-autoloads
corfu-terminal-autoloads popon-autoloads corfu-autoloads
copilot-autoloads copilot-chat-autoloads paredit-autoloads
clojure-ts-mode-autoloads cider-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads
queue-autoloads spinner-autoloads sesman-autoloads
chatgpt-shell-autoloads shell-maker-autoloads breadcrumb-autoloads
bookmark-in-project-autoloads bookmark+-autoloads babashka-autoloads
parseedn-autoloads parseclj-autoloads aider-autoloads
mediawiki-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads treemacs-magit-autoloads
magit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads nerd-icons-ibuffer-autoloads
treemacs-nerd-icons-autoloads treemacs-autoloads pfuture-autoloads
cfrs-autoloads cnfonts-autoloads burly-autoloads compile-multi-autoloads
form-feed-st-autoloads google-this-autoloads echo-bar-autoloads
zoom-autoloads fcitx-autoloads eat-autoloads vterm-autoloads
chatgpt-autoloads polymode-autoloads ox-reveal-autoloads
htmlize-autoloads wordreference-autoloads explain-pause-mode-autoloads
weather-metno-autoloads display-wttr-autoloads kdeconnect-autoloads
emms-autoloads crux-autoloads pest-mode-autoloads popwin-autoloads
modus-themes-autoloads blackboard-theme-autoloads
standard-themes-autoloads nimbus-theme-autoloads tok-theme-autoloads
danneskjold-theme-autoloads srcery-theme-autoloads
subatomic256-theme-autoloads iscroll-autoloads xml+-autoloads
multiple-cursors-autoloads evil-textobj-tree-sitter-autoloads
evil-numbers-autoloads ctable-autoloads line-reminder-autoloads
fringe-helper-autoloads ov-autoloads solarized-theme-autoloads
sqlup-mode-autoloads bm-autoloads zen-mode-autoloads sly-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads highlight-defined-autoloads
base16-theme-autoloads idea-darkula-theme-autoloads
hybrid-reverse-theme-autoloads material-theme-autoloads
doom-themes-autoloads nyan-mode-autoloads organic-green-theme-autoloads
inkpot-theme-autoloads github-dark-vscode-theme-autoloads
almost-mono-themes-autoloads cyberpunk-theme-autoloads
soothe-theme-autoloads zenburn-theme-autoloads mindre-theme-autoloads
kaolin-themes-autoloads tron-legacy-theme-autoloads
wildcharm-theme-autoloads atom-one-dark-theme-autoloads
parchment-theme-autoloads autothemer-autoloads
visual-fill-column-autoloads transpose-frame-autoloads
gameoflife-autoloads docker-autoloads dockerfile-mode-autoloads
emacs-everywhere-autoloads cus-dir-autoloads makefile-executor-autoloads
dumb-jump-autoloads popup-autoloads bing-dict-autoloads
hl-todo-autoloads atom-dark-theme-autoloads ef-themes-autoloads
uwu-theme-autoloads vagrant-autoloads ag-autoloads alarm-clock-autoloads
pinentry-autoloads hackernews-autoloads notmuch-autoloads
fussy-autoloads flx-autoloads affe-autoloads consult-autoloads
clang-format-autoloads apheleia-autoloads elisp-autofmt-autoloads
vimrc-mode-autoloads mpv-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads
mermaid-mode-autoloads atomic-chrome-autoloads websocket-autoloads
restore-point-autoloads ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads
olivetti-autoloads super-save-autoloads helpful-autoloads
elisp-refs-autoloads solidity-mode-autoloads git-timemachine-autoloads
web-mode-autoloads adoc-mode-autoloads go-mode-autoloads
js2-mode-autoloads rust-playground-autoloads evil-collection-which-key
which-key super-hint-xref super-hint-rg super-hint evil-collection-xref
xref evil-collection-rg rg piper ob-shell ob-gnuplot ob-C
evil-collection-org org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-src evil-collection-sh-script sh-script executable
ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-version org-cycle org-table ol
org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs org-compat org-macs
molecule-mode lsp hyperbole gptel-manual-complete evil-collection-gptel
