Subject: bug#7636: can't kill read-only **lose** buffer

From: Rajinder Yadav <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 19:36:50 -0500

On 10-12-14 01:37 PM, Glenn Morris wrote:
>
> (Please keep the debbugs address cc'd in any replies.)
>
> Rajinder Yadav wrote (on Tue, 14 Dec 2010 at 03:54 -0500):
>
>> it can't be reproduced when I start with "emacs -Q", so it must be ido
>> or ecb (addon) that is causing the bug, you can close this, Thanks!
>
> Although ecb is not part of Emacs, this could still be a bug in Emacs.
> Seeing the backtrace and the minimal recipe to reproduce it might help
> us decide.

I outlined the steps to repro this issue in my 2nd bug report that was 
merged with a similar one I reported a while back.

http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=7636

This is really odd, I can't repro the issue anymore. I tried a few 
times. If I am able to repro, how can I get you the backtrace info you 
need. It is a simple as going to the menu help -> send bug report?

-- 
Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav | DevMentor.org | Do Good! ~ Share Freely

GNU/Linux: 2.6.35-23-generic
Kubuntu x86_64 10.10 | KDE 4.5.1
Ruby 1.9.2p0 | Rails 3.0.3