Subject: [bug#76570] [PATCH 0/6] Update kodi to 21.2

From: André Batista <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2025 19:24:59 -0300

Hi Guix,

This patch series updates Kodi to version 21.2.  In order to do so, it
was necessary to add libudfread and update crossguid, libdvd*/kodi,
besides the usual adjustments to the updated package definition.

Cheers!

André Batista (6):
  gnu: Add libudfread.
  gnu: crossguid: Update to ca1bf4b810e2d188d04cb6286f957008ee1b7681.
  gnu: libdvdnav/kodi: Update to 6.1.1.
  gnu: libdvdread/kodi: Update to 6.1.3.
  gnu: libdvdcss/kodi: Update to 1.4.3.
  gnu: kodi: Update to 21.2.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   1 -
 gnu/packages/file-systems.scm                 |  25 ++++
 gnu/packages/kodi.scm                         | 110 ++++++++++--------
 .../patches/kodi-mesa-eglchromium.patch       |  56 ---------
 4 files changed, 84 insertions(+), 108 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/kodi-mesa-eglchromium.patch

base-commit: 8bc831325a905dbd9015739b58e3a5138d2217da
-- 
2.48.1