Subject: bug#76551: closed (Re: bug#76551: 31.0.50; Missing space in minibuffer `sudo' password)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2025 09:49:02 +0000

Your bug report

#76551: 31.0.50; Missing space in minibuffer `sudo' password

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
76551: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=76551
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#76551: 31.0.50; Missing space in minibuffer `sudo' password
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Rudolf Adamkovič <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2025 11:48:24 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Rudolf Adamkovič <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2025 15:11:25 +0100
> 
> Visuwesh <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> > The prompt is from `sudo'.  comint-watch-for-password-prompt, which is
> > in comint-output-filter-functions, turns the password prompt in
> > *testing* buffer to read-passwd call.
> 
> Thank you for locating the problem.
> 
> Eli, how about the attached patch?

Thanks, installed on the master branch, and closing the bug.

Subject: 31.0.50; Missing space in minibuffer `sudo' password
From: Rudolf Adamkovič <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2025 14:43:02 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

DESCRIPTION:

  In Emacs,

    minibuffer prompts are always suffixed with the space character,

  for example:
  
    Find file: ~/...
              |
              +------------ space
  
  but this is not the case with `sudo':
  
    Password:******
             |
             +------------- missing space

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

  1. Launch `emacs -Q'.
  2. Evaluate the following sexp:
  
     (let ((buffer-name "*testing*"))
       (let ((compilation-buffer-name-function (lambda (mode) buffer-name)))
         (compile "sudo echo 1" t)))

EXPECTED RESULT:

  Emacs prompts the user in the minibuffer with "Password: ".

ACTUAL RESULT:

  Emacs prompts the user in the minibuffer with "Password:".

Thank you for your time.

Rudy

In GNU Emacs 31.0.50 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin24.3.0, NS
 appkit-2575.40 Version 15.3.1 (Build 24D70)) of 2025-02-23 built on
 Rudolfs-MacBook-Air.local
Repository revision: ae8522af41bb67bf417b94ed54146a43fe2150ec
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2575
System Description:  macOS 15.3.1

Configured using:
 'configure --with-json --with-tree-sitter --with-sqlite3
 --with-native-compilation=aot'

Configured features:
ACL GLIB GNUTLS LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY KQUEUE NS
PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP
XIM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: notmuch-show

