Subject: bug#76383: closed (Re: bug#76383: guix time-machine: Failure to compute derivation)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2025 13:14:02 +0000

Your bug report

#76383: guix time-machine: Failure to compute derivation

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
76383: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=76383
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#76383: guix time-machine: Failure to compute derivation
From: Andreas Enge <[email-masked]>
To: Simon Tournier <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], David <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2025 15:13:38 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Notice also this:
substitute: warning: ACL for archive imports seems to be uninitialized,
substitutes may be unavailable

So it looks like your system does not authorise our substitute server,
and as Simon noticed, the place from which Guix ends up downloading the
source code of gnutls serves a file with a different hash.

I am closing this as probably not a bug in Guix.

Andreas

Subject: guix time-machine: Failure to compute derivation
From: David <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2025 11:32:32 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Encountered this while performing a guix build of Bitcoin Core 
(https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin)
using the project's `guix-build` script. 
(https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/blob/9da0820ec55e136d5213bf5bb90c36499debc034/contrib/guix/guix-build)

The beginning of the logs are not from guix, but I've included them for 
the sake of completeness:

$ ./contrib/guix/guix-build
Found macOS SDK at 
'/bitcoin/depends/SDKs/Xcode-15.0-15A240d-extracted-SDK-with-libcxx-headers', 
using...
Checking that we can connect to the guix-daemon...

Hint: If this hangs, you may want to try turning your guix-daemon off and on
       again.