gptel windmove erc erc-backend erc-networks erc-common erc-compat
erc-loaddefs evil-collection-ediff ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult
ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util dired-x
consult-ripgrep-all server evil-collection-eww eww vtable mule-util
url-queue epa-file evil-collection-epa epa epg rfc6068 epg-config
saveplace recentf tree-widget winner edit-list refine loop list-utils
evil-collection-leetcode leetcode derived log4e aio mm-url
evil-collection-gnus gnus nnheader gnus-util range let-alist prompts
file-info browse-at-remote f image-roll evil-collection-image image-mode
exif toc-mode rst scratch sql evil-collection-view view
persistent-scratch exercism persist async-await iter2 generator promise
url-http url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr url-gw nsm promise-rejection-tracking promise-finally
promise-done promise-es6-extensions promise-core async request
mailheader mail-utils a indent-bars evil-collection-outline noutline
outline mode-line-bell powerthesaurus jeison dash s
evil-collection-ripgrep ripgrep evil-collection-wgrep wgrep
evil-collection-grep grep evil-collection-vlf vlf vlf-base vlf-tune
gptai ctrlf hl-line nerd-icons-completion nerd-icons nerd-icons-faces
nerd-icons-data nerd-icons-data-mdicon nerd-icons-data-flicon
nerd-icons-data-codicon nerd-icons-data-devicon nerd-icons-data-sucicon
nerd-icons-data-wicon nerd-icons-data-faicon nerd-icons-data-powerline
nerd-icons-data-octicon nerd-icons-data-pomicon nerd-icons-data-ipsicon
disable-mouse mingus libmpdee evil-collection-mpdel mpdel mpdel-browser
libmpdel-directory mpdel-playlist mpdel-tablist mpdel-song mpdel-core
navigel evil-collection-bookmark bookmark evil-collection-tablist
tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local find-func cedet
libmpdel tq time-stamp posframe esup esup-child benchmark
ssh-config-mode jq-mode json-mode json-snatcher js c-ts-common treesit
evil-collection-imenu imenu cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs evil-collection-yaml-mode
yaml-mode toml-mode conf-mode align highlight facemenu nix-mode ffap
smie nix-repl nix-shell nix-store evil-collection-magit-section
magit-section cursor-sensor llama nix-log nix-instantiate nix-shebang
nix-format nix sudo-edit tramp trampver tramp-integration tramp-message
tramp-compat shell pcomplete parse-time iso8601 time-date tramp-loaddefs
evil-collection-devdocs devdocs mathjax evil-terminal-cursor-changer
evil-visualstar evil-commentary evil-commentary-integration
evil-collection-evil-mc evil-mc evil-mc-command-execute
evil-mc-command-record evil-mc-cursor-make evil-mc-region
evil-mc-cursor-state evil-mc-undo evil-mc-vars evil-mc-known-commands
evil-mc-common evil-exchange evil-lion evil-args smartscan timeout ess
ess-utils ess-custom evil-collection-unimpaired evil-collection-vc-git
evil-collection-tabulated-list evil-collection-tab-bar
evil-collection-simple evil-collection-replace
evil-collection-process-menu evil-collection-package-menu
evil-collection-minibuffer evil-collection-man evil-collection-kmacro
evil-collection-indent evil-collection-help evil-collection-flymake
evil-collection-elisp-mode evil-collection-eldoc evil-collection-elpaca
evil-collection-dired evil-collection-diff-mode evil-collection-custom
evil-collection-compile evil-collection-comint evil-collection-calendar
evil-collection-buff-menu evil-collection annalist sqlite3 sqlite3-api
treebundel vc-git diff-mode track-changes files-x git-link dired
dired-loaddefs texfrag face-remap shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file puny
svg xml dom preview latex latex-flymake flymake project compile
text-property-search comint ansi-osc tex-ispell tex-style tex crm
texmathp auctex display-line-numbers elec-pair lisp-mnt package
browse-url xdg url-handlers xterm-color edit-list-autoloads
