Subject: [bug#76503] [GCD] Migrating repositories, issues, and patches to Codeberg

From: Hartmut Goebel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2025 20:31:24 +0100

Am 07.03.25 um 17:01 schrieb Felix Lechner via Development of GNU Guix 
and the GNU System distribution.:
> There could be.  I mated Debbugs with Public Inbox.
>
> My system scans Debbugs for changes [1] but does not yet maintain
> inboxes by bug number.  The information is available via the NNTP news
> protocol, for example with the Gnus configuration below.  People could
> subscribe to bugs via a news reader and reduce their mail load.

Interesting solution. Glad that it works for you.

Anyhow it basically just moves from an email inbox to a news inbox. It's 
still based on (email) messages, inheriting all the issues from there 
(see e.g. Leo's description 
<https://yhetil.org/guix/[email-masked]/>).

-- 
Regards
Hartmut Goebel

| Hartmut Goebel          | [email-masked]               |
| www.crazy-compilers.com | compilers which you thought are impossible |