make: Entering directory '/bitcoin/depends'
Fetching boost_1_81_0.tar.gz from 
https://archives.boost.io/release/1.81.0/source/
   % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time Time  Current
                                  Dload  Upload   Total   Spent Left  Speed
100  133M  100  133M    0     0  58.2M      0  0:00:02  0:00:02 --:--:-- 
58.2M
/bitcoin/depends/work/download/boost-1.81.0/boost_1_81_0.tar.gz.temp: OK
Fetching libevent-2.1.12-stable.tar.gz from 
https://github.com/libevent/libevent/releases/download/release-2.1.12-stable/
   % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time Time  Current
                                  Dload  Upload   Total   Spent Left  Speed
   0     0    0     0    0     0      0      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- 
--:--:--     0
100 1075k  100 1075k    0     0  2752k      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 
2752k
/bitcoin/depends/work/download/libevent-2.1.12-stable/libevent-2.1.12-stable.tar.gz.temp: 
OK
Fetching qtbase-everywhere-opensource-src-5.15.14.tar.xz from 
https://download.qt.io/official_releases/qt/5.15/5.15.14/submodules
   % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time Time  Current
                                  Dload  Upload   Total   Spent Left  Speed
100   297  100   297    0     0    374      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- 
--:--:--   374
100 48.5M  100 48.5M    0     0  15.8M      0  0:00:03  0:00:03 --:--:-- 
31.9M
/bitcoin/depends/work/download/qt-5.15.14/qtbase-everywhere-opensource-src-5.15.14.tar.xz.temp: 
OK
Fetching qttranslations-everywhere-opensource-src-5.15.14.tar.xz from 
https://download.qt.io/official_releases/qt/5.15/5.15.14/submodules
   % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time Time  Current
                                  Dload  Upload   Total   Spent Left  Speed
100   305  100   305    0     0    468      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- 
--:--:--   468
100 1588k  100 1588k    0     0  1246k      0  0:00:01  0:00:01 --:--:-- 
1246k
/bitcoin/depends/work/download/qt-5.15.14/qttranslations-everywhere-opensource-src-5.15.14.tar.xz.temp: 
OK
Fetching qttools-everywhere-opensource-src-5.15.14.tar.xz from 
https://download.qt.io/official_releases/qt/5.15/5.15.14/submodules
   % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time Time  Current
                                  Dload  Upload   Total   Spent Left  Speed
100   298  100   298    0     0    477      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- 
--:--:--   477
100 8681k  100 8681k    0     0  6041k      0  0:00:01  0:00:01 --:--:-- 
22.8M
/bitcoin/depends/work/download/qt-5.15.14/qttools-everywhere-opensource-src-5.15.14.tar.xz.temp: 
OK
Fetching expat-2.4.8.tar.xz from 
https://github.com/libexpat/libexpat/releases/download/R_2_4_8/
   % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time Time  Current
                                  Dload  Upload   Total   Spent Left  Speed
   0     0    0     0    0     0      0      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- 
--:--:--     0
100  443k  100  443k    0     0   779k      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- 
--:--:--  779k
/bitcoin/depends/work/download/expat-2.4.8/expat-2.4.8.tar.xz.temp: OK
Fetching libxcb-1.14.tar.xz from https://xcb.freedesktop.org/dist
   % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time Time  Current
                                  Dload  Upload   Total   Spent Left  Speed
100  429k  100  429k    0     0   714k      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- 
--:--:--  713k
/bitcoin/depends/work/download/libxcb-1.14/libxcb-1.14.tar.xz.temp: OK
Fetching xcb-proto-1.15.2.tar.xz from 
https://xorg.freedesktop.org/archive/individual/proto
   % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time Time  Current
                                  Dload  Upload   Total   Spent Left  Speed
100  144k  100  144k    0     0   257k      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- 
--:--:--  257k
/bitcoin/depends/work/download/xcb_proto-1.15.2/xcb-proto-1.15.2.tar.xz.temp: 
OK
Fetching libXau-1.0.9.tar.gz from 
https://xorg.freedesktop.org/releases/individual/lib/
   % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time Time  Current
                                  Dload  Upload   Total   Spent Left  Speed
100  384k  100  384k    0     0  1944k      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 
1953k
/bitcoin/depends/work/download/libXau-1.0.9/libXau-1.0.9.tar.gz.temp: OK
Fetching xproto-7.0.31.tar.gz from 
https://xorg.freedesktop.org/releases/individual/proto
   % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time Time  Current
                                  Dload  Upload   Total   Spent Left  Speed
100  359k  100  359k    0     0  1285k      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 
1288k
/bitcoin/depends/work/download/xproto-7.0.31/xproto-7.0.31.tar.gz.temp: OK
Fetching freetype-2.11.0.tar.xz from 
https://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/freetype
   % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time Time  Current
                                  Dload  Upload   Total   Spent Left  Speed
   0     0    0     0    0     0      0      0 --:--:--  0:00:01 
--:--:--     0
100 2203k  100 2203k    0     0   662k      0  0:00:03  0:00:03 --:--:-- 
1106k
/bitcoin/depends/work/download/freetype-2.11.0/freetype-2.11.0.tar.xz.temp: 
OK
Fetching fontconfig-2.12.6.tar.gz from 
https://www.freedesktop.org/software/fontconfig/release/
   % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time Time  Current
                                  Dload  Upload   Total   Spent Left  Speed
100 1882k  100 1882k    0     0  3513k      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 
3518k
/bitcoin/depends/work/download/fontconfig-2.12.6/fontconfig-2.12.6.tar.gz.temp: 
OK
Fetching libxkbcommon-0.8.4.tar.xz from https://xkbcommon.org/download/
   % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time Time  Current
                                  Dload  Upload   Total   Spent Left  Speed
100  633k  100  633k    0     0  1168k      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 
1168k
/bitcoin/depends/work/download/libxkbcommon-0.8.4/libxkbcommon-0.8.4.tar.xz.temp: 
OK
Fetching xcb-util-0.4.0.tar.gz from https://xcb.freedesktop.org/dist
   % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time Time  Current
                                  Dload  Upload   Total   Spent Left  Speed
100  354k  100  354k    0     0  1795k      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 
1799k
/bitcoin/depends/work/download/libxcb_util-0.4.0/xcb-util-0.4.0.tar.gz.temp: 
OK
Fetching xcb-util-renderutil-0.3.9.tar.gz from 
https://xcb.freedesktop.org/dist
   % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time Time  Current
                                  Dload  Upload   Total   Spent Left  Speed
100  349k  100  349k    0     0  1804k      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 
1810k
/bitcoin/depends/work/download/libxcb_util_render-0.3.9/xcb-util-renderutil-0.3.9.tar.gz.temp: 
OK
Fetching xcb-util-keysyms-0.4.0.tar.gz from https://xcb.freedesktop.org/dist
   % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time Time  Current
                                  Dload  Upload   Total   Spent Left  Speed
100  345k  100  345k    0     0  1694k      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 
1695k
/bitcoin/depends/work/download/libxcb_util_keysyms-0.4.0/xcb-util-keysyms-0.4.0.tar.gz.temp: 
OK
Fetching xcb-util-image-0.4.0.tar.gz from https://xcb.freedesktop.org/dist
   % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time Time  Current
                                  Dload  Upload   Total   Spent Left  Speed
100  391k  100  391k    0     0  2040k      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 
2049k
/bitcoin/depends/work/download/libxcb_util_image-0.4.0/xcb-util-image-0.4.0.tar.gz.temp: 
OK
Fetching xcb-util-wm-0.4.1.tar.gz from https://xcb.freedesktop.org/dist
   % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time Time  Current
                                  Dload  Upload   Total   Spent Left  Speed
100  386k  100  386k    0     0  2021k      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 
2013k
/bitcoin/depends/work/download/libxcb_util_wm-0.4.1/xcb-util-wm-0.4.1.tar.gz.temp: 
OK
Fetching qrencode-4.1.1.tar.gz from https://fukuchi.org/works/qrencode/
   % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time Time  Current
                                  Dload  Upload   Total   Spent Left  Speed
100  530k  100  530k    0     0  1915k      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 
1922k
/bitcoin/depends/work/download/qrencode-4.1.1/qrencode-4.1.1.tar.gz.temp: OK
Fetching db-4.8.30.NC.tar.gz from https://download.oracle.com/berkeley-db
   % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time Time  Current
                                  Dload  Upload   Total   Spent Left  Speed
100 21.7M  100 21.7M    0     0  50.7M      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 
50.7M
/bitcoin/depends/work/download/bdb-4.8.30/db-4.8.30.NC.tar.gz.temp: OK
Fetching sqlite-autoconf-3460100.tar.gz from https://sqlite.org/2024/
   % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time Time  Current
                                  Dload  Upload   Total   Spent Left  Speed
100 3189k  100 3189k    0     0  7520k      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 
7521k
/bitcoin/depends/work/download/sqlite-3460100/sqlite-autoconf-3460100.tar.gz.temp: 
OK
Fetching systemtap-4.8.tar.gz from 
https://sourceware.org/ftp/systemtap/releases/
   % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time Time  Current
                                  Dload  Upload   Total   Spent Left  Speed
100 5496k  100 5496k    0     0  3153k      0  0:00:01  0:00:01 --:--:-- 
3153k
/bitcoin/depends/work/download/systemtap-4.8/systemtap-4.8.tar.gz.temp: OK
Fetching zeromq-4.3.5.tar.gz from 
https://github.com/zeromq/libzmq/releases/download/v4.3.5/
   % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time Time  Current
                                  Dload  Upload   Total   Spent Left  Speed
   0     0    0     0    0     0      0      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- 
--:--:--     0
100 2470k  100 2470k    0     0  4799k      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 
4799k
