Subject: Re: [bug#76400] [PATCH 0/3] gnu: plasma: Add missing packages.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2025 23:19:01 +0900

Hi,

Sughosha <[email-masked]> writes:

> This patchset adds missing packages to plasma package, missing packages
> providing system dbus services to plasma-dbus-service service and missing
> packages providing polkit actions to plasma-polkit-settings service.
>
> Sughosha (3):
>   gnu: plasma: Add missing packages.
>   services: plasma-dbus-service: Add missing packages.
>   services: plasma-polkit-settings: Add missing packages.

Could you add a new commit ordering the list of packages, and then
rebase the above on top, making sure to preserve the lexcographical
ordering?

When done please send a v2!

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim