Subject: bug#76380: closed ([PATCH ruby-team 0/1] Fix broken packages.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2025 23:02:03 +0000

Your bug report

#76380: [PATCH ruby-team 0/1] Fix broken packages.

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
76380: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=76380
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: [PATCH ruby-team 0/1] Fix broken packages.
From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2025 23:01:49 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

Pushed to ruby-team with some other fixes.

---
Oleg

Subject: [PATCH ruby-team 0/1] Fix broken packages.
From: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2025 01:21:51 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi!

This is according to [1] one of the last remaining ruby-team broken
packages, which is quite encouraging!

There are only two ruby-related other failures :
1. ruby-hydra : IIRC, this has no know fix other than disabling tests
and lowering the ruby version (which is what its working minimal
version does).
2. ruby-puma: I can build the package locally. Online, the only
failing test is
TestIntegrationSingle#test_hot_restart_does_not_drop_connections_threads
so the most probable is that it is a flaky test, or that we don't have
enough resources to run the test on the server. I'm not sure what's
the recommended process in this case, because we already have code for
more ressources during the test phase.

Other new failures include skktools, cawbird and cozy, but it looks
unrelated.

[1]: https://ci.guix.gnu.org/eval/2042038?status=newly-failed

Nicolas Graves (1):
  gnu: ruby-terminfo: Update to 0.2-0.f4a597d.

 gnu/packages/ruby.scm | 81 ++++++++++++++++++++++---------------------
 1 file changed, 42 insertions(+), 39 deletions(-)

-- 
2.48.1