/bitcoin/depends/work/download/zeromq-4.3.5/zeromq-4.3.5.tar.gz.temp: OK
make: Leaving directory '/bitcoin/depends'
make: Entering directory '/bitcoin/depends'
make: Leaving directory '/bitcoin/depends'
make: Entering directory '/bitcoin/depends'
make: Leaving directory '/bitcoin/depends'
make: Entering directory '/bitcoin/depends'
make: Leaving directory '/bitcoin/depends'
make: Entering directory '/bitcoin/depends'
make: Leaving directory '/bitcoin/depends'
make: Entering directory '/bitcoin/depends'
make: Leaving directory '/bitcoin/depends'
make: Entering directory '/bitcoin/depends'
make: Leaving directory '/bitcoin/depends'
make: Entering directory '/bitcoin/depends'
make: Leaving directory '/bitcoin/depends'
INFO: Building 096525e92cc2 for platform triple x86_64-linux-gnu:
       ...using reference timestamp: 1733177891
       ...running at most 24 jobs
       ...from worktree directory: '/bitcoin'
           ...bind-mounted in container to: '/bitcoin'
       ...in build directory: 
'/bitcoin/guix-build-096525e92cc2/distsrc-096525e92cc2-x86_64-linux-gnu'
           ...bind-mounted in container to: 
'/distsrc-base/distsrc-096525e92cc2-x86_64-linux-gnu'
       ...outputting in: 
'/bitcoin/guix-build-096525e92cc2/output/x86_64-linux-gnu'
           ...bind-mounted in container to: '/outdir-base/x86_64-linux-gnu'
       ADDITIONAL FLAGS (if set)
           ADDITIONAL_GUIX_COMMON_FLAGS:
           ADDITIONAL_GUIX_ENVIRONMENT_FLAGS:
           ADDITIONAL_GUIX_TIMEMACHINE_FLAGS:
Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at 
'https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
Computing Guix derivation for 'x86_64-linux'... /substitute: guix 
substitute: warning: ACL for archive imports seems to be uninitialized, 
substitutes may be unavailable
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
building 
/gnu/store/9dspz8w4i6c9wkdskirv4rj6lmsgp54c-coreutils-mesboot-9.1.drv...
building /gnu/store/r15k5jsbv4mbazfydizy43mp6fnfbyrh-grep-mesboot-3.8.drv...
building /gnu/store/9b4pja0bbn2h6jqaa05ib9zdvqbxa6p3-xz-mesboot-5.2.8.drv...
building /gnu/store/78v92zl7bxmpqzhh7p5jwz2y1bfflm1c-tar-mesboot-1.34.drv...
building /gnu/store/nkv950nblixhf1ayd1xj1v7vh2fxw86z-make-boot0-4.3.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/i0h7smpa3snhz4p0z49pzhrbj4091jqw-coreutils-boot0-9.1.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/hc5qa9rbg3g9lrzwar0494shbws1ksca-diffutils-boot0-3.8.drv...
building /gnu/store/kb19qaxmc951b42y8npwbmbd9sghrfzn-file-boot0-5.44.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/7plfsij77rv5285vqp7sij12kha1b70x-bzip2-boot0-1.0.8.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/8zbixcrgk232nkw8i8xh2427slq7zd9b-findutils-boot0-4.9.0.drv...
building /gnu/store/4p66vqilr4h4q1dn33l908pb6x4h186f-gawk-boot0-5.2.1.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/zh5lw9zgn36xhbisrbn1p9jcs9czm09x-gcc-11.3.0.tar.xz.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/8kfa39asml44lfcjnkkfp748gihbmi1y-patch-boot0-2.7.6.drv...
building /gnu/store/0h403azfph8y7lggnih7ncpzbb15x0a2-sed-boot0-4.8.drv...
building /gnu/store/g240bzsmfx37yvqvk0cvk09ni7pcpzm2-tar-boot0-1.34.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/ack04gzkqzy9h2690nrvqps64hlrf359-binutils-cross-boot0-2.38.drv...
building /gnu/store/w2c2053kci1hy9livizkg5i7qy450lda-expat-2.5.0.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/d5vqwvakaqs1n1415hp5qcr1plf6nyfy-ld-wrapper-boot0-0.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/1lqwa1s206f9vfsjljy8k2lphgal9kxq-libstdc++-boot0-4.9.4.drv...
building /gnu/store/qh23czkwmnxj2lkwi89jly885wk3cp3r-m4-boot0-1.4.19.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/z6b1cxrvw90sv69z71m2pg0zmlhgj0m1-gcc-cross-boot0-11.3.0.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/bcjpm616dx35fraxavlfi4mjh6w8nrwm-perl-boot0-5.36.0.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/wsaivsklcm2bg98rdfqf7fbk4z23xpnk-gettext-boot0-0.19.8.1.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/jq11qaprnzcrfpqxbcck9372fi3z9ycv-bison-boot0-3.8.2.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/c1bwazc3rayfmmag5dnk1whzn3205ymr-python-minimal-3.5.9.drv...
building /gnu/store/994p8rsxhsw8yrdrkly4f1x4z8whsr8q-flex-2.6.4.drv...
building /gnu/store/n2qi3qv26piqcv84ap3nrcmjbmgmi6fk-texinfo-6.8.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/4220x2mav9gr6m2hvnnz6fyvgdin5hjq-linux-libre-headers-5.15.49.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/42blnmyk8ka7bxs90rxig7ljkfpjlyrc-glibc-intermediate-2.35.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/k55hvwp59jy1xj3ng4hy9fkin7phdwlp-gcc-cross-boot0-wrapped-11.3.0.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/b2c6pdqf6485hs1k5jw50l2xhgclywlw-bash-static-5.1.16.drv...
building /gnu/store/3ds56xg6njpw6hnp2w4xpx4psw5mka5q-glibc-2.35.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/sagz0g0vgva363ffig7csvqxlxp2akqn-gcc-cross-boot0-wrapped-11.3.0.drv...
building /gnu/store/1lr41kwfsss66h37lchbk7icz74yj0p1-binutils-2.38.drv...
building /gnu/store/i76fvz3mjfyximam8ic00ml0746270pf-libstdc++-11.3.0.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/w8ghbsc6m7b67xfxwgmfbp4xxpbs5q5i-ld-wrapper-boot3-0.drv...
building /gnu/store/dddfd20555izwh6930p3cq9kvh5mik6n-zlib-1.2.13.drv...
building /gnu/store/7fsz44vifdc0ws0amnpwnmig3ra6hb53-gcc-11.3.0.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/r1sjrj2z2hn1s1ab7iqydk4vhc655gv8-bash-minimal-5.1.16.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/a7i2wggqqjqwp8mg45z6rq5k3szb0cvn-bash-minimal-5.1.16.drv...
building /gnu/store/pmfg0gpgpf1q48d96y8018h6dw52ak1i-gzip-1.12.drv...
building /gnu/store/1qav0fpm1h4f6ijlri4sbx1z53wm5kyr-libffi-3.4.4.drv...
building /gnu/store/2mmm8b750h7dqrrhhj2rp4iwihzvz35h-libunistring-1.0.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/f0xlh8znrl2mq1b3vlgxvlhlxslhmf5i-pkg-config-0.29.2.drv...
building /gnu/store/58vh1ai26qbddjv1flhcgwxz39x706h0-libgc-8.2.2.drv...
building /gnu/store/9dpbf0fix5n3gwrh0656k0yzcm0v2lys-guile-3.0.9.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/104k1fnlgq569m7r0bmmmcbxpmcq77qq-module-import-compiled.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/83rd4k9ddh4ka89mk16ffnkchd688gla-module-import-compiled.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/n9kblf5cx4lphrydjr90sp3zfvcdr1pb-glibc-utf8-locales-2.35.drv...
building /gnu/store/pwzwbc49435kq89jb3mfk09j4dn1b4rw-ld-wrapper-0.drv...
building /gnu/store/ivfqnmrbn3z9n0lhyrffqmzwqa65q295-coreutils-9.1.drv...
building /gnu/store/82f7nr1h69vb3mz34sjdzqlbi30iw56y-grep-3.8.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/n70a15mkv1m20mf4924977aiawzp0yn2-pkg-config-0.29.2.drv...
- 'build' phaseild-log 68071 339
glibintl.h:37:42: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    37 | #define bindtextdomain(Domain,Directory) (Domain)
       |                                          ^
ggettext.c:109:7: note: in expansion of macro ?bindtextdomain?
   109 |       bindtextdomain (GETTEXT_PACKAGE, GLIB_LOCALE_DIR);
       |       ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
building /gnu/store/23201bjiyxi0q3fkvd84kc62v1rl0pp0-xz-5.2.8.drv...
building /gnu/store/34i09xrz49phnkij2c8k6ps37na6cr74-make-4.3.drv...
/ 'build' phaseild-log 99508 294
lib/alloca.h:46:18: warning: ignoring return value of ?__builtin_alloca? 
declared with attribute ?warn_unused_result? [-Wunused-result]
    46 | #  define alloca __builtin_alloca
src/remake.c:340:7: note: in expansion of macro ?alloca?
   340 |       alloca (0);
       |       ^~~~~~
| 'build' phaseild-log 99508 284
lib/alloca.h:46:18: warning: ignoring return value of ?__builtin_alloca? 
declared with attribute ?warn_unused_result? [-Wunused-result]
    46 | #  define alloca __builtin_alloca
src/read.c:445:3: note: in expansion of macro ?alloca?
   445 |   alloca (0);
       |   ^~~~~~
| 'build' phaseild-log 99508 284
lib/alloca.h:46:18: warning: ignoring return value of ?__builtin_alloca? 
declared with attribute ?warn_unused_result? [-Wunused-result]
    46 | #  define alloca __builtin_alloca
src/read.c:487:3: note: in expansion of macro ?alloca?
   487 |   alloca (0);
       |   ^~~~~~
\ 'build' phaseild-log 99508 221
lib/alloca.h:46:18: note: declared here
    46 | #  define alloca __builtin_alloca
src/read.c:2513:19: note: in expansion of macro ?alloca?
  2513 |             new = alloca (slen + 1);
       |                   ^~~~~~
| 'build' phaseild-log 99508 238
src/main.c:1935:15: note: destination object of size [0, 
9223372036854775807] allocated by ?quote_for_env?
  1935 |           p = quote_for_env (p, eval_strings->list[i]);
       |               ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
| 'build' phaselog 99508 210
src/read.c: In function ?eval?:
src/read.c:1195:28: warning: writing 1 byte into a region of size 0 
[-Wstringop-overflow=]
  1195 |                 *(--semip) = ';';
       |                 ~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~
| 'build' phaseild-log 99508 664
gcc 
-I/gnu/store/g8p09w6r78hhkl2rv1747pcp9zbk6fxv-guile-3.0.9/include/guile/3.0 
-g -O2 -Wl,--export-dynamic  -o make src/ar.o src/arscan.o 
src/commands.o src/default.o src/dir.o src/expand.o src/file.o 
src/function.o src/getopt.o src/getopt1.o src/guile.o src/hash.o 
src/implicit.o src/job.o src/load.o src/loadapi.o src/main.o src/misc.o 
src/output.o src/read.o src/remake.o src/rule.o src/signame.o 
src/strcache.o src/variable.o src/version.o src/vpath.o  src/posixos.o  
src/remote-stub.o 
-L/gnu/store/g8p09w6r78hhkl2rv1747pcp9zbk6fxv-guile-3.0.9/lib 
-L/gnu/store/575d59dd56fwiyjv58n0kjc24g3wi1ik-libgc-8.2.2/lib 
-lguile-3.0 -lgc -lpthread -ldl lib/libgnu.a
building /gnu/store/fc83kzqb5ry2f6bdlch1xhp3fkpiwc9p-bzip2-1.0.8.drv...
| 'build-shared-lib' phaseild-log 103608 183
blocksort.c:347:6: warning: inlining failed in call to ?mainGtU?: 
--param max-inline-insns-single limit reached [-Winline]
   347 | Bool mainGtU ( UInt32  i1,
       |      ^~~~~~~
\ 'build-shared-lib' phaseild-log 103608 325
blocksort.c:528:18: note: called from here
   528 |          while ( mainGtU (
       |                  ^~~~~~~~~
   529 |                     ptr[j-h]+d, v+d, block, quadrant, nblock, 
budget
       | ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   530 |                  ) ) {
       |                  ~
\ 'build-shared-lib' phaseild-log 103608 325
blocksort.c:542:18: note: called from here
   542 |          while ( mainGtU (
       |                  ^~~~~~~~~
   543 |                     ptr[j-h]+d, v+d, block, quadrant, nblock, 
