Subject: Re: [bug#76503] [GCD] Migrating repositories, issues, and patches to Codeberg

From: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2025 15:40:55 +0100

On 2025-02-27 01:44, Arun Isaac wrote:

> Hi Ludo,
>
>> First, thank you and Ricardo for mumi.  I didn’t write a single line of
>> it but I certainly encouraged it, enjoyed it (the version you deployed
>> yesterday or so is super nice, BTW!), and for a long time saw it as the
>> key to providing a good contributor experience “to those who don’t like
>> email”.
>
> Thank you, I appreciate it. :-) I have more improvements (filtering
> issues by team, for instance) in the pipeline, and will probably deploy
> them in another week or so.

TY!

Just a light comment on improvements, since I talked about that at Guix
Paris recently.  One of the things is also the improvements on the
GNU/Debbugs side.  On sourcehut, the server is able to recognise a patch
series / thread despite git send-email sending everything at once, since
the Message-ID contains the patch number in the series.

Is there someone working on that side? Would be weird if not, more than
5 years after Sourcehut has started.

FYI, I'm delving into both piem and emacs-git-email with 4 bugs sent
upstream (2 fixed already, 2 in the process).  They are great tools, but
I've felt like many frustrated because of their lack of polish.  Will
keep this up in the coming months.

-- 
Best regards,
Nicolas Graves