Subject: [bug#76503] [GCD] Migrating repositories, issues, and patches to Codeberg

From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2025 17:18:56 +0100

Felix,

> On Fri, Mar 07 2025, Ricardo Wurmus wrote:
>
>> I'd rather work on Guix.
>
> Then why is there a backlog of bugs?

This is such an odd thing to ask, I cannot convince myself that 
it's a
serious question asked in good faith.  Surely you are not 
suggesting
that my desire to work on Guix rather than doing sysadmin work or
hacking on infrastructure (which I *have* in fact been doing for 
years
in service of the Guix project, even if you might be unaware of 
it)
would be sufficient in reducing the backlog of bugs?

> I only see a group of software developers unable to close more 
> bugs than
> are being opened.
>
> It's not because of technical limitations [...]

I don't know how you can make this claim with confidence.  You 
are, of
course, welcome to reject my experience here, but (like your 
question
above) that's a really odd way of conducting yourself in a 
discussion.

-- 
Ricardo