Subject: bug#76517: 31.0.50; feature/igc 6ff509af3d31 crash on Wayland KDE, (with -g3

From: Eval Exec <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2025 23:22:27 +0800

It's :
#("22:29:40 现在是晚上 23 点30分，我的笔记本电池电量有 14我中间使用 充电宝给电脑冲了一次电。还行。。。" 0 9
(wrap-prefix #("*** " 0 1 (face org-indent) 1 4 (face org-indent))
line-prefix #("*" 0 1 (face org-indent)) face
exec/breadcrumb-custom-face fontified t) 9 36 (wrap-prefix #("*** " 0
1 (face org-indent) 1 4 (face org-indent)) line-prefix #("*" 0 1 (face
org-indent)) face exec/breadcrumb-custom-face fontified t) 36 59
(wrap-prefix #("*** " 0 1 (face org-indent) 1 4 (face org-indent))
line-prefix #("*" 0 1 (face org-indent)) face
exec/breadcrumb-custom-face fontified t))

On Mon, Feb 24, 2025 at 11:20 PM Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> > From: Eval Exec <[email-masked]>
> > Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2025 21:58:28 +0800
> > Cc: [email-masked]
> >
> > Yes, it's header-line:
> > header-line-format is a buffer-local variable defined in buffer.c.
> >
> > Value in #<buffer 2025.org>
> > ((:eval (breadcrumb--header-line)) "")
>
> And what does that produce if you evaluate it:
>
>   M-: (format-mode-line header-line-format) RET
>
> in that buffer?