Subject: [PATCH 3/3] gnu: linux-libre: Update to 6.13.

From: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2025 20:08:52 -0500

* gnu/packages/linux.scm (linux-libre-version, linux-libre-gnu-revision,
linux-libre-pristine-source, linux-libre-source, linux-libre): Use the
6.13 release series.

Change-Id: Ifde10c27abc419a515f69185d6fecf24ade88691
---
 gnu/packages/linux.scm | 10 +++++-----
 1 file changed, 5 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/linux.scm b/gnu/packages/linux.scm
index 95ad85ce1c..a92c1fbcb9 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/linux.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/linux.scm
@@ -1167,11 +1167,11 @@ (define-public linux-libre-6.12
                        "aarch64-linux" "powerpc64le-linux" "riscv64-linux")
                      #:configuration-file kernel-config))
 
-(define-public linux-libre-version         linux-libre-6.12-version)
-(define-public linux-libre-gnu-revision    linux-libre-6.12-gnu-revision)
-(define-public linux-libre-pristine-source linux-libre-6.12-pristine-source)
-(define-public linux-libre-source          linux-libre-6.12-source)
-(define-public linux-libre                 linux-libre-6.12)
+(define-public linux-libre-version         linux-libre-6.13-version)
+(define-public linux-libre-gnu-revision    linux-libre-6.13-gnu-revision)
+(define-public linux-libre-pristine-source linux-libre-6.13-pristine-source)
+(define-public linux-libre-source          linux-libre-6.13-source)
+(define-public linux-libre                 linux-libre-6.13)
 
 (define-public linux-libre-6.6
   (make-linux-libre* linux-libre-6.6-version
-- 
2.47.1