Subject: [PATCH 0/4] Fixes for gnome-shell-extension-gsconnect

From: aurtzy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2025 18:21:48 -0500

Hello!

This patch series addresses issues with GSConnect generally not working.

I've been mainly testing this on the gnome-team branch (no relation to
the issues, which have been present in master), but I can confirm that
these patches don't break the main branch (guix pull still works), and
gnome-shell-extension-gsconnect still builds there.

Cheers,

aurtzy

aurtzy (4):
  gnu: gnome-shell-extension-gsconnect: Fix search path patching.
  gnu: gnome-shell-extension-gsconnect: Wrap gsconnect-preferences.
  gnu: gnome-shell-extension-gsconnect: Patch shebangs with gjs.
  gnu: gnome-shell-extension-gsconnect: Fix paths in additional desktop
    file.

 gnu/packages/gnome-xyz.scm | 45 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------
 1 file changed, 34 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)

base-commit: 8bc831325a905dbd9015739b58e3a5138d2217da
-- 
2.48.1