Subject: Re: [bug#76503] [GCD] Migrating repositories, issues, and patches to Codeberg

From: Simon Tournier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2025 11:59:28 +0100

Hi,

On Sun, 09 Mar 2025 at 08:48, 45mg <[email-masked]> wrote:

> https://codeberg.org/forgejo-contrib/delightful-forgejo#clients
> https://github.com/magit/forge
>
> I haven't tried these, and no doubt there will be shortcomings.

Maybe you should. :-)

For instance, magit-forge does not work with Codeberg although their
documentation says so.  Well, neither Ludo or I have succeeded in
configuring it, although we asked advice on Mastodon [1,2].

For the rest, I would not repeat [3,4]. :-)

Cheers,
simon

PS: Without any willing to be harsh, if I might, in order to keep the
    discussion fruitful, I would refrain to raise speculations and
    instead strive on arguments backed by experience.  Somehow, let
    avoid to oppose pure personal feelings and instead share various
    angles or perspectives with the hope to get a common understanding.

--

1: https://toot.aquilenet.fr/@civodul/113560896535810894
2: https://social.sciences.re/@zimoun/113561826489905430

3: Re: bug#76503: [GCD] Migrating repositories, issues, and patches to Codeberg
Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Tue, 04 Mar 2025 20:22:59 +0900
id:[email-masked]
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2025-03
https://yhetil.org/guix/[email-masked]

4: Re: bug#76503: [GCD] Migrating repositories, issues, and patches to Codeberg
Simon Tournier <[email-masked]>
Thu, 06 Mar 2025 18:39:56 +0100
id:[email-masked]
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2025-03
https://yhetil.org/guix/[email-masked]