Subject: bug#76373: 31.0.50; Extend autoconf-mode macro support

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2025 14:56:27 +0200

> Cc: Dave Love <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
> Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2025 17:32:57 -0800
> From: Paul Eggert <[email-masked]>
> 
> On 2025-02-17 13:05, Basil L. Contovounesios wrote:
> > The attached patch extends autoconf-mode
> 
> Thanks, I installed it.

Without the bug-number reference, sigh...

Please never rely blindly on people who submit "git format-patch"
patches to have the bug number in the log message.  They don't always
have that, especially if the patch is the first message that creates
the debbugs bug, because the number is unknown when the patch is
submitted.

Please always eyeball the change before pushing, and if needed, use
"git commit --amend" to edit the commit log message to add the bug
number and fix any other blunders you find there.

TIA