budget
       | ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   544 |                  ) ) {
       |                  ~
building /gnu/store/gabi1mjsw981bpyj636flilr5pxqi78c-file-5.44.drv...
building /gnu/store/r4r2cvimqzwdl5n523zfgjq23c7pm3bj-findutils-4.9.0.drv...
building /gnu/store/4kjp42vhi9j4snrm4w7liqwjf1260cma-gzip-1.12.drv...
building /gnu/store/ajf6bl73jxgh28a43153yrpkgypsn866-libsigsegv-2.14.drv...
building /gnu/store/zyhz37mrcssyqzcs82w72v2dy95yjcmq-lzip-1.23.drv...
building /gnu/store/rpxwpdlndvx41ia8a4zqpjssvpzchaj4-gawk-5.2.1.drv...
building /gnu/store/3bxxpkf6akizppap1f1r52n1kbgzgafw-ed-1.18.drv...
building /gnu/store/m604pdrss4rds0zmy8qlv8idza1jvxzb-perl-5.36.0.drv...
building /gnu/store/3nk2iml8bzn9bx1cfkjkc0625mrdx7vf-patch-2.7.6.drv...
building /gnu/store/50a44myd0qvqf9v2rpwqckipsrlmn9ag-diffutils-3.8.drv...
building /gnu/store/p9igblxhxmkl97ffld4y82z0p7v9ajd2-sed-4.8.drv...
building /gnu/store/h1ybqwg18by6qmyp4m4dbz9hlcpg2553-tar-1.34.drv...
- 'build' phaseild-log 205312 416
careadlinkat.c:184:5: warning: #warning "GCC might issue a bogus 
-Wreturn-local-addr warning here." [-Wcpp]
   184 |    #warning "GCC might issue a bogus -Wreturn-local-addr 
warning here."
       |     ^~~~~~~
careadlinkat.c:185:5: warning: #warning "See 
<https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=93644>." [-Wcpp]
   185 |    #warning "See 
<https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=93644>."
       |     ^~~~~~~
/ 'build' phaseild-log 205312 216
utimens.c:399:17: warning: ?update_timespec? accessing 16 bytes in a 
region of size 8 [-Wstringop-overflow=]
   399 |       if (ts && update_timespec (&st, &ts))
       |                 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
\ 'build' phaseild-log 205312 189
utimens.c:136:1: note: in a call to function ?update_timespec?
   136 | update_timespec (struct stat const *statbuf, struct timespec 
*ts[2])
       | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   CC       time_rz.o
- 'build' phaseild-log 205312 216
utimens.c:612:17: warning: ?update_timespec? accessing 16 bytes in a 
region of size 8 [-Wstringop-overflow=]
   612 |       if (ts && update_timespec (&st, &ts))
       |                 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
| 'build' phaseild-log 205312 168
utimens.c:136:1: note: in a call to function ?update_timespec?
   136 | update_timespec (struct stat const *statbuf, struct timespec 
*ts[2])
       | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
building /gnu/store/zgacidjg345dzs0fglbijpsy7jbh8rf7-bash-5.1.tar.xz.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/kwwmkbdqvnjp2ggwgany4axpy49w86s1-guile-3.0.9.tar.xz.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/35v9pp4misgr3pcajs2x0iwcj6vdikjf-bash-minimal-5.1.16.drv...
\ 'build' phaseild-log 228698 226
shell.c:1881:34: warning: assignment discards ?const? qualifier from 
pointer target type [-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
  1881 |           current_user.user_name = _("I have no name!");
       |                                  ^
\ 'build' phaseild-log 228698 200
eval.c:242:7: warning: assignment discards ?const? qualifier from 
pointer target type [-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
   242 |   msg = _("\007timed out waiting for input: auto-logout\n");
       |       ^
- 'build' phaseild-log 228698 504
./include/gettext.h:46:26: warning: passing argument 1 of 
?report_syntax_error? discards ?const? qualifier from pointer target 
type [-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
    46 | # define gettext(Msgid) ((const char *) (Msgid))
       |                         ~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bashintl.h:36:25: note: in expansion of macro ?gettext?
    36 | #define _(msgid)        gettext(msgid)
       |                         ^~~~~~~
/Users/chet/src/bash/src/parse.y:2826:28: note: in expansion of macro ?_?
- 'build' phase228698 73
/Users/chet/src/bash/src/parse.y: In function ?report_syntax_error?:
| 'build' phaseild-log 228698 16
rm -f general.o
/ 'build' phaseild-log 228698 445
./include/gettext.h:46:26: warning: return discards ?const? qualifier 
from pointer target type [-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
    46 | # define gettext(Msgid) ((const char *) (Msgid))
bashintl.h:36:25: note: in expansion of macro ?gettext?
    36 | #define _(msgid)        gettext(msgid)
       |                         ^~~~~~~
error.c:487:11: note: in expansion of macro ?_?
   487 |   return (_(cmd_error_table[code]));
       |           ^
/ 'build' phaseild-log 228698 161
jobs.c:1879:8: warning: assignment discards ?const? qualifier from 
pointer target type [-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
  1879 |   temp = _("Done");
       |        ^
/ 'build' phaseild-log 228698 169
jobs.c:1892:10: warning: assignment discards ?const? qualifier from 
pointer target type [-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
  1892 |     temp = _("Running");
       |          ^
/ 'build' phaseild-log 228698 14
rm -f subst.o
- 'build' phaseild-log 228698 243
mailcheck.c:439:19: warning: assignment discards ?const? qualifier from 
pointer target type [-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
   439 |           message = mailfiles[i]->msg ? mailfiles[i]->msg : 
_("You have mail in $_");
       |                   ^
- 'build' phaseild-log 228698 19
rm -f mksignames.o
- 'build' phaseild-log 228698 206
trap.c:219:7: warning: assignment discards ?const? qualifier from 
pointer target type [-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
   219 |   ret = (sig >= BASH_NSIG || sig < 0 || signal_names[sig] == NULL)
       |       ^
| 'build' phaseild-log 228698 719
./include/gettext.h:46:26: warning: passing argument 1 of 
?test_syntax_error? discards ?const? qualifier from pointer target type 
[-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
    46 | # define gettext(Msgid) ((const char *) (Msgid))
       |                         ~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bashintl.h:36:25: note: in expansion of macro ?gettext?
    36 | #define _(msgid)        gettext(msgid)
       |                         ^~~~~~~
test.c:147:22: note: in expansion of macro ?_?
   147 |   test_syntax_error (_("argument expected"), (char *)NULL);
       |                      ^
test.c:134:12: note: expected ?char *? but argument is of type ?const 
char *?
   134 |      char *format, *arg;
       |            ^~~~~~
| 'build' phaseild-log 228698 724
./include/gettext.h:46:26: warning: passing argument 1 of 
?test_syntax_error? discards ?const? qualifier from pointer target type 
[-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
    46 | # define gettext(Msgid) ((const char *) (Msgid))
       |                         ~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bashintl.h:36:25: note: in expansion of macro ?gettext?
    36 | #define _(msgid)        gettext(msgid)
       |                         ^~~~~~~
test.c:156:22: note: in expansion of macro ?_?
   156 |   test_syntax_error (_("%s: integer expression expected"), pch);
       |                      ^
test.c:134:12: note: expected ?char *? but argument is of type ?const 
char *?
   134 |      char *format, *arg;
       |            ^~~~~~
| 'build' phaseild-log 228698 581
./include/gettext.h:46:26: warning: passing argument 1 of 
?test_syntax_error? discards ?const? qualifier from pointer target type 
[-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
    46 | # define gettext(Msgid) ((const char *) (Msgid))
       |                         ~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bashintl.h:36:25: note: in expansion of macro ?gettext?
    36 | #define _(msgid)        gettext(msgid)
       |                         ^~~~~~~
test.c:265:28: note: in expansion of macro ?_?
   265 |         test_syntax_error (_("`)' expected"), (char *)NULL);
       |                            ^
| 'build' phaselog 228698 658
In file included from bashintl.h:30,
                  from test.c:55:
./include/gettext.h:46:26: warning: passing argument 1 of 
?test_syntax_error? discards ?const? qualifier from pointer target type 
[-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
    46 | # define gettext(Msgid) ((const char *) (Msgid))
       |                         ~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bashintl.h:36:25: note: in expansion of macro ?gettext?
    36 | #define _(msgid)        gettext(msgid)
       |                         ^~~~~~~
test.c:267:28: note: in expansion of macro ?_?
   267 |         test_syntax_error (_("`)' expected, found %s"), argv[pos]);
       |                            ^
| 'build' phaselog 228698 113
In file included from bashintl.h:30,
                  from test.c:55:
test.c: In function ?binary_operator?:
- 'build' phase98 145
test.c:134:12: note: expected ?char *? but argument is of type ?const 
char *?
   134 |      char *format, *arg;
       |            ^~~~~~
- 'build' phaseild-log 228698 593
./include/gettext.h:46:26: warning: passing argument 1 of 
?test_syntax_error? discards ?const? qualifier from pointer target type 
[-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
    46 | # define gettext(Msgid) ((const char *) (Msgid))
       |                         ~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bashintl.h:36:25: note: in expansion of macro ?gettext?
    36 | #define _(msgid)        gettext(msgid)
       |                         ^~~~~~~
test.c:756:28: note: in expansion of macro ?_?
   756 |         test_syntax_error (_("%s: unary operator expected"), 
argv[pos]);
       |                            ^
- 'build' phaselog 228698 655
In file included from bashintl.h:30,
                  from test.c:55:
./include/gettext.h:46:26: warning: passing argument 1 of 
?test_syntax_error? discards ?const? qualifier from pointer target type 
[-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
    46 | # define gettext(Msgid) ((const char *) (Msgid))
       |                         ~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bashintl.h:36:25: note: in expansion of macro ?gettext?
    36 | #define _(msgid)        gettext(msgid)
       |                         ^~~~~~~
test.c:759:24: note: in expansion of macro ?_?
   759 |     test_syntax_error (_("%s: unary operator expected"), 
argv[pos]);
       |                        ^
- 'build' phaselog 228698 113
In file included from bashintl.h:30,
