Subject: bug#76439: [PATCH] Specify 'tab-bar-history-mode' in 'winner-mode' docstring

From: Robert Pluim <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2025 10:26:46 +0100

>>>>> On Fri, 21 Feb 2025 09:43:58 +0200, Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> said:
    >> 
    >> If you indent to use `tab-bar-mode' with `winner-mode', we recommend
    >> to use `tab-bar-history-mode' instead which provides tab-specific
    >> window configuration history and is better behaved when
    >> `tab-bar-mode' is turned on.
    >> 
    >> ?

    Eli> SGTM, thanks.

Grammar/gerund alert:

    If you indent to use `tab-bar-mode' with `winner-mode', we recommend
    using `tab-bar-history-mode' instead, which provides tab-specific
    window configuration history, and is better behaved when
    `tab-bar-mode' is turned on.

(Iʼd even be tempted to use ';' instead of the second ',', and replace
'which' with 'it')

Robert
--