Subject: [PATCH ruby-team 0/1] Fix broken packages.

From: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2025 01:21:51 +0100

Hi!

This is according to [1] one of the last remaining ruby-team broken
packages, which is quite encouraging!

There are only two ruby-related other failures :
1. ruby-hydra : IIRC, this has no know fix other than disabling tests
and lowering the ruby version (which is what its working minimal
version does).
2. ruby-puma: I can build the package locally. Online, the only
failing test is
TestIntegrationSingle#test_hot_restart_does_not_drop_connections_threads
so the most probable is that it is a flaky test, or that we don't have
enough resources to run the test on the server. I'm not sure what's
the recommended process in this case, because we already have code for
more ressources during the test phase.

Other new failures include skktools, cawbird and cozy, but it looks
unrelated.

[1]: https://ci.guix.gnu.org/eval/2042038?status=newly-failed

Nicolas Graves (1):
  gnu: ruby-terminfo: Update to 0.2-0.f4a597d.

 gnu/packages/ruby.scm | 81 ++++++++++++++++++++++---------------------
 1 file changed, 42 insertions(+), 39 deletions(-)

-- 
2.48.1