refine-autoloads list-utils-autoloads loop-autoloads leetcode-autoloads
aio-autoloads log4e-autoloads prompts-autoloads file-info-autoloads
hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads browse-at-remote-autoloads
image-roll-autoloads saveplace-pdf-view-autoloads pdfgrep-autoloads
toc-mode-autoloads scratch-autoloads persistent-scratch-autoloads
exercism-autoloads a-autoloads request-autoloads async-autoloads
async-await-autoloads promise-autoloads iter2-autoloads
persist-autoloads indent-bars-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads
rainbow-mode-autoloads mode-line-bell-autoloads powerthesaurus-autoloads
hydra lv jeison-autoloads ripgrep-autoloads wgrep-autoloads
vlf-autoloads gptai-autoloads popper-autoloads ctrlf-autoloads
nerd-icons-dired-autoloads nerd-icons-completion-autoloads
nerd-icons-autoloads disable-mouse-autoloads mingus-autoloads
libmpdee-autoloads mpdel-autoloads libmpdel-autoloads navigel-autoloads
tablist-autoloads posframe-autoloads esup-autoloads quickrun-autoloads
ht-autoloads ssh-config-mode-autoloads jq-mode-autoloads
json-mode-autoloads json-snatcher-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
toml-mode-autoloads symbol-overlay-autoloads
highlight-escape-sequences-autoloads highlight-autoloads
highlight-numbers-autoloads parent-mode-autoloads nix-mode-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads llama-autoloads sudo-edit-autoloads
attrap-autoloads f-autoloads dash-autoloads s-autoloads
devdocs-autoloads mathjax-autoloads
evil-terminal-cursor-changer-autoloads evil-surround-autoloads
evil-visualstar-autoloads evil-commentary-autoloads evil-mc-autoloads
evil-exchange-autoloads evil-lion-autoloads evil-args-autoloads
smartscan-autoloads timeout-autoloads ess-autoloads
info-colors-autoloads el-patch-autoloads el-patch el-patch-stub
evil-collection-autoloads annalist-autoloads sqlite3-autoloads
treebundel-autoloads git-link-autoloads texfrag-autoloads
auctex-autoloads tex-site xterm-color-autoloads ispell man ansi-color
autorevert filenotify cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs advice evil
evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands reveal evil-jumps
evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex evil-macros
evil-repeat evil-states evil-core comp comp-cstr comp-run comp-common rx
evil-common thingatpt rect evil-vars ring undo-fu goto-chg
evil-autoloads undo-fu-autoloads goto-chg-autoloads transient pcase
format-spec transient-autoloads general memoize
sanityinc-tomorrow-bright-theme color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow color
minions compat general-autoloads memoize-autoloads
color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow-autoloads minions-autoloads edmacro
kmacro vc vc-dispatcher cl-extra help-mode elpaca-use-package
use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core
elpaca-use-package-autoloads elpaca-log elpaca-ui elpaca-menu-elpa
elpaca-menu-melpa url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x
map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars mailcap elpaca-menu-org
elpaca warnings elpaca-process elpaca-autoloads early-init cus-edit pp
cus-load icons wid-edit cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv
eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/pgtk-win pgtk-win term/common-win touch-screen
pgtk-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer
nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo gtk pgtk lcms2 multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process
tty-child-frames native-compile mps emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 24 0 0) (symbols 56 0 0) (strings 40 0 0) (string-bytes 1 0)
  (vectors 24 0) (vector-slots 8 0 0) (floats 24 0 0) (intervals 64 0 0)
  (buffers 1000 0))

--