                  from test.c:55:
test.c: In function ?three_arguments?:
| 'build' phase98 980
test.c:134:12: note: expected ?char *? but argument is of type ?const 
char *?
   134 |      char *format, *arg;
       |            ^~~~~~
In file included from bashintl.h:30,
                  from test.c:55:
test.c: In function ?test_command?:
./include/gettext.h:46:26: warning: passing argument 1 of 
?test_syntax_error? discards ?const? qualifier from pointer target type 
[-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
    46 | # define gettext(Msgid) ((const char *) (Msgid))
       |                         ~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bashintl.h:36:25: note: in expansion of macro ?gettext?
    36 | #define _(msgid)        gettext(msgid)
       |                         ^~~~~~~
test.c:881:28: note: in expansion of macro ?_?
   881 |         test_syntax_error (_("missing `]'"), (char *)NULL);
       |                            ^
test.c:134:12: note: expected ?char *? but argument is of type ?const 
char *?
   134 |      char *format, *arg;
       |            ^~~~~~
| 'build' phasen file included from bashintl.h:30,
                  from test.c:55:
./include/gettext.h:46:26: warning: passing argument 1 of 
?test_syntax_error? discards ?const? qualifier from pointer target type 
[-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
    46 | # define gettext(Msgid) ((const char *) (Msgid))
       |                         ~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bashintl.h:36:25: note: in expansion of macro ?gettext?
    36 | #define _(msgid)        gettext(msgid)
       |                         ^~~~~~~
test.c:901:28: note: in expansion of macro ?_?
   901 |         test_syntax_error (_("too many arguments"), (char *)NULL);
       |                            ^
test.c:134:12: note: expected ?char *? but argument is of type ?const 
char *?
   134 |      char *format, *arg;
       |            ^~~~~~
- 'build' phaseild-log 228698 203
locale.c:439:16: warning: assignment discards ?const? qualifier from 
pointer target type [-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
   439 |     translated = dgettext (default_domain, string);
       |                ^
| 'build' phaseild-log 228698 198
redir.c:149:14: warning: assignment discards ?const? qualifier from 
pointer target type [-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
   149 |     filename = _("file descriptor out of range");
       |              ^
| 'build' phaseild-log 228698 18
rm -f pcomplete.o
\ 'build' phasebuiltin.o
- 'build' phaseild-log 228698 180
common.c:240:9: warning: assignment discards ?const? qualifier from 
pointer target type [-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
   240 |     msg = _("invalid octal number");
       |         ^
- 'build' phaseild-log 228698 174
common.c:244:9: warning: assignment discards ?const? qualifier from 
pointer target type [-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
   244 |     msg = _("invalid number");
       |         ^
\ 'build' phaseild-log 228698 227
./enable.def:492:11: warning: implicit declaration of function 
?dlclose?; did you mean ?pclose?? [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
   492 |   return (dlclose (handle));
       |           ^~~~~~~
       |           pclose
| 'build' phaselog 228698 195
./enable.def:534:16: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different 
size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
   534 |   unloadfunc = (sh_unload_func_t *)dlsym (handle, funcname);
       |                ^
/ 'build' phaselog 228698 15
rm -f enable.c
| 'build' phaseild-log 228698 582
../include/gettext.h:46:26: warning: passing argument 2 of ?sh_erange? 
discards ?const? qualifier from pointer target type [-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
    46 | # define gettext(Msgid) ((const char *) (Msgid))
       |                         ~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../bashintl.h:36:25: note: in expansion of macro ?gettext?
    36 | #define _(msgid)        gettext(msgid)
       |                         ^~~~~~~
./fc.def:363:32: note: in expansion of macro ?_?
   363 |       sh_erange ((char *)NULL, _("history specification"));
       |                                ^
- 'build' phase228698 657
In file included from ../bashintl.h:30,
                  from ./fc.def:72:
../include/gettext.h:46:26: warning: passing argument 2 of ?sh_erange? 
discards ?const? qualifier from pointer target type [-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
    46 | # define gettext(Msgid) ((const char *) (Msgid))
       |                         ~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../bashintl.h:36:25: note: in expansion of macro ?gettext?
    36 | #define _(msgid)        gettext(msgid)
       |                         ^~~~~~~
./fc.def:368:32: note: in expansion of macro ?_?
   368 |       sh_erange ((char *)NULL, _("history specification"));
       |                                ^
| 'build' phase228698 1115
In file included from ../bashintl.h:30,
                  from ./fc.def:72:
../include/gettext.h:46:26: warning: passing argument 2 of ?sh_erange? 
discards ?const? qualifier from pointer target type [-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
    46 | # define gettext(Msgid) ((const char *) (Msgid))
       |                         ~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../bashintl.h:36:25: note: in expansion of macro ?gettext?
    36 | #define _(msgid)        gettext(msgid)
       |                         ^~~~~~~
./fc.def:407:32: note: in expansion of macro ?_?
   407 |       sh_erange ((char *)NULL, _("history specification"));
       |                                ^
In file included from ../command.h:25,
                  from ../shell.h:27,
                  from ./fc.def:75:
common.h:98:39: note: expected ?char *? but argument is of type ?const 
char *?
    98 | extern void sh_erange PARAMS((char *, char *));
       |                                       ^~~~~~
../include/stdc.h:33:28: note: in definition of macro ?PARAMS?
    33 | #    define PARAMS(protos) protos
       |                            ^~~~~~
| 'build' phase98 458
In file included from ../command.h:25,
                  from ../shell.h:27,
                  from ./fc.def:75:
common.h:98:39: note: expected ?char *? but argument is of type ?const 
char *?
    98 | extern void sh_erange PARAMS((char *, char *));
       |                                       ^~~~~~
../include/stdc.h:33:28: note: in definition of macro ?PARAMS?
    33 | #    define PARAMS(protos) protos
       |                            ^~~~~~
- 'build' phaseild-log 228698 216
./fg_bg.def:152:44: warning: passing argument 1 of ?sh_badjob? discards 
?const? qualifier from pointer target type [-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
   152 |         sh_badjob (list ? list->word->word : _("current"));
| 'build' phase228698 14
rm -f fg_bg.c
\ 'build' phaseild-log 228698 586
../include/gettext.h:46:26: warning: passing argument 2 of ?sh_erange? 
discards ?const? qualifier from pointer target type [-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
    46 | # define gettext(Msgid) ((const char *) (Msgid))
       |                         ~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../bashintl.h:36:25: note: in expansion of macro ?gettext?
    36 | #define _(msgid)        gettext(msgid)
       |                         ^~~~~~~
./history.def:188:34: note: in expansion of macro ?_?
   188 |           sh_erange (delete_arg, _("history position"));
       |                                  ^
/ 'build' phase228698 674
In file included from ../bashintl.h:30,
                  from ./history.def:75:
../include/gettext.h:46:26: warning: passing argument 2 of ?sh_erange? 
discards ?const? qualifier from pointer target type [-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
    46 | # define gettext(Msgid) ((const char *) (Msgid))
       |                         ~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../bashintl.h:36:25: note: in expansion of macro ?gettext?
    36 | #define _(msgid)        gettext(msgid)
       |                         ^~~~~~~
./history.def:198:38: note: in expansion of macro ?_?
   198 |               sh_erange (delete_arg, _("history position"));
       |                                      ^
\ 'build' phase228698 664
In file included from ../bashintl.h:30,
                  from ./history.def:75:
../include/gettext.h:46:26: warning: passing argument 2 of ?sh_erange? 
discards ?const? qualifier from pointer target type [-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
    46 | # define gettext(Msgid) ((const char *) (Msgid))
       |                         ~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../bashintl.h:36:25: note: in expansion of macro ?gettext?
    36 | #define _(msgid)        gettext(msgid)
       |                         ^~~~~~~
./history.def:213:33: note: in expansion of macro ?_?
   213 |               sh_erange (range, _("history position"));
       |                                 ^
/ 'build' phase228698 666
In file included from ../bashintl.h:30,
                  from ./history.def:75:
../include/gettext.h:46:26: warning: passing argument 2 of ?sh_erange? 
discards ?const? qualifier from pointer target type [-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
    46 | # define gettext(Msgid) ((const char *) (Msgid))
       |                         ~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../bashintl.h:36:25: note: in expansion of macro ?gettext?
    36 | #define _(msgid)        gettext(msgid)
       |                         ^~~~~~~
./history.def:230:34: note: in expansion of macro ?_?
   230 |           sh_erange (delete_arg, _("history position"));
       |                                  ^
\ 'build' phase228698 674
In file included from ../bashintl.h:30,
                  from ./history.def:75:
../include/gettext.h:46:26: warning: passing argument 2 of ?sh_erange? 
discards ?const? qualifier from pointer target type [-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
    46 | # define gettext(Msgid) ((const char *) (Msgid))
       |                         ~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../bashintl.h:36:25: note: in expansion of macro ?gettext?
    36 | #define _(msgid)        gettext(msgid)
       |                         ^~~~~~~
./history.def:242:38: note: in expansion of macro ?_?