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  global-hi-lock-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  corfu-history-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  vertico-multiform-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  openwith-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  pixel-scroll-precision-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  global-goto-address-mode: t
  goto-address-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  context-menu-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/rudy/.emacs.d/elpa/ef-themes-1.9.0/theme-loaddefs hides /Users/rudy/.emacs.d/elpa/modus-themes-20250220.647/theme-loaddefs
/Users/rudy/.emacs.d/elpa/ef-themes-1.9.0/theme-loaddefs hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/theme-loaddefs
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/oc hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-irc
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-forth
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/org-persist hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-persist
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eww
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-man hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-man
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-num
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-rmail
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-groovy
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/oc-biblatex hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/org-refile hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-refile
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shell
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/oc-basic hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-basic
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sed
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-goto
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eshell
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lint
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-mhe
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach-git
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/oc-natbib hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-natbib
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-tempo
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-w3m
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-doi hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-doi
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/org-fold-core hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-fold-core
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-julia hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-julia
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lua
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/oc-csl hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-csl
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-gnus
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-docview
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/oc-bibtex hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-duration
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-keys
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-info
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eshell
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-koma-letter hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/org hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/org-fold hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-fold
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/org-cycle hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-cycle
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-processing
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/org-element-ast hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element-ast
~/org/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /Users/rudy/org/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug notmuch notmuch-tree notmuch-jump
notmuch-hello notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua
notmuch-message notmuch-draft notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address
notmuch-company notmuch-parser notmuch-wash coolj icalendar diary-lib
diary-loaddefs notmuch-tag notmuch-lib notmuch-version notmuch-compat
cl-print tramp-androidsu tramp-adb tramp-archive tramp-cache time-stamp
tramp-container tramp-ftp tramp-gvfs tramp-sh pulse color grep
tramp-cmds misearch multi-isearch json-mode json-snatcher js c-ts-common
lua-mode slime apropos arc-mode archive-mode hyperspec whitespace
make-mode cape geiser-mode geiser-xref geiser-compile geiser-guile tramp
trampver tramp-integration tramp-message tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs
info-look transient geiser-debug geiser-repl geiser-image geiser-capf
geiser-doc geiser-menu geiser-autodoc geiser-edit etags fileloop
geiser-completion geiser-eval geiser-connection tq geiser-syntax
geiser-log geiser-popup scheme sql-indent sql view ebnf-mode org-goto
conf-mode eglot tree-widget external-completion jsonrpc xref diff ert pp
debug backtrace imenu ruby-mode mm-archive network-stream url-http
url-gw nsm url-cache url-auth plantuml-mode latex latex-flymake
tex-ispell tex-style tex crm texmathp auctex citar-org oc-csl citeproc
citeproc-itemgetters citeproc-cite citeproc-biblatex citeproc-bibtex
citeproc-subbibs citeproc-sort citeproc-name citeproc-formatters
citeproc-proc citeproc-disamb citeproc-itemdata
citeproc-generic-elements citeproc-macro citeproc-choose citeproc-date
citeproc-number rst citeproc-context citeproc-prange citeproc-style
citeproc-locale citeproc-term f citeproc-rt citeproc-lib citeproc-s s
let-alist queue dash oc-basic tex-mode citar-capf citar citar-file
citar-cache citar-format parsebib org-indent image-file image-converter
disp-table org-element org-persist org-id org-refile avl-tree generator
ol-eww eww vtable url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info
ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls
dig ol-docview doc-view image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m
ol-doi org-link-doi vc-git shortdoc files-x char-fold
display-fill-column-indicator comp-run flyspell ispell diminish hl-line
diff-hl log-view log-edit add-log pcvs-util vc-dir ewoc diff-mode
track-changes pdf-loader marginalia hi-lock corfu-history corfu
vertico-multiform vertico paredit edmacro kmacro openwith hl-todo
modus-operandi-tinted-theme modus-themes orderless package-vc vc
vc-dispatcher lisp-mnt finder-inf fortune smtpmail display-line-numbers
pixel-scroll cua-base comp comp-cstr cl-extra comp-common delsel
goto-addr cap-words superword subword saveplace flymake compile warnings
autorevert filenotify savehist bug-reference ob-org ob-lisp org-clock
ls-lisp ob-plantuml ob-lua ob-dot ob-latex ob-java ob-R ob-C cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs ob-scheme geiser-impl help-fns radix-tree help-mode
geiser-custom geiser-base geiser ob-clojure ob-makefile ob-sqlite ob-sql
ob-shell shell ob-python python project compat org ob ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src easy-mmode sh-script smie
treesit executable ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-osc
ansi-color ring org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities noutline
outline org-element-ast inline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle
org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs thingatpt
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku
url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo parse-time iso8601
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail yank-media puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived jka-compr epg rfc6068
epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus
nnheader gnus-util text-property-search time-date mail-utils range
mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit org-version org-compat org-macs format-spec
auctex-autoloads tex-site avy-autoloads bbdb-autoloads blacken-autoloads
bnf-mode-autoloads cape-autoloads chess-autoloads cider-autoloads
citar-autoloads citeproc-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads
code-cells-autoloads corfu-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
diff-hl-autoloads diminish-autoloads drepl-autoloads
comint-mime-autoloads ebnf-mode-autoloads ef-themes-autoloads
elfeed-tube-mpv-autoloads elfeed-tube-autoloads aio-autoloads
elfeed-autoloads ement-autoloads emms-autoloads ess-autoloads
f-autoloads geiser-guile-autoloads geiser-autoloads gptel-autoloads
graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads hl-todo-autoloads htmlize-autoloads
indent-bars-autoloads json-mode-autoloads rx json-snatcher-autoloads
kotlin-mode-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads magit-autoloads pcase
marginalia-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads mathjax-autoloads
mentor-autoloads async-autoloads modus-themes-autoloads mpv-autoloads
openwith-autoloads orderless-autoloads org-drill-autoloads
paredit-autoloads parsebib-autoloads parseedn-autoloads
parseclj-autoloads password-store-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads
persist-autoloads plantuml-mode-autoloads dash-autoloads plz-autoloads
queue-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads s-autoloads sesman-autoloads
slime-autoloads macrostep-autoloads spinner-autoloads
sql-indent-autoloads sqlup-mode-autoloads string-inflection-autoloads
svg-lib-autoloads swift-mode-autoloads tablist-autoloads
taxy-magit-section-autoloads taxy-autoloads magit-section-autoloads
llama-autoloads telega-autoloads tempel-autoloads url-scgi-autoloads
vertico-autoloads visual-fill-column-autoloads vterm-autoloads info
with-editor-autoloads xml-rpc-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads package
browse-url xdg url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads kqueue cocoa ns lcms2
multi-tty make-network-process tty-child-frames native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 3602921 200202) (symbols 48 59520 3) (strings 32 532656 31761)
 (string-bytes 1 21884238) (vectors 16 204687) (vector-slots 8 3107912 324633)
 (floats 8 684 1453) (intervals 56 353852 14245) (buffers 992 45))

-- 
"Chop your own wood and it will warm you twice."
--- Henry Ford; Francis Kinloch, 1819; Henry David Thoreau, 1854

Rudolf Adamkovič <[email-masked]> [he/him]
http://adamkovic.org