   242 |               sh_erange (delete_arg, _("history position"));
       |                                      ^
/ 'build' phase228698 666
In file included from ../bashintl.h:30,
                  from ./history.def:75:
../include/gettext.h:46:26: warning: passing argument 2 of ?sh_erange? 
discards ?const? qualifier from pointer target type [-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
    46 | # define gettext(Msgid) ((const char *) (Msgid))
       |                         ~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../bashintl.h:36:25: note: in expansion of macro ?gettext?
    36 | #define _(msgid)        gettext(msgid)
       |                         ^~~~~~~
./history.def:249:34: note: in expansion of macro ?_?
   249 |           sh_erange (delete_arg, _("history position"));
       |                                  ^
\ 'build' phase228698 16
rm -f history.c
| 'build' phaseild-log 228698 217
./jobs.def:284:46: warning: passing argument 1 of ?sh_badjob? discards 
?const? qualifier from pointer target type [-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
   284 |           sh_badjob (list ? list->word->word : _("current"));
- 'build' phase228698 13
rm -f jobs.c
\ 'build' phaseild-log 228698 171
./kill.def:274:7: warning: assignment discards ?const? qualifier from 
pointer target type [-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
   274 |     x = _("Unknown error");
       |       ^
\ 'build' phaseild-log 228698 563
../include/gettext.h:46:26: warning: passing argument 2 of ?sh_erange? 
discards ?const? qualifier from pointer target type [-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
    46 | # define gettext(Msgid) ((const char *) (Msgid))
       |                         ~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../bashintl.h:36:25: note: in expansion of macro ?gettext?
    36 | #define _(msgid)        gettext(msgid)
       |                         ^~~~~~~
./pushd.def:526:21: note: in expansion of macro ?_?
   526 |     sh_erange (arg, _("directory stack index"));
       |                     ^
\ 'build' phase228698 14
rm -f pushd.c
- 'build' phaseild-log 228698 610
../include/gettext.h:46:26: warning: passing argument 2 of ?sh_erange? 
discards ?const? qualifier from pointer target type [-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
    46 | # define gettext(Msgid) ((const char *) (Msgid))
       |                         ~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../bashintl.h:36:25: note: in expansion of macro ?gettext?
    36 | #define _(msgid)        gettext(msgid)
       |                         ^~~~~~~
./shift.def:72:50: note: in expansion of macro ?_?
    72 |       sh_erange (list ? list->word->word : NULL, _("shift count"));
       |                                                  ^
| 'build' phase228698 692
In file included from ../bashintl.h:30,
                  from ./shift.def:33:
../include/gettext.h:46:26: warning: passing argument 2 of ?sh_erange? 
discards ?const? qualifier from pointer target type [-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
    46 | # define gettext(Msgid) ((const char *) (Msgid))
       |                         ~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../bashintl.h:36:25: note: in expansion of macro ?gettext?
    36 | #define _(msgid)        gettext(msgid)
       |                         ^~~~~~~
./shift.def:79:52: note: in expansion of macro ?_?
    79 |         sh_erange (list ? list->word->word : NULL, _("shift 
count"));
       |                                                    ^
- 'build' phase228698 14
rm -f shift.c
/ 'build' phaseild-log 228698 552
../include/gettext.h:46:26: warning: passing argument 1 of ?sh_nojobs? 
discards ?const? qualifier from pointer target type [-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
    46 | # define gettext(Msgid) ((const char *) (Msgid))
       |                         ~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../bashintl.h:36:25: note: in expansion of macro ?gettext?
    36 | #define _(msgid)        gettext(msgid)
       |                         ^~~~~~~
./suspend.def:102:18: note: in expansion of macro ?_?
   102 |       sh_nojobs (_("cannot suspend"));
       |                  ^
\ 'build' phase228698 16
rm -f suspend.c
- 'build' phaseild-log 228698 566
../include/gettext.h:46:26: warning: passing argument 2 of ?sh_erange? 
discards ?const? qualifier from pointer target type [-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
    46 | # define gettext(Msgid) ((const char *) (Msgid))
       |                         ~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../bashintl.h:36:25: note: in expansion of macro ?gettext?
    36 | #define _(msgid)        gettext(msgid)
       |                         ^~~~~~~
./ulimit.def:481:30: note: in expansion of macro ?_?
   481 |           sh_erange (cmdarg, _("limit"));
       |                              ^
| 'build' phase228698 15
rm -f ulimit.c
\ 'build' phaseild-log 228698 600
../include/gettext.h:46:26: warning: passing argument 2 of ?sh_erange? 
discards ?const? qualifier from pointer target type [-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]
    46 | # define gettext(Msgid) ((const char *) (Msgid))
       |                         ~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../bashintl.h:36:25: note: in expansion of macro ?gettext?
    36 | #define _(msgid)        gettext(msgid)
       |                         ^~~~~~~
./umask.def:115:44: note: in expansion of macro ?_?
   115 |               sh_erange (list->word->word, _("octal number"));
       |                                            ^
/ 'build' phase228698 14
rm -f umask.c
\ 'build' phaseild-log 228698 192
random.c:93:8: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size 
[-Wpointer-to-int-cast]
    93 |   iv = (u_bits32_t)seedrand;            /* let the compiler 
truncate */
       |        ^
building /gnu/store/9ns49smq9jkya2yzk81nnq6bvv4ljjnw-libffi-3.4.4.drv...
\ 'build' phaseild-log 240140 201
../src/java_raw_api.c:317:3: warning: ?ffi_java_raw_to_ptrarray? is 
deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
   317 |   ffi_java_raw_to_ptrarray (cif, raw, avalue);
       |   ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
| 'build' phaseild-log 240140 321
../src/java_raw_api.c:328:3: warning: ?ffi_java_raw_size? is deprecated 
[-Wdeprecated-declarations]
   328 |   ffi_java_raw *raw = (ffi_java_raw*)alloca (ffi_java_raw_size 
(cif));
       |   ^~~~~~~~~~~~
../src/java_raw_api.c:45:1: note: declared here
    45 | ffi_java_raw_size (ffi_cif *cif)
       | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
\ 'build' phaseild-log 240140 68
../src/java_raw_api.c: In function ?ffi_prep_java_raw_closure?:
- 'build' phaseild-log 240140 256
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I. -I../include 
-Iinclude -I../src -Wall -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer -fstrict-aliasing 
-ffast-math -fexceptions -MT src/types.lo -MD -MP -MF 
src/.deps/types.Tpo -c ../src/types.c -o src/types.o >/dev/null 2>&1
| 'build' phaseild-log 240140 227
../src/tramp.c:262:22: warning: implicit declaration of function 
?open_temp_exec_file? [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
   262 |   tramp_globals.fd = open_temp_exec_file ();
       |                      ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
building /gnu/store/6flgk72cs19wcl2a6klip20rvzas8sh7-libunistring-1.0.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/ddw8xkpr30lw7i53hla3ingrmq3xqb6x-pkg-config-0.29.2.drv...
\ 'build' phaseild-log 336208 339
glibintl.h:37:42: warning: statement with no effect [-Wunused-value]
    37 | #define bindtextdomain(Domain,Directory) (Domain)
       |                                          ^
ggettext.c:109:7: note: in expansion of macro ?bindtextdomain?
   109 |       bindtextdomain (GETTEXT_PACKAGE, GLIB_LOCALE_DIR);
       |       ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
building /gnu/store/risfvzw3a0h1ppj54g5isssmpz6v76gw-libgc-8.2.2.drv...
building /gnu/store/q67w4brx37iyjyxh4x9yqz3fv1phnqbc-guile-3.0.9.drv...
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
building /gnu/store/slv5z1nqd2i6kd90c78z6kfjgb3llnpi-bzip2-1.0.8.drv...
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
\substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
\ 'build-shared-lib' phase437922 4096
         ) ) {
       |                  ~
blocksort.c:347:6: warning: inlining failed in call to ?mainGtU?: 
--param max-inline-insns-single limit reached [-Winline]
   347 | Bool mainGtU ( UInt32  i1,
       |      ^~~~~~~
blocksort.c:542:18: note: called from here
   542 |          while ( mainGtU (
       |                  ^~~~~~~~~
   543 |                     ptr[j-h]+d, v+d, block, quadrant, nblock, 
budget
       | ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   544 |                  ) ) {
       |                  ~
gcc -fpic -fPIC -Wall -Winline -O2 -g -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -c huffman.c
gcc -fpic -fPIC -Wall -Winline -O2 -g -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -c crctable.c
gcc -fpic -fPIC -Wall -Winline -O2 -g -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -c randtable.c
gcc -fpic -fPIC -Wall -Winline -O2 -g -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -c compress.c
gcc -fpic -fPIC -Wall -Winline -O2 -g -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -c decompress.c
gcc -fpic -fPIC -Wall -Winline -O2 -g -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -c bzlib.c
gcc -shared -Wl,-soname -Wl,libbz2.so.1.0 -o libbz2.so.1.0.8 blocksort.o 
huffman.o crctable.o randtable.o compress.o decompress.o bzlib.o
gcc -fpic -fPIC -Wall -Winline -O2 -g -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -o 
bzip2-shared bzip2.c libbz2.so.1.0.8
rm -f libbz2.so.1.0
ln -s libbz2.so.1.0.8 libbz2.so.1.0
phase `build-shared-lib' succeeded after 1.5 seconds
starting phase `build'
rm -f libbz2.a
gcc -Wall -Winline -O2 -g -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -c bzip2.c
gcc -Wall -Winline -O2 -g -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -c bzip2recover.c
ar cq libbz2.a blocksort.o huffman.o crctable.o randtable.o compress.o 
decompress.o bzlib.o
gcc -Wall -Winline -O2 -g -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64  -o bzip2recover 
bzip2recover.o
gcc -Wall -Winline -O2 -g -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64  -o bzip2 bzip2.o -L. -lbz2

Doing 6 tests (3 compress, 3 uncompress) ...
If there's a problem, things might stop at this point.

./bzip2 -1  < sample1.ref > sample1.rb2
./bzip2 -2  < sample2.ref > sample2.rb2
./bzip2 -3  < sample3.ref > sample3.rb2
./bzip2 -d  < sample1.bz2 > sample1.tst
./bzip2 -d  < sample2.bz2 > sample2.tst
./bzip2 -ds < sample3.bz2 > sample3.tst
cmp sample1.bz2 sample1.rb2
cmp sample2.bz2 sample2.rb2
cmp sample3.bz2 sample3.rb2
cmp sample1.tst sample1.ref
cmp sample2.tst sample2.ref
cmp sample3.tst sample3.ref

If you got this far and the 'cmp's didn't complain, it looks
like you're in business.

To install in /usr/local/bin, /usr/local/lib, /usr/local/man and
/usr/local/include, type

    make install

To install somewhere else, eg, /xxx/yyy/{bin,lib,man,include}, type

    make install PREFIX=/xxx/yyy

If you are (justifiably) paranoid and want to see what 'make install'
is going to do, you can first do

    make -n install                      or
    make -n install PREFIX=/xxx/yyy      respectively.

The -n instructs make to show the commands it would execute, but
not actually execute them.

Instructions for use are in the preformatted manual page, in the file
bzip2.txt.  For more detailed documentation, read the full manual.
It is available in Postscript form (manual.ps), PDF form (manual.pdf),
and HTML form (manual.html).

You can also do "bzip2 --help" to see some helpful information.
"bzip2 -L" displays the software license.

phase `build' succeeded after 0.3 seconds
starting phase `check'

Doing 6 tests (3 compress, 3 uncompress) ...
If there's a problem, things might stop at this point.

./bzip2 -1  < sample1.ref > sample1.rb2
./bzip2 -2  < sample2.ref > sample2.rb2
./bzip2 -3  < sample3.ref > sample3.rb2
./bzip2 -d  < sample1.bz2 > sample1.tst
./bzip2 -d  < sample2.bz2 > sample2.tst
./bzip2 -ds < sample3.bz2 > sample3.tst
cmp sample1.bz2 sample1.rb2
cmp sample2.bz2 sample2.rb2
cmp sample3.bz2 sample3.rb2
cmp sample1.tst sample1.ref
cmp sample2.tst sample2.ref
cmp sample3.tst sample3.ref

If you got this far and the 'cmp's didn't complain, it looks
like you're in business.

To install in /usr/local/bin, /usr/local/lib, /usr/local/man and
/usr/local/include, type

    make install

To install somewhere else, eg, /xxx/yyy/{bin,lib,man,include}, type

    make install PREFIX=/xxx/yyy
building 
/gnu/store/2qi0vn57s069bcycf5wm6zmkww67g9jj-CUnit-2.1-3.tar.bz2.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/83y4zf06iqv3xjz3pjzhmdim76bs53p2-Python-3.10.7.tar.xz.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/g36xhgg7b96n6j9w2frhs8v81irwnw1a-autoconf-2.69.tar.xz.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/kw9rabrbz77pcf0ffbg7vamhndww2q6r-Python-3.10.7.tar.xz.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/j0kp2928ymdc0q6mykxvbnprwv3bb2xp-automake-1.16.5.tar.xz.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/yj4jmxracp48a8d472dp45jb9h2zawmx-c-ares-1.18.1.tar.gz.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/b7h3khilnc1hvr384kypqib16b76vjhp-automake-1.16.5.tar.xz.drv...
building /gnu/store/l8s3ai2y0sjjplvzfdshb1c89dsy9w5c-c-ares-1.18.1.drv...
/ 'build' phaselog 438688 358
In file included from ares-test.h:6,
                  from ares-test-misc.cc:1:
./../include/ares.h:414:19: note: by argument 2 of type ?const unsigned 
char*? to ?void ares_send(ares_channel, const unsigned char*, int, 
ares_callback, void*)? declared here
   414 | CARES_EXTERN void ares_send(ares_channel channel,
       |                   ^~~~~~~~~
/ 'build' phaseild-log 438688 23
   CXXLD    libgmock.la
building 
/gnu/store/85j4lw0jz28axfjgp5k3r5zy440710wq-curl-8.5.0.tar.xz.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/z8kqgsx6yh2mpm0n2jhzk1phihdscazf-datefudge_1.23.tar.xz.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/z2ny4vkwyj6zkzk49xmv9vv7ycvgjqa0-curl-8.5.0.tar.xz.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/3wgf5ndqqkb02byvyzc4lcgk4141bvwc-datefudge_1.23.tar.xz.drv...
building /gnu/store/p71n0nhcihlz3rkngbzspgsadf2qcfl6-db-6.2.32.tar.gz.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/yz43jv8fbl2jhgq5jbx59rdps437b8fn-dejavu-fonts-ttf-2.37.tar.bz2.drv...
building /gnu/store/wkjpmiflrxw69xcgidsc1hdixkpgvdz9-bdb-6.2.32.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/8r73jwy621pvmbfyk34w0gqf65sff9di-elfutils-0.187.tar.bz2.drv...
building /gnu/store/0xqqxjl69jwv39rg10nzcnwggq4zhhl9-expat-2.5.0.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/k5jrjwim3zxfgc2kqv901l1rmj5cdvr7-elfutils-0.187.tar.xz.drv...
building /gnu/store/arvb8km1nlha044mp7579rq0kpk2fgix-file-5.44.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/y40yj6xvcibhxfzww6dis7q4gbn5w012-fontconfig-2.14.0.tar.xz.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/chzbq1nrnvyxk4zbwjs37k2y98jmv4a4-freetype-2.13.0.tar.xz.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/a8c93pxxf7xr01135ivxq0w8m5zzb5ar-fontconfig-2.14.0.tar.xz.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/la8wivs9ibd6zmj98zy8w6x2pkxj6vyr-gcc-11.3.0.tar.xz.drv...
building /gnu/store/vcnq4p8hghf8miyz2qac1kn85m86qw6y-gdbm-1.23.tar.gz.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/g6qb58plai65zdps620ny2rfif1z42s0-gettext-0.21.tar.gz.drv...
building /gnu/store/rcrz4izlww71mwx4nghrkrr3fjmihz9m-gdbm-1.23.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/9h789ncr9vifmwii529xhqy7lzslsv6w-gettext-0.21.tar.xz.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/79v13lasmll6gsawd2bzknls7m4y9vz9-gettext-1.07.tar.gz.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/arkzpj4s1wbpr85289kx4g4jav5qs7nk-ghostscript-fonts-std-8.11.tar.gz.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/bh73zr5anvsbd9sjrj6x6xiacjyan1p6-git-2.45.2.tar.xz.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/z6dyvhgnghgib043q9qvbxhjqh3a4cgg-font-ghostscript-8.11.drv...
building /gnu/store/59lmj8ckpdk8cwh7w9k99flr377i5x7y-gmp-6.2.1.tar.xz.drv...
building 
/gnu/store/mm4gq96ww2smzqdypkf27cdja8in2kda-gnutls-3.7.7.tar.xz.drv...
|sha256 hash mismatch for 
/gnu/store/sziaihhn2rs2p95gfn83yi78b9dlj2qi-gnutls-3.7.7.tar.xz:
   expected hash: 01i1gl15k6qwvxmxx0by1mn9nlmcmym18wdpm7dn9awfsp8474dy
   actual hash: 0zc8z414h1m8n5pdwm4sainh7d99jhpb4w510lxa6jy17784c7zk
hash mismatch for store item 
'/gnu/store/sziaihhn2rs2p95gfn83yi78b9dlj2qi-gnutls-3.7.7.tar.xz'
build of 
/gnu/store/mm4gq96ww2smzqdypkf27cdja8in2kda-gnutls-3.7.7.tar.xz.drv failed
View build log at 
'/var/log/guix/drvs/mm/4gq96ww2smzqdypkf27cdja8in2kda-gnutls-3.7.7.tar.xz.drv.gz'.
note: keeping build directory `/tmp/guix-build-gnutls-3.7.7.tar.xz.drv-0'
building /gnu/store/21r2l77xbxjvbgzj6c7w5z7d3c401ahh-gmp-6.2.1.tar.xz.drv...
cannot build derivation 
`/gnu/store/mkjsa7fbklnm2x0ii33323q1qx1yag24-gnutls-3.7.7.tar.xz.drv': 1 
dependencies couldn't be built
Backtrace:
           14 (primitive-load 
"/gnu/store/3fcpkapc237aw7fb70yk2pys42x5fs4i-compute-guix-derivation")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
     155:9 13 (_ _)
     159:9 12 (_ #(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#<directory (guile-u?> 
?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?))
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
     152:2 11 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
     152:2 10 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
   2210:24  9 (run-with-store #<store-connection 256.99 7fe173d20aa0> 
#<procedure 7fe15e2811e0 at ./guix/self.scm:13?> ?)
    2038:8  8 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7fe173d20aa0>)
In ./guix/gexp.scm:
    299:22  7 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7fe173d20aa0>)
    1205:2  6 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7fe173d20aa0>)
    1072:2  5 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7fe173d20aa0>)
     913:4  4 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7fe173d20aa0>)
In ./guix/store.scm:
   2095:12  3 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7fe173d20aa0>)
    1433:5  2 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99 
7fe173d20aa0> #<procedure 7fe15b5a2300 at ./guix/stor?> ?)
   1449:15  1 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7fe173d20aa0> 
("/gnu/store/0ynydv8p67ix5q8wvlklwdcx40m0ykp5-gnutls-3.8?" ?) ?)
   1449:15  0 (loop #f)

./guix/store.scm:1449:15: In procedure loop:
ERROR:
   1. &store-protocol-error:
       message: "build of 
`/gnu/store/k6c5937ln7yvyi88dq6k66pl43l8r0cz-guile-gcrypt-0.4.0.drv' failed"
       status: 1
guix time-machine: error: You found a bug: the program 
'/gnu/store/3fcpkapc237aw7fb70yk2pys42x5fs4i-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version: 
"53396a22afc04536ddf75d8f82ad2eafa5082725"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "1.4.0"; pull-version: 1).
Please report the COMPLETE output above by email to <[email-masked]>.